TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 5 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am

<Now the question is, was the town or the castle built first?>

Dispatch shrugged. "I thought they passed through town and just kinda...everywhere was full kinda deal."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 am

"Half the residents became Heartless. The population is really low, and this world isn't exactly a major place of commerce. I doubt any world-travellers who aren't involved with us even know about Asylum." Rexial pointed out. "And they came from the opposite direction."

<It was pretty much a normal place before s*** happened. So the town came first, then, when they needed a leader to unify them, nobility came into existance, and so they made a castle. So, the town was built first.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 am

<So, medieval logic.>
Dispatch shrugged. "I don't think in detail. Unless I'm fighting."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am

Sammy replied," We'll be on our way tom--"

He cut himself short when he heard an explosion. He looked out the window and saw three mercenaries. One of them yelled,"Come out and fight us, Mitori! We'll be gettin' paid good when we kill your ass!"

Sammy just muttered and said," Damnit, Talon Company Mercenaries." He then pulled out his assault rifle and then said,"Let me handle this." He then began to walk outside.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:21 am

Rexial shadowmelded out ahead of him. "They're attacking MY home, I'LL kick their asses."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:26 am

Dispatch smirked. "I'll come too. After all, you're in our castle, so you're under our protection. And even if it turns out you're some psychopath, you're no threat to thirty well-trained warriors, especially at our level."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 am

Sammy smirked and said,"Thanks. Hopefully there's only a few of 'em."

He walked outside and said," Oh dear God there's 30 of them."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:34 am

Dispatch blinked, then sighed. "Only thirty?" he said. "That's more than a little depressing...we could take them in what, ten seconds?" he asked Rexial.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:37 am

Rexial sighed. "Not even ten. Like, eight, tops. Want me to do it? Actually, you should do it. I DID pretty much subdue you in our match earlier, so you should get the chance to show off as compensation." He leaned against a nearby wall and looked at the crowd of enemies. "...Try not to be TOO rough with 'em. Is non-lethal force okay with you, Dispatch?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 am

Dispatch laughed. "Maybe," he said. "For normal humans, I don't know if ANY force from me is non-lethal. But I'll give it a shot." He rushed down to the thirty men within seconds. "Alright, explain what you're here for and I won't have to stomp you into the dirt. Granted I'll probably do that anyway, but hey."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:47 am

One of the soldiers said,"We're here to kill that punk Mitori for killin' our leader!"

Sammy, a bit pissed, replied,"Hmmm, let's see, he was a damn terrorist, that's why I killed him. And I see that you have 10 soldiers keeping 10 Iron Giants at bay. Bring it on."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:53 am

Dispatch looked over his shoulder at "Mitori". "Terrorist? We'll discuss that later." He looked at the crowd. "As for you, you're going to have to either A, die, or B, get gravely wounded and interrogated. Fleeing is not an option." He drew his sword, and and before any of them could so much as blink, it was at the throat of the head guard. "See, I'm strong enough that I could wipe out all of you at once," he said, his free hand glowing purple. "No hands, even." The purple glow solidified into the energy attack he'd thrown at Rexial earlier. "I didn't even have to come near you. See this?" he showed them the energy. "I could have thrown this at you and wiped you all out. I didn't, because that would have taken out the town, too, but I could have."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:01 am

"It's all in my head and I don't really feel like sharing..." Archer stuck out a tongue playfully, "It's nothing you should know anyway."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Rexial glanced at Sammy. "'Mitori'. Sounds like a Japanese name. Your first name is anything but Japanese, so I'd assume it's an alias... but something in my head tells me it's not. It's a little voice posing as me from another dimension, and it somehow knows about you."

>I'm just here for convenience. Shut up and let me make things easier, me.<

"...Yeah, I'd love to ignore the undisciplined punk, but I figure the convenience is worth it."

Excuse me? One-voice-in-his-head limit. Get out, you're supposed to be on TITAL.

>Fine, just gimme a sec. Rex, give the guy a chance to prove himself before you automatically assume he's a worthless trouble magnet. I'm pretty sure the one you know is more capable than the one I do. Got it?<

"Got it, now stop wrecking the Fourth Wall." Rexial dispelled the 'other him', trying to ignore the 'advice' he had recieved. The only part that mattered was about Sammy's surname, and that was, itself, a trivial detail.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Thge head soldier lunged at Rexial, when a gunshot stopped him cold. The person who shot him was Naomi, who simply replied,"Dead."

