TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventus' Zombieland

+6
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Aesoth
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
10 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Ventus' Zombieland - Page 10 Empty Re: Ventus' Zombieland

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:19 am

Ronan jumped out of the truck bed and nodded at Naoto, "Layla can handle herself while we're making our way out there."

Daniel practically fell out of the truck upon opening the door. From his hands an knees, he emptied what was left in his stomach onto the ground. Wiping his mouth he clambered to his feet, "I never was good with wild rides. Not even at amusement parks."

Jake followed Daniel's lead and rolled out of the bed of the truck, landing hard on the concrete with a groan. "Running all that way, just to catch a ride back. High school all over again."

Ronan gave him a questioning look, which Jake met saying, "Let's just say the police and I were on a first name basis." Ronan cracked a smile and shook his head, "I understand better than you'd think."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Naoto exited the vehicle and checked her revolver holstering it again, "Apologies. I was in a hurry. Let's notify the others of the situation. If anyone wants to follow, they may."

With that, the detective walked into the lifeguard station to spread the word.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:48 am

Ronan shook his head and took out his last cigarette and pistol lighter, that Leo had given him before they had left, from his pocket. He walked to where the furthest fence from the gate, next to an old boat. He lit the cigarette and took a drag before placing a hand on the chainlink and leaning forward. Exhaling, the young Irishman called over his shoulder, "I'll be here," then smirked and mumbled to himself, "Not like I can go anywhere else."

Jake slowly climbed to his feet, his knees still wobbly from the sloshing of his stomach. He gave a weak smile, still green in the face, and slowly made his way inside.

Daniel wandered over to Ronan, "You alright, kid?"

"I'm fine, fella. It's just tha-," the younger security guard stopped, "Eh. It's fine. I'm fine."

Daniel gave him a once over before he nodded and gave Ronan a pat on the shoulder. He smiled and turned to head inside.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:24 am

Necro had been meditating in the entrance hall to the tower when he heard the door open. Looking up, he saw the blunette he'd been worried about entering the room.

"Naoto!" He called out, running up to her, "Good to see you're alright. What happened out there?"

<Hi, I exist in this topic again.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:07 am

"Layla's been kidnapped." Naoto reported grimly, "We're planning on breaching the city tomorrow. There's a hole in the blockade that was seperating the resort and the inner city. The dead will be much more intense from here forward." She shook slightly, still overcoming her initial anger. She felt that while the others would only get more worried if they saw her angry. With Necro, it was safer to express herself.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 am

"How many are we taking with us?" Necro asked, his face growing stern, but at the same time resting a comforting hand on Naoto's shoulder, hoping to calm her somewhat.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am

"So Hughes? Don't you find it a little odd that we've seen basically nothing living or dead since we got here?" Justin asks

"No as a matter of fact I don't Justin." Jason grumbles "I don't find it odd because everyone is dead. What I do find odd is that there are no bodies. And no bodies is not good, because it means they got back up and now want to eat us." he glares at his partner "So i would appreciate if you keep your mouth shut and voice down so we don't end up a pair of flesh craving monster as well!" he throws his hand over his mouth "I was shouting just now wasn't I?"

"Yeah just a bit there bud." Justin looks around them "We should probably get moving just incase something heard you."

"Yeah we should definitely get going now." Hughes points to some buildings off in the distance "There might be safe, what do you think?"

"Whatever if there's dead there we'll deal with them. It beats walking down the road to nowhere." Justin laughs as they begin their swift jog into the unknown
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:15 pm

"As many are willing, Necro." The young woman began packing a bag with general supplies, "You're coming along... Right?"

"I-I understand if you don't want to."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:23 am

Ronan strolled into the lifeguard station, his left hand in his pocket, his right holding the smoldering butt of the cigarette to his lips, before tossing it to the ground and stamping it out. He made his way into the room where the hustle and bustle was going on, the smell of cigarette smoke wafting in behind him. He looked around the room, "We ready? Or at least a few of us to go as a scouting party?" He looked to the married couple of Marceline and Jake.

Marceline leaned against a wall, but turned her head in the Irishman's direction, "We're ready when you are."

Daniel came out from another room on the side, "Whenever you're all set, I pack light."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon May 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Necro placed his other hand on Naoto's other shoulder. "Of course, I am," he said sincerely, before allowing himself a small smirk, "Who else is going to keep you out of trouble?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:01 am

Naoto drew her revolver, walking outside as she checked the chamber for jams. Spinning the magazine and snapping it shut with a flick of the wrist, she smirked slightly, "Where we're going, trouble will come looking for us. Everyone ready?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:03 am

Ronan walked outside, the sun catching the grin that had split his face, "Count me in."

Daniel came up behind the younger Irishman and clapped a hand on his friend's shoulder, "Me, too."

Marceline came out with Jake trailing behind, "Absolutely," her husband nodding in agreement.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:56 am

"Let's get this show on the road then." Naoto climbed into the driver's seat of the truck, waiting only momentarily for the rest of the party to clamber in to the seats and back. Once everyone was on board, she signaled to the watchman on top of the lifeguard tower who opened the gate for them. "We've got about two hours drive to the city. I'd tell everyone to get cozy but with the situation as it is, I don't think that'd be plausible or safe."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Necro sat down in the passenger seat next to Naoto. "How bad is it in there?" he asked, trying to keep his voice low.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:38 pm

Ronan jumped in the back of the truck and leaned in through the opening in the back window, "Not to intrude, but it's bad." He turned to Necro, "Nothing against ya, but security guards are always on alert. We're kind of dogs that way."

Daniel climbed in the other side, "I always thought of you as an aberdeen."

"Those are Scottish. I oughta kick ya in the teeth for that," snapped the young Irishman.

Marceline found her way into the back of the truck. As she sat down between the squabbling pair, she gave a swift smack to the back of both of their heads. "I'm not going to listen to this shit for two hours."

Jake, too, pulled himself over the tailgate of the truck, shaking his head with a smile, "She's already got my pair," he said making a show of the wedding band on his ring finger, "don't let her get yours, too."

Marceline sent a devious smile his way, which Jake returned. All was calm, for the time being.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10