TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 pm

"Don't forget who's backing YOU up, Blake. It's only a matter of time before those guys get toasted if they keep going after you, 'cuz I doubt they've got an infinite number of goons to waste, and they'll have to ramp it up with each attack. They'll run out of people eventually."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:22 pm

"Yeah, and any poor bastard who gets a batch of any of their drugs gets brainwashed. It's crazy."
<Why do I feel that Blake or Nicole would make for a great Shadow plot?
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:47 pm

<I dunno... unless you've got it set up deliberately, it's unlikely to work out perfectly. They need to have repressed thoughts and issues that other people may not understand or know about them, and they have to confront them. It's not connecting in my head; I don't see what their Shadows would be like.>

"Things like that make me glad I'm not human." Rekoka sighed. "The human brain is too susceptible to suggestion and chemical alterations. As soon as we find out who's in charge of Red Purgatory, and where he is, we'll beat the living daylights out of him."

<The idea of people who want to get stronger being approached my Red Purgatory makes me think Akihiko should be brought into the situation... with extra violence.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:14 pm

<Yeah, taking a long time in the Midnight Channel does suck a lot more than Tartarus...but unrelated.

Part of Nebula's tendency to write a lot is partly that he tends to ramble (no offense) when he makes OOC, and part of it is that his characters seem to talk a lot...not that I object, just my observation...could somebody please give ANY of my characters something to do?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 am

Lei shook his head at Kazuya, dismissing all of his objections to his deadness. "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! For me, it's POWER UP TIME!"

Ienzo, bored and wanting to explore a bit, opened up a Dark Corridor to a castle in the Realm of Darkness, the position of which he was able to ascertain by a memo left on the table in the kitchen. Floating through, he grinned to himself as he wondered I wonder how these simpletons will react to me THIS time. Always fond of those that soil their own garments, but it's the ones who shriek that are my favourites.

Nicole smiled. "I believe you're forgetting a certain someone who's more than capable of wading through them and generating a large enough food supply to keep themselves stuffed for a month."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 am

Well, that was weird... thought Kazuya, powering up the COMP. "Demon Summoning Program, Activate! Come forth, Nekomata! Gozuki!"

From a cloud of miasma appeared the two demons, both light blue, one a minotaur with an axe, and the other a catgirl wearing next to nothing, with long, purple hair.

<Nekomata: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/10/101958/2069420-neko_2.jpg (trust me, it's not white in the game, I just couldn't find a better picture.)

Gozuki: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080803032253/megamitensei/images/7/74/GozukiSMT.jpg >
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:06 am

Blake was confused by Nicole's statement.
"Who are you taking about?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 pm

> TITAL House: Basement <

< I'm trying to remember who it was twisted and I think it was Starblade? in the basement with Fifeyux, just correct me with the right person if I'm wrong >

As Starblade hovered over the unconscious Fifeyux, she sharply snapped her head up and looked him in the eyes as a dark shadowy substance began to enshroud them completely. Letting out a low guttural growl, her nails grew longer making them into claws. Without a sound and in a flash she was on top of him with her legs around his neck. With a loud angry growl, she twisted her legs throwing him into the tunnel wall. Reaching into her coat pockets she puled out several kunai and threw them at starblade pinning him to the wall in an awkward position. Once pinned she slashed at him viciously leaving his clothes a torn and bloody mess. Turning towards the kitchen entrance to the basement tunnel she pulled out several small spherical objects and threw them down to the entrance.

