TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate Gone Awry

+5
Namine
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
9 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fate Gone Awry - Page 11 Empty Re: Fate Gone Awry

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:44 am

<Yep; it HAS been years since we've been working with the Organization XIV that exists specifically to destroy Organization XIII, so we've forgotten a lot. There was actually a direct attack on CA once, so anybody present would know the enemy. Thananx, however, hadn't come into play yet. Also, that was when Rexial got smacked across the universe by Xemnas's Ethereal Blades. Point is, Org.XIV has intel on Org.XIII.>

Adachi allowed himself to breathe again, once he felt movement ahead of him. The one who called herself Larxene was still advancing slowly, so the movement had to be the potential ally. He quickly calculated his odds... fighting this Larxene character alone would not end well for him, especially in an enclosed space like this. Hiding wouldn't work; her thunder would make shadows unreliable as hiding places.

His best best was to either try to surprise the enemy and eliminate her before she realized he was there, or escape. Reaching out a hand, he stopped the figure as he attempted to flee, stepping out of his hiding place. Gesturing to remain silent, Adachi pointed to the person, who now realized was a young man, then to himself, then the pathway ahead.

Quickly and quietly stepping away from the approaching Larxene, he moved to a four-way split, gesturing for the young man to follow. Adachi summoned his Keyblade, quickly firing a very weak Blizzard spell at a light fixture down on the path to the right. Leading down the path to the left, he realized that the person he had been tracking was a wielder of the Keyblade, himself. To the trained eye, it was not as difficult to tell.

The fixture that Adachi had struck with Blizzard was broken from the wall, but frozen in place for about ten more seconds. Once the ice melted, the metal bracket fell with a loud clattering noise to the floor.

"Ooh, so he's making a run for it?" Larxene giggled to herself. "I'll just have to crush his flimsy hope of escape, then..."

Adachi began to climb the wall next to him, using bricks that jutted out from the wall as handholds, pulling himself onto a ledge that extended down the corridor. He extended a hand to help the Keyblader up, thinking of how best to use his brief distraction to their advantage... He also wanted to get out of earshot of that sadistic monster, so that he could ask a few questions.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:54 am

<I forgot that Thananx didn't join the Org until after the fight.. Oh well, we can just say he was a new recruitee so he wouldn't know the members that well. Right?>

Thananx quickly noticed that the person who was helping escape Larxene was also a keyblade wielder. Knowing that there was hardly anyone in Org.XIII who had a keyblade and that none of them looked like this boy, he decided that this boy would have to be his ally whether he liked it or not. He noticed his gestures, and began running after him when he began climbing the wall and leaped right as the boy had readied to grab his hand to help him. He was able to get a hold of his hand, and he used the leverage to pull himself onto the ledge. Panting, he asked "Who are you?"
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:19 am

There was a whizzing sound for a second, followed by two quiet thunks, the sound of metal embedding itself into stone. Adachi's eyes widened, and he immediately threw his Keyblade into the middle of the ceiling, back a ways in the direction of Larxene.

A pair of knives had been thrown and stuck into the wall of the opposite corridor, the one Larxene thought that her quarry had run through. After a few seconds, they let out an explosive burst of Thundaga, which would have no doubt wounded either of the two if they had been caught in it.

The attack created tremors, which created cracks in the ceiling around Sinister Truth, Adachi's Keyblade, and with a weak tug, it came crashing down, sealing off the most direct route for the Organization XIII member to reach them. When she realized she'd been tricked, she would have to navigate her way through the maze of corridors and take a longer path, and by then, they would be long gone. I can't believe I pulled that off... Well, we have to hurry on out of here.

Now that there were five feet of solid rock to block their voices, he was able to speak freely.

