TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:55 pm

Yuko blushed fiercely, not expecting such an appreciation for cooking, "Thank you." She smiled kindly as she ate her more than modest portions herself, "I'm happy that I gauged my portions on my own appetite, we have some big eaters this year."

Daisuke nodded in agreement, scooting slightly away from Abel who had sat near him, "I agree, Nishiwaki-sensei."

-Dorm Mates Link, Fool Arcana, Rank 1-

While no one felt it, they were all slightly closer now.

----------------------------

After dinner was finished and the dishes were cleared away, Yuko said good night to her students and reminded them that curfew was in a few hours.

Daisuke looked at the group that was gathered there, "You heard Nishiwaki-sensei. We should all be in our rooms by curfew so we can start our investigation."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:52 pm

Abel crossed his arms, debating whether to say something. Who the hell's he think he is, tellin' me what to do? Still, getting to bed sooner meant an earlier charge into battle. The "Investigation" and "Curfew" didn't mean a thing, but it'd be good exercise...actually, would it? If it was all in a dream, it shouldn't matter. But then, Igor had said it was real...bah. None of it made sense to him. All he knew was he was about to literally fight in his sleep, a thought that gave him back his smirk.

"A'right, I'm out," he eventually said. "Just don't let me miss out on the fun." As he turned up the stairs, he pulled out his cell, dialing a very specific number.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:51 am

Shin stretched and sighed, giving his stomach a solid smack. "Yeah, I think that'll give me just about enough time for homework tonight, and then a little exercise afterwards. Anyone else want to do a study group or something? I don't care either way, but you know what they say, two heads are better than one." Shin's eyes flicked from person to person.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:39 pm

“I could just go to bed right now,” Yumiko said, still sounding rather…overly content from dinner. “Nishiwaki-sensei’s cooking was so good~” Her blissful state of being then vanished as she shook her head and said, “A study group?” she tilted her head to the side. “Uh, Shin-kun, isn’t it a little early in the semester to start studying? I mean, classes just started and all.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:07 pm

"I, uh... I actually really think we should do that." Yoshiya interjected. "There's no way I can just go to sleep now; I'm a bundle of nerves just thinking about what we're going to do. And there's no way I can just goof around with something this heavy hanging over our heads, so why not make a study group?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Daisuke rubbed the back of his head, "Well, that kind of is our cover for meetings with Nishiwaki-sensei. That's how we got her to organize the meeting room. I don't think we should disappoint her. Plus, she might cook like that for us again if we do well on exams." The young man smiled, looking at Yumiko thinking that the idea might sway her reluctance.

The young man stretched languidly, "At the very least, we could organize our classes into what's what for the semester. Yumiko-san, some of our kouhai might appreciate a warning about our crazy faculty. Some of them are new transfers after all."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:29 am

“We can get more food from Nishiwaki-sensei?!” Yumiko exclaimed, stars in her eyes for a moment. Daisuke Otonari was a sharp man indeed to take advantage of Yumiko’s love of food. She apparently didn’t seem to notice much of what else Daisuke said as she went on to say, “Well then we should make use of what Nishiwaki-sensei gave us. And since our kohai don’t know about some of the more eccentric faculty, it’s best we tell them about them now.”

Yumiko was clearly trying to disguise her own true reason for going along with it, but anyone could see through her ruse so easily after her initial response.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 am

"I'm gonna be there whether everyone shows up or not." Yoshiya asserted. "The food thing just kind of seals the deal. Besides, if we're going to be working together to save Voice-san, we should at least get to know each other a little. I don't want to get into a life-or-death situation and find out that we're terrible at cooperating..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:42 am

"Oh, so you've made some friends?"

"No, Uncle, they're not friends." Abel sighed, trying to explain the situation. "We live in the same dorm, that's all. I just talked with 'em more than normal."

"But you make it sound like you're going to continue to talk, aren't you?"

"I guess so. I don't exactly have a whole bunch of choice. They're not really the type I'd get along with."

Abel could practically feel his uncle's frown through the phone. "You're not getting involved in anything violent with them, are you?"

