TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybridic Heroes Game! (Player's Guidebook)

+2
Malakili007
Zeldaman2.0
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hybridic Heroes Game! (Player's Guidebook) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes Game! (Player's Guidebook)

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:40 am

My vision ain't that bad!
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Hybridic Heroes Game! (Player's Guidebook) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes Game! (Player's Guidebook)

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:51 am

Well, they're just reading glasses. Lots of people have them. I knew a few people who had them. I used to have them.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Just wanted to update something because Aesoth was curious about it and I don't believe I've explained this well enough.

If you want to do something? Go for it. If it's relevant to a stat, I'll roll for you. If it's plot related, or you just wanna do something for your character, it's fine, but I'd like an in-character reason for it.

I'm typing this up mainly because I kind of put Gregar and Aesoth in the same position: somewhere new without really defining what they CAN do. While this is a game, it's wholly open-ended. If, however, you're struggling with something, or need advice on what to do next, I'll supply some more heavy-handed clues as to where to go or straight up give you plain options. It's okay to mod this time around. Razz
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2