TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim.

+8
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
khfreak358
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim.

Post  Malakili007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:34 am

^ That certainly brought a new meaning to the phrase "pocket dimension" didn't it? Laughing
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim.

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 am

-smacks Mala's wrist- No. If I can't make Doctor Who puns, you can't make puns either.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 am

Hey now, I'M not stopping you from making Doctor Who puns. I don't even watch the show.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 am

Yeah, Doctor Who didn't exactly coin the term "pocket dimension". Even they did, they're not the only ones who have used it, it's a common sci-fi term.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 am

to take it even further and show my nerdness.... the ideas of pocket dimensions were originally proprosed by Alan Guth as a part of Inflationary Theory.

Science!!!!!!
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 am

Name: Minato Arisato
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 170
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 Tumblr10
Personality: Cynical and narcissistic, Minato does little more than care for himself.
History:
Spoiler:
Ven and Minato are on strained terms as Minato is one of the few people strong enough to stop major threats yet he will only do so for a large reward. Something that Ven is often responsible for.
Physical Traits: N/A
Hobbies: Toying with other's emotions (especially Yukari's), living in the moment
Weapon(s): Corpse Rod, the staff of Beelzebub, the Lord of Flies.
Special Techs: Cypher's Mask: Can assume the identity of his many personae to adapt his personality and appearance as he pleases.

Name: Yukari Takeba
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 115
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 225px-10
Personality: Driven and caring, she unexpectedly fell for Minato which leaves her feeling chronically depressed, she often makes advances towards other men to hide this pain
History:
Spoiler:
Yukari lives at THTNW and doesn't often leave unless she needs to do something to convince Minato to help in the latest disaster.
Physical Traits: An archer, Yukari isn't gifted physically. However, her magic hits like a truck and her healing is surpassed by no one. Not even Minato.
Hobbies: Cooking (she's terrible at it but improving), archery, singing, psychology (feeble attempt to learn what makes Minato act how he does)
Weapon(s): Carnal Despair, a bow crafted by one who embraces the reversed Lovers' Arcana, can make the target give in to their darkest of desires as a secondary effect when used by Yukari
Special Techs: Lovers' Quarrel: Has a knack for conversation and persuasion, skilled in magic arts and talking, Yukari can sway almost anyone (excepting Minato)

<Now, those ladies and gents, are some interesting new personalities to RP! XD I'll post some more tomorrow when I'm not so sleep deprived!>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 am

*begins rolling a cigar waiting for Admin to post OCs*

"Lemme smoke!"

DAMNIT CHICO, NO *beats the ****ing **** out of Chico*

I have been playing too much Peace Walker...

*notices Admin has posted*

Erm...
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:56 am

"Erm..." I was expecting more of a reaction than that! You asked for an alternate timeline... I GAVE you an alternate timeline!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 am

I know that... It's great lol. I was doing the Chico bit. THAT'S why I said "Erm..."

But nobody caught on DX
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 am

Malakili007 wrote:to take it even further and show my nerdness.... the ideas of pocket dimensions were originally proprosed by Alan Guth as a part of Inflationary Theory.

Science!!!!!!

I haven't shaved since my very first battle! And have I ever lost? No! Ergo, my beard makes me invincible. It's science, my boy, science!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:17 am

*Tries not to crack up at haar's post but fails* Sorry about that....Is that from something? I have a feeling it is and I SHOULD know it...but it escapes me at the moment.

anyways, umm...oh yea...characters

Lenox, Fifeyux, Diryax, and Xerna .... Xeccil (was never born)

bios to come later
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 am

Haar, not "Science", but "SCIENCE!" ...There is a difference, and the beard thing definitely crosses the line into SCIENCE! Like EVERYTHING in Megaman Battle Network. Seriously.

Hell yes! I already wanna punch Minato in the face, it's brilliant! Or lazy. It's hard to say. Minato Arisato is an avatar for the player in Persona 3, effectively, which means that the weak-willed players who can't... can't go through with the Good Ending, they choose the Bad Ending and get another whole playthrough to get stronger before challenging the Good Ending. The TITAL Minato is basically Good Ending Minato. The WBD Minato is... well, Bad Ending Minato. However, in both cases, he manages to... er, *ahem* f-find his way to the House, of course! I, uh, definitely wasn't going to spoil the hell out of Persona 3's ending, no sir!

But, yeah, this is exactly what the alternate-reality thing is ABOUT! Flip things around! I made Rexial Light instead of Dark, I made Aleri older - since a Dark Aleri would basically be a watered-down Sukiru - and included Vita, who is actually a Badass Normal like Xavier from TITAL. Xavier pulls off the Badass part better than her, in some ways, though. Sammy being written well is considered such a flip, in and of itself.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 am

I don't see why you'd know, it's from Fire Emblem Awakening. The boss of Chapter 16 says it before the chapter starts. That guy is my favorite minor character, I swear. His name is Cervantes.

