TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Xavier moved to the roof top, Saeko wasn't far behind. The two sat with their backs to each other. The time was in total silence until the sun set and the stars began to puncture the black blanket of night.

"Xavier?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you. I never had the chance to say it. If you hadn't helped me break free..." The young woman trailed off.

Xavier smiled, "Don't worry about it. I could tell you are a good person. I wasn't leaving you to die."

The world flashed bright white.

-------------

Alexi, Xavier, and Saeko were transported elsewhere, they awoke to biting cold snow whipping through the air. In the distance, a pagoda stretched skyward.

"The hell? Where are we?" Xavier said perplexed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Alexei sat up slowly, rubbing his head, "I do not know, but, Comrade, this is very similar to my homeland." He smirked and shook his head, laughing quietly. He turned to the stranger, "I do not believe we have met," extending his hand, "Alexei Petrov, sorry we must meet under these circumstances."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"Alright..." Naxwsh said softly. "Just lead the way, I guess..."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 am

Stepping forward, Lynus practically starts dancing as he attacks Xile again, his claws slashing and stabbing constantly, changing direction and speed to confuse the attacker. Xile, trained in the art of deception by one who rules over it, overcomes such a difficulty with more ease than most, but still accumulates a fair number of hits before managing to break free of the onslaught, grabbing his hand-and-a-half sword in both hands, and with renewed vigor replies with his own strikes, which are easily deflected by the demon. Frustrated at this, Xile begins taking the fight more seriously, making use of his power and quickening his strikes, loosing a Fury Quake at Lynus, who, caught off-guard by the sudden onslaught, Lynus is barely able to deal with the first few blows before acquiring many cuts to his hands and arms in an effort to guard his vitals.
(Urgh...! What is this new strength?) thinks Lynus. (Was he just holding back before? If so, how much?)
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:14 am

Sammy pulled out another cigarette, and lit it. He took a drag, and began thinking out a plan. He turned his head and blew the smoke away from Cecily. He couldn't think of a plan! He then burnt his fingers on the butt of the cigarette, yet again. He yelled again, throwing the butt on the ground. "Goddamn Malboros!" Cecily then said,"You are really accident prone."

<Just realized the actual cigarette brand is Mallboro. A Malboro is a staple Final Fantasy monster. Little tidbit I thought you should know.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:30 am

<Pretty sure it's spelled "Marlboro". I should know that, my mom smokes them.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am

<v.v At least I got the monster reference...Right?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 am

<Yes.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:03 am

"Plan?" Aleri whispered inquisitively. "...We actually need a PLAN? Well... Why not just smash into the window of the floor we need to find the item on? Hell, we can get into the exact room if it's on the edge. And stop talking about Malboros before you give me a traumatic flashback. Goddamn status effects drive me crazy."

"So, what reason do we have for not just smashing our way in? Right now, you're still superpowered, and I'm not losing my power anytime soon. If you're worried about being half as powerful on our return trip, I can easily do this stuff on my own while keeping you two from getting killed. And I doubt that you have to use the item on-the-spot, instead of getting out first. Even if you do, remember, I can shoot giant ****-you lasers, drop meteors, tear the earth apart, and set everything on fire."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:09 am

<*finishing reparations* Okay, I think that's it. Now... *pulls out steel I-beams* Time to reinforce this thing. *begins working*>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 am

Sammy proceeded to point out several surveillance cameras. He then said,"If those cameras get a clear shot of our face, they can hunt us down." He then looked at a survival K-Bar knife he had...and got an idea. He tied a long piece of string to the huge knife, and began to spin it, throwing it into the camera, effectively destroying it. He proceeded to destroy the others.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 pm

"Eh, you know it would've been less risky to have me explode 'em all, right? And for good meausre, I could use Thundara to fry their power grid, making the equipment useless even if it still worked! You have to consider all your options before doing something like that." Aleri looked back at the building. "...Any other reasons not to charge in and kill everything in our way? Innocent employees? POWs? Remotely competent guards? I'm trying to figure out why we're not tearing our way through, throw me a bone."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Sammy said,"Documents. Specifically me, how the Overrealm was created, and the First Hellfire War. And to cripple productions, of course." He walked up to a side door, and knocked on it five times. A soldier said,"Hold on, damnit!" As he opened it, Sammy proceeded to cut off the soldier's head in one sweep.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Aleri shrugged, disappointed. "Decapitation is such an ungraceful way to kill a man. Plus, it's how the RP I came from originally got so far off track. Dammit, Thananx... Well, if we don't want to destroy their documents, we could avoid using fire, and not mess with their computers. So, kill everybody? Meh, sounds thorough, but inefficient." He carried on as if Sammy had not just killed a man in cold blood.

