TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke Topic

+11
Haar_Dragon
78 Nebulous Novae
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
AKeybladeYouSay
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
15 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Joke Topic - Page 16 Empty Re: Joke Topic

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 am

Rexial: *Points* H-he's BAAAACK!
Lynx: Hmph.
Rexial: Don't be f-fooled by his cat-ish-ness, he's the biological interface fro FATE, a supercomputer that constantly manipulates everybody! ...Especially that idiot Serge. Way to go, Serge. You destroy a computer for a bunch of dragons, and they turn around and try to kill the humans. Idiot. *Remembers what he was talking about* ...Oh, ****.
Lynx: *Pulls out Scythe*
Rexial: ...I can take him!
Lynx: *Uses FeralCats*

[FeralCats launches numerous cat shadows at the enemy. It's... surprisingly strong.]

Rexial: *Sent flying* X_X
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 am

Roland leaps up and catches Rexial like a baseball.

Roland: Come on lad, put up a better fight than that! "Tosses Rexial back at Lynx"

Gunamnex and Oxthmas began playing chess, completely oblivious to their surroundings now.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:38 am

Haar_Dragon wrote:Me: I'm going to end the name confusion. Haar, dismissed.

Haar: *leaves*

Me: Tidus!

Tidus: *enters* Yeah?

Me: You're annoying. *punches Tidus* Dismissed.

Tidus: *leaves*

Me: Jecht!

Jecht: *arrives* What?

Me: You're awesome. Please punch someone other than me.

Jecht: Hmmm...*begins beating on some random moogle*

Me: Eh, good enough.

We seem to have exact opposite views of Tifus and Jecht, Haar. I've always liked Tidus where Jecht has always seemed to be a *** through and through but i'll respect your different opinion as yours.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:41 am

Well, I find Tidus annoying and whiny. And full of angst. Let's not forget angst.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:48 am

<Tidus is from happy-happy-Zanarkand-of-much-food-and-comfort. He's even famous there. And his dad was usually mean to him. How did you EXPECT him to turn out?
Jecht fought alongside Auron as his best friend and fellow Guardian. I think that would turn most people awesome, don't you agree? In fact, I was wondering, in the beginning of FFX, if Jecht was really such an ass...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:53 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<Tidus is from happy-happy-Zanarkand-of-much-food-and-comfort. He's even famous there. And his dad was usually mean to him. How did you EXPECT him to turn out?
THIS so much something very few realize and it's just basic psychology

I don't know if it was his actual lines or anything... I just never really liked him... he just came over that way to me and I'll probably never figure out why.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<Tidus is from happy-happy-Zanarkand-of-much-food-and-comfort. He's even famous there. And his dad was usually mean to him. How did you EXPECT him to turn out?
Jecht fought alongside Auron as his best friend and fellow Guardian. I think that would turn most people awesome, don't you agree? In fact, I was wondering, in the beginning of FFX, if Jecht was really such an ass...>

The fact that you expect him to turn out like a spoiled brat doesn't make it any less annoying when he does. And who cares what made Jecht awesome, he just f*cking is! As is Auron. Why is it the people from the past are so much more kickass than those losers (except Auron) we're stuck with? We get Tidus of the Angst, prepubescent wolf guy Kimhari, craploads of hairgel fights with a volleyball Wakka, kidnap bait who is for some reason interested in angst Yuna, and...Lulu, that goth girl. Oh, and let's not forget girl who strips right in front of us but we don't get to see Rikku. And the past gets Jecht, who can summon meteors from the sky, Auron, who has sunglasses and can't die of age, and Braska, who I don't know a lot about because I'm only at the desert part.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 am

You like Jecht more. I like Tidus more and i'll end the argument with that.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 am

Hey, X is definitely NOT my favorite game in the series. From what I've played, I'm leaning toward...
IV
VI
VIII
VII
X
V
III
I

And that's only because I haven't gone far in III. Like, first dungeon not far. Same with V. As for 1, I dunno. It just seems cryptic.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 pm

<Well, there's no dialogue for your characters in I. In III, you need to pick up the chests that you find, use Attack on the boss until your HP is low, then use a Potion. There's a rock that happens to be a switch opening up the way forward. I dunno how you got stuck, I never did. V, again, how did yu get stuck? I'll die laughing if it was in the Tycoon Meteorite, or even the Pirate Cave.

...I just take the characters as they are. I may prefer some characters over others at times, but it's never definite.>

Aleri: *Is out of MP* Dangit, Kizu! Tell me already, are you fully healed yet?! I've been pumping you with White Magic for half an hour!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:54 pm

<Uh, I'm not stuck. I only started V recently, didn't like III enough to keep me playing it over some others, my PS2 is attached to my broken TV, so X is out, and 1...I have no idea where to go next. All I know is my characters promoted. I've beaten IV and VII, I'm near the end of VIII, and VI I'm headed to Narshe right after the flashback scene.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:09 pm

<Bwah-ha-ha! I beat [I]-[VII], got to the end of [VIII], have yet to acquire [IX], and I'm in the final dungeon of [X]! ...[I] was confusing at times. There's a part where you have to find a desert merchant and buy a Bottled Fairy from him... Weird.
My first guess as to where you're stuck in [I] is the Airship. You may have been to Gulug Volcano. See, use the Canoe to find the Ice Cavern on the same continent, and go in. At the end is the Levistone. Take the ship to the outer ring of ocean, then go to the southern part of the Elfheim continent. There will be a desert near a river. Park the boat on the river (which you can do, with a canoe) and head up to the desert. That should do it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:19 pm

