TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want Minecraft but I'm broke. So, Uhh....could anyone let me burrow their Xbox account for a few minutes? >_>

2 posters

Go down

I want Minecraft but I'm broke. So, Uhh....could anyone let me burrow their Xbox account for a few minutes?  >_> Empty I want Minecraft but I'm broke. So, Uhh....could anyone let me burrow their Xbox account for a few minutes? >_>

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:38 am

I swear I won't do anything except download the profile, redownload Minecraft onto my Xbox account, and I'll delete the profile right out of my hard drive and never touch it ever again. >_>

You should PM me in if you want, because I do have my signature on ganefaqs linking to the site.

Unless of course, Admin thinks this isn't a good idea to do, then I'll just delete this topic.

You guys know I won't pull any funny business to you guys.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

I want Minecraft but I'm broke. So, Uhh....could anyone let me burrow their Xbox account for a few minutes?  >_> Empty Re: I want Minecraft but I'm broke. So, Uhh....could anyone let me burrow their Xbox account for a few minutes? >_>

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:25 pm

If I still had the damn thing I'd give you the activation code on the card we got a couple weeks ago, but unfortunately I threw it away personally. T.T sorry bro.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

I want Minecraft but I'm broke. So, Uhh....could anyone let me burrow their Xbox account for a few minutes?  >_> Empty Re: I want Minecraft but I'm broke. So, Uhh....could anyone let me burrow their Xbox account for a few minutes? >_>

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Damn! Thanks anyways.

Who do you mean by "We"?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Me, my little brother, and my step mom. She bought it for us boys, me because I'm a gamer and my little brother because he heard about it from school and got obsessed with it XD
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down