"No," replied Abel with no hesitation. "Getting in fights at the dorm is just asking for trouble. I told you I'm gonna try to at least get along this time, so I'm gonna try."

"Promise me."

Abel blinked. "Promise you what?"

"Promise me you won't fight with your dorm-mates."

"I already did, before I left. I said I'd try to get along."

A sigh from the other end. "I suppose you did. So, any other news?"

"Eh, there was some other stuff. Gym teacher can cook, too, apparently."

"...Did you even taste it?"

"Well, I tasted the first one or two bites of it. And then the plate was empty."

"Abel-kun, how many times have I told you to chew your food?"

"At least a dozen, and please don't call me that."

"At least a dozen dozens. In any case, I should let you get to bed, it seems to be getting late. Good night, Abel-kun."

"Uncle..." Abel sighed. "...Yeah, good night." Abel hung up, thanking his lucky stars that nobody had followed him up to his room.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:10 am

Daisuke nodded and smiled, "Alright, then let's get together and get it done."

>Everyone gained knowledge about their teachers<

Daisuke smiled, "That's the down-low on the faculty. Let's all get some sleep. We're going into the dream and we're going to search for Voice-san."

He walked to the door, "Everyone, best of luck tonight."

<Sorry for this shortness, it's just the easy way to get everyone asleep at the same time. The students now all have the OOC information posted about their teachers. Now, after everyone posts as asleep, I'll transition us into the dream.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:41 am

Exhausted, Yoshiya flopped into bed. I can't believe I waited until so late to bring my stuff to my room... that sucked. I'd have left it where it was, but I need my stuff for tomorrow, and Nishiwaki-sensei might not be too happy with it either...

>Sighing, he let his eyes drift shut...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:07 pm

“See you all shortly,” Yumiko added as everyone went their separate ways to their rooms. It didn’t take Yumiko long at all to return to her room. When she was back, she closed the door and went about laying back first upon her bed. She didn’t bother undressing because the moment her back hit the bed her fatigue and exhaustion already caught up with her. Before drifting off to sleep, Yumiko managed a forced smile and a final thought before her consciousness faded away for the night.

“Seems I overdid it again… Heh, heh… Sorry Kira, I guess I’m just the worst cousin after all.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 01, 2015 2:24 am

Abel shook his head. "Man, Uncle, talking to you can be tiring sometimes..." He followed up with his typical smirk. "Good thing I'm goin' to sleep now anyway, so." He tossed his cell phone carelessly onto the desk beside his bed before jumping straight onto it, kicking his feet up into the air to land on his back. He put his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes. "This is gonna be fun, I can taste it."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun May 03, 2015 5:47 am

Shin stepped out of the shower covered in a towel, and headed off to his room to prepare for the night ahead. Choosing warmer sleepwear, he dressed himself in loose sweatshirt and sweatpants pajamas, and then curled up in his bed. He tried thinking about anything but what was going on tonight, and could not. He smiled to himself and wondered about his blue night blindfold, whatever it was called. He shrugged it off and laid back, planning to talk to Daisuke and see if he had any ideas about it... assuming he didn't fall asleep first. That would be embarrassing.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 10, 2015 7:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4fXhiVEQM

The calming sound of water lapping against the shore in a gentle rhythm met their ears first. The feeling of the ground beneath their feet as it pulsed with a gentle power came next.

This... was not the Velvet Room.

The teenagers who had gone to sleep moments ago found their eyes opening to a surreal surrounding, the ground below them was a thick platform of flat gray stone that stretched outwards in points symmetrically in every direction. The platform floated above what appeared to be water except it was a sickly gray hue. It was immediately apparent that the sound of water was coming from sea of gray liquid hitting the platform they stood on as it ebbed and flowed slowly.

"Only a select few can have their place
in the sun. Great effort,
energy and persistence are all factors
in striving for this brilliance."

An unknown voice spoke to the group, they turned to meet the owner of the voice and caught a glimpse of a figure in a sapphire robe. Immediately behind the figure, the roman numeral XIX floated for a moment and vanished as the door it appeared in front of gave way to a white rectangle of light, a doorway.

