TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 4 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 am

Xasyll took the ice cream bar from Xancel.
"What did you want from me? Why would you two care if I got my heart back?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 am

Raivaer ran up to the clocktower and stopped at the train station. "Take the stair's or Jump....Duh no brainer" he said before using a ultimate jump to land 2 feet away from Xaslly.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 am

"Then you have no shackles over us...." Nexas said voice now with strength and without weakness.

A mask member pulled out two revolvers and shot twice at next to Xiyum's head to hit the intruder. Miss. Only broken wall. A woman with a cap took her ridiculously long barrel sniper rifle and shot Nathan releasing his hold. Xiyum pulled off the cloak ran to the other side and Rexin threw his chain blades which wrapped around Nathan's hands. Rexin pulled and got Nathan to the ground. He put his black boots right against chest of Nathan. The intruder then felt a tiny hand go into his pocket. It was the little blonde-pig-tailed girl. Trexksyl. She took out her hand had a star-shape charm [Color] in color with a string atteched. "Oooh! Nice necklace." She put it on around her neck. "Hey, now I got a necklace like Nexas!".

"That's right, Krystel" Rexin looked to his sister then at Nathan. "You have a necklace all to yourself." The look in Rexin's eyes said "All your posessions are belong to us. Now die".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:36 am

Oxthmas, upon witnessing another figure reach the clock tower, stands up suddenly. "Another one? Geez, I didn't tell everyone about us, did I?"

Gunamnex, apparently unshaken by the recent arrival, waves his left hand in a most unusual way. "It seems we must continue this talk elsewhere" he says calmly to Xancel and Xasyll.

A burst of light enshrouds the four, leaving the new arrival alone on the ledge.

Within a room of white, Xancel and Xasyll find themselves seated in throne-like chairs, facing a table, a large library, and what seems to be a door of immense stature. Gunamnex and Oxthmas stand in front of the two.

Gunamnex, looking directly at Xasyll, says calmly, "You ask why we ponder about restoring your heart? Quite simple really, because the bonds your former self shared with everyone around you, even though those bonds may seem broken, are in fact still together. The paths of fate are woven by many things, but bonds are one of those things that is strongest."

Walking towards the door, Gunamnex continues talking, his back turned to the two. "I simply found the paths of fate you wove to be worth as much as anything in this existence. Therefore, we decided to see if those paths of fate could be restored before our own ordeals are dealt with. Xasyll, you may be a nobody now, but although nobodies get powers humans cannot, humans have powers that surpass the heartless and the nobodies, something that dwarfs even my powers. It is the power to weave bonds between others so strongly that your former self possessed, which is far more valuable than the powers you now control."

Stopping at the door, Gunamnex summons Remembrance, and turns to face the two. "Xancel, your powers show that you are one who is honorable to the end, who seeks to help your friends. Xasyll, your emotions are still left unchecked, and your true self beckons to be restored. The pain you felt was a pain most will never bare, and for that I understand why you act the way you do. Let me show the both of you the pain behind this door."

With that, Gunamnex begins twirling his keyblade around himself, striking several points on the door which illuminate upon contact. Upon raising his blade to its regular position, Gunamnex puts his right hand on the door, and a burst of light surges into the door, which opens slowly. Beyond the door lies a chamber unlike any other, marble white walls, with symbols of Kingdom Hearts shifting in colors. A propped up marble casket lies in the middle of the room.

Gunamnex, upon walking into the room, says over his shoulder, "I will not tolerate disrespect in this room, if you cannot bide your emotions while in this resting place, stay outside.

Oxthmas, still standing in front of the two, looks towards the other room, then at the two again, checks his pocket watch, then says to the two while walking towards Gunamnex, "I'd do as he says, you won't believe this till you see it."

<Dun Dun, Dun!!! No one can't even get in here unless Gunamnex allows, so no interference, lol.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 am

<Badass door opening, bro.>

Zane still trying to recover from his battle. He awoke slightly. Last thing he remembers was Nathan in chains. He sat up. He looked around and nothing. Not even his blades. Put his hand in front of him and started to move it in a strange manner before a sharp pain overcame his whole chest and fell down between the sheets.

XxxX

Outside of CA there was stratches on the ground. It was exactly like this. "4E | _ |) V\ E". And the blades Zane had were next to it forming an "N".