<No, I got the Airship. Like I said, they've all promoted already. Warrior-Knight, Monk-Master, Thief-Ninja, Red Mage-Red Wizard. I checked out the underwater prison, that's where I am. And I bought IX off PSN, but I don't have a mem card with enough space to hold it. In hindsight, when I got the 2-gig one for VIII, I probably should've got a 4-gig instead. And I was so incredibly NOT serious when I said a stickfigure is better than Kain and Cloud. Kain has to be my favorite character in the series. Even though his ending was kinda weird. Really, if I had the Advance version, the only thing I'd've changed was switching Edge out for Yang. /walloftext>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 pm

<Yeah, that's what I do with FFIVAdvance. Edge kinda didn't have enough power to make him good with melee, and he didn't have such great magic/Ninjutsu either. Throwing and Stealing were all he was good for.
Hmm... The Sunken Temple, right? It's kind of a maze... From where you start in the dungeon, you can go either up or down. One way leads to the Boss, the other leads to treasure that you should get first. I can't remember which way is which...
And for the record, I'm only not done with FFVIII because I'm paranoid that Ultimecia will kill me on my first attempt. I have broken most of the seal... And Seymore Omnis scares me in X, for some reason. I dunno why, but I don't want to fight him... I think Flux made me paranoid about all of Seymore's forms.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:51 pm

<Well, I went up, got some treasure, and went back to town. So it's not up. and in VIII...I have no idea what the f*ck way Seifer went. There IS one direction I haven't tried yet though. as for X, like I said, my TV broke and I can't hook the PS2 up to any other TVs. My DS is fine though. So I can play III and IV. As for Edge...just keep the Knife Yang's wife gave you and throw it at Zeromus. Basically, I saved all my old weaponry and had Edge throw it at Zeromus. Kain was using Focus and jumping, and Cecil was spamming Attack. When I beat him. Before that, I was using Kick. After I took Kick off and put Attack on, he attacked twice as much, which was helpful. Rydia died, but I just left her dead. It was too much trouble using Arise, so I just let everyone but Kain die, then I let Kain die, he activates Phoenix, so everyone else is back. Revive and Ether Kain so that Phoenix can activate again and I finally won. And man, I got off track. But my DS and PSP are fine. So I can play I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII. So I'm good. of course, it doesn't help Sephiroth when he's so not hard that not a single person got KO'd in his final fight. They were all about to, but Yuffie killed him before he could kill any one of them...Sephiroth was a really anticlimactic final boss for me...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:04 pm

<Yeah, I was paranoid about going up against Sephy, so I went to the sunken Gelnika plane and grinded and got some Guard/Magic/Power Sources. Then I went to Gold Saucer and got a few neat items at the Battle Arena... Namely, Omnislash and the Championship Belt. Then I beat him and his subordinates with minimal difficulty.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 pm

<I'll be honest, the arena in the friggin Gold Saucer was harder than Sephiroth. To the point where I didn't even bother with Omnislash. I used Cloud Yuffie and Vincent. Sephiroth used a few normal attacks and I kept healed, so he used Supernova. And then Yuffie's next attack killed him. I used the W-Item glitch to get 99 Megalixirs, and I didn't use a single one. Beat him, and thought, You're joking. THAT was Sephiroth's final boss form? THAT was the One-Winged Angel? And then I got confused because the screen after that doesn't end. I thought you'd at least get a "Congratulations, you win" or something. Not a never-ending screen with stars on it. Waited seven minutes before I turned it off. The one thing you never do? Make Vincent your healer. I didn't, but with his Limit Breaks, it's still a terrible idea. I'm right at the end of Crisis Core, but that dragon thing that comes out when you put in the last Goddess Materia one-shots me, so...yeah.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 am

Kizu: *still eating Pocky*
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 am

Me: *randomly quoting DBZ Abridged because...because* "I've turned this into a three-way." "Oh, my." "CALL, three-way call!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:48 am

Nebula: Is it because I mentioned TFS Vegeta?
Aleri: Probably.
Rexial: No, he'd have done this anyway, sooner or later. Admit it, you're tempted to randomly quote an Abridged series.
Nebula: Am n... Okay, you win.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:00 am

Guys, I'm tempted to quote anything. "Useless-ass psychic powers!"
"Could you speak up, I'm not wearing pants."
"Maybe we should stop announcing our plans-" "Rush 'im!" "DAMMIT GOKU!"
And as proof of my earlier statement, I will now quote myself. "Sh*ttiest computer EVER" Note: This refers to my home computer that nobody uses any more, not my laptop.

Except my laptop refuses to recognize external mouses/mice plugged into the USB port because...f*cking ass hole d*ck b*tch.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:10 am

Advice to Haar as to that boss:
1. Pheonix Down use one for him. Genesis is nowhere near as strong just has a crap ton of health
2. Blizzaga and magic increasing items. Stay as far away as you can and he can't hit you with his triple thundaga... works wonders and you're going to want Blizzaga for Genesis
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Alright, thanks. I'll try that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon