TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

+4
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 4 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 am

No, do not get me started on speeches. "Runs and hides under a blanket".

Just use lots of big words, rhymes, and whatnot.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 4 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:17 am

-She explains what the worlds once was.
-The absence of Keyblades.
-The heartless and some kind of foreshadow to give the idea of plot.
-And something to get the story rollin'.
-Maybe some more elements to the speech that I forgot.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 am

Hm... the only problem I can see is how we're supposed to kick off the speech.

"You may never have known this, as it must be inconcievable to you, living in this world, but what is now one was once many. This world was once innumerable fragments, small worlds scattered across the sky. Each star was another world..."

"Once, creatures known as Heartless roamed the worlds, feeding off of the hearts of the people, sinking them into darkness, and mindlessly destroying everything. They would steal hearts, drowning them in darkness and turning them into more Heartless to add to their ranks. As terrible as they were, there was a weapon that could stand against them... the Keyblade. A sword in the shape of a key, it was a weapon that dwelled within the hearts of the chosen, and could be summoned at will. The Heartless feared the Keyblades, and would actively try to destroy their wielders."

"Our bloodline stretches back into the days of the Great Keyblade War, when thousands fought for control of Kingdom Hearts. This war sundered the world, splitting it into the fragments that I once knew, and now form your world. Until the Keyblades all disappeared, refusing to choose their wielders, we were trained in the ways of wielding these legendary weapons. However... the Heartless disappeared, and the Keyblades with them, as I said before."

"Why, you ask, do I speak of these Heartless? Because they are returning. There is something evil afoot, rallying the Heartless once more, causing them to attack people. There have already been a number of victims."

"You must, as members of my bloodline, go out and purge the Heartless from this world. We have no choice; if left unchecked, they will undoubtedly raise ceaseless chaos and spread madness and paranoia everywhere, and everything I once fought for will have been for naught. Please, you must face these Heartless, and return this world to the peaceful state it deserves to live in."

There's the basic structure, but it needs an intro, and possibly better connection and some more fleshing out in places, perhaps edits to make it a bit more like something Yuki would say.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:05 am

Very good. I'll use that and edit it around.

Anyone can make their own version as of now. The speech won't be done until I have the members present to Yuki. (Unless they don't want to be present)

And see this is how it needs to be done. Everything planned, and everything in order, and everything all wrote together.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 am

Yeah, so we don't have any silly screwups. If you really think a plot point or event of yours is important, or you're worried about whether it'll conflict with anything, then clear it in this OOC Topic first. We'd rather have to work with a plot point and have it spoiled in OOC than see it done in-story, and turn out to be a mess. We find out about it at the same time either way.

So, shall I have Matsuda answer the door? >:)

...And, from now on, his name is Matsuda, not Masuta. I'll go back and edit his name to reflect this.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:12 am

Can I make a minor suggestion? You may wish to edit out the phrase "evil afoot". I don't know, maybe it's just me, but when I hear those two words together, all I hear is Mermaid Man screaming "EEEVIL!".
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 am

^Me too. >_>

Also, yes. Have him answer and scare them off. >: )
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 am

Once, as only a few truly remember, there was a great war, a war between darkness and light. It consumed the world we know today, spreading across all lands and waters. The war was carried out by warriors known as keyblade wielders, whose weapons, the keyblades, held immense power. The aims of the war were numerous, but chief among them was control of an entity known as Kingdom Hearts. For those locked in struggle, Kingdom Hearts, the heart of the world, represented power beyond measure, the power of all hearts. Members of the Dark Bloodline took part in this struggle as well, in particular, three brothers, who represented the last of the dark wielders. In seeking the power of Kingdom Hearts though, both sides tore apart the world. At the conclusion of the war, Kingdom Hearts was cast away into slumber by the last survivor of the war, a being of light. The strains of the Keyblade War were to much for the world, which broke apart into countless parts, becoming smaller worlds that became separated. In time, the people of these scattered worlds, lost from contact with other worlds, forgot that there were other worlds, seeing other worlds as simply stars in the sky.

The one who sent Kingdom Hearts into slumber, a man known as Gunamnex, would live long after the breakup of the world. He sought out a way to restore the world. He knew that he himself, an experiment gone awry, could not use Kingdom Hearts to restore the world. He needed someone who could. That person was me. After waiting for countless years, he found me, and one fateful day, our time together, along with the path chosen by one of our children, brought the world together.

