TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 am

I had a feeling. Impressive, though, you've clearly read your fair share of novels and/or comics.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Malakili007 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:07 am

Yep it is. Zelda you dirty lurker. I may be many things but I am at least a man of my word. *gives nerd card back* Plus you could of just as easily googled The Rancor Keeper to find out not that I would know. While that is true kh, it is not how I discovered his name, I discovered it on the back of the packaging of his action figure as a kid and it has stuck with me since.

Oh speaking of novels/comics I suppose I should reveal who the guess P is.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 am

I'm a notorious otaku, I love all of Japan's stuff (well, all the good, most of the bad, and even some of the ugly) and my brother introduced me to JW as I'm trying to become a writer. His work, not the man himself, mind you.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 am

At the risk of sounding like a noob(and possibly losing my own nerd card), who's JW?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 am

umm just a way out of left field guess here kh but Joss Whedon?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 am

*facepalm* How did I miss that?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 am

Because you're short-sighted? lol jk?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 am

Because it's late and your getting tired....oh wait thats me.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 am

Anyway, I actually didn't get into Joss's stuff until I discovered a particular critic on thatguywiththeglasses.com , the Blockbuster Buster. He's made it avidly clear on his show that he's a big fan of Whedon, and he was the guy who made me want to check out Buffy, Angel, and Firefly. I actually haven't seen Dollhouse, but it seems interesting. Another fun fact about Joss, he also wrote the screenplay for Toy Story, as well as the story for Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 am

Just so we're clear, KH, Ryu is pronounced Ree-yoo. Because it's japanese. Ryu is the romanization. 龍 is the original character.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 am

Isn't it supposed to mean dragon or something? Or is that Tatsu...
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 am

Well, Ryuu is dragon. Ryu is the same thing.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 am

I ca't play Minecraft on my crappy computer... I haz a sad. Crying or Very sad
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:20 am

You cat play minecraft? That r funneh.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:31 am

Yeah, it's an older model computer, the graphics card is outdated.
But fear not, fine citizens! For I am buying an iPod soon! And I shall download the free Minecraft app, and there shall be mining and crafting aplenty.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:32 am

I was more referring to your spelling error on the word "can't"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 am

Damn, I did't catch that. I wo't do that in the future. I'l keep an eye out, so it should't happen.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 am

Must...repress...urge...to talk about...obvious joke...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:42 am

Gee, Haar. Wha's got'ha so worked up? Are't we just having a normal conversation? This should't be so aggravating to you. There is't anything to get angry about, nope, nothi'.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:43 am

*frothing at the mouth*

*trying to swallow froth so nobody will notice*

*begins choking on froth*

*pukes out more froth*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 am

Gee, it looks like it'l be impossible to revive him. I's just not possible, h's too bad in condition.
*pulls a sheet over Haa's head*
I'l miss him.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:54 am

*begins eating the sheet*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 am

BUT THERIOUTHLY, FOLKTH.
*pretheth rewind button*
Ith that better, Haar? No more apothtrophe funny buthineth.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:58 am

...I'm just gonna stop watching this topic. Your last post hurts to read.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 am

Okay, promise I'll stop. Just couldn't resist, you little bag of pudding.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next