TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night.

+2
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
6 posters

Go down

Just watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night. Empty Just watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 am

Oh, my god. Wow. That's was an amazing first episode. I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorites.

I have to thank XGeass for posting that AMV with This Is Halloween. Made me want to watch it so bad. I was always interested in it, but wasn't sure if I should watch it.

That I seen that video. Which was amazing and awesome and super-cool.

Now a few things.

Why was Black Star played by a woman? >_>

I didn't expect Soul to sound so deep and so Ichigo-like.

Maka? Yeah, coincedence. I already made up a character with that name before even knowing of Soul Eater's existence.

Why is there names Soul Eater and Death Scythe? If these are already things in the series? Gonna be some confusion. Translation problem?

And most importantly: Where can I watch more episodes on my iPod for free?

PLEASE! NO SPOILERS!

IF YOU MUST DISCUSS SPOILERS, ADD A SPOILER TAG!
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Just watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night. Empty Re: Just watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night.

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:54 am

You and your new topics >.>
EDIT: I watched the first episode part 1 on youtube, and it's pretty good, but I thought it was gonna be way more mature >.>. Then again, I watched the English Funimation dub, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Just watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night. Empty Re: Just watched the first episode of Soul Eater last night.

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:And most importantly: Where can I watch more episodes on my iPod for free?

I have the same question about Cassherrn Sins. And I haven't seen Soul Eater, so I'm sorry to say I can't help.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:56 pm

I will try and answer your quistions as best as I can

Why was Black Star played by a woman? >_>

It fits his character and remember the characters ages are like 12-13. Most of their voices haven't broken yet.

I didn't expect Soul to sound so deep and so Ichigo-like.

Of course he is a cool guy. afro

Maka? Yeah, coincedence. I already made up a character with that name before even knowing of Soul Eater's existence.

I could say the same thing about Alexander Arks's powers and Erza's powers from Fairy Tail (another great anime).

Why is there names Soul Eater and Death Scythe? If these are already things in the series? Gonna be some confusion. Translation problem?

No those are their names not their real names but it's what they like to be called. I could tell you their real names if you like, it's not like it is a huge part of the plote or anything.

And most importantly: Where can I watch more episodes on my iPod for free?

Sorry I don't now any where you can watch the rest on a iPod. Sorry.

khfreak358 wrote:
Whats_Up4444 wrote:And most importantly: Where can I watch more episodes on my iPod for free?

I have the same question about Cassherrn Sins. And I haven't seen Soul Eater, so I'm sorry to say I can't help.

Oh I love Casshern Sins!....but if you use a iPod like Whats Up....same anwser I gave him. Sorry.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:28 pm

It's alright. I have a computer, so I should be able to find episodes on there, much like I do with Bleach, but it's more convenient to use my iPod.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Oh if you have a computer I can help you.

http://www.justdubs.net/list/series/907153/Casshern%20Sins
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you, mon ami.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah, the Funimation English Dub was kinda mature. Oh well. You know how you can find the first few Dubbed episodes of Funimation's Anime, but never anything past 5? Man, that sucks... I have to settle for either constantly searching for each episode in sequence, or watching the Subs.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I often prefer watching the Sub for Anime. Merely because the dialogue's usually better. And it's usually further along than the Dub. At least, this is the case for Bleach, in my opinion.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:25 pm

khfreak358 wrote:I often prefer watching the Sub for Anime. Merely because the dialogue's usually better. And it's usually further along than the Dub. At least, this is the case for Bleach, in my opinion.

Well I don't see why you wouldn't give Casshern's dub a try. It's realy good and the series is over.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Okay then.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 pm

The only series I can stand dubbed is Black Lagoon.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 pm

...You ever find that some phrases are lost in the translation? I feel like the entire intro for Rurouni Kenshin was lost in translation. The lyrics just don't match up.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down