TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Posting Status Page

+5
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
Atlantis_Rising
9 posters

Go down

Current Posting Status Page Empty Current Posting Status Page

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:05 am

Hey guys, I thought a thread for this might help us all keep tabs on when and what we're all posting for/ when our next post should be expected (since I think most of us don't have a very strict posting schedule).

So, for me myself, I'd like to let you all know that midterms are currently making my life hell but I intend to update all of the posts that I need to within the week.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Current Posting Status Page Empty Re: Current Posting Status Page

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:23 pm

I should be able to post in whatever, whenever necessary. Work only goes till 6EST. Just need to keep remembering to come check for updates.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:27 pm

I am currently involved in TITAL, WBD, Org XIV, FGA (<_<), THTED, and Persona REM, and I'm here on MWF...not really regularly. Almost always after 5, sometimes as early as 2 or 3. But 5 whenever I don't hit traffic on the way home. Tuesday, depending on how stuff in class goes, any time after 3, sometimes after 2, Thursday any time after 1. Saturday all day, and Sunday all day until like 4:30 and after around 7-7:30...List format time!

MWF: Post-5, maybe earlier.
T: 3:00-7:00
Th: 1:00-7:00
Sa: All day
Su: All day except 4:30-7:00

...Or at least, that's the potential times, if I'm not out doing things...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Well, I check the site pretty much every day and could have free time to post anything, but I'm just not interested in anything going on at this very moment. I would like to get back into writing just to see how I could have improved over the years, but that's just not an option at this very moment.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:25 am

I check in roughly once or twice a day, sometimes more, though some days I neglect to do so. When I see a new post, I almost always read it immediately, though I often wait and take a little time to reply, since I'm well aware that I tend to make a lot of mistakes in my haste.

As for 'when my next post can be expected'... I'm not aware of anything at the moment that I haven't updated. I mean, TITAL 2.0, yeah, I haven't posted in a while, but that's because I feel like my characters are uninvolved with the current story arc. I've got some vague plans brewing for one of 'em, and I still have an unused concept for something I wanted to give to that specific version of Al, but I don't want to interrupt the whole Shinra-and-Lumine-are-teaming-up thing. It seems like a tasteless thing to do. ...Though it also might be a good idea, since that's been frozen for a bit.

The problem with FGA is that I kind of neglected to make a proper story progression. The idea was to make an alternate timeline and see how events would transpire from there, and how things would work out with Organization XIII as the main villain for more of the story. But it's not exactly happening. I don't have some grand scheme, I just wanted to create the situation and see what people did with it.

I'm weirdly hyped about THTED. Dunno why. I hope it doesn't die.

WBD is kind of funny in that it's another alternate-reality, but it also plays out in the beginning a lot like Persona 3, with the revelation of a massive, mysterious dungeon, a gathering of people to investigate and fight monsters that come from there, and both themes of personal and professional relationships.

Persona REM is going kinda slow, but it's going. I look forward to our first boss fight.

SLO - the Dark Bloodline Story - is kind of stuck because What'sUp left, and he was kind of a major player. Plus, while I was planning stuff, I made the huge mistake of building a party to go out adventuring solo. If all of us control separate parties, then we all have to write huge posts with few points of interaction between our characters. So I had a certain ghost run off to join Jonah's party, for starters. It's also a little difficult to write a story set in a future we're not certain about, since we don't know exactly how things will go in the present-time story.

As for Organization XIV, I've got a bunch of plans for my own characters, and expanding some antagonist groups, too. I can't wait to see what you think of some of these ideas. Now, if Storm would just reply to me sometime this century... As-is, things are moving, if slowly. I can't really complain, since we're all busy.

TL;DR: RPs are going slow, but it's not like I can do much to accelerate them.

Now, as for Organization XIV: Recompleted, the problem with that is I have to map out the timeline of the RP before I can do anything else. Which means a lot of busywork, and occasional fact-checking. Once that's done, I can move on to the timeline for the new version, and when I - with help - perfect it, then I can properly begin writing the story. This could, uh... take a while.

I bring it up because that's the thing I'm supposed to be working on and updating. Maybe should've mentioned it BEFORE rambling about the status of just about all the other RPs I'm involved in...

Oh, now I remember exactly why I thought of it: because of the 'when we can be expected to post' thing. Because I thought it was worth mentioning that it'll take a while before I can even get to the point where I can begin writing that. I should probably post the remaining chunks of Recompleted's first version, though, while I'm at it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm

So uh... whoops. I have taken a really, really long time to make my posts and I apologize for that, but I haven't really felt the urge to post or write anything for this last long while and I don't know why. I've had plenty of time and a number of occasions where I hit "post a new message" but I simply never wrote anything and hit back. As for what I'm in, THTED, REM, Deltastuck (if we can even get momentum back in that thing, though I'm honestly content with the side stuff we make so the characters aren't dead), Org. XIV, TITAL proper, and I can't really think of any others. So I think that's it. I'll try to make posts within a week from now on and I'm gonna go post for the three that I know need me to reply before making a post in AEPN.

