To reboot or not to reboot that is the question?!

Go down

To reboot or not to reboot that is the question?! Empty To reboot or not to reboot that is the question?!

Post  Militia_927 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:13 pm

So I've been thinking about the forum lately and I think if I can get a second opinion on this, I think we should give the Fallout Rp a second go. The Rp worked well at first, I believe where it went wrong is we treated it more like a game and not a Rp (also a certain member of the forum). If we start over from the beginning and remove the perks, skills and SPECIAL stats simplifying it down to a basic Rp it could work. Most of the rebooted Rp's fair decently well, and given the slow posting status a new Rp could help.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

To reboot or not to reboot that is the question?! Empty Re: To reboot or not to reboot that is the question?!

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:53 pm

I wasn't originally part of the Fallout RP, due to the fact that I'd never played a Fallout game at that point, so feel free to completely invalidate what I say, but if it got rebooted, I would totally join. And it sounds like treating it less like a game would be a good way to go.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

To reboot or not to reboot that is the question?! Empty Re: To reboot or not to reboot that is the question?!

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:32 pm

The bottom line here is that we're really not a DMing community so hard and fast game rules don't translate well for us. I feel like keeping SPECIAL as a way to delineate a general feel for what each character is good at would be a good idea still. Just not worry about it too much as a game and try to focus on the story telling.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Spoiler:
Reboot it as an Elder Scrolls RP, no one will know.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:41 pm

I like the way you think, I vote in favor of an Elder Scrolls Road now. Especially sense I'm addicted to Elder Scrolls Online currently.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:04 am

So I've been away for quite a while and it's been partly due to my former job basically consuming my life and a lack of confidence in my posting style. Which is to say a rather poor style and probably on par with that of a third grader in terms of grammar, punctuation and spelling. But with that aside I was wondering if anyone would be interested in posting with me on the currently dead "Zombieland" and "TITAL 2" pages, I have plenty of time to actually post now and I will try to work on my posting and make it actually sensible and reasonable sane. Or if anyone is interested in attempting to start a Soul Eater RP I would be down for that as well, I still have a character bio floating around from a failed attempt on eliteskills.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:25 am

I'd be down for all of those, actually.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:22 am

....I'm stuck in limbo on Zombieland given that I have to wait for Admin....
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down