TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybridic Heroes Game!

+2
Haar_Dragon
Zeldaman2.0
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hybridic Heroes Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes Game!

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Seri struggled to try to turn the wheel, but as his muscles flexed and strained, the elements were much stronger than him. He couldn't let go of the wheel, not even as the sea pitched them back and forth like a child playing with a toy. Long ago,  Seri wasn't one for praying, religion didn't drive him like some people, but he was considering trying it just this once for their ship on its course.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:19 pm

@Eques: <And God said, "Fuck that noise, mayne."> As the ship gave one last lurch, Seri feels himself being thrown forward, and seemed for a moment to fly. Unfortunately for him, his rope snapped and he was chucked violently into the sea. Fortunately, he manages to find and cling onto a barrel that had fallen overboard, and clings to it for dear life, waiting for the storm to pass.

@Mal: <Suck it.> As Arianne leaves she manages to just make out a hearty, "Good luck, my dear!" before heading off north to Rathazul's house. The trip is again uneventful, though the sudden hurry upsets her stomach again. She is able to still keep down the bread, though, a sign that she might be improving. Arriving at the potion master's house, she knocks. From inside, she can just barely make out the sound of Rathazul shouting, "Who is it? Amily? So help me goodness, girl if you need ANOTHER of those potions I'm--" he stops short as he opens the door, and immediately shuts his mouth, a blush bleeding through the Silth's fur. He quickly recovers and speaks up. "Ah, Arianne. Come in child, come in. I was just starting, ah, on my latest experiment." He beckons her forward. <Have some more, even XD>

@Haar: You follow your nose into the shop, delighted by all of the pastries. There seems to be an overabundance today, as some are marked for reduced prices and many customers are buying up the mounds of pastries. You note that the most any of them would cost you is 2 silver for a double-layered cake with noticeably richer ingredients than normal, advertised on the cake's side.

@Gregar: The man notices this and chuckles. "It's quite all right... you could take several things and I might not even notice. Just yesterday I lost a gold chain of mine that I got from my grandfather, and had been in my family for generations. No matter. If I have your word that you will keep his thieving hands to himself, I will allow the two of you to work for me." You sense he is secretly angry, and is doing his best to not show it.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Orpheus looked around the shop, the smells of the sweets setting his stomach gurgling again. He groaned. "Son of a kraken," he grumbled. "Alright, alright, I'll pick up a few things! Like I wasn't planning to anyway..." He looked at a few different things, picking some of the things that looked the most delicious, though making sure to keep a bit of the money he'd made off the chain.

<DAMMIT ZELDA, now I really want pastries that I don't have access to! S:LGHSDGF:LJDSD>

Last edited by Haar_Wyvern on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:42 pm

"Hello Rathazul. What are you working on now?" Arianne asked as she stepped inside. Hopefully nothing that will cause people to grow extra appendages," she said as she found a place to sit in the potion master's abode.

< two can play THAT game mister. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 am

Seri clutched the barrel under his arms and pressed himself against it, coughing up a bit of sea water that made its way into his mouth and nose when he was chucked off the ship like a rag doll. The waves pushed and churned around him, making him spin and occaionally take a wave to the face. "Great, this is can only get worse" he grumbled shaking his wet hair from his eyes. He sure as hell wasn't going to think positive right now,  some cruel hand of fate seemed to enjoy throwing those feelings back in his face.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 am

Clair sighed again. "I'll make sure he doesn't-"

"I'll take personal responsibility for any loss of cargo on this job." Clant asserted, completely serious. As his sister blinked at him in shock, he straightened himself out a little, no longer distracted. "Think of it as my apology for that. And I promise to keep my hands to my sword, and any thieves we run across."

"Ah, uh-heheh, can we have a minute?" Clair pulled her brother aside for a second. "What is going on with you right now!?"

"The man lost something important to him, and I'm only making the situation worse. I think that guaranteeing that his cargo is sent safely is a fair enough apology. Imagine if we'd had an heirloom and lost it to a thief, and then people began to make off with our other possessions casually. We were going to do the job anyway. Why not do it as well as we can?"

"I don't want to admit it, but you have a point. Fine, I'll put in the extra effort, too."

They turned back to the old man, Clair's face reddening slightly when she remembered that, without much cover noise, the old man had heard their exchange.

<Somehow, I think that Clant and Orpheus are going to be at odds...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 am

<Funny, I was just thinking that if they came across each other, Orpheus would have a bit of fun for himself!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 am

<Y'know, I was wondering if anyone had noted what I had done, it seemed like everybody just ignored it XD>

<Side note: With the exception of Haar, everyone starts off with three gold pieces and five silver pieces.>

@Gregar: the merchant's anger softens a bit, though he still remains wary. "Good to see that the both of you can act like the adults you are, though you two still seem like kids to me. Very well. You'll meet up with the caravan and travel under the cover of night. Report in to the south end of town at eight o' clock sharp. You'll receive further details then." He waves you away kindly.

@Haar: <And now to twist the knife! Remember kids, if you think I'm bad now, you're FUCKED when you see zombies!> You gaze longingly at the pastries and hurriedly select two delicious rolls with the icing still hot and melted, a small white cake with a berry icing, beautifully decorated. You think further still and grab two piping hot croissants and to top it all off you purchase a small jar of raspberry perserves to go along with the rolls and croissants. Satisfied that you won't go hungry for the rest of the day, you make your purchase and find your wallet to be four silver and two copper lighter.

@Mal: "The bloke took it wrong, I never told him to take it as a suppository," he flusters before he can stop himself. "Pish posh and bother to it all, never mind: how /are/ you, girl? You don't look the most well, did you need something?"

