TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV.

+3
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Whats_Up4444
7 posters

Go down

FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV. Empty FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon May 09, 2011 4:47 am

This was supposed to be a GameFAQs PM but lol character limit.

FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV

Really, this is all you need to know. I can't find the recap, but this was it basically but with more informaton.

And I'm sorry for taking this long. I have had some Internet problems for two and a half weeks already.

A Nobody named Xermous needed to start Org.XIV to eliminate Org.XIII.

During a mission with two of the members, Rexial, and Siks, Nexas comes and MINDRAPES one of them. Tells him that soon their leader (Xeromus) will be of his own. His own Reapling.

He was never heard from for a long time.

More members joined. Blah. Nothing important. Random crap. Friendship hax.

One member by the name Alex needed to clear his mind, he decided to stay at the clocktower until further notice. But suddenly he felt the cold steel blade against his throat. Lucky for him, he had the element over time. It appeared as if he suddenly disappeared as the scythe wielder pulled back attempted to behead Alex. It was Nexas. He returned after the long, long, time that didn't have anything truly eventful other then something that happened to individual characters. (Like, a member became a Nobody, then human. A few short encounters with a Org.XIII member. More members joinned)

They went into battle. And renforcements for Alex arrived. But Nexas called forth his Reaplings and evened the numbers game. As the battle continued a bright light appeared which blinded everyone. The light cleared and a man in a lab coat appeared. Everyone was shocked and distracted except for Nexas. He released  a powerful blast of energy called a Nightmare Shockwave to the back and damaged Alex badly. Before he could regain his complosure, he turned behind himself only to be blasted by three more to the front. This was all that Alex could stand and faded into darkness killing him and his existence.

The members were shocked and before they could do anything, Nexas was gone. 

Later, one of the members of Org.XIV sought for more information about him and who he was. (Dispatch) One member decided to help him. (Nathan.) They knew one thing could help them. A book. And fortuneatly, a man happened to be reborn as a Nobody just a few days ago, and when they took him to his home, they found that his Lab coat wasn't for show, and that he had been doing numerous experiments on Nobodies, memories, and special pills that effect Nobodies including their strength and memories. When they found the book, they were told that there is this city within Kingdom Hearts (Remember? The Realm of non-existence? It was like a city) and they need the Princesses of Heart to do so.

They ended up doing it and all, they went into the city, he found out who he was. And also about 7 Keyblade Wielders who will someday lock darkness away and destroy the heartless. (The Door to Darkness.)

It was the very Keyblade Wielders with them. But before anything could be done, Organization XIII comes in and after a few days (Real Life time) there were finished off. 

They all exit the city and do as was told and closed up the door to darkness which then radiated a strong light killing the heartless within the realm of light at the moment. (AnsemSoD including.)

Now it started raining and suddenly one Nobody who was never given his own name and was simply called Zane felt a strong urge of power and attacks his friends and fellow members. He spoke of horrible things. That all were destined to die. That "Just like the rain, all shall fall and dissipate". He attacks everyone. But he was finally put an end to his insane rampage. But unfortuately, so was he. He faded into darkness. And proclaim that what he said was true. He fell and dissipated. He was gone. And right when the girl he was like but couldn't love found her heart. (Sally.)

They leave the place and the 7 Keyblade Wielders returned home.

During a mission, Sally and another member discussed how everything was lost when Zane died. That's one someone passing by told them that Zane is alive and well. They searched the world and found him. Zane wasn't truly thrilled. I mean, he was just controlled and nearly killed the members. But something happened. He has his heart now. 

Whatever. Zane returnes to the group, and meets Sally for the first time with his heart and twisted fate love hax writing happened.

Then more random non-impactful to everyone story continues. More characters introduced. A tournament was planned and started but still isn't finished. A member of The Division (Anxield) pretended to join Org.XIV to gain information. Before anything good, Anxield was killed and regained his heart and was reborn as Daniel. Daniel knew it was wrong and quit The Division. Daniel is pretty much hated by everyone. By the Division for his renegade. And by Org.XIV for lying about being a loyal member.

A Keyblade War, or more like a War in the Keyblade Graveyard happens.

Genesis Clones against Org. XIV, friends, and wookies. Lots of wookies.

Genesis Clones were defeated.

The group return.

Nexas battled Zane and won. He MINDRAPED him. Perhaps my favorite encounter with Nexas. 

Battles over.

Zane was shocked to see a transparent version of himself infront of him as he awoke from being knocked out. This was actually his Nobody.

Nexas enjoys using peoples fears against them. Zane fears two things. Someday he will be controlled again. 

( He was already controlled during a storm and attempted to kill his members, and by two members of The Division. Muyix and Xiyum. They forced him to go join the Division, and  break Sally's heart. Muyix killed herself after being stabbed by Nathan's Keyblade and cursing it so he can't use it. Nathan then killed Xiyum to get his keyblade back.)

The second is losing Sally again. He used both in one go. He made Zane think he was controlled by the storm and kill Sally.

But now, Zane's Nobody was ready to speak to him. He told him that he doesn't need to fear those things. Because he was never controlled during the storm. Zane's Nobody wanted to kill himself because he didn't like not having a heart and would rather live in endless oblivion. He had no idea he would return with a heart. 

