TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit Walkers

+3
Namine
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
7 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Spirit Walkers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Spirit Walkers

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 am

I turned around and stabbed it. I went into my limit and gained my wings. I threw my keyblade at the monster and it stabbed into making it burst into light. I drifted towards the ground and planted my feet on the ground and raised my hand out you and my keyblade disappeared in light. my hand fell to my side. "My name is Eira. I was sent here on a mission in hopes of finding out who i am supposed to be. I am a keyblade master. I am also very sorry for interfereing on your mission. I just couldnt watch another person i met perish by the darkness." I ran my finger through my hair and my eyes start to tear up a little but not enough for anyone to notice.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 am

Tanku took a step closer to her. "Your tearing up, were they important to you?" He asked as he stepped back again, then slipped on some ice and fell on his arse.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 am

i fell to the ground and raised you back up. My blue eyes matching the color of the ice. I helped you back up. I dusted off my skirt. "Yeah they were very important to me. They were all I had. During the exam. Their darkness got ahold of them and they vanished. I came here hoping i would find their lost souls. No luck so far." I make my wings vanish and smile to hide my sadness. "Thanks back there for saving me. you kind, thats something most people dont know how to be." I used some of my magic to form a heal some wounds you had from the fight.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 am

I chuckled. "Thanks...hey....i think i can help you with your goal" I said grinning at her suddenly.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:41 am

"Would you? I am thankful i have met someone like you. Their is something special about you i can feel it." I place my hand on your chest and my hand becomes enveloped in light. "Your heart is filled with light, something most have lost faith in." I pulled away and then summoned my keyblade. "Memories are the key to everyones past. without your memories you are lost. the memories of my friends are what keeps me from becoming lost."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 am

I put my hand on my chest, were she touching me. "My memories aren't much....lots of death, and mistrust....but now i have friends....and maybe even something to look forward to now...." I said then let it fall to my side. "I'll take you to Xeno, we're always open for new recruits" I said then opened up a Corridor, it was like millions of stars clustered together and eruptted into a red and orange portal. "The Supernova Corridor" I said, gesturing to her to go first.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:56 am

I smiled and entered the corridor. I summoned my keyblade. It began to glow and light shined out and it turned into a necklace on my. The chain with my keyblades charm in the middle of it. I extended my hand out for you to reach for it. "If you dont mind me saying but your heart is pure just like my friends. when im with you its like im with them. something that if i were to die. i would die peacefully with you being there. In many ways your just like them." I reached for your hand.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:01 am

I looked at her hand and took it in mine. "But you just met me..." I said as we reappeared in the center of the City of Liro, it was large, and full of dark buildings and such, along with a red moon and blue sun, right now it was night. "Welcome to Liro, our marketing town around the SW"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 am

"a heart as pure as yours no matter how much pain you have went through will change my opinion. I have a ability to measure a person's heart with the look of an eye. I can trust you without even having to use my ability. Thanks you for recruiting me. your efforts to bring me here are very kind. So how long have you been in your job?" I clasp my hands together in front of my skirt and smile in your direction.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:09 am

I shrugged. "I don't measure time" I said then i gestured for her to follow me. "Let's go...there's vampires lurking in the darkness in this area" I said then started to go towards the mainroad
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:14 am

I followed behind. suddenly I am attacked by something. Its strength is to much for me. I managed to summon my keyblade and cut him off me. I raised my keyblade into the air and got ready to shot a ice spell at him when he tackled me into a wall knocking me out. You weren't paying attention. As i began to fade out. I connected my heart with yours. (Help he attacked me.) Thats all i could send through my heart to yours as I passes out after that, with the vampire over me.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:21 am

I turned and shot the man in the shoulder then kicked him off Eira, then drew my second pistol and started unloading my bullets into his chest until he stopped screaming and melted away into red mist. I turned and looked at Eira to see her wounds then swallowed before raising my pistol to her face and let them flicker out of sight before picking her up and then sprinting off with her towards the castle of Spirits. Any vampires that came were shot or kicked aside before we reached the black light district, which almost like a form of hospital. I took her into the first biulding i saw and then put her in the care of a healer. I didn't know anything about white magic.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 am

A light surrounded my body and my magic revived my dead body. The bite mark vanished. I stood up and stumbled towards you. My keyblade in my hand. I fell and you reached down and caught me. "I'm sorry i got attacked. I put you in danger with you having to worry about me." My smile fades and I waves the nurses goodbye and they left. "So, why are their vampires around here? what made them to decide this was their home." I placed my keyblade on my lap.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:34 am

"Don't apologize, things happen in the battlefeild, and out of it...." I said but when she asked about the vampires, I shrugged again. "Ask Tyson, he's a daywalker, and one of our guys here...but maybe because this is where they orginated or migrated towards, with all it's darkness and sudden deaths...."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:41 am

I stood up and walked over to a book on a bookcase. "Keyblade Masters: Those who have fallen. I hate this book, its a remnant of my master who wrote about the deaths of my friends. I was given a copy when my master died and i burned it to ashes. I was given a choice to stay and make my own world and raise apprentices or go out on my own and travel. I chose the latter, because of my home world has been succomed to darkness and have no light in their hearts not a single one. I cant become a master there and watch what happened again with my friends to an apprentice if i had raised one."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 am

I nodded. "Come on, we're getting closer...okay?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:48 am

I placed the book down and followed behind you. taking one last look back. "Okay, im ready."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:53 am

I started to walk out then i paused and held out my hand to her. "I know a faster way through the black light district"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 am

"Okay lets go." I make the keyblade turn back into my necklace. I walk closer to you and place my hand in yours.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:58 am

I took a deep breath and teleported us directly into the courtyard of the Castle of Spirit
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:02 am

"Are you okay. all this transporting seems to be doing a toll on your body. Do you need to sit?" I watched your movement to see if you were going to fall over or not. "So how long have you been on missions? You never answered that question. Most likely a lot seeing as to how you know a lot about the landscape and what lies within." I use my limit and summon my wings back on. I smile at you while im hovering in the air.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 am

I chuckled. "A while, like i said, im not good with time" I said as i steadied myself. "I'm fine...just tired" I added as i started to open the thick doors
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 am

"Hey I think we should head to our rooms and go to sleep. it is clear we are both tired after a long day. I for certain are tired. Vampires drain you. Not just a figure of speech." I smile and hug you and go to my room. Before i enter i turn around and wave goodbye. "Night, see you in them morning." I smile and enter the room and flop down on my bed and pulled the covers over me and fell alseep.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:17 am

I chuckled when she actually went into my room. I walked after her and sit on the floor, and stared out the window.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 am

Felix rerouted the corridor to appear back in the base camp in the city.
Skife was walking out of his tent when Felix collapsed everything except the command centre.

"Command centre. Now."

Both of them walked into the command centre, immediately contacting Xeno. "The city search proved inconclusive. Genova is with us and we are moving back to base." Felix collapsed the centre, made a portal to base and went in, the others folowing.

[Castle of Spirit]

Skife went to his room, and promptly fell asleep. Shelke then promptly dragged Geo down one of the many halls in the castle.
Felix went to the meeting room, and, sitting in his high throne, began to think.

lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next