TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Bios (Org. XIV)

+22
Aesoth
Namine
MaskedOne
Stormwolfex
ARanger
DancingDemyx09
LightRoxas13
Kizukanai
Shadow۩witch
78 Nebulous Novae
McFazzer
Maverick Entity
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
13th
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
26 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 5 Empty Re: OC Bios (Org. XIV)

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 am

Agreed. So, are there official names for the FF1 characters?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:15 pm

<Nope. They even changed the Class names in FFAdvance, so It's Warrior instead of Fighter, etc. In Dissidia, they just had Warrior of Light, so I suppose you could pretend that all four are just like him.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Wow. The first FF game and they didn't even bother to name the heroes...that's just wow.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Look at FFIII. The original didn't have auto-names, and the characters were identical except in the color of their 'Onion Kid' class. 'Course, FFI Advance had the function that let you get a random Auto-name depending on class. In fact, most were references to other FF things, like Sasune, Biggs, Wedge... Etc.
For its time, though, FFI had an awesome plot. The world wasn't just there to be there, it had BACKSTORY that wasn't completely relevant, and you didn't have to care that much, but you were likely to find out anyway. Most other games had dumb plots. NOW, EVERY game seems to have an advanced plot.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Thing is though, I saw a review and at the end, when you fight the first boss who went back in time, that's impossible. If you kill him in the future, he can't go back in time, so the whole game just lost all logic. Not to mention you also killed the people who sent him back, so yeah.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:31 am

*Sigh*... You beat Garland to death, the Fiends then revived him, THEN you killed the Fiends, then you went back in time, where you killed them again. He revived the Fiends, so they'd be alive to revive him later. Then you kill him as Chaos.
The thing is, you would never have come back in time if they hadn't set up the time loop. Thus, their logic just BARELY scrapes by. Also, it's a decent twist that you had to re-fight the VERY FIRST BOSS in his ultimate form... Of course, in the original, Garland was ****ing hard, but Chaos was a wimp. In the Advance version, Garland is easy, but Chaos poses a half-decent challenge.
In fact, one thing that was unique at the time to Final Fantasy was that you didn't know from the start what exactly you were going to fight in the end. You were going out and trying to figure it out, rather than just "Evil Doctor Robotnik is trying to take over the world!" and such. Except, in FFII, that WAS the case. Of course, you had a nice plot in that one, so it's alright.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:57 am

That makes way more sense! I only played till cave of earth, where I got lost, so I watched a review which didn't mention anything about the fiends reviving Garland. And in my version, Garland was a COMPLETE pansy.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kizukanai Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Name: Kizukanai (kih-ZOO-kan-ah-ee)
Number: XXVIII
Weapon: Katana
Element: Moon
Organization: XIV
Appearance: Long white hair, Gray eyes and has slightly tan skin. Always in light blue and cyan. There are small wings on the outer sides of her shoes. No, she can’t fly.

Fighting Style: Quick hits. High vitality, but low defense...
Lunar Pulse: Fires out a burst of energy.
Cure
Lunar Rush: Rushes the foe in a flurry of rapid blows.

Story: A fairly normal -if somewhat oblivious- person. While working for a busy delivery system, she had to deliver an item to Organization XIV headquarters, Castle Asylum...

Theme: [Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY_KORpQPdI

Battle Theme 1: [Doll judgment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVwstM4vZC8&feature=related

Battle Theme 2: [U.N. Owen was her?]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78
Kizukanai
Kizukanai
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am

Name: Gregor Vladinisky

Weapon: A bardiche ( [url=]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardiche[/url] ) known as "Guardian's Might" The 4 foot long shaft is of a crystal hue, made out a ice like substance that is scarring cold to the touch to anyone other than Gregor. The blade, about two feet in length, is made of an unusual blend of metals, forged in a process similar to that for a katana. The Hamon pattern is startling, as it appears as a swerving elk horn. On the outer edge, the metal is of a white tone, on the inside edge the metal is of a bronze tone.

