TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

+4
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 8 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:27 pm

I'm going to redraw the whole thing on a new sheet of paper, actually. And, for the record, that's pencil. I could've erased it anytime, I was just too lazy to erase the fifth second-generation kid or the line leading down from Surrashu's line.

It'll take awhile to get the finished chart done, considering what'll go into it, but bear with me.

@Haar: Don't worry, she's not going to get involved until my party reaches Twilight Town, and she won't be nearly as world-crushingly powerful as her ancestor. In fact. She may end up the weakest of the group, but I'm hoping to avoid letting that be the case. Having the one female party member from early on being the weakest would be... boring.

Also, looking at the original character sheets I wrote up for everybody this this RP, I'm gonna have to rewrite them. I mean, they're crappily written, but that's because it was from when planning for this STARTED, however long ago it was. Sometime last year, maybe even in 2011. Yeah, actually, I bet it WAS late 2011 we started planning.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 8 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 am

...I think I'll write up her introduction at the start of Episode 2, actually, then go back to the active party, and have them reach Twilight Town in Episode 3.

Speaking of which, at what point does Episode 1 end? I mean, it's at a half-decent stopping point right now, but it's not great, but I can't think of a better way to do it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 am

I'd say Chapter 1 ends when all the groups have left. Just what makes sense in my mind.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:12 am

For some reason, I wanted Matsuda, Redemi, and Nobis to pick up supplies in town and head out in Episode 2. We could just cut away without showing them leaving the forest. I mean, is that neccessary? Sure, you may wonder how the hell they got out, since the glowing glyphs would be facing the other direction, making it much harder to see where to go... unless they were just floating in the air. But I'm pretty sure they were set into rocks.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:15 am

Well, if it's off-camera, I wouldn't think about it so much, since the could just look behind themselves to make sure where they're going. Or they could wander around for hours and just kinda...stumble out. Or they could just use super-warp-powers.

All in all, it doesn't feel important, since it just feels like a mundane thing. If they were in jail, I might be left wondering, but they're in the woods, so it's not that big a deal, at least not to me. Although, you might want to wait for a second opinion on that one.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:53 am

Actually I say the episode could end like this.

Yuki's spirit stays until dawn. I'm gonna have Kiryu stay.

You can have the others stay and we can add any sort of conversation later in other chapters in flashbacks, ala, Yen Sid giving intructions in DDD about the Dream Eaters during the MoM. (In flashback)

You can have everyone wake up in the next day right now.

But I say have it wrap up a bit and not have this episode end so anti-climentic.

Hell, if anyone's up for Yuki start off a story and have it so it's the next day without any in-between, I'll do it.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

Oh yeah, and the glyphs are on large rocks, trees, and ruin structures.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am

Is it okay to time skip to the next day or do you guys still have stuff to RP for this in-game night?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

I honestly don't mind and think it works best.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 am

I honestly can't wait for Matsuta/Rexial and Maya to meet... It oughta be interesting to see how two relics of the past interact...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 am

If its anything like Yuki, she'll burst into laughter at the sight of that beard.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 am

That's the thing though... Maya thinks everyone DIED. That includes Rexial... She'll probably be very shocked... Or that. I haven't quite decided yet. XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 am

Oops.

Turn out I was wrong on the times of the New Moons. It's usually in the second week of the month.

Usually 8th-14th of the month

Not that big a issue.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 am

Yeah, no prob.

...But, uh, What'sUp? Could you Copy/Paste the End of Chapter thing I sent to you in, to give it more of a conclusive feeling, and space things out a bit more? It just feels a bit too rushed.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 pm

Think Asylum and Synthisle are relatively close? I think a chance meeting between the four that aren't related to the Dark Bloodline could prove beneficial. It probably wouldn't propel them to leave Asylum... But, I think it'd be an interesting circumstance.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 pm

This is what I like. OOC in its own topic adding plot points all the time.

Not 75% improve in Org.XIV, and 90% Improve in TITAL.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:90% Improve in TITAL.