@eques: As Seri rides out the storm, things don't seem to be going well: his crew has left him behind, and no ships arrive. Despairing for the worst, his mind is racing when he spots another ship with white sails heading for him.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 am

<...I'm assuming we all have a hammerspace/menu where we keep our stuff, because Orpheus SURE as hell can't put iced pastries in his pockets...and f*ck you, man, I was already hungry!>

Orpheus took his purchases and headed back to the outskirts of town to enjoy his food.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:44 am

< Oh I noticed it Zelda...I'm just trying not to clutter the topic up with OOC>

" Yea I suppose your right...anyone sane never would have thought to shove it up thei...." shakes her head and continues, " Nevermind. As for how I've been not well. Haven't had a good nights sleep since his disappearance. But I plan to leave town and see if i can find answers. Course I could always use more funds for the no doubt long and perilous journey I'm liable to end up taking."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:30 am

<...I'm too tired to try and figure out what you mean. Also, I'm too busy writing something ELSE.>

The two stepped out, deciding to go and get some supplies before heading to the meeting point. Clant pointed out that they could probably ask Mrs. Bishop to sell them some food for a discount, or just ask to get some for free. Clant already carried some bandages and ointment, since being able to take care of one's own wounds was imperative for a fighter, and they didn't have a cleric, though Clair did dabble in sorcery once in a while.

Now, would they try to save some money by going back to the inn, or simply go to the market...?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:32 am

<...I mean he'd steal their stuff and get in a fight.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:35 am

<I meant what Zeldaman and Malakili were talking about.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

Seri lifted his head as the storm started to subside, the sight of the ship gave him a soft spark of hope inside. Would they notice him? Was the only though he had now, he was tired and cold, his desperation was on the rise too qiuckly for him to be suspicious of anybody on the ship.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 am

<Everyone has a small hammerspace. Small one.>

@Mal: "Answers about Hermes? You know... he actually came to me before he left. Said something about going to the nearby mountain village to ask about something or another..."

@Gregar: You contemplate your own decision, with no outside influence whatsoever. Because that'd be horseshit and a Deus Ex Machina. I mean really. Who would even do something like that?

@Haar: The food is absolutely delicious. Your hunger rating increases! You are now [Comfortably Satisfied]!

@Eques: The crew takes you on board and the captain, a Qorom, asks you how you are.

<I apologize for the one-liners, I'm not being very creative today.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:47 am

<Yeah, the one-liners don't help me think of things to do...>

Orpheus laid back on the hillside and started looking up at the clouds.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Seri looked up at the man, considering to flex his sarcasm muscle just a little bit, but this man and his crew did save his life, where as his captain only had to push on. "I'm hungry, as well as tired, other well I'm fine" he said as he pulled himself to his feet and did a check on his weapons. His sword and bow were both there, but his arrows were all gone, the fall must have tossed them from his quiver. "I'm also without arrows as it seems" he said
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:08 pm

<I'm not feeling creative either, so you're not going to get much of a response...>

The siblings decided that waiting for a sign from the gods was a stupid idea, and went back to the Inn to ask Mrs. Bishop for some spare food.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm

< My brain was feeling creative yesterday, so before I respond I'm going to put this placeholder here and confer with you privately on something zelda. >

"He went to the nearby mountain village? to ask around about something?" Arianne frowned in concern, thinking He wouldn't be stupid enough to consider THAT?......would he?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:28 am

As the sunlight filtered through a window onto him, Zintan slowly returns to wakefulness. Within a few minutes, he had fulled readied for the day, cleansing himself and dressing in his armor and robes. Wandering through the temple, he eventually reaches the larder and, noticing the distinct lack of supplies, leave the temple to get more supplies from the city to the south.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:21 am

@Aesoth: You make your preparations without incident and begin the trek to the city to the south, Port Mord. You don't take long before you encounter an IMP on the road.

Fight Start!
Awaiting Player Action...

@Haar: <Don't forget your other character's intro post.> Orpheus, having eaten and rested, begins to feel restored, and promptly begins planning his next course of action. Of course, the easy thing to do would be to wander around the town market right about now, slit some purses and make off at night after stealing some more valuables. Then again, there could be something for someone with his particular talents. People are always needing other people to steal from third parties.

@Mal: "He didn't say what he was doing, all that he requested were directions and a spare potion. Of course, I provided him with both."

@Gregar: The two make their way to the inn again, and approach the innkeepers. The Bishops take notice and Mrs. Bishops walks up to them. "Forget something, dears?"

@Eques: The captain immediately orders food to be brought, and he drapes his cloak around you. "Were you on a ship sailing through that storm?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 am

Seri nodded. "Yes, my ship was coming through on a brief voyage to get back to Port Mord, but we found a ship in the distance, and we went further to inspect it, but by them the storm had pulled us in" he said. It wasn't exactly a lie, he just left out the fact he was apart of a pirate crew. He pulled the cloak around his body, sighing. "I was blown overboard but they couldn't turn to get me"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 am

"Well I guess I know where I'm headed now then," Arianne said as she thanked Rathazul and excused herself to begin her journey outside the city to the mountain village.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:33 am

Zintan slowed to a halt as a high-pitched cackling could be heard on the road ahead of him. Within a few moments, a small winged imp came into sight from the side of the road. Spotting the lone figure on the road, the creature cackled wildly as it dove at him, ignoring the weapon being drawn or the stance of his target.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:33 am

<I'd say something about her, but I haven't been given stats yet...>

Orpheus soon decided that taking money from people was much easier at night, and went back into town, making a run to the tavern. Whether he expected to find anything, he didn't know. Still, it was better than sitting around doing nothing, and any kind of mercenary work was still preferable if he could get it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next