In case you couldn't guess, he has a sort of obsession with his beard. Probably because he's bald. He's also the only character I can think of who has a beard...maybe that's why he thinks he's invincible...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:27 am

@ Nebula *silently pulls katana away from Nebula's neck* Yeah....you better count yourself lucky you didn't buster..

*points two fingers at his eyes then to nebula while glaring*

anyways...wait til you see what I have in mind for Lenox

@ Haar Hmmm weird.... psychic vision?.....another similar reference? Hmmmm
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:50 am

I think I've heard it somewhere else than that too, so I'm thinking the second one...now it's gonna bug me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:54 am

Name: Adalade
Appearance: Around 5'5 and 19 lbs underweight due to barely eating on the run. Has platinum blonde hair and silver/red eyes.
Personality:Quiet due to being mute... until now. Gets scared often.
History:She is on of the last few Force Magi, who can manipulate motion and pressure. Everything else is lost to time.
Hobbies:N/A
Phys. Traits:Wide variety of vitamin defiencies.
Weapon/Power:Force Magic. Can bend motion and pressure to attack and defend/heal/communicate.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 am

<You mean 109 right? You'd be VERY dead at 19 lbs. XD>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:02 am

<Yes. 19 lbs underweight the healthy weight. xD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:08 am

There's a link to a chart for that, actually, on the first post of TITAL 2.0 Bios. I forgot to carry it over...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 am

Name: Lenox
Height: ---
Weight:---
Facial features: shoulder length hair, a five o'clock shadow
Typical Dress: Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 Leon--Squall-Leonhart--kingdom-hearts-502389_430_800
On top of his typical outfit he wears what is left of his Organization cloak ( the hood, right sleeve, and the back of it resulting in a cape)
Personality: Bitter and quick to anger
History: Some time after the birth of his twin daughters, Xerna showed immense dark powers, resulting in Marluxia throwing her into the void. Enraged by this, Lenox got into a savage fight with Marluxia and has never forgiven him for it. After a long and ultimately unsuccessful quest to try and free Xerna, he spiraled into a severe depression and was unable to return to the house proper. Not wanting to too far away from his family, a small shack was built in secret by Fifeyux for him just inside the forest in the back of the house. Ever since he tries to avoid the house except for when he needs essentials.
Physical Traits: ---
Hobbies: spends most of the day drinking.
Weapon(s): Gunblade
Special Techs: FF spells and summons, Gunblade techniques, Animal Nature (nobody ability- can understand and command animals, can change into animals )

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Name: Ventus Belmont
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 180
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 737_2c10
Personality: Stoic and calm, Ven rarely lets his composure slip. He is the calm leader of THTNW
History: Ven became the leader of THTNW after Lenox left and Marluxia abandoned the group leaving Namine critically injured. Due to the severity of the situation, Ven left his emotion in the dust so he could care for his injured wife and the others of THTNW. He rarely smiles due to his difficult job of keeping the others, particularly Minato in line.
Ven and Minato are on strained terms as Minato is one of the few people strong enough to stop major threats yet he will only do so for a large reward. Something that Ven is often responsible for.
Physical Traits: A speed demon at heart, Ven is light on his feet despite his serious posture and mannerisms.
Hobbies: Record keeping, mission assignment, defending THTNW
Weapon(s): The Sleeping Lion keychain is his weapon of choice. He still however wields it backwards as it is the most comfortable style for him.
Special Techs: Crisis Core- Can control the abilities of both himself and Vanitas from BBS, he usually only employs magic in a time of crisis.

Name: Namine Belmont
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 118
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 Namine10
Personality: Gentle and kind, Namine speaks in a whisper of a voice and never negatively. Always the optimist, she tries to bring back Ven's old, jubilant self.
History: Marluxia cursed Namine when he abandoned THTNW as punishment for her and Ven's sharp dissapproval of his actions towards Lenox. Due to this, Namine is paralyzed from the waist down and remains in a wheelchair the majority of her time spent awake.
Physical Traits: While not able to walk, Namine has a very sharp mind and devastating offensive magic.
Hobbies: Cooking (THTNW's self-proclaimed master chef), drawing (has become more skilled now that her activity is limited)
Weapon(s): N/A
Special Techs: Memory's Happenstance: Can alter the memories of those around her through the use of verbal commands and pictures.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Name: Athez Devoux
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140 lbs.
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 5524-549954140
Personality: Mischievous and rather eccentric, Athez prefers jokes and sarcasm to straight answers.
History: After being exposed to a damaged Mako converter, Athez lived on the streets and tried to master his powers. Eventually, he gained enough control that he decided to let loose and have some fun with them.
Physical Traits: From almost a lifetime of surviving on the streets, Athez is extremely agile. Electricity randomly jumps from his body due to his abilities.
Hobbies: Pranking, telling jokes and relaxing.
Weapons: Whatever is near him and made of metal.
Special Techs: Able to create and control electricity. Limited control of magnetism. Able to teleport by briefly changing into electromagnetic energy.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:45 am