You sir, flatter me. XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 am

Awright, so now what happens? They leave, okay, but, uh... Well, how do we go about this? Galia and Kiryu are on their own path, Matsuda, Redemi, and Nobis are going to get supplies before leaving town. I bet that Galia and Kiryu would leave the clearing first. And Twilight Town is going to be the first destination for my party, correct? So, mind if there be a small, unnamed rest-stop town on the way, to space things out?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 am

Just to be clear, I won't have much to say. They're looking for food, they go fishing, they eat, there's not really that much to be said.

As far as the world map, I think filler here is somewhat necessary. It'd be all too convenient if they just happened to be right there by Twilight Town. My suspension of disbelief tends to end somewhere around "This is incredibly conveniently placed!"

On a semi-related note, that's a thing that bugs me in a bunch of video games. Let's take KH2 for example. If Xemnas were to show himself and actually fight at the fight for Hollow Bastion, he could take out Sora and crew with little to no issue. I mean, I understand that he doesn't think they'd be a problem, but at the same time, he just doesn't seem like the kind of person to allow that sort of risk. And I understand that they need the Keyblade, but if he gets rid of Sora, he could bring back Roxas, who, without his memories of Xion, would be basically just a puppet for the Organization again, seeing as he'd have nobody to turn to but Axel, who (as far as Xemnas knows) is a loyal member.

...Why did the tirade last longer than the topic I was originally on?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 am

This further proves my theory that you have a tangent prepared for everything. Also, Xemnas taking on Sora himself is a bigger risk, because you run the risk of Sora taking Xemnas down. Yes, I'm well aware that Sora is the second most powerful being in the KH universe, Xemnas being the first, but Xemnas doesn't know that, and sheer power isn't the only deciding factor in a battle. On top of that, Sora's reputation as a fighter precedes him, so Xemnas would most likely know better than to take on a fighter of his abilities, especially not while he had backup. And finally, how exactly did you make the jump from "convenient placing" to "lazy leaders"?

That aside, I'm open for suggestions on what to do with Zakk. I plan to have him visit an area within Destiny Islands, but after that, I've got nothing.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:57 am

But that's the thing, though. Sora hadn't become that strong yet. He still had to go through every world a second time before fighting Xemnas. It's not like he didn't get any stronger by fighting the Groundshaker, or the Storm Rider, or that Reaper thing in Port Royal. Each one of those encounters made him stronger, to the point where I'm convinced that Xemnas could have stomped Sora into the dirt if he'd attacked then and there rather than leaving.

And if you want another example, that's fine. Look at ANY FANTASY GAME, EVER. The main villain sends their lameass subordinates out when, at the protagonist's story-beginning level, the main villain could kick them halfway to Jupiter, back, and punt them out of the solar system with no effort. Prime example: Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario. He just kinda sends his minions, gets mad at them when they fail, and makes NO EFFORT until Mario appears right at the end of the game, despite being able to capture Bowser and everyone else in the castle without actually trying. I think killing mister "I only take one hit unless I'm on shrooms" is no big feat at that point.

Also, KH, they're not prepared. I come up with them on the spot, although I can get on a tangent from just about any subject. They come up as I think of them.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:13 am

Xemnas still doesn't know this, Sora's reputation as a fighter still precedes him, and Xemnas had no way of measuring Sora's full potential without sending people his way. And that still doesn't explain how you made this connection.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:22 am

Which connection?

And either way, he could have sent someone stronger than captain "Combat isn't my forte, why can't I just do recon, I'm lazy, I'mma give my work to Roxas". He could have send Xigbar, or Luxord, or Saix, or insert-other-living-member-here, they'd have been more useful than Demyx. And you would think that Xemnas would do that, since he's, y'know, cruel and powerful (see his sarcastic nature toward Sora).
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:52 am

khfreak, feel free to use anything I wrote about Destiny Islands in Roland's memoirs. You could have him walk about the main town, talk to the current mayor, hear some tale about keyblades, etc. Leave by ship maybe?

I really need to get back to writing those memoirs some day.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Thanks, Maverick. I'll have to read back through those to get a good idea.

And Haar, I'm talking about the connection from "convenient placing" to lazy leaders.

Also, that, once again, runs the risk of losing a more capable member. Demyx was probably the member they could most afford to lose. Also, getting on your previous point of Roxas only being able to turn to Axel, and Xemnas believing he was a loyal member: Axel had already gone AWOL by that point. What reason would Saïx have for not telling Xemnas about this?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next