TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 2 Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Daisuke's eyes widened significantly as he motioned for Yumiko to follow him upstairs towards the senior classrooms. He preferred to keep the buzz about such a bizarre occurrence away from the rumor mill. And that was best done by staying well away from the students gathered at the bulletin board.

"You guys should probably get to class, the assembly will be starting soon but I'm sure the teachers will want to take attendance first." Daisuke mentioned to the underclassmen before heading to the staircase with Yumiko just behind him.

"We all fell into a canyon. And met a man with a long nose in a dance club." Daisuke knew that he sounded insane, but Yumiko had been in his dream. It was too much of a coincidence for her to ask about strange dreams after such a vivid instance. Daisuke usually didn't dream to begin with.

"That's what you wanted to hear, wasn't it?" Daisuke scratched his chin lightly as he thought, "I hope this was what you were looking for and I wasn't just babbling like a loon, Yumiko-san."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:34 am

As soon as Daisuke gave Yumiko that signal, she knew. She knew he had the same dream she did. It was something she hadn’t expected from him, but judging by his reaction it couldn’t have been anything else. And so, Yumiko did as Daisuke wanted her to and waited by the stairs before following him up them.

“So you had it too!” Yumiko exclaimed after Daisuke told her what he remembered. “What… What do you think it could mean? Yumiko was honestly more confused and bewildered about it than Daisuke probably was. Especially because when you have a dream about being together with another person and they have it… well, that carries some implications. But when there multiple people in it who all probably had the same dream… it was just confusing.

Yumiko’s expression faltered greatly as she looked to her fellow senior. “Maybe… Maybe when I’m at my Shrine today I should try to see if I can meditate for an answer or something along those lines… I’m just so… confused.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:18 pm

"Oh, I'm Mark," he said brightly, "I ran most of the way here, yeah. Don't wanna miss classes on the first day of school, right?" Leaning forward to read over the sheet of paper, Mark idly ran his hand through his hair in an effort to smooth it down, but only encouraged it to bounce back even more mussed up than before.

Glancing back up to the person standing before him, Mark asked rapidly, "What's your name? I'm in class 1A with Mr. Shikigami, do you have the same class? What did you mean when you said you could use a pair of legs like mine, you seem to have your own and I quite like mine, thank you very much."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:53 am

"Oh, you got Little Creeper for your homeroom teacher? Good thing you're not a girl then, haha!" Shin chuckled as he shook Mark's hand, seeming to furrow his brow as the boy talked, but then relaxing afterwards. "I kid, I kid, the man didn't choose his name, I suppose. And the reason I asked was because I'm on the cricket team, and we could use a runner like yourself. I don't need your legs, per se. And in any case... I find you kind of amusing, guy."

Last edited by Zeldaman2.0 on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:14 pm

The magenta haired woman slowly came to a stop outside the towering gates of Yakumura High, a large duffel bag slung carelessly over her shoulders as she eyed the school with a critical look. "Bigger than I expected..." she muttered, her current attire of a business suit with a brown blazer drawing curious stares from the students as she proceeded to walk past the gates into the school. "So this is a public school. As I thought, the atmosphere is different from a private one..." she said aloud to herself, walking into the large building straight ahead.

Glancing around with her hazel eyes, the woman finally found the sign that pointed her to what she was looking for: The Staff Room. "Hm?" There was a cluster of students that were crowding around a large board with sheets of paper pinned on it, probably the classes the students were assigned to. "Might as well see who's my home-room teacher before I go into the Staff Room," she murmured to herself as she made her way to the board.

The sea of students began to part as she neared, the amount of stares almost making the woman feel self-conscious as she ignored their hushed whispers and wide-eyed expressions as she searched for her name - Shiho Yukiskiro
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Daisuke frowned slightly, "Yeah... Maybe you'll be able to come up with something there, Yumiko-san." He stroked his chin lightly, "I have to deal with club stuff after school, but maybe I'll stop by afterwards to see if you came up with anything. It just seems... strange that we'd have the same dream like that."

He looked opened the door to their classroom letting Yumiko enter first, "Trust me, Yumiko-san. I'm just as confused as you are with this... It was just so surreal. I almost feel like we weren't dreaming..."