You, the members of the Dark Bloodline, know that it is within our creed to protect the world from darkness that is not pure. The heartless, beings of darkness, were corrupted time and time again, used by many to steal the hearts of countless beings, including those of the separated worlds. For a long time, they have stayed dormant, as have the keyblades we once wielded. When the keyblades left, many among us thought that peace, at least the peace we sought, was now established. The Dark Bloodline members settled down, raising families. You, the descendents of these members, were raised without keyblades, without living in a world besieged by the heartless. I realize that this is much to take in, but you are needed by the world once more. The heartless are being stirred once more by a force that is neither dark nor light. You must venture forth from the safety of our family homes, travel far and wide, and discover what is causing the heartless to attack once more. I know you can do so, for you each have a path to discover out there, that although fraught with trials, will lead to you discovering your true selves. I have one piece of advice for you all. Do not fear what lies ahead, embrace it. Show the world that darkness need naught be feared, the you represent what true darkness is, the force that keeps the world in balance.

Did not realize nebula wrote a much better piece before I finished this. I approve of his format, seems much more of a speech than mine.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:25 am

Like them both. I will combined them together in a way,

And nice, so we're going with telling people how the worlds reconnect like this?

Still so happy and those who didn't know or guessed it,

http://webtrax.hu/myfacewhen/faces/lineart-memes/smiling-crying-face.jpg
 One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 4 Smiling-crying-face
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:24 am

Alright, so for the next segment of writing I'll do, it'll probably be Redemi and Nobis cleaning their room, then looking at those maps, then finally going to bed. Shall I skip to Matsuda forcibly waking them up and telling them to come outside, once that's done, or wait for something else to happen?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:25 am

Now, it's just a question of how do my characters and Haar's characters get involved with the Dark Bloodline. Neither of them are part of the Bloodline... So, they don't have a reason to be there for the speech.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:32 am

I imagine that they'll become involved by circumstance, or by running into the members of the Bloodline who come through, seeing how they've been affected, and explaining what they know.

Another thing I thought of... our characters aren't all staying in one big group. That much is certain. I figure, if they're in seperate groups, then maybe they'll learn different pieces of information about the enemy, and when they all meet up and trade info, they find that they collectively know an awful lot.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:46 am

Sounds like a plan to me. Although, we're not sure where Asylum and Synthisle are relative to Celestial Grounds, are we? ...I think we should probably just leave that much to Plot Convenience.

Anyway, Kage and Hikaru don't really know much...at all. They'd probably need Bloodline members to explain if they want to learn anything, but the question is how to make that happen. Although, seeing as I just had a Heartless attack, I could always just have them leave. It was what they did for Traverse Town, so...yeah.

There was some point to this post, yeah? My train of thought is a strange thing...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:53 am

Yeah... we'll have to sort out the distances. I mean, I intend on reaching Twilight Town relatively early in the story, but not too soon. I want Redemi and Nobis to get plenty of focus on their own before adding a new party member. Then, sometime before going to Asylum, they have to pass through a wasteland-like area, where they have an important event to go through.

And, by the way, I'll be starting work on a Bloodline Chart, so it's more clear who's descended from who.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:22 am

Of course, I intend to make it confusing for everyone along the way.

Only Mr. Up knows now other evil aspects of my plans, and I forbid him to share any of it.

"Starts cackling maniacally"

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:08 am

Maverick Entity wrote:Of course, I intend to make it confusing for everyone along the way.

Only Mr. Up knows now other evil aspects of my plans, and I forbid him to share any of it.

"Starts cackling maniacally"

Not to be rude but can you remind of those evil aspects again?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Not really evil, that's just one inner part of me typing.

That last pm, I'm incorporating elements of it, particularly the latter parts. Radiant Garden and Traverse Town get new parts to them, and of course the Land of Shimmering Blades will be visited at some point.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Ah, okay.

Plus I always thought Land of Shimmering Blades was the Keyblade Graveyard.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:17 am

*Ahem* Now, on the issue of continuing hte immediate story... shall I edit in the next part of my story, so that the brothers look at the maps, go to bed, and get woken up and taken outside, to the forest, wherever they need to be for the announcement?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:19 am

Sure.

Also, I don't know if Maverick wants Galia in the mix.

So we'll wait.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am

I'll probably have a bit of Zakk in town. And then make the cut to the next day. Though, how will Zakk know to go where he needs to? He's over in Destiny Islands.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:38 am

A dream sequence, maybe? Afterall, he's likely to be asleep when all this stuff happens. And, uh... don't transition to the next day. Yuki's speech is going to be at midnight tonight, in-story, not tomorrow, right?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:57 am

My bad. So many story bits are getting brought up, I'm losing a few in the confines of my brain. Damn you, brain, stop trapping things in your confines.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 am

Write 'em down on sticky notes, or their digital equivalent: the Sticky Notes application, so you don't forget. I was struck with an amazing, satirical idea that's reminiscent of an episode of Avatar: the Last Airbender, so I wrote it down ASAP. If I hadn't, I wouldn't remember I'd had an idea in the first place. Same for a few other ideas I had. All sittin' on my desktop, available anytime...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:41 am

Yeah, I do seriously need to start doing that with my Notes app. I've actually had an idea escape my head once. I remember it was really good, too, I just don't remember what it was. Also, I'm half-tempted to ask what episode, though you probably won't tell me.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next