TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:39 am

<Gstol, I'm gonna make this simple. Stop it. Please. You intervening is not helping matters at all and it's not only annoying but rude.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:33 am

<Gonna have to back up Zeldaman on this one. The reason space-time was frozen in the area was both to expedite the process by not having to wait on multiple people, and to prevent other characters from intervening. If freaking Minato can't interfere, there's no reason Starblade should be able to.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:22 am

<*makes yet another facepalm at my own stupidity, and hits the retcon button. Starblade is still stopped*>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:31 am

The House began to sink into the massive Corridor, the basement levels already submerged. Zexion couldn't keep up the strain for long, and decided to end things quickly. Leaping at Namine, he vowed to kill her in one strike, fueling his fist with a blazing inferno. "Bastard I may be, but I'm not going to die to you! You're dead, Namine! De--!!" He froze in midair, caught in another Stop spell. "Wh...at?" Zexion tried to move, but couldn't, his heart racing, knowing its time was up soon. "H...ow?" he muttered. Aerith's voice spoke clearly from the other side of the room. "You were a liar to me Zexion. You begged me for my love, and I gave it to you willingly. You are a despicable man, and though I love the child we gave life to together, I am through with you. Goodbye." She turned away, knelt her head, and began crying. "Finish him, Namine," she sobbed.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 am

Namine would have tried to shy away from the spell's name by muttering it but when she did, the gods of the universe laughed at her plea.

She glared at the idea of the disdainful naming and splayed her hands in Zexion's direction as the name of the spell ripped from her throat in a terrifying show of confidence.

"Blizzagunaraga!" The first fragmenting crystals of ice dispersed from her as she locked eyes with Zexion knowing he himself was the original caster of the magic she used.

"Boomshakalaka!" The ice crystals exploded quadrupling and slamming into the nobody with the force of a speeding locomotive. The shotgun blast of ice filled the room with the icy blast of winter as Namine collapsed her hold on everyone's memories and actions fading along with her consciousness.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:46 am

How fitting.

'Twas the last thought of the former Organization's master Illusionist. Number VI had finally died, and The Cloaked Schemers' ambitions lay in ruins around him as his fragmented and torn body was frozen and shot out into the sky, dispersing back into Nothing.

Aerith looked at the hole Namine tore through the House and blinked slowly, bidding her memory of Zexion farewell. After a few moments, she blinked curiously and wondered why everyone was on edge... then she remembered Lei was still on the floor, having just been healed of a stomach wound. Kneeling down next to him... she actually lurched forward, the House rising out of its dark quagmire. Thoroughly confused, she knelt beside Lei to help him up.

***Elsewhere, specifically in Rexial's castle...***
Ienzo stirred in his sleep, waking up in a new portion of the castle, the dark crystal inside him gone and his fever down. "Where... whereabouts am I? Goodness..." Looking at himself, he thanked his foresight to wear his Dark Robe and called out. "Excuse me?! Where am I?!"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:51 am

In from the door came a girl in a uniform. "You're awake! Rexial insisted that he be alerted the moment you woke up, sir."

"I'm already here. Thanks for the help, Dorothy."

Rexial appeared from the shadows without warning, startling the girl. "You're free to return to your duties."

He turned to the young boy as the girl left. "So, how are you feeling? None of the pain from earlier? Nothing forcing itself into your head?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:30 am

Blake bolted up. "Hey, you're up! You feeling any better?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:17 am

Rexial blinked. "...Blake. There's no humanly way you followed me when we were both in another part of the castle just a few seconds ago. I can use the Shadowmeld technique, and you can't. The hell?"

He took a second to shake his head and clear those thoughts. We've been at this plot for a while now. It's easy enough to forget where we were exactly. Heck, I might actually be Rekoka right now, and the plot just kind of skipped that detail.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:46 am

As soon as the Stop spell on Starblade broke, he went to take a step forward, almost ending up on his butt if not for a well-timed Aero to propel himself back to his feet. With that, he decided to just find a seat somewhere in the kitchen and take it.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 pm

For a few moments, time seemed to move at a crawl as members of the House burst into action. Ven was at Namine's side in moments while Minato moved to view the damage to the house's exterior. Switching to a more analytical persona, the young man examined the damage and came to the conclusion that his expansive powers could do little to speed repairs other than let the House repair itself. Doing what he could, Minato fired a few Hamaons into the pit to ward off the retreating darkness and advance the house's rise from the inky depths.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:28 am

<...What happened to the three in the basement...?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:09 pm

<They're fine. I was actually about to post for Gaige.>

As the illusion faded and the trio returned to the basement, Gaige shook her head clearing the fog of illusion from it.

"Woah, talk about a bad trip... Is it over?" Gaige spoke as she began to nurse a long gash along her arm with her shield's mending properties, "I hope wherever he went, he's gone for good..."

As Gaige continued to patch up her own injuries, her holo-com jingled and brought up a screen in front of her showing Xavier's face, "Yeah, yeah, I'll answer in a minute. Give me like two freaking seconds to heal up, will you?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Blake felt a chill up his spine. It felt like something important had happened. He spoke up,"We should head home."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:07 pm

The house had returned to order. Slowly, over time, the other members of the massive household had made their way home. Various adventures for the time being, had finally ceased.