As the spherical objects reached the entrance, they began rapidly beeping before exploding in a huge blast which shook the whole house violently. Amidst the explosion Fifeyux rushed out into the kitchen and began tearing things apart violently.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm

<Yeah, it was Starblade. ...Wow, I can actually write a proper post.>

Starblade didn't make a sound, but he was in immense amounts of pain, his clothes torn, and crimson liquid staining his now bare chest and legs. "Who the hell was that?" 
As the explosions went off, he shielded himself just in time, but passed out with a small groan from overexertion as the explosions ceased.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:31 am

<Holy crap, did gstol really just allow one of his characters to get knocked unconscious? Is he writing for a mortal? I...the concept is so shocking...I think the appropriate phrase is this: mind=blown.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:02 am

< It IS an odd concept, I know. But considering the Beast possessed Fifeyux and his wanting it to happen originally.....you know what even Im not sure where I'm going with this....It is an amazing thing to behold. >

Diryax stood in the center of the living room staring out the front door Xerna had left hanging open in her rage when the house shook violently. "What the heck was that?" she queried aloud. After Fifeyux burst into the kitchen, Diryax breathed a sigh of relief and approached her casually. " There you are Mom, have you been causing explosions in the ba-AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES?!?!" she screamed as Fifeyux turned to face her with shadow enshrouded eyes.

Fifeyux leapt across the room doing a half flip into a rapid bicycle kick on Diryax's chest. Diryax groaned as she took the kicks in surprise being thrown back against the wall. Materializing her oversized shuriken, Fifeyux growled, " Foolish mortals. Thought you were rid of me?" Flipping back against the opposite wall landing Fifeyux landing on her and feet and propelling herself off the wall towards her daughter shuriken in front of her.

Diryax looked horrified at the voice that came out of her mother. "No......it...can't be." Gulping she materialized her Rose Whip as Fifeyux flipped through the air. Panicking in hesitation to attack her own mother hurtling towards her, she rolled out of the way at the last minute as Fifeyux grazed the side of her cheek with the shuriken crashing through the wall behind her. "Fighting....in my mother's body? Coward." Diryax growled as she spit out a tooth her mouth beginning to bleed. Though admittedly effective she thought, Can I fight this THING on my own? as she got up to her feet readying herself.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:45 am

Naturally, Kazuya heard the beginnings of the skirmish. Hell, I think a few corpses three countries over could hear it! he thought. Abandoning his not-yet-begun fight, he dashed as fast as he could toward the source of the violence, arriving at the most convenient time possible.

"The hell is this?!" he exclaimed, ready to summon stronger demons as necessary.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:59 am

<I've let my characters get knocked out heaps of times, so, point is moot, but I digress. I guess roaming around in the Homestuck fandom for a while allowed me to improve my writing.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 am

.//twisted.fate wrote:<I've let my characters get knocked out heaps of times, so, point is moot, but I digress. I guess roaming around in the Homestuck fandom for a while allowed me to improve my writing.>
<I agree with ya. And Gregar, he just reminded me: Homestuck? Okay, it might be taking inspiration from Earthbound, yes. I can almost kinda see it. But no more so than, say, Kingdom Hearts takes inspiration from Dungeons and Dragons. It is a loose assumption, and only at certain parts can you see some semblance of a similarity. Of course, there are some points where it's clearer than others (Character introductions, comparing each works' Sue to the other (Paula to Jade (no really)) but in others it's off (sure there's a party of four, but who corresponds to whom?). To put it in the most TL;DR form possible and have it still make sense: In the sense that getting stabbed gives you a blade, man, does it take inspiration.>

Lei quickly follows down into the basement, taking a moment to break a speed and stamina barrier en route. Upon seeing nothing out of the ordinary for the House, he calmly asks "What exactly is all the ruckus about?"

Nicole gives Blake a hard look. "Uh, I dunno. Probably someone in present company."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:49 pm

<Well, again, that assumption is based on what I've heard. Hell if I can confirm or disprove it. If I ever end up reading Homestuck, I'll see for myself. And I dunno if that joke works as well in this context. Old wizards don't get that way by being easy to kill.>

Rekoka sighed, a little disappointed in Blake. "Dumbass... well, it's not like guys have a stellar record when it comes to picking up on things. Anyway, speaking of food, what do you guys like?" She was quick to dismiss the issue.