Element: Neutrality

Appearance: His eyes' irises are of a grey tone, with a hint of bronze within the grey. Hair is trimmed short, and is of a brown/olive drab color. A beard of similar color adorns his chin, buzzed down. A maroon red military uniform of unknown but Russian-like make, accompanied by a black overcoat. A pair of Russian Jump Boots ( http://frontofrussia.com/field/47b.jpg ) completes the ensemble. About 6ft in height, and of a muscular build, but not as though a weight trainer, more of a hidden muscular build.

Personality: A face of deep thought, as though he has been cast adrift for some time. A man of neutral aura, he tends to stay out of conflict unless called upon by others. He is calm and collected, but when in battle has an intrepid smirk, as though an inner pressure has been released. It is said that he has been guarding others throughout time.

Fighting Style: True to his personality, he tends to wield his unusual blade with great finesse, blocking his foe's attacks with ease, whilst utilizing his blade's weight to full advantage. Beyond this, he is skilled with projecting barrier spells, along with healing powers.

Limit Break "Spirit of the Guardian": Gregor holds Guardian's Might to one side and dashes forward, carving the ground as he advances. Intensely cold energy arises from the bardiche's blade, causing ice to appear within the blade's carves. Any enemy that makes contact with the blade while Gregor is in limit break, if not already eliminated, is exposed to a coldness that seems to make even the air around them cry out in agony, ice forming in the contact area.

Story: Will be explained in the main topic (I'm a bit tired, lol)

Theme:

Battle Theme 1:

Battle Theme 2:

Last edited by Maverick Entity on Thu May 12, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 03, 2011 3:54 am

Name: Erebus
Weapon: Scythe
Element: Tower (disaster)
Organization: none
Appearance: glowing golden eyes and long blood red hair, looks thin but is amazingly strong
Fighting Style: uses his scythe's long reach to his advantage, drawing his opponent in and delivering strong, sweeping stokes adept in dark magic
Story: A truly dark being of unknown origins, said to have instigated the TRUE keyblade war having set the first seeds of darkness within man, is now controlling Lanc'es homeworld as a tyrant

Name: Deatheater
Class: Enemy Demon type
Element: Darkness
Appearance:OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 5 Images11
Fighting Style: relies on sense of smell, hearing and taste rips opponent apart with diamond sharp and hard claws and teeth
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue May 03, 2011 4:00 am

Name: Anti-Soren
Apperance: looks like Soren but pure black skin and clothes, with bright yellow eyes.
Fighting Style: He uses fast strikes and unbelieveable speeds as an advantage but can use Soren's powers.
Story: A form of Soren unlocked by the black flame pendant Tempest had given Rexson. He has been dorment for a while but can only be unleashed by Soren's unmanaged anger, or by immense darkness clouding his mind
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 am

That doesn't really sound like an Anti- person. Though I'm not really sure how AntiSora was formed to begin with.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Okay, time to fill in the blanks.
Name: Steven
Title: The Shifted Power
Weapon: A rock
Element: He can change the shape of anything he's in contact with, including himself.
Personality: Generally dark and cynical, likely due to losing his homeworld, but always manages to kick ass. Even without his arm.
Appearance: dark hair covers one eye, and while he is tall, he lacks use of one arm, which hangs limp at his side. Clothing, unlike most, actually varies!
Gimmick: "You will not!" "I won't let you!" "You can count on me."
Fighting Style: Left handed. He has no real fighting style, because most things don't live long enough for him to develop further than a hit or two. Beyond that, sheer improv.
Story: As Steven was one day walking down some random street in America, the Heartless attacked. He pulled a rock from the ground and it was then that he discovered his power and element. However, no matter how many of the Heartless he killed, they never stopped coming. It was as though they never actually died, just rematerialized somewhere else in the swarm...The Heartless had taken out his right arm...He was about to be overtaken...Earth was sucked into a void... Steven awoke in Traverse Town and learned to control his abilities to a great extent, eventually allowing him to leave the world, control the Heartless population, and generally ensure that no one else had to lose their world as he had to.