Cause, y'know.

It'd be a dick move to act like nothing's wrong with my posts and then make this huge spiel of a post about something else.

As for /when/ I can post, pretty much whenever these days.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:00 am

Classes for me run as such...

All times are in EST.

Mondays: 9 AM to 1 PM, with an hour long break after 11:50. I go to tutoring* from 3:30 to 4:30, and Martial ARts Club from 6 PM to 9 PM other than these issues, I am available to post.
Tuesdays: 9 AM to 3:15 PM, with a break from 10:50 to 12:30. Tutoring from 3:30 to 4:30, can post whenever is needed. On occasion I go to RPG Club, which is from 7 to whenever they kick us out of the union basement.
Wednesday: Classes go from 9 AM to 11:50, History Club from 5:30 to 6:30, usually leads to 8 PM on some days.
Thursday: Classes are from 12:30 to 3:15, with tutoring from 3:30 to 4:30
Friday: Classes go from 9 to 11:50, with work usually from 2-10. Capable of posting before work.
Saturday: Can post whenever, outside of work.
Sundays: I usually work 9-5, but I usually have shit to do when I get home, so from 7 PM to 10 PM.

I'm trying to get in the habit of checking the site once a day, and I'll be posting in TITAL, WBD, and THTED.

PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:50 pm

Unfortunately my schedule kind of sucks right now, so the only time I have available to post is between Thursday afternoon and Saturday afternoon.

And like Nebula I have something on the back-burner for Tital 2.0 but haven't posted there for the same reasons.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi people of the inter-webs! I'm actually still here and in one way shape or form pretty much always here. Because honestly other than work I have literally no life and well yeah really have nothing to do.

BTW wondering what happened to zombieland and or Tital 2 things just kinda stopped all of a sudden.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Well since I feel kind of justified being a tad upset with Admin for admonishing me and wanting to have a side thing with Gregar there, considering when I asked if it'd be prudent he immediately shot me down and said he wanted to finish his Shinra thing, and yet it's stagnated. Again, he has some time-consuming classes but I feel like a problem EVERYONE on this board has is that since we "got better" we all can't move forward unless someone is doing something. IE Admin and I can't move Jackie and Phoenix forward unless one of us moves the other forward by interactions. In this same way, we've all set up plot threads where we can't even go solo to illustrate our characters doing something "off-screen".

Zombieland I know literally dicks about except that some Persona-named people are in it and that's it. I think it's been slow for the last three years now from what I could see.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:51 am

I've been noticing that as a problem for...really quite some time now. It feels like a lot of times, our improvements in readability come at the cost of long gaps in between posts, because either nobody has anything to add or we just want to make the response "good enough." And, more so than either of those, we don't want to interrupt the current flow. I COULD post something in Org XIV, but stuff is going on and my next post is going to be my characters going off-world (hopefully to actually interact with people who aren't each other), so it's kind of a pacing breakup at the moment.

A good example of the former, however, might be REM. As of currently, Abel has prompted a response from Yoshiya and Shin, but it's really not in his character to respond. So, until someone else says something, or I decide to have him yell things, we're a little bit locked.

I don't mean to go off-topic, given that this is the "posting schedule status" page, but...well, I don't feel it's unwarranted. Especially since it seems everyone here checks in roughly once a day, it just seems weird. I mean, I understand that having some filler/breathing-time between arcs isn't necessarily easy to write--or at least, I'd better understand that by now--but that's....really not what we're doing right now. Like, in anything.

Anyway, that's my big long spiel. I'm not saying I've never avoided saying things because of what I perceive as lack of necessity, but I'm noticing that recently, we've needed some shoves to get the balls rolling.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:48 am

Yeah... in the case of Org.XIV, I feel like it's a little silly. Granted, the story is taking a more serious turn and all, but that topic isn't one of the ones where we're strict about this sort of thing.

I like the idea of keeping things orderly, but not at the cost of slowing everything down so much that nothing happens. I was behind it before partially because I was sick of the whole log-in-once-a-day-to-find-ten-new-pages thing, and the need to be organized. After realizing how much organization I'm going to have to do to create Recompleted, I've gotten a little sick of organization getting in the way of actually doing stuff. Plus we're not as overeager as we used to be.

