TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+8
Zeldaman2.0
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently Empty Winds Blown Differently

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 am

This is the tale of The House That Never Was. We do not know where this tale filled with thrills and unknown unknowns will take us... but we shall find out.

-A road leading to THTNW-

Blake:*complaining* How much longer?

Julie: Calm your tits, Blake.

Blake:... Of all personalities... she chooses spontaneous and *****y... *to Will* You think one of my demons could kill me off?

*Will remains silent.*

Julie: Still pissed Blake chokeslammed that Blade?

Will: No ****.

Blake: He said don't hold back... *he unsheathes his black Avakiri katana* And this beauty ismine. *notices THTNW* There might just be a God. *knocks on the door*
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Winds Blown Differently Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 am

"Jesus... Who the hell would show up at this hour?" His voice thick with irritation, a young man with long blue hair answered the door, "What's up?" His eyes surveyed the small group resting for a split second on Julie, "And who might you be?" His question was directed at the entire group but had the intended purpose of learning her name. He smiled devilishly as his Arcana switched from Fool to Lovers without a single glitch, his aura becoming enticing and interesting.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 am

*yelling heard from outside*

???: Who's that?

XXX: How should I know? Minato got the door.

???: You could always go check!

XXX: Lazy as ever, I see. *Riku walks up behind Minato* Oh, hey. You friends of Sora's? ...Or for that matter, anyone who lives here?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 am

Julie blushed as she said,"Well... My name is Julie. I'm a gy--" She was interrupted by Will."--nocologyst trainee!" He could feel something was up. "I'm Will, and this is my brother Blake. We're ex MSFg2 mercenaries... We need a place to live."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 am

Minato smirked, "A doctor? Hmm, well, Yukari-san's really the only person we need... But, I think Ven would get pissed if I just turned you away without looking into it. And I REALLY don't want to hear his *****ing." Minato rolled his eyes as he addressed the group again, "Come on in. We'll have a little chat in the kitchen." He smiled again as he stepped aside and held open the door casually.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:25 am

Riku: Hang on a second. What exactly is MSFg2?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:28 am

"Sounds important. If they're ***holes then they can prove that themselves. Now, let's go chat in the kitchen. Where I can sit down instead of us standing here in the foyer like morons." Minato said with an exasperated sigh, "I'm too damn lazy to go through the entire thing standing anyways."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 am

Blake sheathed the blade, and the three entered. Hopefully they could live a bit more peacefully than fighting... them. The young man said,"Militare Sans Frontieres Geteration Two... Soldiers Without Borders."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 am

Minato looked at the young man incredously, "The hell is that? Spanish? Nah... I'm assuming it's Italian. It's something that isn't Japanese or English anyways. Can we PLEASE move this conversation now?" The young man said again walking in the direction of said kitchen.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 am

While, about six miles above THNW, a glowing red light was falling from the sky like a bunker buster ...a screaming bunker buster. The object did a sharp turn and landed in the front of Memories Skyscraper. There in a pit about the size of a Toyota and ten feet deep, was a boy that looked like a fresh escapee prisoner of war, complete with bloody, beat up clothes. He tried to bring himself to sit up as slow as possible, hoping in vain that he didn't just break as many ribs as he figured he did. He couldn't even heal himself, he never was allowed to learn that skill directly. He laid back down, whispering curses under his breath.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 am

Sora: *already in the kitchen* Oh, hey. Who was it? *is looking directly at Blake and Co*

Riku: ...You're kidding, right?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 am

Minato smiled when he saw that Sora was already in the room, "Cool, there's two of you so I don't have to be here! The girl is Julie... She's apparently a doctor. The guys are mercenaries... Umm... Bahlahkeh and Wihill?" He laughed, "Just messing with you. Their names are Blake and Will. Have fun finding out whether they're here to kill us or not." He said plainly waving goodbye with a sly smile as he slipped out of the room.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:01 am

Julie waited for him to walk out of hearing range. "I am sure as hell not a doctor... Blake?" She stared at him.

"Is he such a douchebag all the time?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:04 am

Riku: Yes.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 am

"Last douchebag I met got chokeslammed... Is there anywhere I could smoke?"
Julie sighed. "You're only--"
"Messing up my lungs slowly? I really don't care. The faster I'm dead, the faster you carry on." He exited the house, slamming the door.

Blake pulled out a Bic and lit up a Newport... when he heard something. He immediatley ignored it.

<Catcher in the Rye has affected my reading.>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:21 am

Lenox emerged from the woods outside of the house dragging his gunblade with his right hand and lifting a bottle to his lips with the left as he took a deep swig. "One day...." he grumbled, "one day......you will PAY!!!
B***t**d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" With a sour glare, he swung his blade at a tree drunkenly, only hitting it on rare occasion.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:33 am

The boy in the pit sat there, trying to put his mind at ease. "Come on...focus..." HE mumbled at his summoned up a set of dice, with numbers painted on them. "Come on evens" He rasped as he tossed the away, the numbers randomly scrolled around in his head then stopped on a bright green 4. "Yes! looks like i live to die another day, Liars Dice, activate!" he said as they erupting into a holographic green box around him. He could feel his body reconstructing the bones he broke during impact, but it wasn't perfect, he still felt like crap, and he was still weak from hunger. "Alright Zero, lets work on finding a shelter" The Gladiator said as he collected his dice, then climbs from his hole. Zero turned in a full circle and just walked down the road.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 am

On a nearby hill, a tall young man stood, overlooking the area. His hair and cape fluttered in the wind as he set eyes upon the strange house. A grin spreading across his face, he looked back to a shorter young man, who has been watching his back.