Name: Fifeyux
Facial features:
Typical Dress: Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 KH_II_Yuffie_1
Personality: Motherly and very caring towards others, especially Lenox even though their relationship is strained.
History: Her relationship with Lenox has strained since his departure to rescue Xerna from the void, leaving her alone to watch over Diryax. Though their marriage is on thin ice she still cares deeply for Lenox and will show her affections towards him through Diryax, such as having his shack built in secret.
Hobbies: ---
Weapon(s): Giant Shuriken
Special Techs: Ninjutsu's (will fill in later)

Name: Diryax
Facial features:
Typical Dress: Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 Player_Rydia Except black with a hood
Personality: typically shy, especially around guys she finds attractive.
History: During her childhood she discovered that she could age herself, however she found that her sister Xerna was also aged whenever she was. This resulted in Xerna's dark powers becoming unbalanced, leading to an explosion of power, ultimately ending in Marluxia throwing her into the void. Diryax is filled with regret for this unexpected turn of events and feels that Xerna's situation is her fault entirely, so she does all she can to help her farther, though he initially refused help from her. He has since come to accept her help from time to time.
Weapon(s): Rose Whip,
Special Techs: Control over plants, Rose Cage, Rain of thorns (will fill in more later)

Name: Xerna
Facial features:
Typical Dress:
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. - Page 2 00005 Black/white instead of White/Red
Personality: Her true personality is unknown by most as she has been trapped in the void for an extended length of time
History: Currently is trapped in the void due to the events of her childhood, however during Lenox's quest, she gained contact with him, when he found a device that at least let him connect to the void, though not cross over, (not wanting to risk further endagerment towards Xerna he has told no one of this device or his contact with her)
Weapon(s): Gunblade
Special Techs: ?????

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:41 am

Name: Gavin Reach
Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Facial features: Gavin has a gaunt, angled face, with sunken cheeks. He has a scar reaching from the right side of his nose almost all the way down to his jaw. Gavin sports shaggy green hair that he tends to keep hanging loosely, though occasionally he'll spike it up for effect. His pale blue eyes are permanently unfocused, a trait earned from being blind at birth. His nose is small and slightly upturned, and he sports small stubble on his lower lip and on the point of his chin.
Body Description: Gavin is of an average build, with slight muscularity. He has pale skin, though not so much so that he has no color to his skin whatsoever. He sports no bodily scars, but has seven tattoos: A treble clef on his left shoulder blade, a bass clef on his right shoulder blade, an eighth note on his collarbone, a rest note over his heart, and four sixteenth notes in the shape of an X on his stomach. He also has two pin-stripe tattoos of a silver and gold dragon on his arms, each chasing the sun and moon respectively.
Typical Dress: Gavin sports a blue V-neck shirt with sleeves that just reach his elbows, showcasing the heads of his dragons and the sun and moon, a black unbuttoned vest over that, brown cargo shorts, and sandals that have seen better days.
Personality: Though Gavin appears frequently uninterested or apathetic, he is simply a quiet man who enjoys even the simplest of things. He holds himself in a slouch most of the time, and is calm and collected at any moment. He is kind and wishes to help as many as he can.
History: From birth, Gavin was blind. He had a slightly rougher childhood due to this, but managed quite well. Since sound was his only real gateway into the world, he took up music as a way of truly expressing himself. He took up piano, then violin, and then finally guitar, having a good grasp of each by age seventeen, when him and three other students from his school were selected in a competition to receive a gift of unknown origin. Gavin and the other two were taken to a facility where each of them had a different substance implanted into them. Gavin's allowed him control over sounds, and through this, he achieved a type of vision that allows him to piece together where people are by pinging. He honed his talents for three years before setting off with the other two to explore the worlds.
Hobbies: Playing music, relaxing, listening to stories.
Weapon(s): Gavin uses his hands to create shockwaves as he moves his hands as if he were playing an instrument. These shockwaves take a tangible form if he desires, or can be focused into bolts of energy. Can use piano, violin, or guitar music or notes in this manner.
Special Techs: Shockwave: Can create a burst of sound to crush or shatter fragile materials.
Bolt of Beauty: by playing a note longer than a quarter note, Gavin can create a bolt of energy that hones in on it's target.