As for TITAL... well, didn't the story move to being more quality-centric in response to the Dreaded One coming along and us trying to set a good example for him?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:58 am

Well, to be honest, I think the proper response for "someone's trying to interact with me but I don't know what to say, if anything, but I COULD post" is, well... write out that your character, for the moment, is ignoring them. Like, it's a very human thing to do, and if Abel does it, Shin's gonna be frustrated with him but he's going to understand. And I think like, partner accountability should be a thing. IE if Gregar and I are doing something in Org, then we should keep each other accountable. I know writing the same thing for long stretches of times sucks (trust me, I'm doing Nanowrimo this year and I love it and hate it) but bottom line there needs to either be more motivation or we need to be content with some kind of standard. I think 100 words minimum is fine, and if you're doing something with someone, every three days that go by without them posting, bug them about it! I genuinely miss the days when it was literally just constant posting. I miss being frustrated at people constantly posting at the same time as me! I really miss that. Its no longer realistic but I think that all of us are content with quality, why not just work on being able to put out content.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:37 am

Well, the thing about that is, in REM for example, what I'm waiting on is a response from the Shadow. Because it charged, everyone dodged, and it's being speared by ice. That warrants a reaction, and depending on said action, Abel may do one of several things: grab the spike, continue his attack, jump back, et cetera. I've gotta say, I do also miss being able to add at the end of my post, <Dammit, got ninja'd>. And while at the very least most of us have lives that we didn't before, it'd just be nice. I'm not upset over it or anything, it's not like I don't actually play my stack of games while I'm waiting for posts, or that I don't have homework for my school stuff.

And honestly, the main reason I don't mention this is because I don't want to come off as impatient. For something that, in the grand scheme of things, isn't really important (because as much as I like it here, it's an RP by an uncommon cross-fandom in a backwater corner of the internet), I don't want to just annoy people, because again, I do have other ways to amuse myself.

Also, 100 word minimum? That seems a bit extreme when a large number of posts are only a few sentences in length. Going back to Abel, there's only so many words I can use to say "Abel ducked under the Shadow and punched it in the back." That's 11 words. For a more common example, THTED. Right now, people are coming down for breakfast. "X person came down and asked if anyone needed help" is, again, something that only has so much detail before it gets redundant. And while I'm willing to repeat myself when writing an essay (because I hate them and want to reach my page count), this is a story, in which I'm trying specifically to not be boring.

What I'm trying to say here is, though...I get that I'm here at some point pretty much every day, and I get that not everyone can be. I get that we're trying to produce something worth looking back on, so I get that we don't want to just say stuff for the sake of it, which is the reason I haven't really been vocal about it up to this point. I don't want to bug people about an internet forum, because I know people are busy, or that it's a qualitative concern, or the fact that this is a really loose, laid-back part of the Net. So...

Wait, hang on, there are so many mixed messages in those paragraphs. I should give a tl;dr version, but I was demolishing a bathroom today, so I think the dust might be messing with my head...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 am

I can admit it as well. It's been rather frustrating at times personally to see that people need me to post only to find myself unable to care enough to post, ad infinitum, and so on. I guess the bottom line is, I'd like to have something, some kind of system, to keep us on track. And I realize that it's not always possible. 

Oh well.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:36 pm

I mainly set up this thread because I wanted to keep everyone up to date about how much of an inconsiderate ass I am by keeping everyone tied up with my plot threads. That's mostly my fault and I'll admit that. Especially since I repeatedly end up disappearing for unordered days of time due to my life constantly want to jam my schedule to maximum capacity. I apologize sincerely for that and will be updating posts today.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:52 pm

It sucks, yeah, I've got no counter for that. But I really appreciate it when you find the time to post!

...What's really got me worried is that we've heard nothing from Storm for months. I keep wondering if I offended him somehow, or he got fed up and left, or he's just been extremely busy himself. If he's gone, we need to confirm that and find a way around that, because he was in charge of our main antagonist in Org.XIV. In the other cases, it's a posting order thing, but in this case, no matter what, the main story won't actually move forward without him.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:23 am

After my exam on Tuesday, I'll be home free (ish) for Christmas break. I'll put my work schedule up for each week.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:22 am

I'll be doing my posts tonight guys. Sorry about the delay.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:55 pm

Sorry for the delay. It turns out my home internet security got changed, so I can't access TITAL from home anymore, so I've had to go to the library just to check in. It's a pain. I'll talk to my administrator and try to sort this out, but in the meantime, I'll just go ahead with my posts while I've got the chance.

EDIT: Okay, it looked like it's all fixed.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Will be updating my replies today. I'm on winter break until the 25th of January so I should be making quick responses.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down