TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeltaScratch 2.0

3 posters

Go down

DeltaScratch 2.0 Empty DeltaScratch 2.0

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:46 am

<Server order in both sessions: Galdors<-O'Leary's<-Zeplies<-Vardars<-Ferrases<-Basettes<-Galdors. Or, in Poster terms: Myself is client to Admin, who is client to Burner, who is client to Mala, to Aesoth, to Kittium, to me. Also, I encourage everyone to have a mobile phone with Pesterchum on it with a defect of some kind. NEW: Bels' quirk is that his big dumb fingers can't type on the keyboard unless he uses his pinkies, so instead he uses type-to-talk... except that it requires internet, and he talks really fast, both causing interference. Starting somewhere towards the start of the installation process would be ideal and would get us back on track sooner rather than later.>

Today was a splendid, glorious day. Bels was up at a reasonable hour, he had made a new wooden chair that he had firmly planted himself in, and had just popped in the game disc that everyone else had bought for today. Matching the pitch of his computer humming as it whirred to life, he quietly decided to ping his sister for some information.

animatedAltruism [AA] began pestering bombaConchita [BC]

AA: HeyZeusDewThinkMayBeWeShitStarDaGropeShatForThickAim? (Hey sis, do you think maybe we should start a group chat for the game?
AA: IdesTartItButEyeDunnoFicaAnneConvinceAiryOneToeJoin. (I'd start it but I dunno if I can convince everyone to join.)
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

DeltaScratch 2.0 Empty Re: DeltaScratch 2.0

Post  Kittium Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:24 am

It was that lovely time of day where birds were preparing to chirp, the stars were faintly shining, and most of the city's population was in bed where they belonged. Not Chel though. Chel was at her desk, tinkering with what looked like a misshapen, clunky, metal ball full of wires and pointy bits. Her eyes flickered between the device and the screen of her laptop, where a rerun of her favorite cartoon played. The sound was turned down low, to avoid disturbing and subsequently drawing the unwanted attention of her aunt. Meddlesome old thing.  

Suddenly, a window blocked the view of her beloved show. Before she could begin fuming, however, she noticed that it was Bels. In lieu of burning with rage, she perked up quite a bit, eyes brightening and a chipper smile appearing on her face. Immediately, she reached out to reply, but then stopped short, fingers curling and eyes narrowing.

“...The everloving heck is transcribed there?”

After spending a minute or two decoding the messages, Chel was able to make a reply.

BC: .Simply create the chat and inform the others and I can say with 98% certainty they will join.
BC: .Except maybe Hien.
BC: .If in the event there is difficulty convincing either Starstruck or Prince Charming to join, shower her with saccharine comments and tell him that there will be new flirt-prey there.
BC: .Suckers aren’t that hard to convince.
BC: In any case, ¿How’s my darling brother today?
Kittium
Kittium
Omega
Omega

http://Misskittium.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:05 am

With a sudden start, a thick steel door flies open and allows natural light to once again flood the polished work room. A quiet clatter echoes as the invading individual flippantly tosses the sunglasses on their person to a small table to the side, quickly followed by the dark jacket he was wearing. Pushing his hair back slightly with an easy smirk gracing his face, Abel snatched up an open bottle as he walked to his desk. A quick swig and a swipe of his thumb later, he started flipping through his browser tabs looking for anything that had happened while he was away and that game he had bought was installing in the background. Satisfied after a moment or two, he checked the other monitor to see how his side project was doing. Glad there were no major calamities, he drew his phone out of a pocket, keyed up Pesterchum and waited a few moments.

Greeting him was a rather minimalist navigation menu with bursts of multicolored static crossing the screen at random intervals. Ignoring the chromatic display, Abel quickly found that despite being mildly delayed for the agreed upon meeting time, no group chat had been formed to join. Rolling his eyes, Abel started reading through his backlog with that rapid-fire gentleman and managed to piece together the proper names of most of the attendees, slapping a room together in a few moments and dumping them all in.

AF: W3ll, s331n' as n0 0n3 3ls3 has, l00ks l1k3 1 hav3 t0 g3 t th3 party start3d h3r3.
AF: N3arly hav3 th3 pr0gram f1n1sh3d as 1s.
AF: As th1s wh0l3 charad3 was y0ur id3a 1n tha' f1rst plac3, Ac3.
AF: Ya m1nd tak1n' tha' sp0tl1ght?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down