"Rexial, what do you think of that establihsment? From what I can tell, there are people living there already, but I imagine they'll be happy to accomdate us, don't you?"

The shorter one, identified as Rexial, turned his attention to the house in question. He made it appear as if he were contemplating it, but he was really just feeling the wind blowing through his hair. After a moment, he finally responded. "You think they'll be that accepting? We're strangers. I mean, we don't look threatening or mean-spirited, but we're still strangers. It's a bad idea to count on other peoples' goodness all the time, Aleri."

The taller one crossed his arms. He appeared to be wearing a sort of training garb... cargo pants, sleeveless shirt, combat boots... but he was also wearing a cape, and his hair was tied in a ponytail, which made him look bizzarely like a scholar. "Nonsense. I trust the goodness in peoples' hearts because I have faith in humanity. To do anything less would be to insult mankind!"

Shaking his head, Rexial sighed. "You never change... Aheh, not that it's such a bad thing. It gets boring hearing the same speeches, though." He jabbed playfully. His clothing was more casual, and didn't relly stick out. A plain button-down shirt, jeans, and sneakers. None of them had brand names printed on them, for some reason. Perhaps it had to do with Rexial's sense of identity, and how he hates tarnishing it.

"Hey, come now! Do I really get that repetitive?"

"Travelling with you for two years does that to me. By the way, are we actually going to ask to stay there, or are we just going to stand on this hill all day and watch what happens?"

"Excellent idea!" Aleri exclaimed, locking his gaze on the House.

His companion's eyebrow twitched slightly. "You're... you're serious."

"Absolutely."

"Positively?"

"Certainly."

"Shut up, you'll turn into a Thesaurus."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 am

Skife sat on the top of Memory's Skyscraper, staring into space. With an exasperated sigh, he opened a bag of chips and began eating.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

A murder of crows circled over the heads of Aleri and Rexial, and a strange cackle came from them. "Nyahaha! Of curse he's serious!" came the voice, and a figure dressed in robes, with white hair and an almost-but-not-quite creepy smile dropped from the crows. "See what I did there? Curse? Like "course"?"

A dragon flew up behind the figure, and in a flash assumed the shape of a young girl. "Really Henry? We're in the middle of who-knows-where and you're still making your dumb curse jokes?"

Henry cackled again and replied, "Aw, come on Nowi! You know as well as I do that there's no way in hex I can give it up!"

The young dragon-girl sighed. "I know, dummy. I just can't believe you choose here and now..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 pm

<Ment to say writing.-.>

As Blake finished the carcinogen-filled death stick, he heard the same noise... which was a girl shaking like a leaf in the wind. He walked up to her. "You ok?"

No response.

"Heloooo?" He then realized something. She was mute. He said,"Come with me." She followed.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 pm

A young woman walked into the kitchen, a cheshire grin on her face, "It's not smart to insult Minato. I know he can be a little rough around the edges sometimes... But, he's okay." Yukari walked forward invading Will's personal space, "So, who is this young man I have the pleasure of meeting?" Yukari spoke with a voice sweet enough to kill a diabetic with it's intonations.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

<Lol... that last bit made me laugh.>

"The name's Will. I'm a demon hunter." The man saw Blake. "Already pulling 'em in?"
"Shut up. She seems scared." Blake turned to the girl. "Do you know your name?"
"...dalade."
"Hmm?"
"My name is Adalade."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Zero limped up an alley way, looking through windows for light, but there hardly was any in this dark city. The occasional freakish creature crawled up to fight him but he made short work of it even with a bunk leg, it took most of the shock. He skimmed around the back of a house with a light coming from what he assumed was a kitchen, he circled around the front slowly, for some reason his instincts told him to put Agni and Rudra away, and try to knock on the door instead of just popping open a window for once. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at himself. He was still in his old clothes he killed his caretaker in, so he had blood on his jacket and jeans, since he left his shoes back in his cell for silence. "I look like a serial killer..." He said sighing, then gave the door two quick knocks.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Yukari smiled cheekily, "You wait right here. I've got to help out that girl." She put a single finger to Will's chest and trailed it away as she walked towards Blake and Adalade.

"Hmm, two cute guys in one day? I must be lucky." Yukari laughed as she came closer, surveying Adalade, "Malnutrition... Hmm, I'll fix you up with something light so we don't kill you, okay?" She looked to Blake, "Have her take a seat at the counter and I'll get the IV... It's the only way to get her some nutrients in that condition... Poor thing."

Minato entered the room again, he had a heavy looking staff with a skull on it at his hip while he looked at the group, "So, we're taking in strays now, Yukari-san?"

"Minato!" Yukari said with a hurt expression, "We are a home for the downtrodden and a collection of HEROES, not villains. It would be wrong to turn down anyone in her state."

Minato rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say... So, boss' orders, you want to stay, you've got to prove your worth. I'm assuming the guys will want to take a crack at me considering I've probably pissed you off enough." He smiled devilishly as the Lovers Arcana clicked again, "And the 'doc' can stay, too."

Yukari huffed jealously as she prepared a small bag of saline for Adalade, "Minato..."

Minato's eyes glared deviously at Will and Blake as he assumed the Strength Arcana, "So, which one of you wants to test your medal?" He laughed cockily.

"And, the girl can stay... At least, until she's healthy. I'm not turning down anyone in her condition." A tall, weary looking young man stood behind Minato. His voice was stern and placid but left no room for argument. Ventus Belmont.

-----------------

The door opened slowly and a beautiful, young blond woman smiled gently at the newcomer. However, she was confined to a wheelchair and as she backed away to let him in, the wheels squeaked noisily, "Hello, welcome to the House That Never Was. Who may you be?" Namine asked gently, her voice barely a whisper.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next