TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

+4
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am

Nah, I'd be happy to! I'm talking about the one where the main characters see a... oh, wait, spoilers for the show. Sorry, you'll have to go through my Spoiler Tags first.

Spoiler Tag Inception!

Spoiler:

...Augh, I'm watching an LP of Psychonauts lately, and in addition to all the crazy, mind-screwing stuff in the game itself warping my persception of reality and the internet, the commentator has a scottish accent, and now I keep percieving voices with the same accent! Gaaaaaaaah!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC) - Page 5 Empty Re:  One Sky, One Land, One Ocean. (OOC)

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 am

I like to pretend that everything has a Scottish accent.

Galia is already off to the forest, so all clear on that.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:21 am

So the speech IS in the forest? So I oughta have them go to sleep, be woken up, and taken there, correct? I just want to be absolutely clear on that before I go ahead.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:58 am

In the forest, and within the forest is the memorial of the dark bloodline.

It's actually bright because tonight is a new moon, which means all the marks are glowing and gave strength.

There are marks on the trees and broken walls which glow too.

Yes, midnight Yuki's spirit comes out.

....I haven't read the story in a while actually. >_>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:11 am

Maverick Entity wrote:I like to pretend that everything has a Scottish accent.

Galia is already off to the forest, so all clear on that.

He needs to be right next to Kiryu to hear the speech.

Zakk...hmm. I could have Yuki come through a dream.

Also, let's get down to locations of the world.

Hmm....

Well, of course like its was in the split world, Celestial Grounds was between Traverse and Twilight Town.

What about the realm of darkness. Is that still existent? Or has disappeared.

What about the Kingdom Hearts? The true Kingdom Hearts.

And which KH was unlocked or release or whatever in the first or second topic? I honestly thought none of that made sense at all.

Maybe they locked the darkness, and this darkness finally made its way out and manifesting it into another KH? That's what we can use as additional cause.

And let's use the actual moon in the sky as its base form.

Like to think, the moon, lost itself to darkness.

How this effects the Dark Bloodline would be interesting.

Oh, and I would love to see that play. XD
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am

As for the locations of the worlds, I kind of like the idea that the ocean around Destiny Islands is the same ocean near the beach at Twilight Town. Assuming their actually is one there and that wasn't just coming from Roxas' memories of DI.

As for the whole "Kingdom Hearts being released or something," bulls*it, I don't know or really care. It was stupid, nonsensical, and did nothing but wipe out our main source of conflict, making Organiztion XIII seem like no threat at all. Seriously, we had all of one encounter with them before that asinine bullsh*t, and then just killed them off! I blame myself, personally. I saw those posts as they were going up, I should've said something.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:09 am

Nah, it's not exactly easy to go against a crowd...even if that crowd is all of two people. Personally, I should've figured "Hey, this is about fighting Org. XIII, maybe we shouldn't kill them off within 1500 posts!" It was pretty much all me and Skazza. Embarassed Deepest apologies for that, it was when we were still really crappy at writing.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:11 am

Well, that's one of the big reasons I made FGA; so we could try that one again. And, yeah, having that KH-Releasing BS work towards our advantage in terms of writing would be good. And if it's a crucial part of the future conflict... then the FGA timeline has no such thing to worry about.

Hm, I think the Realm of Darkness would either be some kind of Underworld, the other side of the World - as in, walk the circumference on the globe and you'll run into it halfway around - or an overlapping dimensional space.

-The Realm of Darkness does seem slightly like it's underground, so it could fit as an Underworld to the Overworld. Thing is... the beach. And how it connects to other worlds and stuff. I suppose it could have some kind of nonsensical, magical connection to somewhere in the Overworld.

-One half of the globe being normal, the other being the Realm of Darkness... or just a the Realm of Darkness being a section, like one big world fragment, merged into the big world as one piece. A fairly large piece, but still, just a piece.

-Overlapping dimensional space idea... uh, yeah, kinda like the UG and the RG in The World Ends With You. The normal world exists in the same space as the darker one, but they're still seperate. I have to admit, I like this idea best.

...Oh, and I'll post the next bit of story, to get my characters into position outside the forest. Actually... should I have them follow the glowing lights to the memorial?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:30 am

I liked that last one best too.

But what about it getting to kinda be like Hell.

Or to be more Kingdom Hearts, the underworld in Olympus Coliseum.

No one to travel there except through some form of death, or near death, or through some magical way.

The realm of darkness was never really explained in KH.

I mean, the Dark Margin was shown as to different places. Onevwitgin the Realm of Darkness, and the other the very boarder of it.

Does it have any worlds? Is it just what we saw?

As for the story let's just say there aren't any worlds. Just what we saw. Even if a world swollowed by darkness wouldn't be there as it would go back to it's original form.

*sigh*

RoD isn't a place you could travel to by natural ways. Only by the Door to Darkness, or something else magical.

In other news. I love that play idea. And we should clear up some Org.XIV issues in it's OoC topic.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm

I personally think it should just be another realm. An alternate plane of existence. But that last idea does work, Nebula.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Hm, yeah. No walking into the Realm of Darkness unless there's a reason. A GOOD reason. Or bad, depending on how you see it.

Well, that's the idea; the RoD-side versions of the worlds would be what they looked like when they were trapped in the RoD. Sort of. And the Dark Margin could easily be the dark side of Destiny Islands, unless we want to go with Homecoming, the version of DI where you fight Ansem, where things progressively get worse until you finally ditch the island entirely to fight in a black void.

