TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventus' Zombieland

+4
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ventus' Zombieland - Page 38 Empty Re: Ventus' Zombieland

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 am

<No. It's Aeroga+Aeroga, the most powerful one being Windburst (damn FFXII) which is Aeroga+Tornado. That's the strongest level of magic Lixan knows>

Lixan began using Quake on the enemies.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

<I see. Personally, I did not like FFXII. And what I was using was:
Aeroga+Ga=Tornado
Aerogaga=Tornado.
Aerogaga+ga=Tornadora=Aerogagaga
Aerogagaga+ga=Tornadoga=Aerogagagaga, which just looks like my fingers were doing a dance on the G and A keys.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am

<btw, the -ra and -ga levels of Tornado are just AOE upgrades.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 am

Talon and I held up our cards and crushed them in union. Xetus and Rahu appeared the great Raven of death and the Hell Fire Wolf charged as we let our transformations unleash and we start to waste zombies by the hundreds. My fellow Chosen had joined in with their true powers unleashed.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:50 am

Abigail smirked as she appeared beside Leo, "Our powers mirror eachothers i am your opposite Leo." She spoke almost chant like as a wave of ice appeared and created mass destruction strengthening Leo's spells.

As the last of the zombies fell, a feral cry was heard from within the tower. Hunters, around twenty of the massively powerful beasts emerged from the building crying for blood.

Nick and Layla launched off the bike and let the vehicle slide into one the hunters injuring it, "It's time the Hunted become the Hunters!" He roared as his arm morphed into a long wickedly sharp blade and he leapt into the air tackling a Hunter to the ground and with the power of the Apathy Virus broke its jaw from its skull while breaking its neck, "STAY DEAD!" He was furious finally able to reap revenge on the Hunter that had killed his long dead friend and ally.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 am

"What a girl you have there Leo" my brother said as we flash fanged the largest hunter. "Thanks so sad you don't have one bro" I retorted then we blast them with shadow fire.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 am

Souji decapitated a Hunter that started to stagger back to its feet before Yosuke finished it with three devilishly fast slashes.

Nick was a killing machine not allowing any of the beasts a second thought before ending them with his various powers before finishing them off with a Muscle Mass powered attack to break thier spines.

A hunter lunged at Rise and nearly hit her had it not been hit by a sniper round from Dojima's lethal aim, "Guys, thier spinal cords thats their weak point!" Rise spread the information to everyone via telepathy.

Abigail nodded as she levitated slightly letting a Hunter approach her as she began to sing, the beast was lulled into a trance as she raised her palm towards it, "Prana Beam." She stated as a blast of energy obliterated the beast.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 am

Necro was just about to open fire on the Hunter when an all too familiar voice rang through his headset. "You should really get a better comm channel," it said, "Hacking into it was child's play."

Necro immediately spun his turret's view to a nearby rooftop. And there he was. Crone. Necro didn't hesitate for a nanosecond. In a flash he jumped out of his turret and plummeted down, not bothering with the ladder but grabbing the sides if the doorway and yanking himself through. He darted through the ship until he got to the exit. He bolted past Dojima and leapt off the ledge. Falling at breakneck speed, enhancing his fall with the Force, he went straight for his former partner.

Just as he was about to be crushed, the Sith jumped backwards, Necro's collision sending chunks of the rooftop flying in all directions. "It ends here, Crone!" the Jedi shouted venomously as he pulled forth his lightsaber and activated it.

Crone just smirked as he activated his own blade, seemingly unfazed by Necro's new weapon. "No, old friend. This is just the beginning."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:46 am

<I may have lied a little KHfreak... Also, don't open the spoiler if you plan on playing Persona 4>
Dojima and Naoto spotted a figure approaching from behind Necro.

Dojima fired a warning shot at the figure who merely gave Dojima a devilish smile before leveling the pistol in his hand toward Necro's back, "Hehe, looks like those idiotic BRATS don't know how to protect thier friends."

He fired the weapon but the bullet froze midair as Naoto landed on the rooftop,"
Spoiler:
"

The young man grinned devilishly at Naoto, "You ended my little game back in Inaba, Detective Prince... I'm simply here to end yours." He clutched his head as an evil red persona rose from him and slashed at Naoto who barely parried the attack with Yamato.

"Bastard... You said you would pay the price for your crimes!" Naoto glared at the man as he smirked back.

"Welp... guess I lied. Let's see how long you can live without your precious "Leader" " The man sneered as he summoned his persona again.

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:56 am

It a flash the hunters were gone. Romton, Talon and I had taken most of them down ourselves
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 am

Necro jumped a safe distance away from the man and held his blade at the ready. He, Crone, and the mystery man were now standing in a triangle formation.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that," Crone warned, holding his blade in an attack position, "You see, I need this man alive."