"My name is Adachi. Let's just say I had a hand in stopping the Organization XIII's leader from murdering everyone in cold blood. I was sent here to retrieve Kyouko, but ended up helping as many people escape as possible... And you? You're a wielder of the Keyblade, and not self-taught, either, judging by your bearing."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:34 am

"My name is Thananx. I was in the battle but I...blacked out for a little bit. I snapped out of it though towards the end of the battle and I knew I had to get away. I saw you and whoever you were with flee as well, but I knew it was not smart to go that way. I looked around as fast as I could to find a way to escape and so I entered the entrance to the basement as soon as I had the chance. As for how I wield my keyblade, I was not taught. In fact, it appeared in my hand right before the battle started. It just feels so... familiar though," Thananx said to Adachi, still slightly panting from the exertion.

<I forgot how he managed to be trained by Master Whatshisface before he even got his keyblade for the first time. We can just go with what I said, considering this is an alternate dimension or w/e and I remember Thananx acquired Le keyblade when he was still Nathan in Traverse Town>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 am

Adachi nodded. "Hm. Well, I'd better bring you to the others, Thananx."

Climbing back down, he pointed to a nearby lift. "That will take us down to where the others are. We haven't found everybody yet, but the longer we stay, the more likely that we'll be found and executed en-masse. The leader of Organization XIV already fell in battle, as well as the Keyblade's chosen, Norio. For some reason... it feels like everything went wrong when he died. I wasn't even there, and I felt it. ...Sorry for getting off-track. Tell me, did you see anybody else escape this way? We have to find everybody we can before leaving."

<I believe the man's name was Faragus. Either that, or I'm somehow confusing it with something stupid that Sammy did on TITAL.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 am

Thananx was shocked to hear about the deaths. Still, he knew he had to push on. "No. No one else escaped this way that I know of. Although I agree we should look for more survivors, I think we NEED to get out of here soon," Thananx said to Adachi, walking onto the lift and waiting for him to step onto it before activating it.

<I looked back at Nathan's bio and indeed his name was Faragus. Also, I think in the main topic I ended up retconning Thananx to have the keyblade from the beginning, and so how he was trained by Faragus. But oh well. Also, is it bad you know more about my characters than I do? I remembered the name Faragus, but I thought it was the name I had used for the other master who Nathan ended up killing.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:32 pm

<Faragus was later, I think, but he was definitely not one of Sammy's screw-ups. I remember because I always pictured Fargus from FE7. Also, how was there a retcon? I specifically remember him asking Dispatch and Aaron to make him some daggers fused with fire.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:42 pm

<Ehhh, it's probably just that it stuck in my memory a bit better. Remember, I wasn't sure if that was the name of the guy, or if it was one of Sammy's dumbass characters on TITAL. Your memory was closer to being accurate, I just happened to guess correctly.>

"Hmm... that may be so." Stepping onto the lift, Adachi sighed. "...Besides, thanks to that woman who was chasing you, we can't very well search that area. We may have been able to take her on together if the area were better suited to fighting with Keyblades. She would lay waste to us."

"...From what I know, their leader, a man called Xeromus, took on Xemnas, the opposing leader. He and Norio were both struck down. That's a heavy loss for Organization XIV... The Keyblade's chosen and their powerful leader, and even their base of operations was destroyed while they watched. Can they ever recover...?"

The lift touched down, opening into the maze of gates. "Oh, not this again...! Thananx, we have to go presses these switches in sequence as we move through, and it's a pain. I didn't think breaking all the gates down would be a viable tactic before, as that would create noise, and we would be discovered. However, we have to leave ASAP anyway. Do you think we should prioritize speed and crash our way through, or focus on saving more members?"