<LOL SECRET MESSAGE!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Xancel got up and waited for Xasyll to follow, "Now, this I gotta see."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Nathan gasped for breath. He'd stop at nothing to get his wayfinder back. To lose his friends was to lose his life, he thought. "No. No more. I will not be beat around." Nathan said. His eyes turned red again, and he said; "You've..pissed..me..OFF!!!!" Nathan said, quickly getting up and brandishing Suspenseful Daydream, which appeared to burn and then transformed into Hell's Reach. "Take my life, I don't care. But you will NOT make me lose my connection to my friends!" Nathan yelled at all of them. Nathan was AGAIN being possessed but this time he could control the power and use it himself. The floor was taken out from under them, and they all fell to a platform with a picture of Nathan on it, along with all the friend's he has and had made on his journeys. A wayfinder was connecting all of them. Nathan's friends had by now left after seeing Nathan about to kill them all. Nathan had a dark flame around him again, and he dashed at Rexin.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Raviaer punched the wall shattering the bricks. "NO,he was with Soren his Avon engery was all over him...i guess the Fates aren't ready to reveal his where abouts...Fine i'll wait until i can sense his power again" he said and jumped to the top of the tower.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm

<What is the secret message supposed to mean?>

Xasyll silently walked inside the room, looking around.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

<If he told you it wouldn't be much of a secret, would it? I suspect and hope this will be Whats_Up's answer.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Xancel walked in slightly ahead of Xasyll, "So, Where are we exactly, Gunamnex?"
<Probably though I'm gonna guess the first letter is a T...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm

<Why do you say that?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

<Because Zane is retarded and thinks Nathan is still Thananx.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 pm

<i dunno my screwed up mind just always recognizes 4 as T...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:57 pm

<Huh. I thought this:
E=5th letter
4*5=20
20th letter=T
:/
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Meanwhile on an unknown world...
There is a Round Room much like the one inside of TCTNW except the entire room was black, both painted the color and dark except for the dull blueish light of a moon outside that shone through the windows. In the room were thirteen tall chairs in which there were twelve people seated.
The man in the tallest chair began to talk, "It has seemed that after some interesting circumstances, the boy has been able to defeat one of our members." In the center of the room, a hologram of Xancel's fight with Morpheus was being replayed. "This time I wish to be sure of his defeat. Assassin, Go." After he had finished speaking, one of the figure whom was cloaked in another blood red cloak dissappeared in a dark corridor.
<The Damned Syndicate's plans unfold!>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm

<Are they all as broken and over-powered as Morpheus?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Gunamnex, summoning Honor's Last Echo, says solemnly as he walks slowly to the casket,

"A room of rest, where one awaits for redemption. During the keyblade war, many sacrifices were made by all involved. I however, made the greatest sacrifice of all. I believed, like many of those in the light army, that keeping Kingdom Hearts from falling into dark hands was all that the war was about. I realized too late, however, that the battle would not end until only one individual was left. As it turns out, my mentor, my comrade, my friend, was my final opponent. We fought with honor despite our grievances, but in the end, I remained, as I watched his life essence drift away. As Kingdom Hearts lowered down from its point above the vast battlefield, I knew one thing, that I was not meant to control it."

"With the world already splintering into the fragments you now call worlds today, I decided to hide the true Kingdom Hearts away from the malevolent forces, both light and dark, and of course of nothingness, that were already budding up from the ashes of the keyblade war. I ordered Kingdom Hearts to hide itself in a special zone, within the Realm of Darkness, that is itself not tied to any force of life, the Abyss of Fate. Upon searching for a boy whose memories, along with those of a certain organization leader's own mixed memories, were implanted during my creation, I found that the boy does not possess the power to make him the key, at least in this reality. I had lost hope almost, but then I found the Lost Key, a young maiden who will fulfill our ultimate goal, to redeem my old comrade and Oxthmas's dear friend, and to restore the original world. We, the Observers of the Key, await that day."

With that, Gunamnex plants both keyblades into the floor, into locks that ignite with a blaze of light. The room's Kingdom Hearts symbols begin to shift rapidly, the casket's lid slowly moving. The words inscribed on the lid:

"Hearts, Memories, Fates"
"One of the forgotten past who awaits redemption"
"Roland Kraus"

begin to light up with a blue flame like aura.

Gunamnex steps aside, allowing the casket's contents to be seen, saying solemnly, "Hello my old friend".

Having said that, Gunamnex faces the two, and says to them, "Here lies Roland Kraus, The Warrior of Courage."