<*Is now helping Haar fix the Fourth Wall, which has crumbled a little from Al's comment.*>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 am

Sammy said,"I haven't used this lately. It's fun decapitating people with it. The documents are on the 5th floor."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:10 am

"Why did you bother doing that? If you were worried about detection, you shouldn't have killed a guy. I bet that, if his death went unnoticed, somebody'll see his corpse, or at least the bloodstains. Let's do things my way: cheating."

Aleri muttered a few words, trying to figure out the best way to do this... then, he snapped his fingers, altering the existing spell on their feet. They were glowing green now. "We can walk up the walls like this. We'll go to the fifth floor, and bust in from there. If there are no windows... I'll make one. Explosively."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:23 am

Sammy just looked at Aleri and said,"You sir... are a badass." He then began to walk up, the wall, Lia and Cecily following.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:26 am

"I try. It takes a lot of effort, considering my reputation." Aleri sprinted up the walls after them. "...Wait, how will we be sure that it's the fifth floor from out here? ... ...You may have to take back that last comment."

<I can't remember you saying anything about windows, or lack thereof. So how WILL they be able to tell what floor they're on?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:45 am

<There's windows xD>
Sammy said,"It's better than mine." He laughed, and saw a sign through the window that said "DOCUMENTATION AND DROID PRODUCTION". Sammy said,"Huh. I was off by 7 floors." He then pulled out his K-Bar, and said to Aleri and the others,"Ready?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 am

Aleri summoned TELOS and charged up energy in his free hand. "I'm set." I wonder if I can cause use Quake, but only affect this one floor... It might just work.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 am

Saeko smiled, "Nice to meet you Alexei." She bowed slightly, "I'm Saeko, a friend of Xavier's."

Xavier nodded, "As nice as this little meet and greet is. Why don't we find out where we are. That building is our best bet."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 am

Sammy created a big fist out of Aura and said,"When I break the window, we charge in, got it?" He then punched the window, lunging in.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:28 am

Aleri dived in after him, grabbing him and jumping onto the ceiling as he cast Quake, violently shifting the floor, then dropped back to the floor. "...Sorry about that. Quake is a pretty high-level spell, and getting hit by it is... disorienting, to say the least. I doubt anybody on this floor has the clarity of mind to figure out that we're here. Now, where is the item you need?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:55 am

Sammy said,"Documents." He found the filing cabinet. He pulled out 4 files.

<And everything is now going to make some more sense.>

---Sammy "Mitori" Green---

Sammy Green is a Priority 1 target. He is a threat to NetheronCorp and our goal of invading Terra. He is one of the 7 capable of entering the Angel of Steel form. He is to be killed on sight.

---The Overrealm and it's creation---

It was a few decades into the dawn of Civilization. A group of tribes were making huge advancements in technology, and were capable of using a form of magic. They ripped a huge chunk of land out of Earth, creating the Overrealm. There were 4 gods. The Aura Father, Creator of The Overrealm. Maganus, Creator of Magic and Nature. Arcanus, God of War, and Creator of Law. Embrace, Goddess of Life and creator of the Children of the Aura.

---The Hellfire Wars---

In the year 2058, Albrook and Onrac entered a series of tense negotiaions on right of passage, trade, and how Onrac was rapidly expanding their military. Onrac suddenly sent bombers to attack Albrook, Tzen, and Zemio. These three became known as the United Front. Onrac, Dafara, and Mobliz became the Hellfire Front. Subzero was neutral until the Hellfire Front invaded. The United Front invaded Mobliz and Dafara. Onrac was annexed. The war was officially ended when Nokir was killed at Onrac.

---Production of Supersoldier Droids---

Since the Hellfire Wars, our development team has improved our prototype supersoldier named "Nokir". This model will be the one we mass-produce.

Sammy dropped the documents. He began to shake. Cecily said,"Something wrong?" Sammy said,"They're mass-producing Nokir robots... There was never a human Nokir. Just a droid." He pulled out a huge bag of C4. He gave everyone some C4 and said,"We're blowing this place to kingdom come. This will do it."

<I wrote the documents like that because it felt right to me xD. Is that the right way?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:03 am

<Doesn't seem entirely wrong, just...kinda brief.

And I thought Nokir was Sammy's dad, how the hell is he a robot? WTF?!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next