TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:35 am

<Um...in that situation, most normal people wouldn't later refer back to that with "Bitch, I can't cry, your argument is flawed!" I think most people would say something closer to the lines of "I have no tears left.">
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:01 am

"Uh... is now good?'
Blake said this. Nicole said,"Yeah. Wait... The fangirl--"
"Keep her in there."

The two laughed as they walked out the front door.

<Zeldaman, you can post after I give you a list of Blake and Nicole's intrests. She's yours then XD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:06 am

<Okay, and can you please fully sum up what has happened with her? Much obliged.>

Xile walks through the DC exit into a rolling prairie, with hills decorating the landscape all over. The area is brightly lit from the sun and the area is very windy. A castle next to a river is the largest landmark around, and though it appears close, the appearance is deceiving from the terrain.

The Red-Hair shouts with joy at seeing his homeland. "At last, I'm back! After two long, hard years, this stranger helps me..." He falls to his knees, sobbing in happiness.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:09 am

Kazuya stared down at the redhead, eyes wide. "He's...crying," he stated, confused. "I guess two years is kind of a long time." He looked around. "...This can't be that simple, can it?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:12 am

<Page 60 forward in this topic. She also tried giving him a FMA shoulder. Did I mention Her dad worked in designing prosthetics? XD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:15 am

Xile simply responds "I'm not having this headache for nothing... My paranoia is acting up, and it's typically not for..."

Xile is suddenly cut off by the incredibly rapid appearance of three Dark Followers.

"...nothing. Ansem dammit."

Bushido-san and the Red-hair both stir at the appearance of these monsters. "The demons!" The samurai cries. "Aye, the bleeding sods what took us away." Both of them draw their swords. Xile keeps his sheathed, instead keeping his hands free for magic. "Kazuya? Think you can handle one?"

<Thank you. I'll post for her next chance I get.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:35 am

Kazuya smirked. "I have an army of angels and an army of demons. Just tell me what their skills are and I'll summon something to take 'em out."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:58 am

<Yeah, people don't nonchalantly use their most traumatic experiences as casual boasts. At very least, there's an edge of venom to it when they use such things as a boast. Closest I've done is had Rexial force somebody to relive his own worst memory. It kinda broke the other guy's mind. He deserved it, but...>

Aleri sighed. "Yeah, so you can't cry on your own. I'm sure your tear ducts are perfectly functional, otherwise your eyeballs would be all dried up and pruny; useless, in constant pain, and not a pretty sight. Case in point, I can force your brain to send the signal to make you cry, regardless of your emotional state."

Heaving the weapon off his shoulder and planting it on the floor, he stretched his shoulder out a bit. "If your dad was kidnapped, why haven't you asked anybody around here to help retrieve him yet? Several of us have been to Hell before to retrieve a lost soul, we got through without incident for the most part, and now we're even stronger. Unless he's been torn apart, turned into some sort of monster, or permanently corrupted, it should be possible to save him. While I'm pretty sure that Satan isn't the type to outright destroy people - he likes to prolong their suffering - it's highly likely that he has been twisted in some way, to the point of losing his humanity. Still, no reason not to find out."

<...Has it been brought up that Al has very little tact?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 am

<Dark Followers are the red palette swap of the Darksides. Y'know, from 358? Those guys.>

The samurai looks slightly puzzled at the monsters. "They have large holes in them, how can they be alive?"

Xile smirks and calmly says, "Well, that's because they're pure evil. Darkness incarnate. Aim for the hands and head, that's their only weak spots." Xile charges up a Firaga and aims it at the leftmost Dark Follower. The ball of fire explodes on impact with the creature's left hand, causing the hand to disintegrate and subsequently drip darkness from the stub. "Just like that. Swords work too."

The angered Dark Follower and the other two bring their hands together and raise them over their heads, the injured one making do with a single hand.