As students took their seats, hushed whispers floated around the classroom. Daisuke couldn't help but raise his eyebrows as a pair of girls to his left chatted.

"Did you hear about the students that didn't come back this year?"

"Huh? Really? Was it because of academic standings?"

"No! Rumor has it that they fell mysteriously ill!"

"Yikes! Scary..."

"You're telling me. They're apparently went into comas... They're being cared for in the Yuzuru Ward Hospital so they can come back to school when they're healthy."

Daisuke felt eyes on his shoulder and looked up to see the two of them looking at him, "Daisuke-san, say, you live in the Yuzuru Ward dorms, don't you? Did Nishiwaki-sensei tell you anything about them?"

Daisuke recalled a brief conversation he had with Yuko about the incidents but decided it'd be best to hold his tongue and not become involved in the rumor mill, "Um... No. They just went into comas?"

"Yeah... They just started sleeping more and more. And then, they never woke up. There's rumors one of them blamed another student for their drowsiness. They said they had a dream with the other student in it and they attacked them. There's no way that could be true though..."

Daisuke's interest was peaked, "They were attacked by another student in their dreams?"

"That's what they said before they went into a coma anyways. The doctors just said it was delirium before they passed out so Voice-chan isn't to blam-" The young woman cut herself off with a gasp, "Oh, I'm just as bad as those other drama hounds... I'm sorry, Daisuke-san. I've said too much."

Daisuke smiled gently, "That's quite alright. I understand not wanting to spread rumors more than they already have." He made a mental note to find out more about this student named Voice. The diminutive gave him two hints to start on. Voice was probably female and more than likely, an underclassmen.

-----------------------------------------

Suddenly, a small force collided with Mark accompanied by a small squeak and the clattering of papers and books all over the floor, "Eep! Oof... Oh, sorry." A small voice spoke up from behind him.

The voice's owner was a petite girl with long hair that shone a peculiar color of aqua. After apologizing, she began re-organizing the various items that had spilled all over the floor, "Sorry about that again." Her train of thought was perforated with a long yawn, "I'm just so tired lately... I can barely stay awake to walk." She laughed, her voice disturbing little but her own personal space. The young woman exuded an aura of nonchalance, as if she wished to effect others as little as possible with her actions.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Mark brightened even more at the last part of Shin's comment and spoke up again, "Well, I'm glad you don't actually need my legs. I've never played cricket though, I'm not sure how good I would be at it."

Before Mark could wind back into a speaking spree, something lightly collided with him accompanied with the sound of various things dropping. Turning on the spot, he spotted a girl with brightly colored hair trying to regather her belongings. Kneeling, he pushed together as much of the paper he could into a disorganized mess. Smiling at the girl, he offered her the pile and added "Not a problem, everyone has days like that. Do you need a hand or something? I don't really know where the rooms are but I can keep you from bumping into people."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:21 am

Shin noticed the girl bump into Mark, and his eyes widened, a bemused expression on his face. He assisted with the papers, handing her a much neater stack than Mark's, and pointedly brushed some of the dirt off of the papers. He frowned once she mentioned she could barely walk. "Yeah, if you need help walking I could help as well so you don't fall. Unless you're just sleepy, haha! Monday AND the first day back at school? Talk about one hell of a bummer."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:38 pm

The young woman's airy voice gave way to a small giggle, "Yeah. I've got a bad habit of just falling asleep wherever I am. Usually does me more harm than good..." She shuddered slightly recalling past bouts of sleeping fits.

She gathered the papers that the boys had manage to gather for her and straightened them out, "My name's Voice Suchyuu..." Another long yawn, "I suppose I should ask yours since I used you as a bumper."

"I'm in 1C... Do you know where that is?" Her head involuntarily slumped over to her shoulder and as her eyes began to close, she let out a huff and righted herself. Berating herself, she spoke outloud, "Let's not pass out on the nice boys, dummy."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Ah, there her name was. Class 1A.

Shiho turned back towards the Staff Room, ignoring the varied whispers of 'What is she wearing to school?' and 'Does she even have a uniform?' as she came to a stop in front of the Staff Room.

