TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventus' Zombieland

+4
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ventus' Zombieland - Page 39 Empty Re: Ventus' Zombieland

Post  khfreak358 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 am

<I'll speed things up, too.>

While Crone was still busy fighting off the Force-controlled blades, Necro stretched his hand out towards a Hunter down below. Using the Force, Necro lifted the Hunter with ease and, as with previous gripped objects, the Hunter crackled with electricity. Then he pulled his blades back to him and, before Crone could retaliate, hurled the Hunter at his brother. Crone frantically made a dead run away from the incoming projectile, but was unable to avoid a large chunk of electrified debris that knocked him off the roof.

Necro ran to the edge of the roof to make sure the Sith lord was dead, but found that he had disappeared. This only made him angrier. The most evil being he'd ever faced continued to evade him. Furious, he leapt into the streets below and began frantically throwing Force Pushes at everything. Hunters, cars, anything he could see. All the while screaming, "COME BACK HERE! I'LL KILL YOU!! CROOOOOONE!!!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 am

Abigail's form flickered as a red aurasurged around her, "Leo. Step back. I shall finish this coward and evil fool."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L4Jr-jdewE&feature=related

She simply floated in midair and waited, the Hunters nearby cowarded in fear of the menacing aura emitting from Abigail, "Step forth and face your destiny Sen." She said his name as if it were a horrible insult, "Death spares no one. Especially those whom kill others before thier time."

Naoto used her own powers to quell Necro's Force Pushes as she approached, "Necro... listen to me. It's all right. We'll finish this, then I'll help you find Crone. But first, you've got to calm down."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 am

I looked at Abigail then punch him one last time busting a hole in his chest and smashing his heart. Then I backed off as the demon coughed up a little black blood and stood up. "You can't kill what never lived" he said in a dark chilly tone then looked to the sky. "I give myself away to you...Croh" then he was engulfed in a swirl of red and black feathers
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:23 am

At the sound of another voice, Necro turned and prepared to fire another push, but his face and heart softened at the sight of Naoto. He slowly lowered his hand as his anger visibly decreased. At the same time, the lightning and purple tinge died off as well. When it all finally dissipated, he collapsed to his knees.

Had Necro not been blinded by rage before, he would have seen the open sewer cap where Crone had supposedly landed, and pieced things together. Right now the Sith was deep within the sewer.

As this all went over, both brothers voiced the same thought:

"What the hell just happened?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 am

Naoto's eyes widened in shock, "Necro!" A hunter leapt into the air at Necro only to be put down in a single shot by Dojima from far above.

Abigail reverted to her typical form, "Should he reappear... He will pay for his wrongs." She muttered as she resummoned her Compendium.

Inside the building, the mysterious man merely nodded his head, "Continue as planned. Send out the Reapers."

A legion of men marched from the building with machine guns, one of them rose his hands to the sky and crushed a card in his palm, "PERSONA!" He called. Nick charged and slashed through the persona with his blade as all hell broke loose with the charge of the Reapers.

The man whose Persona Nick had slashed summoned a sword and went toe to toe with Nick as they traded sword blows, thier personas traded magic in the air above them, Orpheus Telos and White Rider fought, Orpheus blasting the Horesman of the Apocalypse with wind as it used fire on him.

The others charged into battle as well. Layla met with a man with a cyborg like persona and her Persona Eurydice Telos fired a powerful blast rending the Persona and dropping the man to his knees witha painful headache as Layla left a long slash across his chest with her Naginata.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 am

"Sen is mine" I say growling a little. "He killed the only family I had left except Talon and Core" I say walking. Toward the biggest reaper. Then without moving Xetus was summoned out by my side
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 am

Necro stood up and did his best job to fight back, sticking close to Naoto the whole time. But the recent raging seemed to take a lot out of him. "Thanks, Naoto," he said a bit weakly.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 am

Lixan ran, blasting zombies before seeing Necro in a weakened state. Lixan sent him a flurry of Cure spells. He was getting tired of blasting the zombies on his own, so he threw a crystal in the air. "Barthandelus!" The huge fal'Cie landed at his side. "Destrudo!" Barthandelus fired a flurry of lasers at the zombies. Lixan then dismissed the fal'Cie and continued running along, before a Reaper was in his sights. He crushed another crystal in his hand and Blade of Dragons appeared. "Mega Flare!" Lixan blasted the Reaper with souped-up flare spells before charging at the Reaper, passing through it with the blade and reaming it in two.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:15 am

The reaper just gave Lixan a twisted smile as he crushed a card. Nothing seemed to happen at the moment but...