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Sat May 14, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 am

Race: Human

Title: Venomous Prince
Name: Ivan Arks
Weapon: Keyblade (Serpents Fang)
OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 5 SerphantCrossKeylbade
the snake would be green and the red cross would be black
Element: Poison
Appearance: 17 year old male, dark grey hair, green eyes.
Personality: Arrogant
Gimmick: Right before he finishes off his opponents he says “Delete”.

Theme 1: ???
Theme 2: ???
Theme 3: ???

Stats:
-Hp: Mid
-Strength: Low Mid
-Magic: High Mid
-Defense: Mid
-Intelligence: High
-Attack Speed: High Mid
-Combo Capability: High.
-Attack Reach: Mid.
-Running speed: Mid.
-Evasion: High Mid.

Special Attacks:
Venenosus Serpentes(The poisonous serpents)-summons snakes made of toxic gas.
Serpentes Venena(Serpents of the hunt)-summons obsidian snake skeletons with toxic green fire burning inside it.

Abilities: Virus Angues(The Poison of the Snakes)- Damage inflicted with keyblade has a 30% chance of poisoning his opponent.

Limit Break: Will do later.
Final Limit: will do later.

Story: A lot is unknown of him though he seems to be part of a powerfull family

Last edited by XGeass on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri May 13, 2011 8:35 pm

An updated version of my characters whose bios have changed any

Title: The Lupine Of The Between
Name: Lance Willright
Weapon: Void Gear (Vanita's keyblade) and Blessed Gear ( gold and white color swap of the same weapon)
Element: Light, Darkness, Nothing
Number:???
Appearence:a fifteen year old boy with medium long black hair that covers his left eye and two differently colored eyes one blue (right) and one gold (left)
Personality: Rather serious around strangers and usually the one to lead always taking on life head-on. has a strong sense of justice and is quick to act on a situation
Gimmick: "I Will Not Bow!"
Theme: The Price Of Freedom (FFVII Crisis Core)
Battle Theme: Frontline by Pillar

Stats:
HP:High
Attack:Mid
Magic: Mid
Defense: Mid
Intelligence: Mid
Attack Speed: High
Combo:Mid Low
Combo Reach: Mid Long
Running Speed: Low
Evasion: High

Weakness: you know the old saying look before you leap? That doesn't apply here as Lance is always quick to act and has gotten himself into to several bad situations because of this

Special Attacks:
Dark Viper- Three black and red lasers of dark energy, explosive on impact.
Morning Star- a explosive ball of light energy
Nothing's Tendrils- releases spiked tendrils that chase foes and hurt them on contact
Glory/Shadow/Abyssal Hound- summons an ethereal wolf to aid in combat, explodes upon death, nowhere near as explosive as Morning Star or Dark Viper

Abilities: (changes when a certain special attack is used in repition)
Hellfire- becomes cloaked in golden hellfire, both eyes turn gold and his clothes take on a black and red scheme, enhances his dark-based abilities
Hope- becomes cloaked in blue Heaven's Fire, both eyes turn blue and his clothes take on a white and gold scheme, enhances his light based powers
Conflict- provides him with a balance betwee his two sides and is also his innate appearance
Nothing's Spiral- becomes enveloped in black Nothing's Fire, keeps his normal appearance and improves his nothing based powers

DMW: Rexson-Crystal Storm
Sally-Rage's Fire
Pheonix-Myriad Arrows
Nathan- Hell's Infernal Glory
Tony- Alchemist's Cataclsym
Stephen Willright- Between's True Power
Oxthmas- Lady Luck Always Wins
Gunamnex- Fate's Judgement
Maximillian Willright- All's True Ending V2
Bahumat- Exaflare
Necro- Force Tesla Ball
Aleri- Darkness Rising (Apocalypse/Rebirth) <each has a different effect>
Thalia- Raging Winds

Limit Break: Hell's Gate, Nothing's Abyss, Heaven's Light
A further powered version of Despair, Hope, or Nothing's Spiral I'm pretty sure all of you are smart enough to figure out which is which.