------

As Nicole walked out the front door, she felt a little nervous... After all, this WAS a date with Blake... but it shouldn't be that bad. Right? "So... the park?" she asks as they walk along.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 am

Nexus: *remains calm on the outside, but is slightly jealous* I'm going to go train... training mode active. *a white hue runs over the room, protecting all the furniture from damage* *several virtual Heartless appear, and Nexus began slaying them*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am

Blake shrugged. "Sure..." He checked something in his jacket . He had his sketchpad and forgot his phone, but it didn't matter. He heard something. Could it be...It couldn't. The Fangirl was in The Fridge. He said,"You hear that?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:05 am

Starblade: *approaches the fridge* Could you please open? I'm going to vaporize the Fangirl in there.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Turning a shade paler than is customary for her, Nicole nods slowly. "I'm guessing we should get going."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 pm

The Fridge: *opens door*
---
Kazuya shrugged. "If that's all, anything should do." He pulled out his COMP and summoned a pair of his demons, Loki and Bishamon, and said, "Stand by." He extended his hand toward the enemies and said simply, "Drain." An aura left one of them, sapping all of its life and magic, as well as replenishing Kazuya's own.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Julie: What.

Fangirl:ASDFGHJKL*begins to crawl outside*

Blake said,"Yeah..Um, do you wanna hold hands?I'm sorry,I've never been in this scenario..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Starblade: *strikes fangirl with lightning before she can move*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Fangirl:*absorbs it*

<I kinda wanna make her invincible...>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm

<Probably wouldn't end well for a number of reasons, Doc. First and foremost, it seems like a form of godmod, but death doesn't usually affect our characters, and since she seems like a joke character, it might be all right, but I'd still advise against it because the second reason is that what if she corners Blake and Nicole, with no real way out for them?>

The already-damaged Dark Follower stumbles to the ground, its collective darkness spilling out all around it, and the substance itself seems to have a mind of its own: it begins to try and reform, but isn't able to succeed at the moment. The remaining two Dark Followers slam their fists into the ground, sending out massive shockwaves. The Samurai jumps with uncanny skill, almost appearing to fly up towards the head of the rightmost Dark Follower. Landing on its shoulder, he begins hacking away at the hair tendrils that continuously try to ensnare him and reform. Xile grabs the Red-Hair, and, breaking an inner strength barrier, jumps up and throws him bodily towards the epicenter, where he'll be safe. Red-Hair quickly adjusts to the situation, and uses his gun leg to fire at the right hand of the center Heartless. Xile begins rapidly casting Thunder at the Heartless, and appears to be slightly wearing them out.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm

<She'll sure as hell be able to get hurt xD. Just not able to die.>

Blake noticed Nicole grow pale. "Are you ok?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Nicole is startled out of her small reverie. "S-sorry... I'm just a little nervous. This is... well, it's brand-new to me. Being with someone like this, being close..." She turns her head away slightly, thankful she can't blush. "Well, you saw my memories, right? Not exactly happy."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:33 pm

"Ah. It's perfectly ok to be nervous." Blake grinned. "At least that fangirl isn't bothering us!" He looked up at the sky. "Hey look, a bird... Sorry. I zone out sometimes."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Nicole managed a small smile and commented, "No, you have no attention span and you're absolutely random."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 pm

"My history teacher said that to me! He wanted me as a student aide." Blake chuckled. "Back on topic... Any hobbies?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Kazuya motioned as if to say "go," to his demons. Loki flew up to a Dark Follower and thrust out his hand, casting Ice Dance, various parts of the monster's face freezing rapidly, then defrosting without warmth.

Bishamon jumped onto the other of the Heartless' hands, making sure to attack during its jump, and ran up to the creature's face, unleashing Deathbound on the side of its head, Kazuya just watching with his arms crossed and a big smirk on his face all the while.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:54 pm

The Samurai and Red-Hair both jump down from the falling Heartless, darting quickly away from the falling dark masses. Xile also moves to safety, as the bodies have now become one bubbling pond of darkness sludge. "Well I'll be damned. That's QUITE a power you've got there," Xile remarks. "I've never seen those go down so easily."

----------

Nicole frowns and thinks for a moment. "I like video games, doing prosthetic repairs, going for walks, and weird stuff."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next