TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:39 am

Rekoka: I don't feel like having a conversation with an Author right now, but if you really want to, go ahead and chat up Ienzo here... or Nicole or Blake... *Rolls her eyes*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:09 am

Starblade awoke with a groan, feeling groggy from the rapid assault of the possessed Fifeyux. With a little effort he managed to stumble to his feet, and make his way upstairs.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:48 pm

<You're doing it justice, Mala. The BEAST has never really been fought so its not like it has a set fighting style.>

Minato: *hearing the commotion enters the kitchen* What the hell is going on in here? *sees Fifeyux* Are you alright?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:53 am

<Swapping to script now.>

Starblade: *finally makes his way up the stairs, and stumbles into the kitchen behind Minato*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 am

<Actually... it was fought. Remember when Him showed up? The BEAST attacked, was drawn out to the snow, and then everybody teamed up to kick its ass. It didn't get off any meaningful attacks, though I remember it sending Ven flying. So, no, no set fighting style, but it HAS been fought. We just used enough firepower to kill it before it had much of a chance to do anything. And for a while, it was invisible, so we couldn't see what it fought like.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 am

< Thanks Admin. Since he didn't really have one, I've just been using his possession to kind of AMP up Fifeyux's style more or less with a hint of a ruthless aggression and maybe an idea of moves the BEAST might have... >

The shadowy figure on the ceiling flowed down to the floor like a viscous liquid and retook the form of Fifeyux. She then began to growl in a voice not her own, " Am I alright? NEVER BETTER!!" An evil laughter escaped her lips as her head was thrown back. "This woman's body...has POWERS like you'd never believe.... lying dormant within.....let me give you a mere taste of her TRUE POWER!!!" the beast possessed Fifeyux snarled at the group.

Fifeyux threw her arms out to her side materializing two giant shurikens and began to spin them rapidly as the room was quickly enveloped in darkness leaving it pitch black. "Shadow Dance." In an instant she was StarBlade's shoulders her legs wrapped around his head, spinning her legs she threw him into Minato knocking them down to the ground before throwing one of her giant shurikens at Kazuya.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:59 am

Starblade: *flies through the air, but manages to vault over Minato, avoiding a collision with the boy. He slides back on his knees, letting out a snarl* Time to start fighting back. *he summons both of his weapons, his eyes trying to lock on to Fifeyux*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:01 am

Kudlak intercepted the shuriken as Kazuya smirked. "Sorry about that, but you really gotta love it when your demons can take the hit for you," he said. "Kresnik. Agidyne."

"As you command," said the vampire hunter, summoning up a fireball to launch at Fifeyux.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:16 am

Fifeyux quickly tossed a small sphere at the fireball, resulting in an explosion of flames reaching outward in the room, that even managed to catch her own hair on fire. Without a care she vaulted onto her hands, pulling the remaining shuriken up around her waist and begun spinning around at an inhuman speed creating a flaming spiked tornado with her own body. She then launched herself at Minato.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:24 am

Aleri appeared from apparently nowhere, diving in and blocking the charge with TELOS. "What the hell, guys!? I go out to see if I can't find a place that sells snow-cones this time of year, and you all get into a fight without me?!"

His voice was shaking a little, and it was obvious that he was just trying to cover up his nervousness with bravado. He was perfectly aware that they were in a difficult fight, one where they couldn't afford to hold back... but if they didn't, wouldn't it permanently damage Fifeyux's body? They needed to restrain her somehow, but that might not even be possible...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:29 am

Starblade: You could heal me, maybe? I'm out of MP at the moment, and I've got no Potions or Ethers.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:39 am

Aleri rolled as he hit the ground, quickly coming to a stop, kneeling and holding TELOS in front of himself to block incoming attacks for a second. "Curaga!" He pointed to Starblade, casting the spell as quickly as he could, expecting retribution for his little intercept move any second now...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:39 am

The block from Aleri sent Fifeyux backwards the edges of the shuriken striking the wall and halting the whirlwind. Pulling herself up to crouch atop the shuriken now embedded in the wall she snarled, "Now you're making me ANGRY," as the fire in her hair spread to surround her face in curtains of flame. Fifeyux gripped the shuriken she crouched her hands beginning to bleed, and with a strength not her own vaulted over herself snapping the shuriken in two. Howling in anger she then snapped the half shuriken again creating two curved blades and charged towards Aleri swinging the blade at TELOS.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:52 am

"Kudlak. Bufudyne."