<Also something to keep in mind: Zane. Remember his state of being when the battle happened originally? *Ahem* Or, perhaps, calling him Nazex would be more accurrate.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51 pm

<Well I think I did the retcon way later, because it said in Nathan's bio that when he became a nobody he got blasted off to the land of departure to train under Faragus. But he had gotten Inferno's Grasp for the first time as a Nobody right before the battle started. I don't know how the hell I explained it. Also, yes I remember Nazex attacking Nathan. I'm pretty sure I had Nathan mortally injured for a while>
"I say we crash through. I don't think they sent anybody but Larxene after us, who is well behind us, and for that reason even if they hear us they won't have much time to react. If we take our sweet time, Larxene may either catch up and they could send more people," Thananx said, stepping forward off the lift.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:57 pm

"Right." Adachi muttered, thinking of the best way to get through. "...I got it. I'll weaken the hinges on them, you break through them with sheer force once I've done that." He stepped up to the first obstructing gate, readying his Keyblade.

Lashing out with Sinister Truth, he made prescise cuts at each of the hinges, making the gate unstable. "Now, bash this obstacle down, and we'll repeat the process until we get out."

<Remember, this was when we WEREN'T all ungodly strong, and could plow through stone walls and metal gate like they were made of cardboard. For some reason, I find it amusing that we're not as strong. It's kind of fun, using intellect to find a way through.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Thananx nodded towards Adachi and went up towards the gate. He flipped his keyblade to the blunt side and began bashing the gate with all the force he had in him. It took a few swings, but eventually the door began to fall over. Thananx stepped over the fallen gate. "Hey.. I've got an idea for the rest of these gates. Do you have any ethers?" Thananx asked Adachi, walking up to the next gate and cracking his knuckles.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Adachi pulled a tiny bottle from one of his pockets. "Just the one. I don't use a lot of magic, so it's usually not something I need... but I like to be a little prepared." Tossing the bottle to Thananx, he stepped up to the next gate, slashing the hinges apart again.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

<If I remember right, Sora could channel magic through his keyblade right? If not, oh well.>
Thananx caught the ether. "Thanks. Also, you won't be needing to slash those hinges anymore if this works," Thananx said to Adachi. He walked up to the gate and began to concentrate his fire magic into his keyblade. He poured a lot of strength into it, trying to make the keyblade as hot as possible without draining all of his MP. He stuck the the keyblade through the gate with a little effort, and began to to cut a circle into the gate for them to step through. It drained him quite a bit, but eventually the circle fell out of the gate and he stepped through it. He took a few sips of the ether.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:54 pm

<He used his Keyblade more like a magic wand, but even so, Thananx here is essentially just casting Fire on his Keyblade. Also, does this mean the groups are going to re-meet up again? Also, where's KH now?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm

<I have no idea where the groups actually are, but yes I'm pretty sure they're going to meet up. As for where KH is now, I have no idea.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

"Careful, there's not much Ether in there." Adachi warned. "Keep that Keyblade's temperature from dropping back to normal, or you'll have to spend the rest of your MP getting it back to being hot enough. And the gates are mostly bars; be selective about your cuts, to save on energy. I'd do it myself, but it was your idea... and, well, Fire magic isn't my specialty. You seem rather apt about using, though."

<Thing is, the bottle only HAS a few sips. Realistically, I'd say he just drank the whole thing. For the sake of actually getting through, however, let's say he still has some Ether in there.

You mean Kingdom Hearts? Well... it should still be connected to that Heartless Emblem. However... since priority went to chasing out all of the Organization XIV members, Org.XIII is probably all back in Hollow Bastion, with the exception of Xemnas. Speaking of whom...>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0TxLAbBH8

In the Chapel...

The leader of Organization XIII stumbled out of the portal, looking around with even more hatred in his eyes than usual. "Who was it that struck me...?! That cursed wielder of the Keyblade who interrupted me, and... and that other force. What in the world could it have been...!?"

Composing himself, he looked around carefully, to make sure no members had somehow escaped his notice, hiding in the very room.

"...When I find the one who did that, I will have to be sure to repay him in kind."

Xemnas turned back to the portal... only to see it dissolve before his very eyes. He ran to it, desperate to re-enter before it closed... but it was too late. The door had closed, and his Organization was locked out. He stared in shock, unable to believe what he had just seen.

