TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate Gone Awry

+5
Namine
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
9 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fate Gone Awry - Page 4 Empty Re: Fate Gone Awry

Post  khfreak358 Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Siks held a Dark Shield up below him, using it to stave off the ball of wind. He then kicked off it, coated his blades in light and darkness, and slashed at Zexion.

Kotank tried to punch Lexaeus in the stomach, but the Nobody caught it flipped his opponent over him.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Zexion stepped back from each stroke, saying, "Really, this is rather disappointing. I'd thought you showed more promise than this..." With that, he cast Flare at Siks.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm

<It'd be nice if you guys didn't kill members left and right, like what happened last time.>

Xeromus continued spinning his own weapon, keeping Xemnas at bay. However, the Superior of Organization XIII had decided on a different strategy: overwhelming his opponent with laser barrages.

Everything around Xeromus blacked out, and a dome of red light appeared around him. They all began to launch themsleves at him, apparently never running out. He begen to focus on deflecting them, but how long could he last against this onslaught?

It has been said that Xemnas's ultimate attack could only be thwarted by two fighters, guarding each others' backs. Xeromus was forced to fend it off with an unwieldy weapon made to attack at mid-ranges and intimidate, all by himself.

Of course, he was still able to do it... for a while. However, Xemnas had tired of watching his attack play out, and had had his fill of fighting his enemy to exhaustion.

So, he swooped in and ended his foe in a single strike.

Xeromus had been so focused on defending against the laser barrage that he had no way of blocking or evading when Xemnas struck. He was hit in the chest, and knocked through the air.

Sent flying across the battlefield, Xeromus reached out his hand, trying to grasp his enemy, but it was futile. He had faded before his scythe hit the ground.

"Damn... you...!"

Those were the last words he ever uttered before he was pulled into oblivion.

<Hypocrasy powers, GO! >:P ...And I did it in reverse.>

EDIT: <Admit it, who saw it coming?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

<O_O>

Dispatch and Aaron both watched as Organization XIV's leader was terminated. Dispatch received a blow for his trouble, and found tears leaking from his eyes. "That...y-you...YOU BASTARDS!" he screamed. He gained a golden aura as his hair spiked up and turned just as bright of a gold. He had turned Super. He glared at Saïx and said, "Alright. I'll end you quickly so I can kill your boss."

Aaron wasn't as quick to be enraged. He walked over to the spot where Xeromus faded and picked up the scythe. "I haven't known you that long, but you led this organization," he said. "And to see you fade is unforgivable." He placed the scythe down and turned to Xemnas. "I would end you now, but that honor goes to the other members."

<Originally, I wasn't gonna have Dispatch go Super, but then...originally, Xeromus wasn't gonna die.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Xemnas would have responded smugly... but, then, that would show emotion, which he lacked. "As if you could ever bring me to an end. And now that I am no longer hindered by that foolish monarch, I can slay you all effortlessly."

His hands crackled with red electricity. "Have you heard the expression 'And eye for an eye'? You killed a couple of my subordinates. Allow me to repay the favor." He didn't even raise his voice, speaking with that same emotionless tone he always did.

<Sorry, I've got the beginning of this planned out, so you're kinda stuck going with the flow for now. Of course, once this battle ends, you're all free to do whatever you want... not that I'll guarantee your success, especially if it involves Org.XIII.

Relax, you'll have total freedom soon. Xeromus's death was the big difference in this timeline, but the tiny detail that changed everything was that he was actually THERE. This warped reality, and gave Xemnas the advantages of his status as Big Bad. So, he's gonna kick anybody's ass if they try fighting him. He's gonna be shamelessly OP.