"Pardon my intrusion," she greeted politely and smoothly as she rapped on the door firmly before sliding the door open. "I'm looking for the homeroom teacher of Class 1A?"

Last edited by Stormwolfex on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Mark stood back up fully and slid a hand into his pocket. "Well, my name is Mark Kengami. I'm in 1A so I really have no idea where you would need to go, sorry." Within a grin that showed he wasn't really that bothered by not knowing, Mark hiked his backpack up and added, "I think I should really get going though. Need to find my class sooner than later."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 2 Empty Teacher Introductions

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Mrs. Igakura (History)

Mrs. Igakura had arrived early enough to prepare her lesson for the day, after waking just early enough to make herself tea. The older woman unlocked her class room's door with a practiced ease. Taking in a big breath, she inhaled the familiar smell of frustration and fear that she seemed to run off of through out the school year. Her eerie grin cracked across her face as her cold eyes swept across the room, glancing at the desks that would soon be filled with her newest victims. As she entered the room, she eyed the chalkboard, checking to make sure that there was a new box of chalk on the long wooden tray at the bottom of the board.

After placing her bag beneath her desk, she took the first piece of chalk from the box and began to write on the board. Her cursive was clean and fancy, thin artistic lines stretching across the board. By the time she had finished the board read: "Mrs. Igakura, History." Beneath the usual first day spiel of basic information on the class she wrote the word "assignment" next to which she had written "200 word Essay: What does 'history' mean to you?"

-------------------------------

Mr. Ishimura (Math)

As the youngest of the faculty, Kenshin Ishimura had a transverse relationship with his peers versus his students. On one hand, in his first two years, being the previous two years, he had garnered the respect of his students, while his fellow educators seemed to see him as inept and naive. In all honesty, he couldn't care less what the other teachers thought of him. Walking into the building, probably a few minutes later than he should have, the younger teacher loosened his tie. "Worst part of this job," he muttered under his breath. Formality was the absolute antithesis of Ishimura, not only did he refuse to allow his students to call him by his last name, but he was known t show up in jeans and a polo shirt and shrug off any discerning looks from other teachers.

He finally reached the door to his class room. Digging the key from his pocket, he unlocked the door and turned the knob, walking in to the dimly lit room. Placing his briefcase onto the front desk, the first thing he made sure to do was open the blinds to allow sun light to flood the room. He walked to the board to write one thing: "Kenshin." With a broad line beneath his name he went and sat at his desk to play on his phone until the students started to file in.

---------------------------------

Mr. Shikigami (English)

Shikigami had been extra early to the school building. He had made sure to get in a quick mile run on the track, as well as grab a shower before making it to his class room, flicking the lights on as he entered. His hair was still damp as he drew a comb from his back pocket, giving himself a quick comb part as he made his way to his desk. He glanced at the board, realizing that the janitor had forgotten to give him a box of chalk. He shook is head in annoyance, realizing that he was in for a quick, pointless lesson in made up self defense. A large sigh escaped him as he decided against finding him before the first bell, knowing that going to him now would merely make him late.

Instead, he pulled out the packets he had already intended on passing out and went about placing one on each of the desks. The cover page had his and the class name on it, with a picture of his favorite writer of all time, Mark Twain. The other 10 pages merely gave the side notes of what to expect from each class. He gave  an awkward grin as he thought of the joy he was about to bring to his students as he guided them on their journey of the exploration of the English language and literature.

When he had finished placing the packets, Shikigami stood at the front of the room with his hands on his hips and a smile of pride on his face. He nodded his approval before heading for the door. He decided it was the perfect time for him to grab a cup of coffee from the staff room. He slid the door open to find an empty room, with fresh coffee and a stack of disposable cups beside the coffee maker. He poured himself a cup before finding a seat at a table with the morning paper on it. Part way through an interesting article on the plans to fix the pollution problems in a near by river, the sound of the door sliding open and a student's voice caught the English teacher's ears. "I'm looking for the homeroom teacher of class 1A?"