"Uwee-hee-hee! You're gonna DIE!" cackled the vampire, summoning a huge ice spear and throwing at a Fifeyux.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:53 am

Starblade: *is healed enough to start firing off rounds of Osmose at Fifeyux, in an attempt to get some MP*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:00 am

Aleri tried to keep TELOS steady, ready to block incoming blows. He couldn't figure out a way to subdue Fifeyux without injuring her severely, so he couldn't do much aside from blocking and healing. It was something.

"Then I suggest you calm the hell down!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:03 am

Fifeyux swung the blade in her right hand in a downward arc sending the ice spear with some effort into the ground next to her feet as she brought the blade in her left hand up to guard against Aleri while Osmose drained a little of her MP.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:05 am

Starblades: *grins as his MP reserve slowly begins to fill*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:10 am

"Kresnik, Deathbound. Kudlak, Mighty Hit."

The two demons paired up in a combination attack, with Kresnik aiming for a large number of powerful shots, while Kudlak's ability allowed him a free critical hit.

<Unless of course 007 chooses to dodge...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:16 am

Fifeyux evaded by running up the side of the ice spear and thrust both blades into the side of it. With inhuman strength she vaulted overself again pulling it up from the ground and over herself slamming into the ground shattering it sending ice particles out in all directions. Landing in the middle of the room her arms hung to her side covered in blood as she began to pant, fatigue from the inhuman feats her body was performing beginning to set in.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:52 am

//$#!%, this isn't good...// Minato's brow creased with worry as he ran forward tackling Fifeyux.

Having to put all of his strength into keeping her pinned, (if the tackle succeeded) the Wild Card grit his teeth trying to subdue her without causing more physical harm.

"Kohryu! Anima Freeze!" Minato shouted hoping that he could cause Fifeyux to simply pass out from exhaustion.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:03 am

The flames in her hair licked at Minato's face as he tackled her to the ground, struggling to free herself, she spit in his face, "Let....g-" as her she fainted from exhaustion and blood loss her body falling limp to the floor. Suddenly as if snapping out of a trance, Diryax scrambled over to Fifeyux's prone body and asked frantically "Is she all right? It looks like she's lost a lot of blood, her arms are soaked in it...what do we do? whatdowedowhatdowedo?"
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:26 am

<Kudlak's a vampire, he doesn't use a sword. Not too important, though.>

A few stray ice shards flew toward Kudlak, but a barrier formed around him, deflecting the chunks in random directions.

"Alright, that's enough," said Kazuya, powering down the COMP. Kresnik and Kudlak both vanished as Kazuya walked over toward Fifeyux. "Hm...I don't know how well my magic will work on her...or if it can heal blood-loss, but I think it's worth a try. Prayer!"

Kazuya put his hands together in a praying position, hoping the spell would help.

<Prayer: MP Cost 55. Restores all HP and cures Ailments.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 am

Starblade: *dismisses his weapons* Bluh... *sits down, feeling slightly woozy*

[Starblade: 55% max HP and dropping slowly. Statuses: Sap]
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:05 pm

< Now that that's over switching back to script >

BEAST-possessed Fifeyux: *wounds on her arms are healed and the fire in her disappears leaving her hair a burnt mess*

Diryax: Looks like it helped some...not sure about the blood lo- *shoves Minato off Fifeyux as she begins to thrash around violently for a 15 seconds then falls limp again *
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next