Necro was fed up. "Enough talk, I'm taking you out!" he screamed, sending a blast of the Force at Crone.

Crone merely dispelled the blast with a wave of his hand. "Now, now, Necro. The intellectuals are talking," he said with a wave of his finger. He then turned back to the newcomer. "You'll have to forgive him. You see," what Crone said next sent waves if anger and fear through Necro, "My brother has constant anger issues."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 am

I get ready to turn but then I was hit with wall of black and red. Croh's Chosen. "Sen" I say as I looked around then see the little demon walking forward like I couldn't tear him apart. "Ah Leo your late"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:59 am

Lixan jumped up, summoning the Magus sisters. "Delta attack!"
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Naoto fired several rounds at the man as he shrugged off the Delta Attack. He dodged Naoto's rounds and summoned his persona, slicing at Lixan and Naoto with it's deadly blade.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 am

"Time to show you a technique taught by one Oerba Yun Fang!" Lixan dived at the man at breakneck speeds before pulling him into a gravity vortex. "Dark Messenger!" Lixan threw a ball of gravity at the vortex, sending the man to the ground before casting Stonega.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 am

<Gstol this is really supposed to be Naoto's battle...>

More hunters flooded from the building for the group to deal with as Naoto fought Adachi on the rooftop.

Adachi dodged Lixan's attacks as he fired at Naoto nearly hitting her before she redirected the bullet at him only for Adachi to take it head-on and summon his persona through being shot in the head, he laughed maniacally, "You're gonna have to try hrader than that Detective Prince!" He laughed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 am

The hunters stopped my comrades from interfering but Romton was already with me as Sen summoned out his Mythical Beast Croh the god of dark days and demons. The bat fused into the boy as I ley Festus and Xetus awaken and I undergo my fusion
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 am

Necro charged at Crone, ready to strike him down with his lightsaber, only for his brother to casually raise his own weapon and block the attack. The Sith Lord let out a dramatic sigh and said, "I'm disappointed, Darth Necro. I thought you'd present more of a challenge."

"Shut up," he hissed through gritted teeth as he pushed against his blade.

But neither his words nor his actions seemed to register with Crone as he merely stood with the same expression. "Perhaps that young man over there is softening you," he implored, casting a glance towards Naoto, "If he's such a distraction, maybe I should get rid of him."

Rage flooded Necro's face as he snarled, "If you go near her, I swear I'll-"

"'Her?!'" Crone exclaimed in disbelief, "That has to be the most man-ish woman I have ever seen!" Finally Crone pushed Necro's blade upward and pushed him back with the Force.

That just managed to increase Necro's rage as he hurled his lightsaber at his brother.

The Sith merely raised his free hand and caught the blade's hilt. Not with the Force, but with his bare hand. He deactivated the blade and tossed it aside. "Now, let's deal with this woman," he said as he looked towards Naoto and threw his own lightsaber at her. But before the blade could reach her, it stopped. It just floated there in midair, a good two yards from the blue-haired woman. Crone's eyes darted around frantically trying to see what was stopping his blade. Then he saw it. Necro's outstretched hand aimed towards the blade. I-impossible! With all the power I put behind that, there's no way he could have stopped it so easily. How-

His thoughts were interrupted as Necro swung his hand towards Crone, the lightsaber following suit. But that wasn't all. As it moved throughout the air, purple bolts of lightning began crackling around it.

Crone quickly shook himself out of his stupor and leapt backwards. The blade came into contact with the ground where Crone was standing, the impact sending electrified chunks of rubble flying everywhere, a particularly nailing Crone and sending him flying, pinning him to the ground.

Crone used the Force to move the object off of him and stared in shocked awe at his brother. Necro was breathing heavily and had a look of pure rage on his face. Then something bizarre happened. Purple lightning, much like that which had crackled over Crone's lightsaber, began crackling around Necro's forearms. It crackled in his eyes as well. Soon his whole body took on a purple tinge. Crone could also sense his thoughts. His head was filled with nothing but blind rage. Rage directed towards one person: Crone.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 am

Sen walked two paces forward then disappeared moving faster that I could see but I leaned back a. inch as his stab missed me by a inch. I curl my fingers inro a. Fist and then romton aimed a kick as we struck at the traitor but he was gone again. Then he slashed at Romton who barely had time to block it. My brother had a gash in his chest and a large amount of blood was coming out he winced as I pulled him behind me then healed him with my gloves but Sen had not been so patient because he had attempted to stab us both but in an instant I was looking up at the sky flat on my back and Romton was holding the clawed arm in his chest by the wrist he looked at me. "The Cycle begins again" he said then Sen threw his corspe away to a hunter then turned on me. I looked at my brothers body not believesing this. At. All.

