TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:07 am

"Like all hell is bearing down on my upper half," he said, slowly trying again to prop himself up, managing to finally make it work somewhat.
"Where am I?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:16 am

"You're in the Realm of Darkness. More specifically, a castle built by a young man by the name of Rexial." The medic held a bottle in front of the stranger. "Drink this, it should help with the pain while somebody fetches an Elixir or a mage to deal with your injuries properly."

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:22 am

The man hesitated for a moment, not exactly sure if he should be comfortable with taking strange drugs from someone he'd just met in an unfamiliar place. He decided that there wasn't much worse that could happen to him, and he took the bottle from the medic, sipping it liberally.

"Realm of Darkness, you said?" He thought it over. It sounded like something out of a fantasy novel.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:24 am

"The dark underside to the universe, basically. How did you get here? It's not exactly easy for an ordinary person to make their way here."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:27 am

He shook his head in contemplation.
"Haven't the foggiest, sir."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:42 am

"...I see."

The sound of footsteps came from outside the room.

"What is your name?"

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:44 am

"Alex. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." 
He extended his hand as well he could without grimacing too hard for a handshake.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:20 am

The man shook his hand. "Now, what do you remember before you awoke here?"

A young man - Rexial - was now standing in the doorway, listening.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:23 am

Alex sighed and tried to recall the little that he could.

"Running. Blindness. Nothing more. It seemed like forever. I don't remember what was happening before that."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:29 am

"Amnesia?" Rexial asked.

"It could be that the event was so traumatic that he is repressing his memories of it." The man explained. "And there are all manner of reasons for why he can't remember anything before that. Alterations, having nothing to remember in the first place, or even just amnesia."

"Thank you." The young man nodded to the medic, stepping in and handing a bottle of glowing, golden liquid to Alex. "That's an Elixir. It should heal your recent wounds, but it's not a perfect remedy. It's primarily used to heal immediate battle wounds, not injuries from falling into a different realm and whatever else could've messed you up. Still, it should get you well enough to stand on your feet, and if not, we'll get a proper doctor for you."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:35 am

"Thanks." Alex said, taking the Elixir. He figured that the other stuff had worked well enough to warrant trusting this, so he consumed it with less hesitation.

"So, uh... What brings you guys to the 'Realm of Darkness'?" he said, making mocking hand gestures while stating the name of this odd place.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:40 am

Rexial raised an eyebrow at the gestures. "I'm here because I built this place, and want to maintain it. Everybody who works here is a resident of this realm... sort of. They got kinda screwed by their former employer's poor planning, resulting in their inevitable conversion into beings of the dark. So I figured I'd use my big, empty castle as a place for them to gather and serve a purpose, instead of wandering aimlessly until they go insane or the like."

"As for the other guests, two of them came here for a date - don't ask ME why - and I haven't spoken with the other guest yet, but he's apparently got business with me."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:47 am

Alex looked at Rexial quizzically as he rattled off these details.
"Well, no offense, ah--... I don't believe I caught your name, by the way. Anyway, no offense, but it sounds like you're running a bit of an odd ship."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:51 am

"Try telling Minato or Ven that. They'll get a good laugh out of it, I'm sure." He chuckled to himself. "My name is Rexial. It's nice to meet you, Alex. ...You seem a little skeptical of the whole 'Realm of Darkness' thing, so if you'd like, I could demonstrate a few things to clear away any doubts of yours. And if you want, I could return you to the Realm of Light, which is much more normal."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:54 am

"Eh. Whatever you think is best. I'll meet a few more people if you feel it's necessary. I am sort of intruding on your property here."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:58 am

Rexial just shrugged. "Do you hear me complaining? You're not currently insulting my hair, fashion sense, sense of being, tendency to carry an Evoker and similarly-sized gun at the same time, trying to kill people that I like, all the while simultaneously trying to burn this place to the ground. Let's just say it would take a lot for a trespasser to get on my nerves."

"As of right now, you're officially a guest of mine. You're free to leave at any time, or stick around, but I wouldn't recommend running out there without a reason. You could run into a Heartless and be eaten in seconds if you're unlucky. What you do from here, though, id your own choice. What will you do?"

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:00 am

Alex thought a moment, before asking, "Heartless? What's that?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:05 am

"Long story short, creatures of darkness, most of which have no sentience. Some of them have sentience, but those generally have more distinct forms, looking and acting more like people. Most of the people here could be considered a form of sentient Heartless. I, on the other hand, am something different entirely."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:07 am

"And what 'something different' might that be?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:16 am

He scratched his head. "...I don't think there's an actual term for it, but I just call myself a 'pure-dark being'. Pretty self-explanatory name: I've got no light in me at all, just darkness. I don't even have an actual, physical body. This is just the darkness forming a protective coat around my heart, and it takes this shape because it's what I identify with the most. Changes to my self-perception can actually alter my form, but we're getting off-topic."

"The reason it's so unusual is that the light and darkness within the hearts of people are balanced by nature. There's always one to counter the other. It doesn't always do a great job, hence why people can be swallowed by darkness or blinded by light, but there's always both forces present. In my case, that's not true. It may seem mundane in practice, but I am defying one of the universe's fundamental laws with my very existence."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:18 am

Alex stared for a moment with an estranged look on his face.
"So, these people you mentioned, Minato, Ven... Are they... Like you?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:29 am

"Oh, no, they're much stranger. One of them can summon facets of his personality to fight for him by shooting himself in the head, the other is... okay, fine, Ven isn't quite as strange as me. I think I heard somewhere that he's only got half of a heart, though."

Shaking his head apologetically, Rexial backed off of the subject. "...I could introduce you all sometime. For the record, those two live in an establishment in the Realm of Light. I could send you directly there if you'd like... but I should clear it with them first, and I can't seem to contact them at the moment. Something's messing with our communications, but I'm sure Sukiru will have it sorted out in an hour, tops."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:35 am

"Well, alright then. That sounds best. Get your communication in order, and then I'll go meet and greet in the... Realm of Light, I suppose."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:39 am

"It's a place called 'The House That Never Was'. Just call it 'the House' to save on time."

He crossed his arms. "...So, what will you do in the meantime? I would talk to Sukiru and get him to let you watch his monitors, but he's still pissed about something. I think Rekoka did something to annoy him, and now he's not letting anybody into the room."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 am

"Uhh..." Alex looked upward, not knowing what to say.
"I don't know what I could do in the meantime..."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next