The play... I'm not sure whether I'll play it for laughs, or for RAGE. I mean, it could be taken as either a hilariously bad reproduction of the events, like that one tape in DBZ where somebody recreated the events of the Cell Games, only with the main characters being beaten and Hercule showing up and beating Cell down. It could also be taken as an insult to everybody's efforts in the past, something that would enrage anybody who knows the truth. I think it'll depend on the context. If it's done during a time where we've got nothing but filler or comic relief, I'll have to make it rageful to mix things up. However, if it's a serious part of the story, it'll be comedic and silly so that things don't get too tense.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I think the initial implication was that the Dark Margin was the dark side of DI, so, yeah, that works.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Judging from certain worlds, IE Land of Departure, Traverse Town, etc, I'm thinking the Realm of Darkness is just a second half to the KH multiverse. It doesn't seem to occupy the same space at all, since the Keyblade Graveyard is pretty much right on the edge of it (hence why certain things there were blue as opposed to their normal color), so it seems like it's just somewhere you can walk to.

Granted, this is a whole separate thing, with a bunch of worlds stuck together, so I'm not sure if the Realm of Darkness would still be the same after that. Personally, I like to think that the planet this new world is on is just flat. One side is normal, and the other is the RoD. Not exactly something you can walk to in that case. I'm thinking of something like those flat planets in Mario Galaxy.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Or a Discworld from, well... Discworld. Not that I've read any of Terry Pratchet's works, but I know of them. Nah, I really don't like the idea of a flat world. Too... flat. And illogical. While this whole thing is illogical, having a flat world would destroy my suspension of disbelief.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 am

Well, just judging from our given geography, the Realm of Darkness is either half the world, the other side of a flat world, or it surrounds the Realm of Light. That might be an interesting concept, too.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:19 am

We have GOT to stop mixing up our arguments between topics. Mr. Up complimented your idea on what the hell happened in Topic 2... in the Org.XIV OOC topic. He complimented what you said here, over there. Let's try to keep things straight, or we'll look back at these topics and wonder just what the hell we're talking about.

Also, my characters are in position. Vaguely. Do you want me to write them reaching the clearing? Personally, I think it'd be best for you (by the way, I'm adressing What'sUp, to clarify) to mention, before Yuki's speech, that they arrived, maybe looked about in wonder - Matsuda just keeping his eyes on whatever's important, of course - and generally being there to listen.

It would be nice if there was a little Q&A session, to make Yuki feel less like a recorded message, and more like a person's spirit. Y'know, come up with a few easy-to-answer questions, have us figure out who should be asking each one, and have that written into your post.

Sorry to complicate things, but I want this story to weave together, and be one big adventure. Sure, it diverges into a number of simulataneous stories... but they're all connected. Like, if there's four evil generals, and one group fights two of them... let's say one group fights another, and maybe the last one is beaten by another group. Four generals defeated, but it's not a "You defeated the four generals?! Nobody can be that strong!". It's a "Amazing, you defeated one of the four generals! The other three were recently defeated as well. This means that all four are gone! It's a miracle!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:16 am

Did I? Huh. Sorry I got things going on in my life.

Anyways, yeah let's do that whole q&a thing. That makes it more human.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 am

So Redemi and Nobia don't know Kiryu or the Dark Bloodline?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Well... Matsuda was just explaining that for the benefit of the audience, really. It's not like they wouldn't notice their birthmarks glowing once a month... but Matsuda could have elaborately made sure that they wore their gloves whenever it happened.

They've got minimal actual training. Redemi's been taught to fight, but Matsuda is no expert with spears, and I don't think an ancestry of techniques using Keyblades would help. Mostly, I didn't want to mention keyblades until now, and the characters probably shouldn't have known, either.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Well, that's one of the big reasons I made FGA; so we could try that one again. And, yeah, having that KH-Releasing BS work towards our advantage in terms of writing would be good. And if it's a crucial part of the future conflict... then the FGA timeline has no such thing to worry about.

Hm, I think the Realm of Darkness would either be some kind of Underworld, the other side of the World - as in, walk the circumference on the globe and you'll run into it halfway around - or an overlapping dimensional space.

-The Realm of Darkness does seem slightly like it's underground, so it could fit as an Underworld to the Overworld. Thing is... the beach. And how it connects to other worlds and stuff. I suppose it could have some kind of nonsensical, magical connection to somewhere in the Overworld.

-One half of the globe being normal, the other being the Realm of Darkness... or just a the Realm of Darkness being a section, like one big world fragment, merged into the big world as one piece. A fairly large piece, but still, just a piece.

-Overlapping dimensional space idea... uh, yeah, kinda like the UG and the RG in The World Ends With You. The normal world exists in the same space as the darker one, but they're still seperate. I have to admit, I like this idea best.

...Oh, and I'll post the next bit of story, to get my characters into position outside the forest. Actually... should I have them follow the glowing lights to the memorial?

I was thinking that the Realm of Darkness would be like the Greek underworld once the world reformed. I.E. There are only a few specific places to enter it. And they can't be traveled to by normal means.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 pm

That...is a very similar thing to my second idea. Only a few worlds are close enough to enter the Realm of Darkness, and if we really need a motivation to NOT go in, I suggest that the edge be full of Heartless ships to the point where entering from anywhere other than the Realm of In-Between would be suicide.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 am

"Thinks about posting a lengthy exposition"

"Realizes it would just be a mess"

"Goes drown madness in soda"

Probably should not say where "it" is currently within the restored world, eh Mr. Up?
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:47 am

I should probably mention that only Kiryu and the older folks may recognize Galia. He hasn't met most of the younger relatives, nor their families.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:47 pm

So, will we be going through with having Yuki come to Zakk in a dream? Because he is asleep right now. You could have him be at the forest as a sort of projection of his mind or something. Just throwing it out there.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 pm

Out-of-body experience?

Also, what line is Zakk from? Homura or Surassu?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next