TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Novel Thread

+3
Malakili007
Aesoth
Zeldaman2.0
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Visual Novel Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Visual Novel Thread

Post  EpicMasterMind Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 am

Cremator of the Sky wrote:
Admin (HalcyonWandering) wrote:
EpicMasterMind wrote:The goal should be to come together to write a strong story with compelling action and characters, of course, not just to 'win' the game.
Yeah, you do realize how difficult this would be to orchestrate on the forum... I'm sure you're aware already, but we don't exactly have a ton of talent. That would take  TON of work to put together properly.
Not really. Epic, Magoo, and I, along with a fourth friend of ours, actually ran our own small Grail War. Four is a fine amount of participants, but if you ask me... there's shouldn't be any more than 7.
I've been in a bunch of them.  I've actually got an intro for a tentative 6th Grail War that I never used due to time constraints.  It's just laying around somewhere.
EpicMasterMind
EpicMasterMind
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:46 am

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:So you'd need at least one more if all three of you did another?
I suppose, that is if Mag's going to join in on this. I've already got my Master and Servant all planned out, so I'm good there.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  EpicMasterMind Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 am

Cremator of the Sky wrote:
Zeldaman2.0 wrote:So you'd need at least one more if all three of you did another?
I suppose, that is if Mag's going to join in on this. I've already got my Master and Servant all planned out, so I'm good there.
Mag'll probably join.  Hell, I might see if CFM wants to play ball.  That'd round us out at five.  Good number; leaves two for story fodder.  Burner, PM your master/servant concept.
EpicMasterMind
EpicMasterMind
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3