Then I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sen's insane laughter before he slaughtered Camo and Zeke as well. "Weak. All of you are still weak." He laughed raising his claws over my head but I tightened my hands into fists and I burned with Black, White, Blue, and Green engery as I stood up slowly with my eyes closed. "You....you bastard!" I growled as open my eyes now a bright anger choatic red color. My anger had qiuckly unleashed all of Xetus, Festius, Royu, and even Seru blessings of war on my body. I could destroy everything here in a moment but I only wanted one thing destroyed. Sen. "If your so powerful now then come on!" I say as I summoned out a black scythe. He raised his claws and then I threw the death blade at him at a impossible speed.

He caught it and turned on heel. "Maybe I kill a couple more. Like....the boy over there. Felrez or maybe Core and Talon. But I should start higher...that beautiful women there." He pointed at Abigail and my hate and hell fire spirit multiplied by. 10. "You stay away from her!" I yelled as the engery around me widened and cracked and burned the ground under my feet like thin ice.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Abigail smirked, "Do not worry of my well fare Leo. I can easily deal with any harm to come my way." She killed three more hunters simply by tapping thier foreheads. Abigail began to levitate from the ground, "I will provide you with support Leo." Leo instantly felt stronger, faster, and tougher. Abigail locked eyes with Leo, "Leo. Destroy him."

Naoto mind linked with Necro, "Necro, calm down. He's trying to make you angry, blind rage never wins."

The man summoned his persona again and the persona nearly hit Naoto but flew past and headed towards Necro, "Yamato!" Naoto called summoning her persona and stopping the attack, "Remember one thing *spoiler* Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Black Void." She stated as she summoned her persona and blasted the man with a column of black energy.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Naoto's warning barely seemed to register with Necro as he fired a Force Push at Crone, one crackling with electricity. Thinking fast, Crone leapt out of the way, but a section of his robe was caught in the blast. And what happened next was a major surprise. Upon contact with the blast, the segment of the robe disintegrated before it's owner's eyes. If I take one of those blasts dead-on, I'm finished. The same most likely goes for his Repulse and Lightning attacks, he thought grimly.

But before he could think of another attack plan, Necro used the Force to bring another lightsaber from his belt and activate it, an emerald blade springing forth. He then did the same with both his own lightsaber, letting the two blades float behind him, each cloaked in the same electricity as usual.

Then, without warning, the glowing blades shot forward at Crone. The Sith Lord retrieved his own blade and held it in a defensive position. The blades reached him and immediately began attacking in a flurry of swipes. Crone was fighting back, but it was proving difficult as the blades were moving at an incredibly fast speed and seemed to be more of a big, green and golden blur than blades.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

I nodded as I flicker out of sight and Sen sidesteps the air a second later I was seen claws and fangs and wings blazing out in a slash. We looked at each other and the I attempt to land a kick in his chest. The Demon caught my ankle and tossed me into a hunter. The hunter held me for a moment then exploded to bits and pieces then the engery around me surged into my body. I step toward him as I turned into Skull Xetus Humanoid form. I kneel slightly as I started running in full speed. Not even visable or sensable by the gods themselves. I flask passed a couple hunters and they exploded like the first then Sen transformed into Croh Death Knight. He charged a orb the size of a mustard seed and then flicked it at my feet. I leapt up high as it burst into a deadly blast under me. I hit the ground running as he raised the sythe and sliced down on me. I raised my bone like bracer and blocked it with little difficulty
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 am

Lixan threw a little doohickey to Naoto. "I leave this to you." He promptly took off randomly blasting zombies.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 am

Naoto nodded dodging another of the man's bullets before returning fire this time making contact with his abdomen, "Capital punishment was made for bastards like you." She growled as she strolled forward firing two more shots at him before unleashing a Megidoloan disintegrating the man.
<The plot's gotta move forward soon>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 am

<got it. I'll just speed up Leo's fight>

I slashed at him but this time I catch him in his chest. Making a large gash. Sen looked surprised for a moment but then he threw me through a couple of buildings. Then Felrez came through with a wild slash at his head. Sadly Sen caught the blade with ease and slammed him to the ground and raised his palm. And red lightning appeared in his hand as he stepped on his chest then blasted him. I get up as I felt Ramha's power flow into me. "Felrez!" I called out as I then flashed forward and tackle him through wall after wall and when he hit the ground I started to punch him over and over until my knuckles where caked in blood and gore but I kept punching him. My anger was unstoppable.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next