TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:24 pm

"While I like the idea of an inside job, we're dealing with largely robotic infantry and few civilians in the area that we'll be transported to." Xavier explained plainly, "The only way that we would be able to conceal ourselves in their ranks would be a powerful illusionist. Something that we're lacking at the time being. So, I think the best course of action is to be as quiet about it as possible."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:37 am

"Quiet? That's all you need? Not a problem then. If I can be seen by only people in the building then that would present very little problem to me. Is there anything else that I can do in the meantime?" 
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am

"Orichalcum" muttered Blake, looking around for information on the ore. After 45 minutes of research, Blake decided to take a break. He went to a local restaurant and got some regular coffee. What he heard, however, fascinated the young man as he sipped on the dark brew.

"No way! That much?" A man asked a Red Purgatory master seargent this.

"Yeah, in the mine just outside of the city Melena sent 20 troops and some Soul Templar thing to defend enough Orichalum to start a small war. That's pretty foolish to me, considering this Soul Templar has just been recently summoned and what it does is unknown." The man looked at his watch.

"Ah shit, I have paperwork to do" He grumbled,"I'll talk to you later."

Blake had a crafty grin on his face, and his phone rang. He answered the call with a confident ,"Yeah, what's up?" A bit of static and garbled sound was heard, and Will continued to speak.

"Alright, the call's secured and I've updated RealEarth's location database. About that Soul Templar-"

"It's something that's gonna be taken down, and that orichalcum is gonna be in our hands. I got this, don't worry!" With that, he hung up and head out, tossing a lump sum of cash that could cover more than just one cup of coffee.

"Keep the change!"

Meanwhile at the house, Will was a touch irritated.

"Nobody listens."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:48 am

Xavier nodded, "Good, then I hope that means I can count on you. Gaige will uplink us into the digistruct matrix when you're ready. I want a small party for this. Nothing too extreme."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:11 am

"Mind if I tag along?" Julie asked this and observed the map, making quick mental images of key locations.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:50 am

"Is that all? All right then. I'm not sure who else can help though. I'll be waiting in my room, give me a signal whenever you're ready." Lei walked up to his room and quietly laid on his bed, thinking. My life means really little now... I can't keep doing this. I have to make something of myself or disappear like he did.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Alexi wandered into the kitchen with a steaming bowl of soup in one hand and a spoon in the other, "The restaurant makes a good bowl of borschdt." He looks to the group that has formed on one side of the room, "What is happening?"
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:45 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen" a puff of smoke appears "I have arrived, so what's new what's going on here? A gathering of some kind?" Jack Skellington yells
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Slightly startled by the skeleton's sudden appearance, Xavier regained his exposure before addressing both Jack and Alexi, "We're planning a raid on a potentially dangerous Shinra installation. The two of you would be greatly appreciated allies if you would accompany Lei, Julie, and I."

Gaige walked into the room fiddling with a device on her arm, "Don't think you're leaving me out, o fearless leader."

Xavier nodded, "Yeah, and of course, Gaige will be providing our transportation."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Riku crossed his arms. "If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Alexi gave a small smile before nodding, "You can count on me." He leaned against the counter and continued to eat the hearty, Russian soup.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:07 pm

"Well then, you may consider me part of your merry band as well." Jack smiles "I've been itching for a good fight and way, these old bones get restless." he replies as he leans against the door frame
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am

Gaige was working furiously as a digistruct tablet punching in line after line of code, "Portal will be open soon."

Xavier nodded, "Alright, fantastic. Riku, you can come too if you would like to. Though, I feel you'd make us reach maximum capacity for a stealthier operation."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Julie nodded in response to Gaige. "I can either scout the area for this one or actual stealth-based assault for this one. Just let me know so I can get the proper module set up." She cracked her knuckles as she told Xavier what she had in mind for the mission.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 am

"Well Xavier my dear boy when do we head out on this mission of yours?" Jack Sk inquires "Although its not like I have anywhere better to be. I'm on vacation away from Halloween town affairs for a long time." He laughs "Left my youngest in charge of things, should be interesting to see how it turns out." Jack Sk says with a wink
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Xavier sheathed his machete carefully as the portal opened in front of him, "We'll be working together as one unit. No need to complicate things."

Gaige looked up, "Pile in everyone. I'll follow you in."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Alexi placed the empty soup bowl on the counter and heaved a sigh as he brought himself to stand from his leaning position. He gave a quick tap of his knives, Volk and Smert' before glancing over his right shoulder at the muzzle of his prized predator sniper, Bogatir. "Well, commrades, let us be going." The small Russian smiled before making his way into the portal.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Riku gave a quiet nod and followed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:41 am

Jack Sk smiled with glee as he followed the others into the portal "This should make for an interesting day don't you think?" He nudges Alexi with his elbow
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:59 am

Alexei looked to the tall skeleton, "Yes, I do believe it will my under-fed, friend."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Gaige rolled her eyes as she followed the boys through the portal, "Gah, we're a bunch of monkeys..." She reloaded Maggie casually as the digistruct portal opened on the other side.

-------
Planet X
Project Jakob Orbital Elevator
Docking Bay
-------

Xavier looked at the warehouse before them. A large amount of shipping crates were stacked around the facility, the brand of the Shinra Electric Company stamped upon them. Outside of the various crates, the warehouse was completely empty.

"Well, I think we can say Shinra is involved... But, what are they doing here?" Xavier spoke in slightly more than a whisper, "I don't like how quiet it is."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Alexei had his left hand on volk, the smaller of his two knives. The nigh-silent night bothered him as well. His eyes shifted in the darkness. "Too much like my time spent in Pripyat," he shook his head of the nightmares that came crawling back, "to say 'be wary,' comrades, would be an understatement." The small Russian spoke with a stoic expression, but thundering pulse.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:08 am

Riku summoned his Keyblade, looking around. "I don't like this," he said. "Even when the Heartless are involved, there's something. This is just...unnatural. Keep your guard up at all times, all of you."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:10 am

Jack Sk smiles at Riku's comment "I live in the unnatural my dear friend." he cracks his neck then knuckles "But as much as I hate to agree this is not the time or place for careless or unprofessional behavior, I will do my best to control myself." Jack summons the pumpkinhead and his smile fades away.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"Let's try to pry open some of these boxes. Maybe we'll get some hints from what they're storing here." Xavier spoke quietly as he moved to the side of a box and began to work free the nails keeping it shut with his machete.

Gaige nodded and crept up beside him working alongside him with her mechanical arm taking out nails carefully, "You know, we could just be opening up random machine parts."

"Well, maybe then our tech head can figure out what they're for." Xavier responded.

"Yeah, mayb-" The penny dropped in Gaige's mind, "Oh, that's me." She laughed sheepishly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next