However, to the members of THTNW, they knew all to well that there was always a calm before the storm. Preparations to actually have the house in order should another attack occur were going on everywhere in the massive structure.

While everyone worked on their various projects, Minato was the one to provide leadership and made administrative decisions on the use of resources everywhere in the house.

Talking to him, would probably yield a quest of some sort, if the members of the house weren't already busying themselves with one thing or the other.

Ventus and Namine had taken it upon themselves to set up magical barriers to ward aerial assaults, their work which was done mostly on the roof could be heard as the sound of a calm breeze, that erupted into violent whirlwinds when an aerial heartless drew near.

Xavier had returned from the first raid on Shinra along with those that had elected to join him. He was in the kitchen with a large whiteboard as he scribbled out a map of the worlds and circled various locations of Shinra power. He, too, would be looking to go out again soon. And no doubt, he'd need more than just his one man army to accomplish what he planned.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 am

Blake could be heard working on his blade, which had grown dull from practice.  He could be heard quietly singing a tune as he sharpened the blade.

"...see the white in their eyes, Caroleans are marching on..."

"Whatcha singin?" Julie responded to Jake, sitting down. A bright smile was on her face, having completed her first mission for THTNW. Her reward was a module that opened up more of a personality for the android, found right before  Xavier and company left for home.

"The Carolean's Prayer, by Sabaton" the young man answered,"it's a song about the soldier's of Charles XII of Sweden. Faith kept them together all the way to Poltava."

"But didn't you say that you were agnostic or something like that? "

"Yes, but I believe that everyone in the house shares a common faith." Blake held his weapon with pride, its maintenance now complete.

"The faith that we can stop Shinra." He said this, and continued to speak. "I'm guessing the raid went well?"

"Mhm!" Julie giggled.

"That's good! Are you gonna help Xav' out further? "

"Yup! I'm guessing your eyes are set on Red Purgatory? "

"...Melena can wait. Shinra and some other stuff needs to come first." Blake put on a small helmet which had a small HUD attachment.

"Set return waypoint to this location." A small beep was heard, and the young man waliked to Minato.

"Anything need done?"

(Status:
Blake: Ready for dispatch
Julie: Preparing for dispatch
Will: Preparing for dispatch)

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar? it's late at night.)
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Riku made his way out of the basement, now free of Zexion's illusions. "Hey, guys! The door's open! We can get out again!" And in the nearby kitchen, he saw the world map drawn by Xavier.

"What's going on here?" he asked, approaching the board. "Reminds me of one of those treasure maps your parents would give you when they wanted you to go play outside."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Aleri dragged himself up the stairs, stumbling through the kitchen and collapsing onto the living room floor. "My head hurts... Riku, you seem okay. Did something happen? I've got this massive headache..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:00 am

Aerith found Ienzo shortly after the incident and the child and widow mourned the loss of their father and husband, respectively, despite what he had done with his life. Lei, however, left his foster family alone for now and went straight to Xavier and held out his broadsword, parallel with the floor. "I think you might want this between you and a few Shinra dogs. I need to make myself useful to the House again, and I think that this is the best purpose for this blade and myself. I've got nothing better to do than to throw myself at them."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:00 am

Xavier glanced at Riku and rolled his eyes, "Hey, no one said that I could draw. It's an interplanetary map. It's got all of the Digistruct waypoints that are available to Shinra and thanks to Gaige, us."

Gaige twirled her revolver and smiled, "You're welcome. By the way."

Then, Xavier turned to face Lei, "If you have some training underneath your belt, I'd appreciate the extra help. There's only so much that one man can do."

-----------------------

Minato nodded, "Actually... We need materials to finish constructing the house's defenses. Orichalcum, to be specific. Now, I don't know exactly where to obtain it so you'll have to figure that out first. After that, it's a rare material. So, I doubt it'll be easy to just find laying around."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:21 am

Blake laughed as he took off the helmet "Then I won't be needing this then, I haven't found a material radar yet." He grabbed his backpack, and headed out the door. As one person left the room, another came into the kitchen. Julie was ready for whatever Xavier could throw her way.

"Alright, so what's next?" The woman, equipped with a small dirk and a sword, asked Xavier this question.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:00 am

Lei gave a rather half-hearted smirk before sheathing the blade. "I've slain a few demons, fought Zexion several times, survived a surprise encounter where my innards were lain open and fried, and I've subdued several apprentices for my former master. I'm an expert swordsman and I'm rather proficient with some types of magic, mostly Black magic. My strengths lie in speed and physical prowess."

Lei stopped and waited for the information to digest. "Is that enough of a pedigree? I've almost literally been bred for this."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:09 pm

Riku gave something of a smirk in reply. "Don't count me out either. I might know a thing or two about threats to the world."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Xavier nodded at Lei in agreement before pointing to a single point on the map labeled, "Arcadia".

"Here is our next location of attack. Though I don't think it will be a short campaign. Shinra data collected from the last raid shows connections to an android named Lumine here. This world is one of the few with an actual moon. They have been constructing an orbital elevator known as "Project Jakob" under Lumine's direction. We need to find out what they're planning, and if necessary, put a stop to it."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Lei scratched his head before replying. "Undercover, eh? Or infiltration? I could do either but I'd work better if non-civilian casualties weren't a problem. To be blunt and honest it's a little hard to hold back, and while I'm not incompetent I'm not the best at being undercover."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next