In the midst of the group, the door to the Velvet Room appeared, the group moves towards it but are warded away.

"Search for thine own answers. The truth is what you seek."

Daisuke nodded calmly, understanding,

"Everyone, we're going through that door. I can sense a malicious presence on the other side. Let's be careful."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 10, 2015 11:48 pm

This is not what I was expecting, Abel thought to himself as he looked around. It sure as hell didn't look like a dream world. It looked more like a void. The idea of falling into the sea below made his skin crawl, mostly in horror, but also partially in excitement. He cracked his knuckles.

"If whatever this thing is wants to mess with us, I got no reason to restrain myself. I think this is gonna be a blast, for both my Persona, and me."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon May 11, 2015 3:33 am

"I'm excited to tussle with my Persona in tow, too. I don't remember much of what he can do except the sumo thing, but that's gotta count for something, right? Good physical strength... something I know how to work with." He proffered a fist to Abel before turning to Yumiko and Daisuke. "Sorry, senapai, but you both are going to have to work to keep pace with us youngsters. I don't plan on being slow today since I missed my workout."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Mon May 11, 2015 5:32 am

When Yumiko’s consciousness awoke, she found herself in a rather surreal location, one she had never imagined or seen in her life before. Seeing the gray sea made her feel a bit nauseous for whatever reason. The entire scenery was just off and Yumiko had to fight through the sick feeling in her stomach. However, it appeared she was the only one with that feeling and it wasn’t exactly helping her at all. Then there was the fact that Yumiko was now in her Miko attire despite the fact she fell asleep in a very casual outfit. It didn’t make sense to her at all, but that wasn’t the important part.

“So, we just need go through that door then?” Yumiko asked. “Then let’s go in! It’s five against one, this fight is ours!” She at least hoped she was right about her declaration, but that sick feeling in her stomach was telling her otherwise.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Yoshiya looked around, noticing the shape of the platform and doing his best to ignore the idea of falling off. "Yeah, our odds might look good, but shouldn't we keep both eyes open? We don't know exactly what we're up against, and you can't ace a test when you've been studying the wrong material."

He crossed his arms, looking at where the Velvet Room's door was. "And we can't ask Igor for a heads-up, either. Daisuke-san, we'll be relying on your ability a lot, alright?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon May 11, 2015 8:04 pm

The sound of glass shattering greeted the group as Daisuke summoned Kusi Mitama for the second time, "Analyze."

A hearty chuckle echoed from Daisuke's persona as it swirled around the group, "Sun Arcana entities ahead. Malevolent Intent. Low Threat. Three Total."

The persona turned into a holographic projection like it had before showing a Maya-type shadow with a detailed chart in gibberish alongside it. The shadow mass wore a bright orange sun-shaped mask emblazoned with the roman numeral for 19 just like the door had shown before.

Daisuke nodded as Kusi Mitama vanished, "They're something called a Coronal Maya. There's categories for skills and health and 'weaknesses', but this language is hard to read, something to do with my ability... I think I need to be closer." The young man's brow furrowed in concern, "Well, is everyone ready? Whatever we're fighting in here... It isn't human. Hell, not even humanoid."

The young man lead the group forward and stepped through the doorway cautiously.

-------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6nyIPRRuH4
-------------------------------------------------------------

The group stepped out onto the Sunset Terrace. A brick paved street lay out before them with buildings tightly packed along the street keeping them from diverging from the main street itself. In the windows, silhouettes of people went about ordinary activities. Cooking, cleaning, and inaudible conversation were among the activities that could be viewed from street level. The shadows that Daisuke had detected were nowhere to be seen, "We should continue."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri May 22, 2015 2:45 am

“Truly this is a bizarre world,” Konoko thought to herself as she and her fellow Persona users entered through the door they had just been in front of. Her eyes had traced around their new surroundings and carefully scanned their surroundings. It seemed like a normal place, but Yumiko couldn’t help but find it all very unsettling. Maybe it was because this world was all just imitation and nothing real? She didn’t know the exact reason, but she knew for sure she didn’t want to dwell on it any longer. Dwelling would distract her mind from more important duties.

