TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 21 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Rexial snapped his fingers triumphantly. "There you go, you're starting to think about that kinda thing. Yeah, I'm only vulnerable to energy-based attacks while Shadowmelding, mostly just Light. It's still hard to hit me, though, so don't expect that to help much."

"Then there are other peoples' fighting styles. Aleri tends to use deterrance strategies to keep you away while he bombards you, or he'll rush you and overwhelm your defenses with melee attacks, and that's just a couple of tactics. You have to adjust immediately to new situations, or you'll get beaten down."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Naomi said to Sammy,"It's simple, you just need to make connections. For example, when Samus Aran was in the Dark World, she could supercharge the light crystals with her light beam."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:50 pm

"Sure," Sylvia nodded towards Nick, taking the lead in leaving the Metalworks, a strange pang of guilt striking her heart at leaving her sword behind. "You mean you've got one to spare?" She turned to fix Archer with a curious look. "Go on."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm

"I could trace you one," Archer continued, "Normally, a weapon I recreate lasts for a few hours at most but I can amp it up for a bit to make it last longer. Of course, different types of weapons will require different amounts of prana for me to maintain."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:18 pm

"Tracing," Sylvia repeated dryly. "Well, if you're offering, then I'm not gonna deny your kindness," she shrugged with an amused expression. "It sounds pretty unreliable, only lasting a few hours and all that, but I'm not one to care much about that stuff. Besides, Sarah would get jealous if I got attached to a new sword," she smirked. "So, thanks."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 pm

"There's a specific reason why they can't last for more than a few hours. And not because they're weak either. You can ask Nick about his encounter with one of my basic swords," Archer shrugged nonchalantly. "Is there anything you need the sword to do?"
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 pm

"Stabbing, slicing, dicing...is there anything else a sword needs to do?" Sylvia remarked humorously.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

"Yeah, let's not go there." Nick said tracing a hand across his chest where he could almost still feel the blade.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Archer faintly cocked an eyebrow as she traced a gleaming silver sword, "This blade was forged in the belly of a great eight-headed serpent, the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. It's not only exquisitely sharp but it also does this," Archer tilted the sword to the left and the wind direction instantly changed and picked up precariously. "Alter and control wind currents. Or..." The sword vanished, replaced by another, jewel encrusted blade that shone with a strange light.

"Durandal, the sword of Roland. It contains three holy relics within itself, allowing for three miracles to be used as per favours granted by the Angel who gifted this sword upon its owner," Archer made the sword vanish again and smiled back pleasantly. "Swords can do many things, my dear."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 pm

"What are you?" Sylvia shook her head in disbelief. "Well, not that I really care too much. To each their own, I guess. I've seen enough these past few days, it's taking little to surprise me." She shook her head. "Since you're apparently the 'sword expert/conjurer/whatever, I'll let you decide for me."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm

"Hm, I'd replicate 'Sarah' but that'd be too easy," Archer smirked, "Here," a short, fencing blade appeared in Archer's hand. "It's a lightweight design with a stab bonus. It can also caused ranged piercing attacks by consuming your own body energy. I configured it so it would be able to stay in this reality for close to a day but try not to overdo it."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 pm

"Hmph. More like you couldn't 'trace' Sarah. You can't copy her soul, regardless of your precious 'Prana'," Sylvia sneered, her eyes flittering down to the rapier. "Still, this'll be a suitable substitute. Cheers, Arch," she gave her a toothy grin, reaching over to take the light blade in her hands. "Well, let's be off! Maybe I'll get another ice cream, if Nick's buying..."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Nick's eyebrow shot up as he laughed, "You two are gonna make me go broke... For ice cream."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 pm

"Men always go broke over women," Archer winked playfully as she glanced at Sylvia, "Well, want some more ice cream?"
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 am

"Eh, why not?" Sylvia shrugged. "Since Nick seems so keen on the idea, it'd be a shame to deny him. Come on then, Nick. I want to try a different flavour this time! Like...pineapple or somethin'."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:04 am

