TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 38 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:42 am

Maya giggled, "You think Maya has to actually wear fancy clothes?" The young illusionist patted her arm and the illusion parted showing her typical garb beneath the illusion's fabric, "Thalia tried to make Maya... But, she got mad so we compromised!" The young woman said giddily.

Thalia curtsied in response to Vita before scratching her eyebrow and laughing lightly at Maya's account of the event which was actually a screaming match that had gotten a majority of the castle's staff involved, "Yeah, that was a mistake. Trying to make you wear formal attire... But, yeah, I think we're ready to go, Aleri."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 am

Aleri nodded, straightening his collar one last time before walking out, followed by Vita.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:58 am

Meanwhile, in a far-off world known as Artemia, six high-schoolers were busy training themselves. Their names were Izanagi, Mi, Ai, Tatsu, Ayame, and Haru.

Mi was giving it absolutely everything she had, the fireball in her hand bright blue, the hottest it had ever burned. She flung the fireball, but Tatsu swung his crowbar at it, sending it into the ground. He followed up by creating a dark sphere around Mi in an attempt to lift her up, but his power wasn't yet strong enough. Mi smirked and rushed in, whacking Tatsu with her training sword three times: Shoulder, stomach, knee, and he was down. "That's what you get!" she said, turning away in disgust. Only Izanagi and Sensei could beat her regularly. That was why she was rank 2.

Izanagi had been mildly distracted by the fight, and almost took a shock to the face because of it. There was nothing he could really use to practice, given his weapon of choice, so he trained bare-handed. He chopped the air and a gust of wind that traced his hand's path shot itself at his opponent, the rank 3 Tamer. She jumped over it, but the wind pushed her down to the ground, and Izanagi took his chance, leaping straight for her and wrapping one arm around her neck for a chokehold. He'd never lost after getting in one of those, but he was nowhere near cocky enough to say it was unbeatable. "Okay, okay, geez, you win!" panted Ai. "How'd I do?"

"You're definitely getting better. Just remember, look at your opponent's strengths and weaknesses before you try to attack. Self-control, Ai."

Ayame was fighting Haru, but there was already a clear winner. Ayame had little control over her element, but it was enough to start a concentrated snowstorm around Haru, whose poisons were rendered ineffective by the cold. Haru sneezed, but Ayame wasn't quite so merciful and rapped Haru in the back of the head with one of her nunchaku. "Don't let your guard down," she said coldly.

"You get so...intense when you fight..." replied Haru quietly. "Why's that?"

Ayame looked bitterly at the ground. "School problems. Leave it at that."

Sensei clapped his hands once, and everyone but Tatsu lent him their attention, though Ai was also noticeably fidgety. "That was an excellent training session. Though there is one thing I ask of each of you. Izanagi, you must show your opponent more mercy within this dojo. You are all friends, and they can improve even if you aren't fighting at your full power."

Izanagi bowed. "Yes, Sensei."

"Mi. Your power was much greater than ever I've seen it. Perhaps I should pair you to fight against Tatsu more often?"

"With all due respect, Sensei, no."

Sensei merely chuckled. He could hear the tension in Mi's voice as she tried to keep calm. "Yes, I understand you don't exactly get along...however, please try to leave him conscious next time."

"I'll try to restrain myself," she replied.

"Ai, it is just as Izanagi said to you. Learn to restrain yourself and fight with your wit as much as your instinct."

"...S-Sorry, Sensei, what was that?"

Sensei sighed. Ai was the most troublesome of the group...aside from Tatsu. "Please, try to focus. Both when being lectured and when fighting."

"R-right, sorry!"

"I would normally move on to Tatsu now, but as he has lost consciousness after his fight, Ayame."

Ayame looked up in acknowledgement.

"I understand that Haru isn't the best of fighters, but please slow down for her. She needs to learn as much as the rest of you. Perhaps even more so, with her being an off-worlder, as well as less combatively-oriented."

Ayame nodded again. "Sorry...I get kinda...cold, when I fight. No pun intended, Sensei."

Sensei nodded. "Haru...we've discussed it at length."

Haru remained silent, but gave a very slight nod.

"And with that, you have already eaten. I give you this time to do with as you will."

"Yes, sir!" replied the five who remained awake, and each went in a separate direction.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 am

Familiar voices could be heard arguing in an upcoming hallway.

"We are not arguing this!"

"Clearly, we are! I'm not wearing this thing!"

"Clearly, you are!

