TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

+11
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Atlantis_Rising
khfreak358
Aneastin
Militia_927
Malakili007
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 3 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  Malakili007 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 am

Diryax: Excuse me one moment, Minato. *quickly jerks her left arm up causing a vine to travel upwards in an arc and slash Rexial in the cheek sharply* Creeper. *scoffs*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 3 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 am

Abel: *chuckle* Well, looks like everyone's a little crazy...Oh, crap, I guess it's Halloween, isn't it? Dangit, and here I am without a costume.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 am

Rexial put a hand to his stinging face, wincing in pain. "Well, that certainly stings. Naaaaaaht that I don't deserve it. ...Wait, you're not in costume? I thought you were dressed up as Minato. Sorta. You kinda look like him. ...Okay, forget I spoke."

Rekoka kicked Rex while he was down, sending him tumbling into a wall. "So, your name's Abel? Huh, I've met a few Kains, but you must be the first Abel I've ever had the pleasure of running into." She grabbed his hand and shook it rapidly before continuing to kick Rexial.

"Ow! Why the- Ack! -hell are you- Gkgh! -even doing thi- MOTHER****ER! Oh, gawd, why...?! And why am I lying here, letting you kick the ever-loving crap out of me?! I got my commuppance already, you b-! Oh, gawd, my shins...!"

<And suddenly, it's funny to beat Rexial up.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:34 am

Abel: *laughing at Rex*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 am

Nexus: *walks in, covered in blue and white binding glyphs*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:55 am

Athez: Rekoka, if you keep that up, you'll have to clean your shoes.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:58 am

Felix: *bored* I wanna spar with someone... Minato? I think you'd be the only one powerful enough to give me a challenge.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 am

Minato: *raises an eyebrow* Not now. *continues watching Rexial get kicked* Rekoka, how exactly doesn't that hurt you? After all, aren't you linked to eachother?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:13 am

Felix: *turns to Athez* How about you? *turns to Rekoka kicking the hell out of Rexial, and laughs*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Rekoka: *Shrugs, still lazily kicking Rexial* I dunno. Have you considered that he may not even be hurt by me kicking him? That's the only reason I can think of, other than this party warping the rules of reality to the point that the rules established in normal reality don't apply. Who knows? Rexial and I could be different people here, for all you know.
Rexial: No, I'm pretty sure we're the same- *Whack*
Rekoka: *Has her heel planted in Rexial's face*

*Aleri walks in, dressed as Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh, his hair carefully tucked into his trenchcoat to make it look short, trying to maintain an icy glare to stay in character, and using a rougher voice. He carries a metallic briefcase, which doesn't look nearly as threatening in his hands as it would with Kaiba.*

Aleri: Hey, guys, what's u- *Looks at Rexial, stopping dead* ...Uhhh... I'm not sure if that's funny or just plain cruel. Yukiko, I don't think Ragna likes the taste of your shoes.
Rexial: *Having understandable trouble speaking, coincidentally sounding like Ragna the Bloodedge* M'm nnt Rrgn, yhw stppd snvhbtch!
Rekoka: *Playing off of Al's ignorance, trying to speak like Yukiko Amagi* No, I think he likes it a lot, actually. It's better than what I made for the school campout...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Athez: *stands up and cracks his neck* Sure, why not.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Abel: Laughing Doesn't look like he's having a ton of fun to me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Rekoka: But is it FUN, per se, to eat something that you find tasty? Especially if it's being forced into your mouth, and you're on the floor, unable to get up. That's not really fun at all, but I never said that it was.
Aleri: ...Why does that make sense, but not, at the same time? I disagree with everything you just said, but I can't really argue against that...
Rexial: Ghwd-DMMHT, HL!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:53 am

Abel: That sounds...really kinky. Are you just telling me this turns him on?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 am

Xavier: *walks over to Rexial and Rekoka, seperates them by picking Rekoka up and putting her on the opposite side of him so he is between her and Rexial* Don't make me bite you.

<And to clarify, he's refering to the fact that he's dressed as a zombie.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Rekoka: *Shrugs at Abel as she's moved away* No, that's just how I talk. Especially around Rex. I imagine he'd fly into a homicidal rage and try to kill you for that if he weren't in so much pain right now.
Rexial: *Groans angrily*
Aleri: Yukiko, what are you talking about? You're hardly that kind of person...
Rekoka: I'm not Yukiko, I'm Rekoka.
Aleri: ...That makes more sense.
Rexial: *Still in too much pain to speak straight* Ahrghraaaahhh...! Ann amn nad Rahgnh!
Aleri: Then maybe I'm not Aleri... maybe I AM Seto Kaiba! ...Nah. Even I'm not willing to go that far with such a stupid joke.
Rekoka: Well, if you're done playing the billionaire card game master, I'm going to call everybody else over here, in case they didn't get the memo. *Produces a flip-phone from her bag, dialing Sukiru's number*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Abel: I can tell you're not Seto Kaiba. Main reason, your ego fits in this house.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Aleri: It also fits conveniently into a purse or wallet.
Rexial: *Having recovered* I... what?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Trent: *overhears Aleri and the others* *looks over* Wait, does that mean I'm not the Ninth Doctor? Well, now I'm sad.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 am

Xavier: *smirks* I'd hope we havent turned into what we dressed up as or - *stumbles towards and grabs Lia as she walks in* Argh... Brains!

Lia: *screams and knocks Xavier away* D-don't do that... *she's dressed as Lilith from Borderlands, fake Siren tattoos and dyed hair included*

Xavier: *rubs the back of his head sheepishly* Sorry.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Athez: *glances over at Xavier, grins and says in a deadpan voice* Oh no, a zombie. *aims his 'hand gun' at Xavier* Bam! *zaps Xavier with a small jolt of electricity*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Felix *pulls out his swords and readies* COME AT ME, BRO!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 am

Athez: *draws both daggers and leaps at Felix* TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:29 am

Rexial: *Using his hand to straighten out his jaw* She lies! Her shoe tastes like shoe. Shoe tastes like rubber. And rubber tastes awful.
Aleri: Mwut?
Rexial: ...Remember when she said I liked the taste of her shoe?
Rekoka: I was being sarcastic. You'd think he'd have been able to tell...
Aleri: Well, I can understand that I'm the resident punching bag, and I juggle the idiot ball half of the time, but is the new guy oblivious to this stuff, too? *Turns to Abel* Were you just messing with Rex and I by taking her comment seriously?

*The trio seems unconcerned about Athez and Felix's fight; so apathetic that they can completely ignore it.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 am

Abel: Not really...it's just hard to notice sarcasm when I'm reading.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next