The other soldiers lunged at the four, releasing the Iron Giants.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Dispatch promptly jumped to each and every one of them and cut one arm off of each of them before picking up an Iron Giant and flinging it at the others.

"OKAY. Now, unless you want to lose another arm apiece, I recommend you back the hell down!" he threatened.

<Please note, assuming these are regular soldiers, this is not at all unrealistic considering Dispatch has been in this Organization since the beginning, has been training since then, and is a Saiyan. Likely they didn't even notice they lost their arm each until he brought it up.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

The soldiers fell to the ground. But what about the Iron Giants? The one Dispatch threw picked up his gigantic sword, and threw it at Sammy. In an instant, he grabbed the sword with a clap, but he was under strain. He let out a scream, and threw it back at him, with a weird glow surrounding it.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:46 am

A strange, black, thumb-size spike appeared in one of the Giants' necks. Then, it disappeared, and appeared on all the others in sequence. After it had disappeared from the last one, Rexial was standing behind the ground, holding Drakus, his shortsword. ...The pommel of which was shaped the same as the protrusion from each metallic mammoth's neck.

They all fell to the ground, instantly killed. "B****, I don't play around. My specialty is killing lumbering brutes like them... useless things never saw it coming. I would've left some for you, Dispatch, but I got impatient."

Did he really just do that?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:52 am

Thalia shrugged, "You probably can't tell me more than Lance or I already know anyways... Most of the world's history is cataloged in the castle library. So, what was it like? You can at least tell us that."

Nick nodded, "She's got a point."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 am

Dispatch laughed. "I don't blame you, I was holding back to try and make it last longer..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 am

Sammy just stared at him and said,"Holy ****! Do it again on the soldiers!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 am

Dispatch sighed. "And what, I'm incapable?" He turned Super Saiyan, his hair going golden and spiking, a golden aura appearing around him. His eyes even turned green. "Okay, now you're dead." In what seemed to the soldiers like a blink, Dispatch had beheaded every one of them, and was standing in front of Sammy. "Okay, now you explain," he said, not turning back. "They said you killed their leader. Why?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 am

Sammy replied,"Talon Company is a group of terrorists. They bombed multiple cities in my home realm."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 am

Rexial shrugged, as if the idea of terrorists and terrorist ARMIES didn't really faze him. "So, you're running from 'em? Well, I guess you've got a golden opportunity, then. If you join our organization, you'll be protected from them. They mess with you, they mess with us. We have a whole world on our side, not to mention our actual members. I don't want to force you into it, like I would've back when we needed help to fight Xemnas... but if you want to, go for it."

Meanwhile, in the frozen world that was once home to Eira...

The ground had been walking along, noticing changes in the landscape. The ice was no longer as thick and opaque as before, and they could see snatches of the actual ground through it.

"...Oh, yeah, I promised to tell you." Aleri piped up awkwardly. "Even if it was kinda invalid, I did agree to spill it. Plus... I feel bad for doubting you before, Eira. I think I can see why you're a Master. Sooooo... how to explain this?"

He took a few moments to figure out how to put his thoughts into words, making disjointed gestures as he did so. "...Well, here goes."

"Back when I was... normal, I was friends with a girl. The details are really hazy, with all the corrupted memory, but I remember that much. The other day, I took a vacation, and ran into Lance. He, Thalia, Dante, Maya and I ended up goofing off in Twilight Town."

He struggled with the next few words. "I... kinda saw a girl who looked... familiar. I have the feeling she's the one from my memories. I remember her coming up and punching me in the head for looking mopey..." Aleri scratched his head, a weird look plastered on his face.

"...That's it. It's just a theory, and it's really shaky. But you wanted to know if anybody was really important to me, above all others. Back in the day, she was. And those were the happiest days I ever experienced. I think... the reason I was fighting was to protect my home, but mostly her. Still..."

"Her memory would have been retroactively wiped as mine faded. If she is the same person, it would take a lot for the memory to resurface. I can't exactly go up to her and explain things. And if I'm wrong, I'll just be some insane kid from out-of-town trying to seduce aa local girl."

"So..." Aleri finished, depression crossing his face. "...Yeah, I'm pretty much screwed in that regard."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:50 am

"Terrorists?" said Dispatch. "Pfft. Let 'em bomb this castle, see how much good it'll do 'em." He looked upon the castle, the pride in his eyes evident. "Not only will it do absolutely nothing, they'll have thirty-two members right on 'em. They'll be gone in under a second."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next