Sorry, guys, but I'm a little desperate to make sure this plays out differently, and the only way to do that is to give Xemnas due plot relevance.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 pm

Siks let his swords hit the ground, a small shockwave emitting from the area. He didn't seem to have noticed Xeromus' demise. "You should have learned by now, punk," he said, a darker tone to his voice, "I'm not someone you want to toy with." An aura of darkness surrounded him as he charged forward with much more ferocity, slicing upwards with a wave of darkness following his blade.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Aaron laughed. He, being a Heartless, was pure emotion, as well as everything else that made up a heart. He replied, "There's one big difference between you and me. I have a gun." He drew the weapon, but did not fire. He pulled back the hammer, but not the trigger, and fired at a nearby member, Xigbar.
<Okay, seriously. Someone choose an Org member! I already killed Vexen and control Zexion. I don't want another.>

Zexion raised an eyebrow at the aura, and sidestepped the slash, though it grazed his arm. "Punk, did you say? I don't think that's quite the word." He heard Aaron's words with the Superior behind him, and smirked. "Although," he said, "You may want to pay a bit more attention to our leaders' fight. It would appear as though you've lost." He raised a hand and cast Meteor.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 am

<For the record, I was kinda locked out of taking control of any of them because I was absent when they were all assigned to Users. As a side effect, I don't know who belongs to who, either, so I don't know who I would be stealing from. I stole Xemnas because NOBODY controlled him. Skazza kinda did, but it was really more that he killed him. And I remembered that Xemnas is under Skazza's control, and he's been gone lately. Plus, I should've been the one to control him in the first place.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 am

<Well, unless somebody has a brainwave or decides they're not too lazy to go check, I say they should all be up for grabs. Because I remember I had Saix and I didn't have Zexion. I think we reached the conclusion that anybody could just claim whoever they wanted.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:11 am

"Luna, casting down thy purest light....give me power..." And with that the Diviner's hair spike up and grew. His whole mouth fangs over fangs.

His nails claws.

His eyes the purest of light.

The second in command gains power from the moon. From Kingdom Hearts.

Entering it's land gain Saïx the level of power he desires.

His mouth slowly opened up, a snare coming forth. The beast licked his lips.

Spinning the Claymore it gained more spikes. Just matching its presence with the commander.

The Luna Diviner stood strong with his Superior.

<Well, I didn't see that coming, Nebula!

Let's see the differences in plot.

1. Xeromus dead. Nexas lives. Rexial becomes official leader?
2. Nori dead. Cannot seal the darkness or WHATEVER THE F*** WE DID IN THAT TOPIC! Nori is the 8th Key to the Kingdom that actually wields the....-_- 16x larger Kingdom Key. *eyetwitch* So no sealing or whatever. All Heartless live. Now if Zane's Nobody somehow dies he's lost in Oblivion. But in this reality Zane's Nobody lives on and hopefully we get the whole naming thing down>

Zane was still standing. Xaldin remained motionless.

So was Kuroyuki.... Standing there. Not sure on how to act. Not sure who was friend or foe.

<I'm thinking of Kuroyuki leaving, having more plot change.>

<I'll put the TROLL in controll for Xigbar.

For record, I controlled Marluxia and Larxene in the previous fight.

If anyone wants I'll give up control of Larxene.

I want Marluxia as well as Saix. Maybe Xigbar and Larxene.

Those who are left and up for grabs are.

II. Xigbar
III. Xaldin.
X. Luxord.
XIII Roxin. (Yusei probably still has control)
XIV. Xion. (Different Xion. Looks and sounds different. Probably even a guy. Probably Yusei's control)

KHDays spoilers.