Nick grumbled a bit but smiled none the less, "Of course, I'll treat you both again." He didn't bother arguing, he didn't really have anything else to spend his munny on anyhow.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 pm

"Well, you don't have to sound so tortured, Nick..." Sylvia rolled her eyes, a sadistic smirk on her lips. "It's just ice cream. I just used what I had left on me...so it's your round again. Thanks for the offer, anyway," she said with an unapolegetic grin. "Just uhh...watch that generous streak of yours. You might just get taken advantage of because of that, you know...", she added with a sly wink.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Nick rolled his eyes, "I'll be sure too." He responded sarcastically.

---------------

Lance smiled a little, "Yeah, I know... How about a promise? After the battle is over, we'll all meet here again and eat ice cream just like now. What do you think?"

Thalia gave a bright smile, "Yeah, of course!"

Maya nodded happily chewing on her ice cream, "Maya promises."

Lance nodded, "Then, I do too. We'll all meet back here after the battle. There's no doubt."

Chaos' voice echoed in Lance's mind, "Are you sure that's a promise you can keep?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:35 am

Aleri, almost as if responding to Chaos, rather than Lance, spoke up. "Heh, none of us would make a promise we couldn't keep. And there's nothing that can stop us from meeting up here, after the battle. This is a promise that I intend to keep."

EDIT: <All this talk of promises makes me think of this fandub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=lCWEEH6ZnG4&feature=endscreen

The lyrics are slightly weird, but it was probably tough to make it rhyme in the right places, and have the right syllable count. Excellent singing.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Lance nodded, "It'd be best if we went back and prepared. I think he'll be appearing soon. Warn everyone at Asylum. I'll gather what forces I can from Castle Willright." He looked to Thalia and Maya, "You'll both fight alongside me right?"

The two girls nodded simultaneously, "Absolutely." Thalia said decisively.

Lance smiled, "Good." He stood and opened a DC, "Let's go home for now." He looked to Aleri, "See ya."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Aleri nodded in a contented way. "...I'll hold you to that promise." He stood there for another minute, alone on the edge of the tower.

Finally, he opened a corridor and stepped through, leaving the Station Tower.

Meanwhile, on Castle Asylum Grounds... Aleri arrived through his Light Corridor, immediately noticing the collapsed wall. "Uhhh... Er, that doesn't look good. Rexial, just what have you been doing?"

"Aheh, that was an accident. Good thing nobody was hurt." The darker half responded, shrugging. "Well, I'm in the midst of training Sam here how to deal with pesky magic-types like yourself. Care for a demonstration match? He needs to practice."

"Sounds alright." Aleri summoned TELOS and shouldered the massive weapon. "You up for this, Samuel?"

<I drew the Station Tower yesterday with a reference picture... Dang, that must be the most detailed building I've ever seen! Drawing it without a reference is more impossible than Sora!>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 am

Sammy's pupils grew huge at the sight of the massive weapon. He said,"Bring it on!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:01 am

Aleri fired a blast of ice at the ground in front of his feet and jumped back to get some space without letting Sammy follow him. "I'll go easy on you, don't worry."

He started by borrowing something he had seen recently: Magical, single-player dodgeball. Generating several balls of light in the air vaguely around Sam, Aleri commanded them to fly at him in sequence, never all at the same time. "This is something Master Roland showed me."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:15 am

Sammy jumped around twelve feet into the air, creating a wall of Aura, kicking off of it, then casting a few Aiden spells at Aleri.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 am

The orbs didn't appear to be deterred by the wall; they just changed their flight path and arked around to try and hit Sammy anyway. Down on the ground, Aleri absentmindedly backhanded the incoming attacks away. "Magic one-oh-one: First lesson. Mages tend to have high magic defense, and I have a giant, magic-deflecting weapon to help with that."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next