With the mention of his morning class Shikigami perked up, "Irony!" a smile shown on his face, "I am the homeroom teacher for 1A." He stood from his seat and made his way toward the door, "Mr. Shikigami, English, 1A homeroom teacher. How may I help you?"

-----------------------------------

Mrs. Hamada (Science)

Wearing a bright green dress and a pin with that had a picture of a proton with big hair and underneath the word "Froton," Mrs. Hamada hummed a song to herself as she prepared her room for the students that would be enjoying the world of science with her. The board already read "Hamada, Science." She sat at her desk, checking the attendance sheet, counting the number of male students and female students. Nodding, she went to the back of the class room to get the books for each student. She carefully placed each text on to desks that were as close to hr as possible.

After placing the last of the bundle on its appropriate desk she found her way back to the front, taking out a note pad and began to jot down notes on what jokes she was going to use through out the day. She knew that these new students were going to enjoy science just as much as she did.

------------------------------------

Mr. Watanabe (Janitor)

Sitting in his office, Mr. Watanabe read yet another Bruce Lee biography. He had long considered himself the incarnate of the father of mixed martial arts. A smile crossed his face as he thought of himself teaching his very own class of students. For now he had to settle for the students of this school. As he reached the end of the book, he snapped the cover shut and made his way for the door. As he opened it, he saw a young first year making his way down the hall. "Young, grass hopper!" he called out, "Come! Let me show you the way of the warrior." The student became wide eyed, turning to run. Before he could make his escape, the janitor had grabbed him by the collar, "You cannot run from your destiny," a slight whimper escaped the boy, "Now," spinning the student around Watanabe looked the boy in the eyes, "do as I do."

After a few awkward movements of his hands and arms, the older janitor looked to his 'pupil.' "Now you, grass hopper." The boy made an unsure face, met by a grin and nod from the strange man. The boy placed his back pack on the ground and looked back to his teacher. Shrugging, he made an admirable attempt at copying the strange movements he had been shown. "Good!" boomed Watanabe, "You will be a master at no time! Come by tomorrow at the same time." The boy grabbed his bag and made a run for it, making a mental note not to take this hall way again.

-------------------------------------

Mrs. Tanaka (Chairwoman)

A grumble escaped her pursed lips as the older woman with the clown make up made her way into the school building. She dreaded this day every year. The little twerps were merely going to do just enough to get by, and were going to cause as much possible as they could while they did it. As if on cue, two students went running by, both earning a faster grab of their shirt tails than you would expect from the elder faculty member. A scolding that started off with how "running in the halls is strictly prohibited" and ending with "and this is why you kids cause strokes in people my age" was heard from almost every corner of the building. The boys looked at each other and back to the chairwoman in fear. They gave their apologies and made sure to walk down the hall, as quickly as possible.

An icy glare followed the pair, which was followed by a scoff of annoyance. The Chairwoman shook her head and made her way to her office. She walked by the secretary at the desk in front of her door, a quick 'Hello' exchanged, as per the routine they had established throughout their years of working together. She shut the door behind her, and sat at the familiar faux leather chair, pulling out the papers that had already began accumulating in the tray at the front of her desk. She grumbled her displeasure and prepared for the first of many long days at this wretched school.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Shin's smile widened at the coinciding same homeroom. "1C, eh? I just so happen to have the same class as you, Suchyuu-san. I'm... heh," he chuckled once, his speech now halting, he bows and says, "Shinkokuna Tanoshimi. But please, call me Shin. Any prefix you care to add is fine, I don't mind." Letting Mark finish, he frowns slightly. "Shucks, man. But, uh, hey. If you don't have plans for lunch, swing by the rooftop. I'll be up there enjoying the view, feel free to come up!" Shin gave him a quick, single pat on the shoulder and waved good-bye to him. Turning to Voice, he politely asked, "Would you like me to show you the way? I know where it's at, I've lived here pretty much my whole life and went here last year too. We have... Mrs. Igakura for homeroom, she does history I think."