Inside the casket, a human, dressed in an unusual military outfit, lies. Livid, as though his body has been locked away by a force more powerful than time itself. Gunamnex puts his left hand to his face, covering his scar. "He left me with a permanent scar, the one you see on my face. It still pangs me everyday, a reminder of that fateful day."

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Xancel nodded solemnly, "So, that's what all this is about..." Xancel then turned to Gunamnex, "The Lost Key, who IS she?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Xasyll stared at Roland's body for a moment.
"Why did you show us this?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:10 pm

"I assumed you already know Xancel, but let us continue this in the other room" Gunamnex says as the casket closes, walking out of the room, Oxthmas close behind.

Reaching for a book on one of the library's shelves, Gunamnex places it on the table. "I assume you may have heard about an order know as the Dark Bloodline? She is a direct link to the descendant of the order's warriors during the war, ones whom I put an end to in my ignorance of the dark. I believe outsiders know her as Yuki."

Gunamnex sits down in a throne-like chair, as though he is weary suddenly. "I met her recently, I tested her, and she has proven herself to be the lost key. As for my plans, I simply watch, and see if she adapts to the trials she faces. As for why I brought the both of you here, I decided it might be worth explaining to both of you, and give you a respite from what awaits you both outside this domain and on the paths of fate you walk."

With that, Gunamnex gets back up, walking back over to the library, saying wearily, "If you need anything, such as items or munny, Oxthmas will produce them from our collection, I will be right back" Gunamnex heads deep amongst the columns of book shelves.

Oxthmas, flipping his coin, says to the two, "He's a bit odd like that, but his cause is more than just a game. Anyways, what do you need?"

<This will end shortly, but I want to give Xancel a certain book"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm

"Do you have any Orichalcum? Tony needs quite a bit."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Xancel thought for a moment, "Simple field items would be useful, ethers, elixers, potions, and the like though I'm not in need of Panacea..." Xancel said producing the large jar from his pocket then putting it back. "As far as munny goes, I should be fine. I've got sufficient funds."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well, lets see what we got." Oxthmas said in his usual tone. Pushing a button on the end of the table, a chest pops up on top of the table. Reaching in, Oxthmas begins pulling out various items, setting them on the table.

"Orichalcum you say? That stuff is pretty tricky to get a hold off, but lets see." Oxthmas says as he reaches into the chest, which seems to be endless in depth, as his upper half is engulfed as he reaches in further.

"Here we go! I wonder where we put this." Oxthmas says, as he tosses a strange contraption to the pair. "That will make as much Orichalcum and other crafting materials as your moogle friend needs. I can't wait to see that contraption he's making" Oxthmas says with a smirk.

Gunamnex returns, carrying a worn, small leather book in his hands. Walking over to Xancel, Gunamnex hands the book over to him, along with the Dark Bloodline book, having picked it up from the table midway.

"I believe you will find this book most interesting, as it belonged to your grandfather Xancel. I found it during one of my walks through the keyblade graveyard, not to far from where your ancestor was murdered by that cowardly beast. I was assigned to a different battle group than him, but I heard of the treachery from Roland the day after. Had I known that the beast was still alive, I would have hunted him down surely for his actions."

Gunamnex waves his right hand, and all the items on the table fall into a small satchel that floats over to Xancel. "I believe you are all set for now. I'll send you back to Castle Asylum, but be warned, there are many who are after the both of you for various reasons. We'll be watching, and Xasyll, as much as Zane's betrayal hurt your former self, you are still tied to him, despite your current state. Don't fight it too much. Xancel, keep up the good work."

With that, a portal of light engulfs the two, dropping them off at Castle Asylum's front gate. Gunamnex, weary, sits in his throne-like chair, mutters to Oxthmas, "The paths of fate are set, let us see what transpires."

<Done, phew, I'm done interfering for now, back to the plot and lulz.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Xasyll sighed and walked inside the castle, not noticing the encoded message. She walked up to Tony's door and knocked. Tony opened it.
"Yes, kupo?"
"I have something I think you'll like." Xasyll said, pulling out the strange contraption.
"What's that, kupo?"
Xasyll looked at it for a moment.
"I'm not sure how it works, but, if you get it to work, it will create any synthesis items you need."
Tony's eyes widened.
"Amazing, kupo! Thank you, very much!"
Tony took the contraption and shut the door, while Xasyll went back to her room.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next