After that, Zane decided to give his Nobody a name. 

Nazex.

Nazex then opened a Dark Corridor for Zane to return to Castle Asylum. (Org.XIV headquarters.)

As he returned he found out that the members are trapped with a computer and must go through the Data Worlds.

(It's basically Re:Coded I think. I haven't played it.)

While this is happening, Nexas engaged in battle with Daniel, Daniel's friend Ichiro, and this one guy who's name I forgot, and this guy had this girl that entered his shadow who completely shut down Nexas' illusions. Nexas told Daniel he could rejoin The Division and in return has been promised a heart. Not nessacarily for himself. But perhaps for someone Daniel knew who needed a heart. Daniel didn't answer. And so Nexas left with his offer this on the table.

That's everything important that's happened. 

Please add and/or corrects the mistakes I made.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV. Empty Re: FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV.

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Well, there's just way too much left out. I mean, it doesn't even MENTION Gunamnex or Oxthmas, or Roland! I'm also slightly miffed that Aleri was pretty much ignored. What about Lance? And Yuki? and Soren? There's a LOT that was missed.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV. Empty Re: FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 10, 2011 1:18 am

Well, this was only the info his character (Dralxbey) would know. The Division has zero clue to anything else. Notice how this was really Nexas' POV. Because he's the only member who interacted with Org.XIV.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue May 10, 2011 1:56 am

Quick question, you said you were going to PM this to him on GFAQS. Does that mean you convinced Zero to rejoin?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 10, 2011 8:12 am

He's considering it. His only problem is the Overpowered dudes.

Namely, (to me) Haar, Nate, and Admin's character Nicholas Sinclair (One character. The one with like 22 different forms.)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 10, 2011 10:11 am

Who do I have that's OP? Dispatch only goes all "WRECK YOUR AAAASSS!" When he has no other option. Aaron is not, he just has a gun. Daniel isn't, Ichiro isn't, and Steven's just awesome. He's not OP.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 10, 2011 4:38 pm

"Dispatch fgrew to a giant ape and went on a rampage long time destroying building and such".

Sure, itthe rampage was retconned, so was my Muyix exploding herself before completely fading. But you still kinda did.

And you always like to do lazy writing.

"Dispatch said "Whatever" and walk away like nothing happened and his clothes were intact thank god".

DBZ showed that the transformation deals a great bit of damage to the user aswell. Also naked.

It would have interesting:

"Dispatch shrunk in size and fell over in a dead slump falling unconsioous. His clouthes tattered and ruined through his transformation."

That sounds better, right?

You realize having your character weak-sauce compared to your opponent you look better.

Remember my fight with Gunamnex and Yuki? I wanted to show that she is an ant compared to the great and powerful survivor of the Keyblade War.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 10, 2011 4:58 pm

He isn't actually as op as his bio shows him to be, there are severe limits to his power I just haven't written them yet.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Repeat: He only goes OP when there is no other way to win.

And yes, I'm lazy. But I was also joined before you, and was a mod before you even joined up. So Razz
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Xeromus DEFINES overpowered, I guess. He's never lost a fight. (You've never SEEN him fight, though.) No, he doesn't, I take it back. He's a lazy bum who lets everybody else to the work. He fought ONCE. He beat up Data-Juggernaut.
Aleri has the "Hax Potential" OP problem, but a lot of the time, I just let everybody else beat him up.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Are my characters consittered OP?
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:37 am

Nexas: Past revealed. When Sean was still a teenager, with his heart, he met Lea and Isa for a short 5 minutes. Lea giving Sean an ice cream after a talk with each other.

Nexas then woke up from his memory and his friend Rexin came over to Radiant Garden where Nexas was. Rexin sat with Nexas and talk for a bit. The highlight of this conversation was that when Rexin asked Nexas if if he can feel emotions, more so then simple memory induce emotions. And Nexas just changed the subject almost oblivious to Rexin. Nexas asked if Rexin knew why the sun set red. Nexas said he was curious for quote some time. Rexin knew what Nexas meant. By "Do you know why the sun sets red" he meant "I don't know quite yet". Meaning Nexas wasn't to sure if he could feel true emotions. Rexin answered "I don't know. Tell me when you find out". A double-meaning. It may seem like he was telling Nexas to tell him when he figures out why the sun sets red, to tell him. But he's truely asking Nexas to tell him when he figures out if he could indeed feel true real emotions.

Nexas returned with Rexin to the castle where he saw Erntxt being healed by Medix. (Remember her?) When Nexas asked, Erntxt explained that he was in battle with Shaos, a fellow Shadow Defender. Shaos was defeated. Kyxcir then entered the room, something happened, can't remember, and Erntxt and Kyxcir got in a huge fued, ending with Kyxcir leaving the room.

Nothing much else.

Nexas and Rexin was then discovered at Castle Asylum. Nexas informed his buisness is official and not intrusion. He offered his deal one last time. A battle with Xeromus. If Xeromus is defeated, Nexas will turn Xeromus into a Reapling. If Nexas is defeated, the rest of the Division will leave Organization XIV alone.