============================

Hatake-san (School Nurse)

Hatake watched quietly as his old friend guided another student in their training. Smiling to himself underneath his doctor's mask, he walks up to the janitor and taps him on the shoulder. Having his attention, he performs a series of movements only known by the two of them. Quickly running through the motions, he finishes with a customary bow before speaking. "Good to see you again. I rather missed your lessons during the break. Was that a method for clearing out the chakras? Or an excercise?"

Last edited by Zeldaman2.0 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Voice nodded complacently, "That'd be nice, Shin-san... At least that way I won't be found napping in the hallway by Watanabe-sensei." She made a weak attempt at a martials arts pose, "So, should we be going then?" Her eyes began to droop and that was remedied by a shake of her head, "I don't think I'm going to be able to do this whole standing thing much longer..."

<Let's get everyone into class so we can advance through the first school day, shall we?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Shiho's eyebrows flew up briefly at Mr Shikigami's decidedly western way of introducing himself but her surprise was quickly tempered. Who was she to judge anyway? At least he wasn't staring at her choice of attire, which was apparently out of place here. "Shikigami-sensei," she decided to greet in traditional Japanese as she bowed respectfully. "My name is Yukishiro Shiho, I was just transferred here from private schooling."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:12 am

Mark started backpedaling away from the cluster of students, waving to Shin and Voice as he went, before turning around and hurrying down the hallway. A few moments after he turned a corner and could no longer see them, he face-palmed and muttered to himself, "You still have no idea where you are going, genius. Didn't even think to ask directions."

Sighing out loud, Mark started jogging, weaving between the other students and checking the room numbers as he ran. After a short time of wandering aimlessly, Mark spotted the number that he was looking for in front of him. Slowing himself down a bit, he managed to trip over his own feet just as he reached the threshold of the door, slamming his shoulder into the door frame painfully to stop himself and generally being an all-around suave individual.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:58 am

Shin shoulders his things and steps in front of her. "Well then, Suchyuu-san, I'll quickly take you there. Stay right by me and we'll be there in no time. If we're lucky, I might be able to get you a decent view that's all right if you fall asleep. Ready?" With a moment of hesitation, he gave her a thumbs up and began to quickly, but steadily, move through the crowd, pausing at certain intervals to make sure Voice could keep up. Keeping up this pace, they reach the classroom in a couple of minutes and take seats, Shin gesturing to an empty one to the left of where he'll be sitting. He notes the board and smiles at the rather easy, open-ended assignment. He mutters something under his breath and then notices another class member walk in. Waving to him, he jerks his thumb to an empty seat behind him. The two bump fists, the other classmate sits down, and then promptly falls asleep, his head hitting the desk rather hard. Shin looks to Voice and shrugs. "Guy from cricket team. He's bad at mornings too."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Mr. Shikigami (English)

Shikigami gave a slight bow in response to the Shiho's. "Nice to meet you Shiho-san," a brief smile danced across the man's face, his crows feet seeming to deepen at the corners of his eyes. "Now, let us begin our odyssey to the class room!"

For the middle-aged gentleman that Shikigami was, he gave little regard to those around him, faculty and students alike. He merely crashed through the some what steady stream of other moving bodies to get to the room that sat across the hall and to the stairs. With the same temperament, the English teacher seemed to merely nudge past students as he took two steps with each pace. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, a quick glance over the shoulder was all he gave, merely to assure himself that his student was still behind him. Truly unsure if she had been able to keep up, he pressed on anyway. As he reached the end of the hall, finding the room he had prepared not long ago, he stopped and turned back towards the direction he had just made his way from.

As Shiho came into view, a grin replaced the serious look he held, "Always an adventure on the first few mornings." He slid the door open and gestured for the girl to enter, entering behind her as she did. After sliding the door shut Shikigami found his way to the front of the room, and looked over the desks, some filled and some still awaiting students to fill them.

---------------------------

Mr. Watanabe

Watanabe turned to face the person that had tapped him on the shoulder. A large grin on his face as he recognized his old friend's face. He too went through the practiced movements that had been ingrained into his memory. "Good to see you as well, old friend. The move that I showed the young grasshopper was that of an age old defense. Self defense is just that, the art of defending ones self."