He should have known that it would not stay open forever... it was a mystery that it had opened in the first place, with only six of the Princesses being there to open it. They had been freed, and now the door was sealed. Xemnas had no way back in, and would have to return to his original plan...

It would have seemed to anybody else that he was about to yell in fury. Instead, he merely muttered some words laced with contempt. "Anger and hate... are supreme. My rage is building... and anyone who faces me now is doomed to a painful end."

Storming off, Xemnas was now determined ot personally kill any member of Organization XIV he saw.

<Yeah, letting Xemmy have free reign over Kingdom Hearts would be unhealthy for the story, so I think I'll give the universe some mercy this time, and NOT screw everything over completely. For the record, Kingdom Hearts is in the same location as KHI: End of the World. This Kingdom Hearts is made of the hearts of the worlds, and somehow, the gate in Hollow Bastion lead directly to the boundless knowledge within it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:41 pm

"Alright," Thananx said to Adachi. He walked up to the next gate, letting his fire magic pulse through his hand to keep the keyblade heated. He looked over the gate for a little bit, deciding how he was going to cut this one. He decided to cut a small rectangle, which saved him more energy but was only high enough for them to crouch through. He decided to save the last few drops of the ether for until after he was practically out of MP. "How many more gates are there?" Asked Thananx.

<That reminds me of when I had Dawn of Souls for my old GBA and I played FF2 on it. For the price the ethers were(upwards of like 10000gil if I remember right) you'd think you'd get like 10 kegs of ether.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:51 pm

<I actually meant the user...khfreak. I just capitalize a lot of things I shouldn't sometimes. So much for being a perfectionist typist (Grammar?)>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 pm

<...Bah. And they sold Elixirs from the get-go for 50000 gil. That game pissed me off, so I exploited the hell out of the stat system by having everybody beat each other up. Muhuhahahaha! Also, Toad and Mini are basically instant-death in that game. Instant death that's RELIABLE. At least, reliable enough.>

"Just one or two more." Adachi said, cooling off the still-melty ends of the bars before crawling through. "If you run out of energy, we can bash down the final gate with brute force. ...And how can you stand touching red-hot metal bars like that? I had to use Blizzard on them before I could get past."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 pm

<Fail. Forgot all about the fact that the bars would be red hot >_>

"I don't know. It just doesn't seem too bad to me. Fire, and heat in general feel like a major part of me and so I guess I can withstand it easily." Thananx said, going up to the next gate. Again, he cut a small rectangle into it and crawled through.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Casting Blizzard on the bars once Thananx was clear, Adachi crawled fater him. "Just one more, then you can let the temperature return to normal."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Thananx drank the last of the ether and HE THREW IT ON DA GROUND! He then went up to the final gate. He had became so used to doing this after the last few gates that he was able to do it fairly faster than he had been doing it before. Right as he finished cutting the bars out of the gate, he ran out of the MP necessary to keep the keyblade heated. "Well, that's it." Thananx said, walking through the hole in the gate.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Cooling the edge off for the last time, Adachi stepped through, then resealed the gate with ice. "That's going to piss off anybody who tries to follow us through here, especially the obnoxious woman we just got away from."
...He then realized that he had said that right in front of the group. And that they had just left Siks in the basement. "...Remind me to think my plans through a little better next time. Has Siks returned? Because if he hasn't... well, there's a very antagonistic lady named Larxene who was chasing Thananx here. I ran into him and we escaped, but I had split up with Siks before that."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:50 pm

"Oh, merciful SH*T!!" exclaimed Dispatch. "You've gotta be kidding me, you left them behind in the sewer?! When they were the only THREE DAMNED PEOPLE who we knew got out of--" He cut himself off when he noticed Thananx. "Oh, hey, it's you. So, you're still around?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm still around. I didn't really have a chance to participate in the fight though because I blacked out as soon as the keyblade appeared in my hand. It was strange..." Thananx replied to Dispatch.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next