"Not for long! I will never understand how you people can go out of your way to find a monkey suit to fit me, yet when it comes to finding a medal to fit my kind, you can't push for a bigger loop!"

"Will both of you shut up?! Honestly, I've got enough problems carrying precious life inside of me!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 am

Thalia and Maya followed close behind Aleri not wanting to end up without a guide since the young man seemed to know where he was going.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 am

Dante jogged up from behind Thalia and Maya, just catching up to them, in a little black suit. The boy was older now though it was obvious, and had gotten taller as well. though his hair was still white like snow, he had gotten the idea to change the color of his right eye to match the black one. "Sorry I'm late, I got caught up with lily" he explained, slowing to a walk next to Maya. The ghost girl appeared in a white dress, next to Dante. "More like I had to drag you out of bed" she remarked. That was true, he spent more time than he should've in training, between the black magic and physical work, it was a miracle he woke up at all.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:40 pm

"When'll the kid stop blaming things on his imaginary friend?" Vita sighed. "Even if you can't go to sleep at a reasonable time every night, at least do it before something this important!"

Aleri turned around and began walking backwards, facing Dante, and still keeping up with the group. "Vita, we've told you, Lily isn't imaginary. But I have to agree on the sleep thing. Go to sleep a bit earlier if you're tired, Dante. It's an important principle when training oneself that they rest enough to function properly all the time, and not be worn down over time."

"You've been hanging out with Maya too much, Al..." Vita moaned.

"Fine, fine..." The Keyblade Wielder turned ahead once more, walking as normal.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm

"Ill try to remember that, Aleri" Dante said, stretching now. "So where's this party starting?" The boy asked.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:16 pm

"...It's a WEDDING, Dante. The party comes afterwards."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Dante chuckled. "I know why I'm here, Lily wouldn't stop reminding me of it, I just also want to see a rockin' party" he said, smiling slightly.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:34 pm

"Zane is the groom. Did you expect classical music and stagnant waltzes?" Aleri chuckled. "Knowing him, we're in for epic rock ballads. And the cake will be delicious. ...That's... pretty much all I'm willing to assume."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 pm

"Actually, I was expecting the soundtrack to consist solely of Internet memes," came Kotank's voice as he Siks and Susan rounded the corner. Kotank… could not have been remotely comfortable. The suit he was wearing looked to be the minimum size for him and it was a wonder it didn't burst at the seams.

"Wouldn't surprise me," Siks said dryly. Siks wasn't dressed too different from Kotank, save for the fact that he had more breathing room.

"Yeah…" Susan sighed. She was clad in a simple, yet elegant blue dress, slightly larger than she would have normally worn thanks to her more… distended belly.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Aleri grinned. "There you guys are. Sorry, Kotank, but I think the tailors in town had their work cut out for them when Xeromus ordered a new set of uniforms for the organization."

Vita had to resist either putting a hand on or poking at Susan's belly, but she certainly couldn't keep herself from smiling at the sight of it.

Rexial came stumbling down the hallway, laughing like an idiot. "AHAHAHAHAHA! HaaaaHAAAHAahaaha...! Haha... Aheh." Putting a hand to his forehead apologetically, he stopped and joined the group as they passed. "Sorry, guys, I just... found something out."

"Was it that your boss keeps flammable materials in his closet?" Vita asked, crossing her arms like she was scolding him. As if she had nothing to do with their little plan...

"No, no... Sorry, guys, but as soon as the wedding's over, I've gotta go check something out." Rexial had regained his composure. "It's kind of a big deal. Eh? What's with that look, Thalia?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:57 pm

A verry nearly silent squeak was heard from near the group, a door opening very slowly. A hushed very almost unaudible voice.

"Where's Sally?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Answering the speaky voice, Rexial put his hands into his pockets. "I'm pretty sure she's getting ready elsewhere. That you, Zane?"

His hand brushed against something glassy. Pulling it out, he realized that it was a Hi-Potion. The pockets on formal suits in his size didn't FIT items like this. "...Speaking of getting ready, I guess I was too busy trying to give the boss some hell to get dressed."

Rexial shrugged, his coat turning into a black flame, reshaping, and becoming solid once more, now as a tuzedo of his own. "Not really to my liking... I feel like if I move, I'll rip it to shreds. Then again, it's not even real, so what the hell? Damned subconscious effects."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Swinging the door open, Zane walked out of Janitors Closet That Never Was,wearing a very pricey and snazzy tux and bow-tie. His hair neat and trimmed, now only necks length and width. "That was a close one. I thought I heard her". Zane began walking with the group.