The deal was accepted and Nexas was led into the castle, and when he passed the two newest recruits, a shocked flown through them, and their image of color was inverted. They fell to their knees.

In reality, Nexas used their fears against them in a sudden shock to them. Not realizing what happend. This however, was necer revealed until now.

Siks and Nexas were walking along, when Nexas felt tentikn in the air, and told him one thing. Go over to a specific home in Twloght Town after the battle. Siks thought this as a trap.

Nexas was then finally at the rooftop, a storm falling down. This was actually done by ZANE! Him, and few other members were in battle against X-Sigma. (Haar's character who's more broken and overpowered then yours, Nate.)

Nexas this whole time has been sipping on a juice pouch, and when he saw Xeromus he chugged it down, squeezed it, and threw it down the castle. Nexas opened his arms, a look on his face he never shown. Happienrss. But not of joy, but in excitement of how the moment has finally came. (IT BEEN A YEAR SINCE IT WAS THOUGHT OF!) Nexas called out Xeromus. A few exchange of words were spoken, the agreements were double-checked. And the battle went underwater. A barrier was put up to ensure there were no interuptions or interference. It was this. One on one. Nobody versus Nobody. Nightmares versus Death. Scythe versus Scythe. Shinigami versus Reaper. Organization XIV versus The Division. No. This was Nexas versus Xeromus.

The battle was great. Amazing. One of the best. THE best. Strength. Speed. Darkness. Clashes. Reaplings. A basilisk. And even Xeromus' own Heartless in illusion form.

The end?

Nexas was running forth to Xeromus with scythe in hand. Thoughts of defeating Xeromus right then, and a simple memory of something only minutes before Nexas was found at Castle Asylum.

Nexas and Rexin about to leave, when Trexksyl came out, with a juice pouch and handing it to Nexas. It was the last juice pouch. And she, a 7 year-old girl at mind, and a 4 year-old girl in form, giving her friend- No. Her BEST friend, the last juice pouch.

Thus....this almost led Nexas to tear up. He rubbed his eye and smiled....

Rexin took great note of it.

After Nexas was done with his daydreaming and went back to reality, he cast off his Nightmare Realm, and ran faster at Xeromus, his thoughts were even more firce. Even claiming to destroy Organization XIV.

When Nexas slashed at Xeromus, he sidestepped, avoided the slash, and gave a slash if his own. Straight up accross Nexas' body.

That was it. Nexas' scythe flew into the air and spun at great speed. When it reached the ground, the scythe's blade pierced the ground and the blade reflected an image if Nexas defeated.

He was on the ground in a T shape. The barrier was down, and the rain poured unto Nexas. He said he had but one regret. He didn't meet "her" again.

Another flashback was shown, where Nexas, again, as Sean Deromo, (his full name), was awoken from a grim nightmare, by two kids.

Named Kuroyuki and Sarrushu Kokoro of the Dark Bloodline.

And a woman, Yami Kokoro.

After a talk, Sean asked what a Keyblade was. They talk a lot about it.

Yami answered.

By giving Sean the Keyblade Ritual.

Sean held the chain of Yami's Keychain, and was promised his very own Keyblade.

This would explain why Nexas always used the Engulfted Angel as the Keyblade in some of his illusions.

Nexas came back to his senses, and began to fade into the darkness. Rexin, his best friend, came over. He held Nexas hand in a way such only the truest of bros can preform.

Nexas then said one thing.

"I finally figured out why the sun sets red".

It meant just one thing. Nexas did have true emotions.

He only discovered this when Trexksyl gave him the last juice pouch, and he came close to crying.

Nexas' body then began to fade into darkness. His whole left side of his body was gone, and still gave one last smirk to Rexin before his face was gone.

Right then another flashback happened. Rexin and Trexksyl as their former selves, Nire and Krystel, were walking in Celestial Grounds, and Krystel tripped over something. An unconscious boy's arm with a large piece of glass in his wrist bleeding.

Back to the current timeframe, Rexin held Nexas' hand until it slipped out of existence and into the dark.

Rexin took Nexas' necklace he left behind, and then his scythe, and went to where they first met. In that same place where the boy bled. The boy was Sean. And Sean is Nexas. Rexin placed the scythe into the ground, amd added the necklace to the blade.

A memorial for his best friend.

FinalLegendZero's recap of Org.XIV. Kl3t0

It's not supposed to be a diamond ring. The guy who did it had a misunderstanding. It's just like a normal black and silver ring.> [/quote]

Now, Nexas is floating within the darkness of oblivion.

A large monitor-like screen will display his whole life. Kinda like a "Life happening before your eyes after death" thing.

And lastly, something about a world named Sythisile or something like that involving most of Org. XIV.

Someone else needs to summerize that, Final Legend Zero. :/
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:29 am

Bump so Yusei reads it.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:32 am

No. Idon'twanna.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:Well, apparently I have less then week now. <____>

In any case, not much going on.

FinalLegendZero might join in mid-may, so he needs a full recap of the RP.

This includes all the characters and their relataions to other characters.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum