Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  XGeass on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:29 am

Whats Up since there are no more keyblades you think the Dark Bloodline would let those with brown hair live and stay with the family?
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:59 am

You know, I never thought of it. But I like it. It could be seen as "One of many positives the absence of Keyblades has done".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 am

Y'know, due to my plans for Erntxt, he could be a reason as to why the Keyblades chose not to let anyone wield them. Because his Keyblade plays an important role in his plan, he'd have no way of carrying out the final stage of the plan without it. I won't give details. No spoilers.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 pm

He could play a huge part of it, but Xehanort, and the Keyblade War, and the hunger for Kingdom Hearts play a much larger role.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:30 pm

True, true.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am

So...when are we starting it?
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am

Once we figure out the plot... but I thought we'd gotten enough down.

...Just gonna mention, I'll be writing my posts as episodes whenever possible, possibly collaorating with others to include their characters in my posts.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 am

cool add me in that so I don't screw your plot up and Vice Versa if you try to go GS Mode on my OC's plot points
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am

What I meant was that I'd PM anybody else who'd be involved in an upcoming 'Episode' so that we could agree on how to include them. It would actually be a lot like combining our posts into one, but it would all work togther better. It's not like I have a list of people I'd do that with, I'd just PM anybody in the general area that the episode will take place in.

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:11 am

Ah
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:54 am

I think I'll reopen the question. When is it going to be posted?! I've been really excited for it.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 am

I second his emotion
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 am

Emotion? Does not compute! *explodes*

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:09 am

For overshadow, after the Mark of Mastery exam.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 am

Sad that's gonna take a while I suppose
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Not really. Just three more posts. Five the most.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Wohoo! (OC'S NAME) is gonna brawl after all!
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Heh, I've already gotten ahead in developing my characters! Right down to later plot twists and quirks.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:27 pm

And I'm still procrastinating! You can't beat the king! Apathy FTW!

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Sorry, but What'sUp still has you beat. The fact that we're on this topic is proof of that...
No offense meant, What'sUp.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Oh, I know. Apathy FTW anyway. Besides, I only said king. I didn't say of what. I'm actually the king of Planet Arginsia.

Alarm siren: WARNING. WARNING. ALIEN INVASION IMMINENT. OH WAIT. THERE IS ALREADY ONE HERE. WELL F*CK ME.

Me: By the way, thanks for leaving the keys to Earth's intergalactic defenses on the table. PREPARE TO BE COLONIZED, B*TCHES!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:45 pm

If you derail this topic, I'll have to assault you with text-based communication. Namely, bragging about my awesome(mediocre) drawing skills and commenting on the fact that you have shown none.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Soooo... There are some minor details I wanna know about...
-If the worlds are all one now, does that mean the sky is clear of stars? Are there just less stars? Seriously, I have a conversation that hinges on this planned.
-The Dark Bloodline birthmark... is it always on your hand? And unfortunately, I only have a vague picture of it in my head. I know it's those three Keys arranged like spokes in a wheel...
-Jack Sparrow, Simba, Aladdin, Seifer, Leon, Mulan, Beast, Hercules, Ariel, Jack Skelington, and Tarzan are all dead... As well as the Seven Princesses of Heart. I hope this doesn't screw anybody.
-How, exactly, are the worlds now arranged? I mean, I can't walk South of Twilight Town to get to Agrabah, then go back North to find Land of Dragons. I assume they'll be arranged somewhat based on similar weather conditions?

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:59 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:If you derail this topic, I'll have to assault you with text-based communication. Namely, bragging about my awesome(mediocre) drawing skills and commenting on the fact that you have shown none.

BACK ON TOPIC!

Soooo... There are some minor details I wanna know about...
-If the worlds are all one now, does that mean the sky is clear of stars? Are there just less stars? Seriously, I have a conversation that hinges on this planned.
-The Dark Bloodline birthmark... is it always on your hand? And unfortunately, I only have a vague picture of it in my head. I know it's those three Keys arranged like spokes in a wheel...
-Jack Sparrow, Simba, Aladdin, Seifer, Leon, Mulan, Beast, Hercules, Ariel, Jack Skelington, and Tarzan are all dead... As well as the Seven Princesses of Heart. I hope this doesn't screw anybody.
-How, exactly, are the worlds now arranged? I mean, I can't walk South of Twilight Town to get to Agrabah, then go back North to find Land of Dragons. I assume they'll be arranged somewhat based on similar weather conditions?
1. I haven't shown any drawing skills because I don't have any, and 2. I think a) It'll be ignored for the most part, b) I don't have any idea because I didn't create it, c) It probably will, and d) DCs are still more convenient.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 pm

Well, there should be more limits on transportation. Maybe a "they just don't train 'em like they used to" excuse, so very few people actually can use DCs. My characters won't be NEARLY as strong as Rexial or Aleri. I would appreciate it if we could go on without going DBZ with the power levels...
And I said you didn't show any drawing skills because I didn't think you could draw. I guess I was right.

And the second half of my post, the questions, were directed as What'sUp, but I thought that everybody should know the answers to those questions so they don't goof up.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:35 am

Let's put it this way, my stick-figures look like they can use the bathroom standing up. And as for power levels, I've got one covered, he's a guy I already have. The other guy, I really don't know yet. I'll make it up as I go, but he won't be very strong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next