"I don't think we've got a lot of fruit or vegetables, and we're mostly working with preserved meat and stuff like nuts. If you're a fan of beef jerky, this place is heaven, but otherwise, eh... Uh, but I'm sure we can scrounge up something else! We don't have any supply routes, so we can't really buy produce, and we haven't gotten any facilities set up for growing our own food yet. On top of that, we don't HAVE to eat, so that often gets put on a lower priority."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Blake facepalmed, and then said,"I'm not hungry, but thank you for asking."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Rekoka sighed again. "Nicole, however, IS hungry. We're all stopping to eat; it'd sour the mood to show this place off if one of us was hungry. Besides, I wasn't sure where to go next, and the kitchen is as good a place as any."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"Beef jerky sounds amazing right about now. Do you guys have any soda? Like... Mountain Dew, Mellow Yellow, that kinda thi-- Ooof!"

She bumped forward slightly as something ran into the back of her. "What the... watch where you're going!" she said, turning around.

"I could say the same of you, miss." The person who had ran into her and had spoken was Ienzo, who rubbed his head and had dropped a foot in his levitation. "Quite tough skin, might I add. Not normal, that's for sure. Quite similar to granite."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:22 pm

"I know. Speaking of Mountain Dew, my friend Craig mixed that with Monster Rehab, green tea, and instant coffee. How he's still alive, I dunno. You ok, Nicole?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Rekoka didn't bat an eye at the sight of Ienzo. "Former Organization XIII number VI, Zexion. Though, considering the fact that you're clearly not a Nobody, you're Ienzo. I'd ask what you're doing here, but I imagine you'll either tell us anyway, or you don't HAVE a reason. Or you're here to kill us all, but I doubt that."

She covertly tapped a finger against a wall, a tiny shadow stretching out from that point again. Do we have any Mountain Dew in storage?

<I can't locate the light gray color from before on the color palette...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm

<Which is why you hexadecimal. #FFFFF0 should do it.>

Ienzo blinked in confusion. Not only were these people completely at ease around him, but he failed to impress upon them that he was a magical child. Nevertheless, the girl threw out several names familiar to him. "Oh, you know of my father? He named me after himself after deciding to remain a Nobody. Illogical in my perspective, but alas. I am here out of... well, in a word? Boredom. And I wanted to check out the castle of this... Rexial, was it?"

Nicole stared dumbfounded at the child. I'm dreaming. I know I am. What the f*ck is this kid doing here? And... why is he using such huge words?!
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Rekoka glanced at Nicole before continuing. "Huh, so you're not actually Zexion. That explains the fact that you're... uh... a little on the short side. If you came here from the House, I don't see why you'd expect us to be surprised."

"Anyway, Rexial himself is resting right now. I guess you can join the tour, if you want. I have no problem with it; I'll show him the observation room where Sukiru is later, once the rest of the tour is done. Any objections?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 pm

< Zelda while my posts started IN the basement if you'd check them you'd see that the beginnings of the fight are in the KITCHEN, but I digress and moving on. >

Diryax looked around at Kazuya and Lei and in a panting voice, said " I'm...not sure....HOW.... but it seems as though The BEAST has possessed my mother. Which is troublesome because she always held back during our spar sessions. So even I don't know her full stre-OOMPH!!!" Diryax was sent hurtling into the refrigerator as an image of Fifeyux mid roundhouse kick appeared and faded upwards into a shadow on the wall just as quickly as it had appeared.

< P.S. trying to write for a Beast possessed Fifeyux is hard giving the beast is not my character but I hope I'm at least doing it some justice. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Kazuya looked up briefly at the shadow before changing his demons. "Kresnik, Kudlak!" The vampire-hunter and his nemesis appeared beside him. "That thing from before...hopefully it'll be weaker if it's in a human form, but I guess we're gonna have to find out, now, aren't we?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 am

To break the damn near deadly, maddening silence, Doc hopped down from the fourth wall.
"I'm not here to do any zany antics. Not to mess up your day. Nor to ruin your date. I'm just here to talk with you guys."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next