TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 11 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:27 pm

<How about: And that's why it takes two to tango, bitch?>

Lei is violently thrown backwards with the force of the gun blast, his upper torso smarting from the force of it. "D-damn... This isn't good." Lei jumps up in the air and holds onto one of the ceiling rafters with one hand. Flipping himself up and around, he hangs from his legs while he quickly fires off a mass of Blizzaga, Firaga, Thundaga, and some Flares.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics - Page 11 Empty Re: TITALWEEN: The Greatest of Holiday Topics

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Rekoka: *Grabs the legs as it comes towards her, vaulting over Skife, USPIDE-DOWN, before continuing unharmed* I'll speak as I please, and you're not changing that!
Rexial: It real nice and all that you're tryign to shut her up, but could you try telling Xiruk that I didn't mention him and Diryax in the same-

*Rekoka and Rexial stop and facepalm in unison before resuming the chase.*

Nebula: Ha! That's not gonna work, as I can CHANGE MY ELEMENTAL-

[Access to Fairy Ice, Sage Thunder, and Fighting Fire Elemental Chips are disabled until the Weapon Copy System has fully warmed up.]

Nebula: ...Well. This isn't gonna go so well... *Leaps out of the way of one spell, rolling away from another, and just generally does his best to evade the oncoming attacks* (He's gonna buy time to recover like this... But if this goes on long enough, I'll be able to access all my weapons and abilities before long. C'mon...)

<Actually, I was gonna have him say something generic, but then I thought making fun of how generic those lines can be would be funnier and more in-character for him.>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Felix: *yells to Xiruk* REKOKA DID IT, NOT REXIAL! *continues chasing after the two*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 am

Xiruk: Heheheh...And the trap has been engaged.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am

Skife: Suspect What's this about a trap now?
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am

Xiruk: Oh, Rex sprung it. When he mentioned me and her in the same sentence. Now I get to watch if Rekoka catches him. *rubs hands together evilly* I love handsoap...

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:15 am

Eques: *laughing madly* come on Rekoka! Catch him!
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 am

Fate: *sitting next to Eques* Do it! DO IT NOAW!!!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 am

Xiruk: MOVE FASTER, POKEY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 am

Lei: Well if that isn't going to work... -fires off Meteor, Flare, and holy in a scattershot pattern- And how about this, too?! -casts Dispel on Nebula as well-
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:43 am

Nebula: Aw, crap...! *Looks around desperately before jumping into the hole in the floor Rekoka made earlier*

Me: *Ahem* *Narrator Voice, Engage!* As you already know, the basement of the House That Never Was is sealed far beneath the ground floor, under solid bedrock. Or something like that. Powerful magic won't break through, and the attacks are too large to fit through the hole. Also, Nebula had no protective buffs or anything for Dispel to work on, as he cannot use magic, and knows no spells for such things. His ability to alter his elemental affinity is entirely different, and is more akin to equipping a different weapon.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am

Fate: o.O
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:54 am

Lei: Oh. Aight then. I'm just gonna be up here until whenever, I guess.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:17 am

Me: So... we wait?
Me: This is boring. Let's just declare Lei the winn-

"TERIYAAAAAA!"

*Nebula bursts through the ceiling above Lei, aiming a powerful blow for the head and shoulder!*

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:21 am

Skife: *begins casting Meltdown and Apocalypse everywhere... because he's bored*

Fate: *almost gets hit by a Meltdown* WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AMING THOSE THINGS! Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:35 am

Aleri: *Using Runic Blade to redirect and absorb all the spells* More MP for me, huzzah! ...It's a shame I'm already at full. I'm just doing this to minimize collateral damage. I don't even know Runic, so this is a clear case of violation of logic. If I knew Runic Blade, I'd be unstoppable. I only have it for this one instance, are we clear?
Me: ... ...Dude, any potential that had for comedy was ruined by dragging on. Keep it short next time?
Aleri: This is supposed to be a joke? I thought I was doing damage control...
Rexial: Shut up and help me, dammit!
Rekoka: You're mine no matter how far you try and run!
Rexial: AAAAAAAHHH!

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:35 am

Lei: -drops from the ceiling and scattershots the previous spells as before, having them explode mid-air to prevent any sort of dodging out of it-
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 am

Nebula: *Continues to fall through it, precisely calculating his timing so as to switch elemental resistances to minimize the damage taken, going through with his attack* There's no stopping me now! *The damage has been minimized, but it was still a lot of damage*

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 am

Lei: So, it comes down to this, huh? One last attack. -throws sword into ground, the blade sinking halfway into the floor- GET SOME!!!!! -Lei jumps upward with all his might, waiting to throw a strike at the best possible moment-
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:18 am

*Nebula's Weapon Copy System had fully warmed up, as evidenced by his ability to change elements. That meant that he had access to all his weapons, so how exactly did he strike...?*

*And so, in a single blow, the battle was decided.*

*Nebula struck... with every weapon he could concieveably use at once. He had built up an impressive cache of them, and not only that, but the blade he gripped was a composite of all of the sword-based weapons among them. Also in his arsenal were such weapons as the Fusion Omega Cannon, a weapon roughly twelve times Nebula's own size, and the Proto Shield, which is a protective piece that cannot be pierced.*

*Did he win...? Or was Lei the victor?*

*Find out next time, when Gregar and Edgar have a serious debate over how the hell this resolves!*

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:34 am

<I'll do this tomorrow when I'm not tired as hell... message me on it and we'll go from there. Not like this is cannon anyway, so I won't argue too hard. XD>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 am

<Way I see it, logically, the entire arsenal of weapons makes it pretty unlikely for Lei to win when Nebula whips all of it out at once. Logically, he won. In terms of Narrative, Nebula also seems slightly more sympathetic, though that may be a skewed perspective, as I am his author. If we were to play it for laughs, Lei would have managed to whack him in the forehead or testicles somehow, disabling him. How would hitting a robot's balls have that effect? Comedy. And I think that it should just be a draw, myself.>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 am

Skife affraid They're going to obliterate the house!!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Xiruk: *facepalm* Ya mean the house that reconstructs itself whenever it breaks?

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 pm

<I agree. Stan Lee route is best. XD>

Well shi- is the only thing Lei has time enough to think before he has to throw his own strike in the mass of confusion, a kick now aimed at the torso, before taking the brunt of each of the weapons and crashing back down to the floor of the house, cracking it and his spine. Lying there, unable to move his body at all besides above his shoulders, Lei grins and says, "Well that just happened."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next