TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 am

Xion: *shouts at him* Go ahead, leave me alone! It's not like I even attract you anymore anyways.. *continues crying*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:32 am

<Roxas and Xion are in Xion's room, Naomi, Namine, Rexial, Tsuchi, and Sammy are in the Living Room, Shane is in the resteraunt, and Minato is locked into a boss fight with Takaya/Nyarlathotep in Iwatodai.>

Rexial: Where the hell is Al when we need him?! That useless mage, he can't heal worth a damn when he's around, anyway! *Opens DC* That leads straight into the hospital! Gogogogogo! >Sammy, this isn't the time to be apologizing to Naomi! Yukari is hurt, which makes healing her top priority! Forget the naomi's vendetta for a minute and think about Yukari!<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:39 am

< You forgot Lenox laying on the couch in the living room >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:41 am

<Most of the people from the boss fight are either still fighting or are just outside the area where they fought>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 am

<I KNEW I was missing somebody in that room... >_< Sorry.>

-Meanwhile, something unimportant was happening...-

Aleri: *Swinging at Algol like a maniac* Damn, you're insane! How can you block TELOS so many times without wearing down!?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 am

Nexus: *teleports in front of Roxas* You wield 2 giant keys, you dummy. Maybe if you unlock the door, and went in there, you could find out what's wrong, instead of asking her through the door. If it doesn't work, cut it down.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Roxas: I suggest you butt out before you find one of those giant keys down your throat. *to Xion* Whoa, come on! What did I do?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Xion: Why else would you be okay with me doing what I did?!
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:46 am

Nexus: ...*unlocks the door with one of his lances* You're welcome. *disappears*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm

<Algol>

Algol laughed, "These are divine weapons. Crafted by the gods, nothing can shatter thier essence." He swung Soul Edge ferociously at Aleri.

<Meanwhile>

Naomi creates a sheet of ice and lifts Yukari using it to move her and Namine through the portal without disturbing them.

<At St. Ansem's>

The group emerged from the portal to a group of aghast onlookers, "We need a doctor!" Namine called out getting a response almost immediately from a nearby EMT.

"We'll take her from here. You did well to stabilize her condition." The EMT confided as Yukari was moved to a hospital trolley and wheeled away.

Namine collapsed almost immediately from exhaustion.

<Minato>

The young Wild Card clashed with the abomination that was Nyarlathotep. His eyes burning with fury as he attacked again and again not letting up even the tiniest opening for a counterattack. His glare hardened as his mind stretched to the denizens of the house, "Is Yukari alright?" The tone of his message was panicked despite the waves of hatred perforating his thoughts.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Sammy: (She's in the hospital.)

Jack: (Hey Karen. Can you hear me? I have a really important question.)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Roxas: What do you mean why else? I didn't say anything like that. Why other than what?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Rexial: *Rushes through and catches Namine* ...You did a great job, Namine. I'll take you back to the house, and you can rest.

"Tch, not what I meant." Aleri chided, backpedaling away from the attacks. "I guess using a Keyblade has made me lose my sense of durability in weapons. I meant YOU. Most people would be pretty tired, swining around such heavy things, and blocking something like TELOS. Not many people would be moving at this point."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Xion: *still crying* You're fine with what happened because I'm not even attractive to you!
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Roxas: Wh-what? Are you crazy? Why exactly do you think I started a fight? Are you saying you want me to be mad at you?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:04 am

Namine breathed a weak, "Ok." and almost instantly fell asleep.

<Meanwhile>

Takaya cackled again using on of the masks around Nyarlathotep body as a head, "So, Wild Card," his smirk was devilish, "How do you feel? Knowing your world is doomed?"

"What are you talking about?" Minato summoned Alice and the brave young girl mounted the offensive slashing through on of the monsrosity's arms only for it to grow back.

Takaya clutched his stomach laughing, "The seeds of discord have already been planted into your world, Fool. I, nor Nyarlathotep can exit this realm."

This time the monstrosity chuckled in a deep, disturbing voice, "But, a Wild Card, he can come and go as he pleases. And create portals to transport others."

Minato's eyes widened in realization, "What did you do to her?!" He summoned Surt but the fire giant's blade was repelled by the demon.

Takaya laughed, "Don't you get it, Fool?!" He leveled the revolver at Minato and fired the bullet missed wide but hit a nearby building, a magic shell rippled through the area blocking Minato from leaving, "She's been infected with the discord of this realm. She will become a vessel for Nyarlathotep's return."

"And now, that you're alone."

"We'll destroy you." The demon laughed as it launched a barrage of fire at Minato that seemed to consume the young man in its jets.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Xion: I'm saying you should be, Roxas! Crying or Very sad
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Shane, having finished his meal, moves his dining utensils and plate to the side and calmly strolls back to his room, ignoring everyone along his way. Thus settled in his room, he locks the door behind him.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:48 pm

-THTNW-

Rexial: *Sets Namine on the couch* I hope we don't have any more injuries... Without Aleri preoccupied, Yukari severely wounded, and Namine all tapped out... Oh, wait, Aqua's here, isn't she? At least we have somebody who can use healing magic properly available. Why is it that only girls and girly guys use White Magic correctly? And it's a bit of a stretch to even include Al in the "correctly" group.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Tsuchi: I can use White Magic. I'm not GOOD at it, but I can use it correctly.
---
Roxas: I got mad, remember? I'm just not mad at YOU.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Rexial: Fighters don't count. Aleri isn't much of a fighter, so he's excluded from that categ- *Sent flying by a disembodied fist*

-Aleri vs. Algol-

Aleri: *Pulls his hand out of a small LC* ...Ass. Now, then, time to show you why they keep me around! *Glowy blue aura appears, he floats... you know the drill.* I wanted to resolve this with just my fighting skills, but you've forced my hand. *Fires off Firaga, then Blizzaga, then Thundaga in rapid succession, finishing off with Flare* ...HAH...! Havin'... havin' fun, getting your ass... roasted?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Tsuchi: ...If fighters don't count, stop complaining...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Rexial: If you're primarily a physical fighter, you won't be on standby to heal people when needed. You'll get tangled in a fight while other people drop like flies. (...Phew, glad I caught that contradiction. Aqua might've gotten pissed and killed me in seconds for implying that she's no good at fighting. Haven't talked to her, so I don't have a grasp of her personality, but she's perfectly capable of tearing me limb from limb.) ...And I didn't really mean it. I just wanted to make fun of Al. ...Yeah, it's getting overrated to pick on him. Point is, we don't have a dedicated healer. Aqua is just as competant, I'm sure, but do you see what I mean?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Tsuchi: *shrug* If you say so. All I know is, I can do it. Not a ton of it, but I can at least multi-target.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Rexial: ...*Falls to a sitting position on the floor* ...Ugh, I need to stop running my mouth and take a nap. I'll just... *Falls over, unconcscious*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next