[spoilers]Kairi is the strongest memory Sora has. That is why Xion looked like Kairi. So, who is Norio's strongest memory.[/spoilers]

Those left alive are:

I. Xemnas.
II. Xigbar.
III. Xaldin.
V. Lexaeus.
VI. Zexion.
VII. Saix.
VIII. Axel (Probably dead)
IX. Demyx. (Ran, ran away!)
X. Luxord.
XI. Marluxia.
XII. Larxene.
XIII. Roxin.
XIV. Xion.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 am

<Xion would look like a young Norio. Problem solved.>
<And I'm gonna wait until somebody approaches those two before controlling them.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Dispatch didn't flinch. He looked straight at Saïx, glaring at both him and Xemnas, sword in hand. His tail twitched. "Your little show doesn't scare me, number seven. See, there's this thing about my species. When we get mad..." He gripped his sword. "When we get like I am now..." He held it in his battle stance. "We get a fifty times power boost. Now just think. In the form you're in now...are you fifty times stronger than I was? Because I doubt that. Come at me."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm

"Fifty times something weak, is still weak!" Saix dashed toward Dispatch, strike upward once in range.

<I like that. Father and son.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Dispatch deflected his opponent's weapon easily and elbowed Saïx in the side. "If I'm so weak, how come you were having trouble earlier?" he asked, smirking.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:31 am

"Patence is key...." Saix grabbed the arm upon contact.

"Show me your strength" He said under his breath.

Saix threw the arm in the air, slammed the Claymore with both hands upside down. The shockwave sending Disparch in the air, Saix jumped and brought down the claymore down like a hammer.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 am

Or rather, he would have, if Dispatch had been there. He was off to the Berserker's side, already halfway through a slash to the Nobody's side. "You want power, here!" he yelled.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 am

Saix blocked and went crazy, spinning and hitting the ground causing multiple shockwave.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Dispatch held up his sword as a defense until Saïx was in the air, coming down. Then, he jumped forward, behind his enemy's weapon, and up, thrusting his sword into Saïx's stomach.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

<For the record, I think Saix is gonna take a lot to bring down... and it may not be in the best interests of the story to kill him. I have no specfic plans, but... then again, killing him permanently resolves a DDD plot point by screwing Xehanort over. I think it'd be better to let him live, though.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:19 pm

<Taking Dispatch's character into account, I think one of them is gonna have to leave either dead or grievously injured.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:58 pm

<I say the only ones who should die here are the ones who were assigned at Castle Oblivion.

Minus Marluxia. Nexas vs. Marluxia. >_>

Maybe give or take a few>

<SPOILER TAGS! I don't even own a 3DS right now.>

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 pm

<Whoops, sorry. My bad, I forgot that Saix being part of Xehanort's plans wasn't really obvious or intuitive. I'll comply, but I can't open Spoiler Tags, myself, so I'm kinda screwed if anybody else states 3D info.

Alright, that lines up fairly well. Any deaths are Castle Oblivion deaths. But, if Marly is gonna stick around, we should kill two of the other Org.XIII members, not including Roxin and Xion. They should probably stick around, since they got zero development in the original story before getting killed off.>

The Superior simply watched the fighting for a while. "This bores me... but it is the perfect way to figure out which ones are suitable, and which are to be terminated. To interfere with this would be to go against my own plans... But, if there are more of them, they may become a threat."

Xemnas walked away from the battlefield, focusing on his new target...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:32 pm

<Try clicking the word "spoilers".

Or just make up spoilers tags like this.

*STAR WARS SPOILERS!!!!

Vader is Luke's father.

/spoilers.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:40 pm

<No, it flat out refuses to open them. My computer tends to do that. I'll avoid any spoilers from now on, if I can.>

"If their base of operations, the castle we laid seige to before, is destroyed..." Xemnas muttered, conducting a mass of red energy that had materialized above Castle Asylum. "...They will be without reinforcements, and unable to stop us."

<Now is the time for everybody who wants to live to get the hell out of the castle. Of course, I'll accept people escaping offscreen, and coming back into the story later. Y'know, so their inactivity doesn't lock them out by killing their characters off without their consent.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:51 pm

<I got no one at Castle Asylum.

Oh snap! So far Fate Gone Awry is turning out better!

Man, to think, all we needed was you at the time. >_>>

<We need an OOC>

<Im writing a blank here>

<Not drawing one, I'm writing one...Sad>

<Ugh....Should I have Yuki leave?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content