<I'm going to apologize ahead of time for any delayed posting. My laptop died on me and the desktop at my house is rather sporadic for when it decides to actually work.>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:22 pm

... It would seem that a public school was privy to more oddities than she had expected, Shiho mused privately as she followed the rather eccentric teacher into the classroom without missing a beat. Still, her experiences in life thus far had prepared her for something like this already. After all, she herself would be considered an oddball.

Several eyes fell on her as she entered the classroom, most of which were fixed on her business attire. Shiho once again felt a small prickle of annoyance. Perhaps it would have been wiser to not have transferred under such short notice...

"Do the seats have any vacancies, sensei?" She ventured politely, glancing around to size up her future classmates and classroom. It was bigger and a little more packed than she had imagined. But there was a strange sense of... homeliness to this setting, Shiho thought quietly as she turned her attention back to the English teacher.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:31 pm

What does "history" mean? Abel thought to himself, looking at the board as he walked into the room and dumped his stuff haphazardly beside a random desk. Was she serious? He thought for half a second about not bothering, but ultimately decided it wasn't worth getting talked at later. He pulled out a piece of paper and started scrawling various words. Old. Outdated. Dead. Bullshit. Then there were the symbols that didn't look like any written language, and one that appeared to be a drawing of a fist against a wall. 200 words, not a single complete sentence.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 pm

It hadn't been more than three seconds since Voice had sat down before she was out like a light and fast asleep.

With the toll of the bell, classes started around the school with various orientation lectures going on after attendance.

Lunchtime came and went within what felt like moments.

Then, afternoon classes continued on until finally, bell tolled again.

Everyone began to get up and move going on to their after school plans.

Daisuke was gone almost as soon as the bell rang heading to the faculty office to retrieve the keys to the club room that he and the other music members would be using for the year.

[Daisuke is will be busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Otherwise, find him in the Music Club Room after classes.]

While everyone was bustling about Voice had yet to stir. A particular pupil had taken notice and was attempting to wake her up by poking at her head, apparently wanting to speak with the sleeping girl, "U-um... Sensei? Voice-san won't wake up..."

The teacher who was just about to leave turned on his heels at the student's call, "I told you to call me Kenshin-san. None of that sensei formality." The educator made his way to Voice's desk and gently shook her, "Strange... Suchyuu-san, you can't be napping now. Class is over for the day. Everyone's going home."

The girl still refused to stir and the male teacher became slightly agitated, a small crease of concern on his face, "Will someone fetch Hatake-san? Oi, Tanoshimi-san, I can expect you to not blow this out of proportion. Go and get the nurse. Everyone else, go on home. This isn't a friggin' teledrama."

The staring students quickly dispersed at the elder's orders leaving only those brave enough to stay or they just weren't paying attention. (read brave/not paying attention as non-NPCs in Class 1C)

[Rumors have begun circulation!]

<I'll have a few threads up in a moment or two to keep track of the two mechanics that have been introduced here.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:47 pm

Abel stood and stretched. Finally, school was over. He spared a glance to the sleeping girl, then grunted and pulled out his cell. Monday. First day and a Monday at that...he definitely needed some air. Ignoring anyone he passed, he left the building and headed straight to Yuzuru Park. Or, to be more specific, the area nearby, where he began a series of motions that might have looked something like shadow-boxing. Might have, if not for the fact that he kept throwing kicks at every height from his head to his waist. His movements were not only quick, but also erratic and unpredictable. Anyone passing by could tell he'd be doing this for a while.

[Abel will be found training in the Yuzuru Park area any day of the week. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, he finishes early and spends time at the Gazebo. Perhaps you could try talking to him?]
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Shin nodded and silently walked down to the nurse's office. A brisk pace the entire way, he quickly made it and knocked on the door. A muffled "Come in!" was heard, and Shin opened the door and bowed slightly.

Hatake was treating a student who had scraped her knee. Blonde and wearing an odd choker and pendant, she looked up at Shin and politely waved. Her posture was oddly stiff and proper, compared to most other students. Shin smiled and waved back before turning to Hatake-san. "There's a girl in my class who slept all day and won't wake up. We've tried to wake her but she's rather resistant to our efforts. Sen... er... Kenshin-san requested you specifically."