“Daisuke-kun, can you try and use your Persona to make a map of this area?” Yumiko asked. “It would prove essentially for trying to save Voice-chan if we wish to proceed further into this domain.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 22, 2015 3:11 am

Daisuke focused for a moment as he willed the chain for summoning into his hands. With a loud crack, the chain shattered and Kusi Mitama appeared, swirling around Daisuke before turning into a projection of the hallway in front of them. At the far end, a red dot slowly moved towards an arrow, indicating Daisuke which was surrounded by blue dots, indicating his fellow persona users.

As the image faded, Daisuke frowned, "I can't make a complete map, there's a powerful presence on the floor below us."

Daisuke's own words perplexed him, "Floor?" There are multiple layers to this place. Strange. It's hard to see into the lower layers..."

The young man summoned his chain again, wrapping it around his forearm for ease of access, "The enemy I sense before is approaching, get ready everyone!"

----------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISW7Ie5r_U
----------------------------------------------------------

From further down on the street, a mass of shadow slunk slowly towards the group. Daisuke unfurled the chain from his arm in a flourish and snapped it taut and summoned Kusi Mitama again, "Cleave!"

The mitama spun forward and struck the shadow mass with enough force to separate it into multiple Mayas. The four shadow blobs crawled forward with their claws.

Daisuke summoned his chain again, "Buy me time while I scan the enemy! There are four of them!"

As Kusi Mitama appeared for a third time, makeshift weapons appeared in their owner's hands.

"It is careless to go into battle without a weapon. Best of luck." The sapphire robed figure's voice echoed in their minds.

Daisuke, however wasn't pleased by what he received, flexing his now bandaged hands, "Um... I can't wrestle a blob." He scanned the scenery as his persona scanned the enemy, looking for something that might make for a half-decent weapon.

<Figured I'd change Daisuke's weapon since we've got three glove/claw users, he'll work with improvised weapons. Grappling with gloves will be his second choice for fighting shadows, especially non-humanoid ones.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 22, 2015 7:33 pm

"Now this is what I'm here for!" said Abel. He tore his own chain from his pocket, allowing it to wind around his other hand, and broke it. "Here we go, Pazuzu!"

His beastly Persona appeared before him, three wings spreading to either side. Mostly humanoid, it had the head of a lion, spewing unnatural growls and snarls even as its scorpion tail lashed out in several directions.

Abel glared at the nearest Shadow. "Tarukaja!" A golden light flashed around Abel, and he charged, his fist slamming into the nearest Shadow, followed within moments by the instep of his foot, then wheeled around and slammed his other heel across its mask. "How d'ya like that?!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 22, 2015 8:54 pm

With his focus set on the second-closest blob, Yoshiya brought his left arm over his right, his own chain leaping from out of his sleeve to catch his wrist. Grabbing it with his left hand, he snapped the chain with a shattering noise. "Jack Frost! Bufu!"

A tiny snowman-thing with tiny arms and legs, and a head bigger than its midsection sporting a blue antennae cap and goofy grin emerges, bouncing into the air and raining down ice on the Shadow. His embarrassment at his Persona's silly appearance quickly turned into pride. "This is easier than I thought! And here I was worried about running into something we couldn't handle right off the bat!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat May 23, 2015 5:31 am

Shin, grinning from ear to ear, darted forward and willing his own chain into his hands. Breaking it after charging at a shadow blob, he yelled, "To my side, Take-Mikazuchi!" With a shattering of the chain and a hard metal sound, a large man in white clothes appeared, with long bright red hair and glowing white eyes. His hot pinkish skin steamed as the god roared and swung his sword, held in his left hand, down at the Shadow. "Cleave!" Shin cried at the moment of impact, and a burst of power surged through Take-Mikazuchi, and into the Shadow, making a cut mark in the surface of its hide.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next