TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart TV!!

+5
Whats_Up4444
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
AKeybladeYouSay
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Heart TV!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Heart TV!!

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Me: *walks in* Hey. So, you probably know me as kid who walks in at random and says stuff only to leave right away. I think it's time you learned. My name is Haar_Dragon, though most just call me Haar, and I am a writer. I control some of your actions while my friends control the rest of you. And I'm still going to be randomly walking in on you to say stuff and leave. Keyblade, Bob, Kairifan, gstol, KoD, the rest of you. If you read this, I just put myself in the story and wrote myself out. Then I edited myself out of the story so I never appeared, and must explain our existence here.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 am

<I see.>

Skife: WTF!?

<You're not even supposed to be here>

Skife: *still keeps WTF face*

<*teleports him back to topic*>

Skife: *disappears*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 am

Me: Oh, hey gstol. Skife's probably here to investigate my report of "writers" that control everyone's lives.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 02, 2013 9:00 pm

[Sukiru: *Pokes his head into the editing room* Hmhmhmhmhm... a whole television studio, and nobody is even using it? This is my kind of place! It looks completely derelict, as if it has been pff the air for a year or two. I imagine that, if I were to put on a few programs, it would bring back revenue and supporters. Yusei is away, which leaves it completely unprotected...]

-Channel H34R7-
>9:00 PM
-Keyblade Funniez-

*Rexial is standing in the middle of a room, breathing heavily, eyes bloodshot, absolutely livid, and surrounded by a number of corpses.*

Rexial: If I hear one more goddamn joke about your "keyblades", I'll seal YOUR Keyhole with my chainsaw sword!

>9:30 PM
-Merry Su Hour-

*Sukiru is sitting in a chair on the screen, looking smugly at the camera.*

Sukiru: As I'm sure you've already figured out, I've hijacked this television studio. Frankly, I think this is a terrible idea, but it should be worth a chuckle. We'll see how the ratings are, and if our producer actually comes back. Until then, I shall run programs that are created by our team of one writer. And I'm afraid the scripts for his parody of Final Fantasy III were burned up in a tragic fire before the station closed.
Sukiru: Also, I laced this broadcast with subliminal messages. You will be compelled to watch our shows and boost my ratings. And to hit Aleri in the head with blunt objects periodically. Not that it makes any difference whether you're forced to or not.

>10:30 PM
-Re-Runs of previous programs...-

*There's so little material that everything plays about six times before anything new comes on...*

>6:00 AM
-A Merry Sue Announcement-

Sukiru: I would like to announce our new programs to you, my dear viewers. Alternate Tales of the TITAL, a program that simulates innumerable alternate-reality type situations that would never occur normally, but aren't worth exploring that much. Organization XIV: Abridged, a condensed, parodic version of the classic story of the organization that obliterates Kingdom Hearts' continuity and does its own thing. Finally, we have Dive Into The Heart, wherein we'll hold interviews with characters, and review various music, shows, games, and whatever we feel like. And by "we", I mean myself, of course. Enjoy the insanity!

>6:30 AM
-Alternate Tales of the TITAL-

-If Aleri were a braggart-

Aleri: Tch, yeah, I've slept with a girl, like, fifty times now.
Rexial: ...I don't think it counts if she's resting on your back because your hair is the only thing for miles soft enough to sleep on.
Aleri: **** you, Rex. You're just jealous of my fabulous hair!
Rexial: It's pink.
Aleri: It's Muave, damn you! And only in two pictures, you asshole!
Rexial: *Yawn* Well, if you'll excuse me, I'll be over there, undertaking achievements in kickin' ass. You can keep nurturing your self-confidence with your idiotic fantasies, just don't randomly try to one-up me.
Aleri: I... I have a Keyblade!
Rexial: *Forehead vein bulges* ...Come again?
Aleri: And it's freakin' hu-

*The camera is knocked over, now only showing a wall.*

"OH GOD THE PAIN!"
"DAMN YOU, I WARNED YOU BEFORE!"

*Blood splatters over the wall.*

-If Rexial hadn't stabbed himself like a dumbass-

Rexial: *Ansem's Keyblade appears in his hands* I guess I'm useless after all... *Holds it ready to release his own heart* Wait a sec... I can summon the Keyblade? What the hell!? *Returns to the normal position, swinging it around a few times* Huh. With this, I won't fall behind those d**ks! Ahehehehahahah! *DCs home.*

From that point on, Rexial began to steal peoples' hearts. Because he was an asshole. However, because of the lack of other members in the Organization due to his rampant teamkilling, and the fact that Aleri never came back into existance, this kinda bit him in the ass, when it came down to Rexial and Xeromus against X-Sigma.

Xeromus: F*ck.
Rexial: F*ck.

Long story short, the universe ended because Rexial was a d**k. And had a Keyblade.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu May 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Skife: *Teleports into the control room* *looks around to see Sukiru* Suspect What are you doing? This place has been abandoned for years. *looks at screens* Reviving it for a laugh, are you? Well, as awesome as you are, I don't think you could run this whole thing alone, so allow me to help. It's better than what my ****** has planned for me.