Hatake's eyes seemed to light up, almost eerily. "Is that so? I will come with you momentarily to make sure she's doing all right. Do you know her well? Anything she mentioned?"

"Uh... she did say something about narcolepsy," Shin confessed.

"Hmmm... I'll be right with you." Turning back to the blonde, he smiled... or appeared to, from under his doctor's mask. "So, Kaguya-san, will you try to be more careful now?"

The girl nodded. "Yes sir. Thank you sir." She bowed slightly from her seat.

Hatake nodded and gave her an extra knee bandage. She stood and left, bowing to Shin and Hatake once more before leaving. Shin stared after her for a second, noting that she walked more like a lawyer's secretary than a student. Frowning a bit, he turned back to Hatake-san. The nurse nodded and grabbed a small glass, and filled it with water before gesturing to Shin to lead the way.

The two quickly reached the room, and Shin gestured towards Voice. The nurse nodded at the teacher, and then took a look at Voice, kneeling down. "Let's see here..." he muttered, gently taking her wrist and feeling her pusle. "Normal..." he said before tapping her on her back and shoulders, before sighing into his mask. He bowed once and muttered "Forgive me," before gently scooping her into his arms and out of the desk. Once done, he quickly released her and caught her again, making sure to be as gentle as possible. When she didn't wake, he grew rather concerned and tried once more. Several creases forming on his brow, he put her back in her seat and grabbed the cup. Wetting his fingers, he flicked them towards her, and at this, Hatake muttered a quiet "Shit" that was barely heard beyond the mask. He turned to the teacher and lead him out to the hall. Shin stayed by Voice's side, wiping her face of the cold water droplets.

Once out in the hall with the teacher, he shook his head and sighed. "This... this is a little beyond me. If she has narcolepsy, like the boy said, she should have woken by now. This isn't totally normal, and most people, even if they pass out, wake up sooner or later... especially with encouragement. The subconscious reacts to the person's name or identity, and often complies when beckoned. Usually people wake up quickly in any of these circumstances, and in next to none would she still be asleep after those short drops. The brain panics at those times, and forces you awake. Whenever you feel like you're falling, your brain gives you a surge of adrenaline, and your eyes tend to fly open, and if asleep, waking occurs. She wasn't clammy and she didn't look starved or otherwise out of shape...." Hatake sighed. "In short... I think she's in a coma and needs to see a doctor. I'll get a stretcher and blanket, you alert the principal and have a non-emergency ambulance called, as well as her parents or guardians notified." Hatake, while his face was mostly covered, seemed to lose a lot of its previous light, and the man looked... despondent.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Mark yawns and stretches, swinging himself out of his chair, thankful that the school day was finally over. Slipping through the throngs of students and stepping into the hall, he retraced his steps from the morning, watching the room numbers pass by until the scent of oil paints caught his attention. Whipping his head around, he saw a room with a sign and a small sheet of paper next to it. The sign read Art Room, but the part that really caught his attention was the fact that the paper said 'Art Club: Sign-Ups Today!' Grinning brightly at his luck, Mark stepped up to the sheet, scrawled his name across one of the lines quickly and strode into the room.

[Mark will be found painting in the Art Room on Mondays and Fridays. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, he wanders around different places nearby, taking in the sights and getting some ideas for his work. Perhaps you could try talking to him then?]
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Kenshin was gone in a moment and before long, the proper arrangements were made. The ambulance was called, her parents were notified (much to their displeasure). Voice would be taken to Yuzuru Ward Medical Center for proper treatment. Murmurs around the school quickly began to take hold and notify everyone of the strange sudden unconsciousness of Voice Suchyuu.

Meanwhile, Daisuke was busy in the music room, setting up every thing that would be needed for the next year of club life with a few of the younger students. The club room was open to the outside hallway as a quiet tune played from the portable radio that one of the club members had brought in. Unnoticed by the club members, the ambulance team passed by the room taking Voice to the hospital.

<I'm leaving this either as an opening for someone to interact with Daisuke or another time skip. It could be used either way depending on what everyone wants to happen>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next