Name: Robin "Puck" Goodfellow
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Facial features: Robin has spiky red hair, blue eyes, and sharp features. His nose is middling size, and is quite narrow. He sports no facial hair besides eyebrows and eyelashes. Wears simple glasses that he constantly has to push back up on his face.
Body Description: Robin is rather well muscled, having slightly tanned skin and a form even some guys might envy. He bears no scars, but he has three tattoos on him: a book on his sternum, a quill on his inner left forearm, and a pen on his inner right.
Typical Dress: Robin's dress consists of a black hoodie with no sleeves, dark blue baggy jeans, leather boots, and a leather belt. He likes keeping his hood up whenever possible. The hoodie is also made of thinner material that normal, more like a heavy t-shirt than the typical sweatshirt material.
Personality: Walking head held high and proud, Robin is often cocky but show care and concern for his friends. He possesses the most rigid morals out of his trio of friends, and will avidly pursue his ideas of justice, even to the point of zealotry.
History: Robin grew up fascinated in books, which lead to him becoming one of the brightest students at his school. During his sophomore year, he entered a competition with two other students, one of them being his longtime friend Pell. After winning, the three were taken to a facility where a substance was implanted in them. Robin gained the power to give his ideas and thoughts physical form, and words he thought strongly on manifested before him. Along with Pell and Gavin, he honed his talents for three years before setting off to explore other worlds.
Hobbies: Enjoys writing mini-stories, which he often reads to Gavin. Likes eating good food and sleeping.
Weapon(s): Robin wields a pen, which, when he writes in the air, become words that take on the characteristics of the word he wrote. If he wrote "sword", the word sword would appear before him and would act like one, so on and so forth.
Special Techs: Power Word: Anything he writes becomes manifest and takes on the traits of the word.

Name: Pell Guenevire
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 148
Facial features: Having a slightly cherubic face, Pell sports a shock of deep blue shoulder-length hair, which she likes to have immaculately brushes. Her nose is small, and she has deep emerald green eyes. She wears no makeup, believing it to be for shallow girls who have no confidence in themselves and their looks.
Body Description: Pell has a rather curvy physique, most notable her hips and thighs. She's proud of her body but doesn't like it when the guys stare. She sports tattoos like the others, though she sports a brush on her left upper arm, a canvas across her back, and a row of paint palettes on her right upper arm. She has no scars and has a plain Caucasian skin tone.
Typical Dress: Pell typically wears her favorite outfit of a somewhat tight-fitting blue dress, white leggins, leather boots, and a necklace with a pendant on the end of it, which she cherishes deeply.
Personality: Pell is easy-going and light-hearted, but is highly no-nonsense and doesn't believe in extraneous details. She is highly practical, and doesn't like being distracted.
History: Growing up just down the block from Robin, Pell quickly became fast friends with the boy who managed to be in her class no matter what. The two are nearly inseparable when they're together. Along with Robin, she joined up for the competition and won the grand prize. Ecstatic, she went to the facility to have her own substance transplanted into her. With her substance, she gained the power to create images at will which she could then further manipulate to her designs. Under the instruction of the institute where they earned their powers, she trained for three years before setting off with Robin and Gavin.
Hobbies: Pell enjoys making art, and enjoys Robin's reactions to her art. She also enjoys simply spending time with the other two.
Weapon(s): Pell wields a brush with which she can create images that act according to her will. The longer she spends on her designs the more powerful they are, though a simple sketch from her takes about ten seconds and can still function well enough.
Special Techs: Touch of Creativity: Summons life from her creations.

Yeah, I pretty much specifically designed Pell to mess with the WBD Minato XD
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:02 am

...You know, looking at the new Bios, I realized something. Bios shouldn't be read first. They should be something that you consult if you want to know more about a character, not an info dump that you read before you're introduced to them.

...And now I have to create the solution (and by "create", I mean "steal from Final Fantasy VI"), which would be condensed descriptions! Short intro blurbs that sum up the character and shouldn't take more than a few seconds to read. Three lines, just to impose a technical limit. I'm not asking you guys to make them, just throwing the idea out there. And then executing it myself.

Aleri

A powerful Keyblade Wielder and expert in magic,
He wishes to use his strength for good.
Determined to the end.

Rexial

Wielder of the Dream Sword and fast beyond reason,
His mind is as powerful of a weapon as his blade.
Tenaciously grips his identity.

Vita

Strong, agile, and beautiful is the acrobatic cutter,
Adventure is her only desire.
A heart that rejects fabrication.

...I just feel that there should be some level of prior knowledge, but that it's no fun to learn about everybody like it's your homework.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next