<I'm a writer, and you're going to be blown up whether you like it or not!! I'm just glad that paper thin 4th wall is actually sort of strong here, so he can't hear me...>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 02, 2013 10:26 pm

<What are you talking about? It's only as strong as we make it. Some characters hear through the Fourth Wall much easier, too.>

[Sukiru: Ah, that would be most appreciated, Skife. I felt that this would be the perfect place for shorter, less intricate and complex stories, parodies, and basically, anything that lacks the cohesion to fit into TITAL or Organization XIV proper, but is too structured to fit in with the random-stuff topics. Do you have any ideas for a program, Skife? Oh, but hurry. The next timeslot is coming up, and we're running out of commercial break time. Nobody watches this channel, so not many people are stupid enough to pay us to run their advertisements. We can't just run the same commercial four times in a row... That sort of thing tends to anger people.]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Skife: Well, that tournament for only the strongest of fighters is coming up... I think it was The King Of Iron Fist tournament. Maybe we could show that.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Me: Or-or, or, or, we could have a program about...wait for it...wait for it...Vegetarian-safe cheese puffs! Eh, eh?

Xiruk: *slaps me*

Me: Ow, okay, fine, fine, or we could just have something where dragons eat little...midget...pokeymons, I don't know.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Skife: My idea is better.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 02, 2013 11:53 pm

[Sukiru: What tournament do you speak of? I haven't heard of it. Is that a thing? On the YouTube website? Or another television program? An event on TITAL? Or did you just make that up now?]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu May 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Skife: No, it's real. I'll get to work on getting cameras there. *takes cameras*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 03, 2013 2:00 am

Me: Oh, wait, I remember that now! It was never initiated and I can't remember anyone who was signed up except for Lance! I don't even remember my own contribution.

Xiruk: Was it me?

Me: Oh, dear, I certainly hope not.

Xiruk: What's that supposed to mean?

Me: Well, for one thing, nobody seems to like you. For another thing, almost everyone here could stomp you flat in under three seconds. Particularly Riku. Third, you're comic relief.

Xiruk: Which is why I'd be perfect! I'm used to getting slapped around!

Me: And being hospitalized. And disappearing for months on end.

Xiruk: That's your fault!

Me: And it's because of the prior four reasons.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri May 03, 2013 2:17 am

Skife: *idea* Maybe, we could run a tournament, and air it exclusively!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 03, 2013 2:27 am

Me: Or...and hear me out on this one...we just make fun of crappy cartoons.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 03, 2013 2:52 am

[Sukiru: Brilliant. Haar, you are now the director and one of the writers. Oh, dear, the commercial is ending. I'll take care of it until the next break...]

-Channel H34R7-
>7:00 AM
-A Word With Merry Su-

Sukiru: Hello, viewers, all two of you in the universe at the moment! I thought I'd just talk about one of our new shows, as it is about to come on. (That way, we can stall for time until it's ready.) In this segment, we'll be taking excerpts from other writings on the site. Lazy, I know, but very cost-efficient, and it will certainly feel like you're trying to follow a TV series! So, without further ado, I present to you...

..."TITAL Masterpieces"!

[Sukiru: You see, now, gentlemen? If I go on to make an announcement, it takes up an entire time block, regardless of how much of that time I actually use to talk. We have thirty minutes to pick out a snippet of writing. Don't worry, I will take care of it while you two continue to figure out what we'll do next.]

>7:30 AM
-TITAL Masterpieces-

-Mega Man Zero 5 Archive-

In the Transerver room...

Rouge, a red haired female Reploid, in charge of operating the transceiver itself, rapid fire typed a string of commands into the system, preparing for the mission's start. "As if this wasn't enough... I swear, am I the only Reploid here who knows how to work this thing? I'm running on nearly zero charge here!"

"Oh, quit your b****ing Rouge. Me and my team have gone through a LOT worse, and did we complain?"

Just about everyone in the room thought of pointing out the many, MANY times that Falcona had complained in extremes, but thought better of pushing her temper. "Well, once Nebula arrives from whatever he was doing with Ciel, we can begin the mission briefing and get to work."

"Yeah, and he'd better hurry... *yawn*...I'm this close to shutting down, and I will at this rate!"

Nebula entered the room, pulling a spare 200 E-Crystals out of the Pause Screen Interdimensional Storage Space. "Yo! Hey, Rou- Oh, right, wrong dimension, so you don't know me. Well, if it'll help out any, use these." He threw them to the Operator and generated his new Laser. "...I'm ready to make a full-on assault on a heavily guarded enemy base full of parasitic creatures that take control of Reploids and pump up their power levels to ridiculous levels and turn them into zombies. Bring it the **** on."

"!!!" Rouge barely manages to catch the E-Crystals before they hit her smack in the face. Looking between both her gift and it's sender, she scratched her head as she began to plop some in her mouth. "Huh... think I'd know the guy or something."

After restoring her charge somewhat, Rouge primed the transceiver and gave the Reploids a thumbs up. "Alright, ready for transfer... transfer start!" With a flash, the five warriors vanished from sight, their mission a go. Sighing, Rouge sat back and ran a hand through her hair. "And to think that I was gonna retire after the whole Reploid Oppression thing..."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri May 03, 2013 2:57 am

Skife: [Maybe we could show what happened to that evil dude, Rellan, I think his name was]

<Hehe, Rellan got ripped a new one by Xeno's evil vulture-bird things.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Xiruk: Holy hell, man, that's going way back!

Me: Do...I even remember that? I definitely recognize the names...I believe they belong to Eques? Damn that was a long time ago.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 03, 2013 8:55 pm

[Sukiru: Do you refer to the excerpt, or what Skife suggested?]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Me: Well, this is my first time seeing the excerpt, so...guess.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 03, 2013 11:13 pm

[Sukiru: *Shrugs* I couldn't be sure. I know it wasn't from anything terribly old, so I thought that you might have mistaken it for something that WAS.]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat May 04, 2013 12:21 am

Me: *poofs in* I'm sure it's in the original SW topic. *poofs out*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6