(An odd air gathers around Lixan)

Naoto smiled as Yamato went head to head with a Reaper's persona, "Anytime Necro." She fired a blast killing the Reaper as the persona dissipated.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 am

I raised my palm and Xetus flickered forward as flames surrouds both of us, We jumped forward and we started to brawl
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 am

Necro sent streams of lightning at a Reaper, staying at Naoto's side. He already lost someone he loved like a father in this mess, he wasn't about to lose someone he probably cared about even more.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 am

Lixan felt the odd air.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Talon had just cleaved the head off a Reaper using Ryuio's Glass Blade then the body erupted into ash. I barely was touched by a Reaper or a Persona weilders bullet, I bash the man twice in the face then in the chest with my now armored fist, cracking the bones and burning holes in his flesh. Xetus bit into the Persona and tossed in on the ground at the same time I threw the guy then I raised my hand unleashed a jet of black flames on the man overkill? yes. worth it? Hell yes .am I even safe right now. HELL F***ING NO. I started to rip into the other reapers with my blades.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm

"Lixan! Run! The enemy your fighting is Death Arcana! If you kill him, you'll die too! Just keep away from him and deal with the others!" Rise told the tech telepathically as she and Yosuke were fighting not far away along with Souji. The Reaper had just reach scanning range for Rise and she hoped Lixan would heed her warning.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:37 am

Lixan jumped back and ran to another one, blasting this one with air spells.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 am

Naoto rolled to the side dodging the blade of a Reaper before firing another shot at the enemy killing him.

Nick was still locked in combat with the leader of the squad, they seemed equally matched in power and agility.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 am

Necro leapt at a Reaper that was just behind Naoto and stabbed it through the head, afterwards proceeding to blast it with lightning.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 am

In a matter of moments I had destroyed twelve or so Reapers and Talon was on his Fifth Core was creating a mini gun and was blasting holes in them with his Dragon Shot
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

"Eat this! TORNADO ZONE!" Lixan created a huge tornado, the wind being so fast, it ripped two or three Reapers to pieces.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm

I kept destroying the reapers with my swords, claws, fists, and sometimes rip out vital organs with my fangs.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 am

The final reapers were killed and the odd air lifted from around Lixan. As the group progressed towards the tower, a single figure stepped out of the shadow of the building, he was the man that had been the head of the Apathy Project since the start. He gave a malicious grin as he summoned a devilish black sword that seemed to mirror Nick's.

"Tch, if you want it done right. Do it yourself." An intimidating aura surrounded him as he charged.

Nick met the man's blade with his own and the two shot sparks.

"You aren't the only one with power." The man stated as the two continued to fight.

In everyone's minds, they felt the urge to act.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:31 am

"You're damn right he's not!" Necro shouted, leaping into the air and dive-bombing at the man, lightsaber set to impale his head.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:37 am

"Futile!" The man jumped backwards as he fired a burst of wind at Nick and Necroo sending them flying until Nick caught himself with Infection-based tentacles and Necro presumably caught himself with the Force.

"Nick!" Layla sliced at the man with her naginata but he simply parried that and her persona's attack away.

Naot fired at the man but he simply crshed the bullet in his palm.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 am

I started forward quickly as Xetus disappeared into card form. Talon made to follow my lead but he was stopped by a familiar blade. Felrez's Crismon Steel blade holding it was a fully healed Sen. "So sorry but your going to be dancing with me tonight Tally" The Persona weilder got ready but he had no time to react to the flash of the cool metal bursting through his chest. Core screamed in rage but before he even blinked the Chosen of Croh sliced his body to bits in one swing.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:45 am

"Leo. Let us deal with this bastard. I give you two choices, slow or painful. Both are similar." Abigail glowed as before slightly levitating from the ground.

Nick was quickly back in the fray but his attacks were just as futile, "Try anything and everything! He's gotta have a weak point!" he yelled as he hit the man with multiple blasts of magic along with Laylas physical Persona skills.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next