"No promises on music, Sally's picking that out".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 am

"Good," said Kotank, "This suit's uncomfortable enough, I didn't need a Harlem Shake routine on top of it."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am

Thalia laughed at the men, all of them seemed in different amounts of discomfort from their garb, "Rexial!" She beamed, grabbing the young man by the shoulders and pulling him away from the group.

"After the ceremony, I want you to take me to the Meridian. Just this once, I think... I think we have a chance of finding him." Thalia looked at the young man with pleading eyes. When he responded with skepticism, she pulled the charm out from within the folds of her gown.

"Hear me out. I found this on Station Tower yesterday... I think he was trying to send a message. How else could Aleri's charm ended up there?" She looked at the young man with a smile. If he agreed to help, Thalia had a chance of seeing Lance again.

Maya giggled at Kotank's appearance, "Maya never thought she'd see a wookie in a suit again..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 am

Izanagi lay down on his bed and stared out the window. Something was troubling him...what was it?

"So...you feel it too?" came a voice from the door. Izanagi looked up and saw Mi standing in the doorway, her arms folded.

"Yeah," replied Izanagi. "Only thing is, I don't know what it is. There's a reason Sensei suddenly had us start fighting against each other last week. It's just this ominous feeling..."

"Yeah, that's exactly it. Don't let your guard down."

Izanagi responded with his usual confident smile. "We went to school together, right? How often did you even see me let my guard down there?"

Mi didn't smile back. "Just watch your back, because I can't do it for you." And with that, she walked away.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 am

Rexial whispered into her ear, keeping his voice low. "What did you THINK I was gonna do? I'm connected to the darkness, I know when somebody as powerful as him shows up on the Meridian. Alright, we'll both go. You have a stronger connection to him, I have the ability to work with darkness. Also, keep that charm out of sight. Seriously; if Vita sees you holding it, she'll make assumptions that will result in grievous injury to yourself AND Aleri."

Leaning back, he glanced down at his outfit, slightly distgusted. "...Man, I can't stand the sight of this." Instantly switching it into something resembling a bartender's outfit, he grinned. "This is more my style. Formal and classy without being too bland. I could get used to this skill... I gotta thank you, Maya. If you hadn't been doing this all the time, I'd never have thought of it. Too bad General Fuzzball doesn't have the same ability..." He snickered.

<What skepticism? Sure, I didn't make it clear, but he was laughing because he knew about it. Not many things make him laugh that hard, and being a pyromaniac wouldn't do the trick. Also, I wasn't going to mention the charm at first, but then I realized what it would imply if Vita saw Thalia holding an item that she knew that Aleri held dear. Bad things, of course. Very bad things. Worst part is, she'd actually be able to do some damage.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:33 am

<I was assuming that this wasn't the first time that Thalia asked Rexial to take her to the Meridian and that he'd be growing tired of her asking. And honestly, I'd like to see that play out, Thalia's been no slouch during the skip either... It'd be impressive to see the pair knock heads... Just not now. Org. XIV (story) - Page 38 3816551956 >

Thalia nodded, quickly hiding the charm again and smiling happily, "Thanks, Rexial. I knew I could count on you."

Maya curtsied in Rexial's direction, "You're welcome, Rexy! Maya doesn't mind being a teacher!" She giggled quietly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 am

"You teaching small children..." Rexial shook his head, a strange expression on his face. "That's a frightening image."

<Well, since Rex knew before she asked... if he refused, it would only be to troll her. And he's too excited to see Lance again to mess around this time, even if he refuses to clarify or admit it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:48 am

"Don't get used to it," Kotank told Maya, "The second this is all over, I am tearing this thing off."

"Oh, come on, it can't be that bad," Siks chided.

"When you weigh over three hundred pounds an have a tight suit bunching up your fur coat, you can make that assessment."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 am

"Wouldn't teach me though" Dante grumbled. He wasn't exactly bitter about not being able to creating new wardrobe on the spot but he still found it cool.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 pm

"Come on, Dante. It's not exactly an ability we can teach you..." Rexial sighed.

Aleri nodded in agreement. "Even I can't seem to do it, and I'm supposed to be some kind of expert on magic. I'm sure they would teach you if you could learn it; it looks pretty useful."

"Maya uses her illusions to do it, and it would be ten years of specialized study before you could do that, without being the illusionary prodigy that she is." The swordsman pointed out bluntly. "And mine is based on the fact that my body is only as substantial as I make it. To turn into something like me would require more effort than anybody in the universe is willing to go to."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next