Final Limit: Mahatma: The Great Soul

A furious drive form giving Lance almost unlimited control of his powers

Desperation: Unshaken Will
Kneeling in defeat, Xancel fights his way to his feet and states, " As I fight against darkness, the same power flows within me. I hide myself from the light, its power also stirs. So, natrually as one of the between I call upon nothing as my power for it grants me an UNSHAKEN WILL!" His form then changes to that of a wolf that wields a dual bladed staff that has Void Gear and Blessed Gear on each end. The wolf he becomes has fur that resembles Xemnas' cloak during his last battle, mostly white with streaks of black running through it. In this form he has unfailing control of all three of his powers. He also becomes immune to all status effects in this form.

Equipment: wears a grey hoodie and gray cargo pants, has a shoulder guard on his shoulder that changes between gold, blue and grey depending on his form and is also the start of his armor like a Keyblade apprentice's

Title: The Wild Card
Name: Nicholas Sinclair
Weapon: Lucifer's Blade (golden goblet that has crystals forming the hilt with a light blade protruding from it
Element: 22 different ones (Changes based on persona equipped)
Appearence:a fifteen year old boy with jet black hair that almost reaches his eyes which are a calm blue that changes to electric blue in battle
Personality: Violent and swears a lot but actually cares for people and is always looking out for those in harm's way
Gimmick: "Persona!"
Theme: Burn My Dread -Last Battle- (Persona 3)
Battle Theme: Mass Destruction (Persona 3)

Summons: (which determine his of abilities and skills)

Orpheus (Fool Arcana) weak fire, ice, electricity, and wind skills
Surt (Magician Arcana) Strong Fire skills
Scathach (Priestess Arcana) Medial Ice and Wind skills
Skadi (Empress Arcana) Heavy Ice Skills
Odin (Emperor Arcana) Heavy Lightning Skills
Kohryu (Hierophant Arcana) Translator (let's him speak multiple languages)
Cybele (Lovers Arcana) String healing skills
Thor (Chariot Arcana) medial lightning and physical skills
Throne (Justice Arcana) medial dark and light skills
Arahabaki (Hermit Arcana) medial healing and physical skills
Norn (Fortune Arcana) strong Wind skills
Siegfried (Strength Arcana) strong physical skills
Attis (Hanged Man Arcana) regenerative skills (heals over extended period 358/2 cura)
Alice (Death Arcana) Strong dark skills
Yurlungur (Temperance Arcana) medial regenerative skills
Beelzebub (Devil Arcana) medial dark skills
Chi You (Tower Arcana) strong physical skills
Helel (Star Arcana) strong almighty skill
Sandalphon (Moon Arcana) medial almighty skills
Asura (Sun Arcana) medial fire and electric skills
Messiah (Judgement Arcana) strong light skills
Story: A close friend of Xancel's as his world was the one Xancel wound up on when Xancel's world was destroyed

Equipment: wears a black hooded peacoat and black pants with chainmail beneath it

Title: The Tempest Tossed
Name: Thalia Blackhearth
Weapon(s): Kingdom's Star x2 (two four pointed kingdom keys wielded like Fuuma shuriken
Element: Wind and Lightning
Organization:???
Appearence:a fifteen year old girl with long black hair and piercing green eyes, around 5'4"
Gimmick: "Wind!"
Theme: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Battle Theme: I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy
Controlled Theme: Falling Inside The Black By Skillet
Controlled Battle Theme: Monster by Skillet

Stats:
HP:Mid
Attack:Mid
Magic: High
Intelligence: High
Attack Speed: High
Combo:Mid high/Low (if thrown)
Combo Reach: Mid low/ Very Long (if thrown)
Running Speed: High

Weakness:strong against magic but is hurt more easily by physical attacks 
Special Attacks:
Twister Step (only used against Assassin nobodies)- is propelled into the air on a gust of wind and slams down on top of the enemy forcing it underground to explode
Tornado-using a tunnel of wind she snares the enemy and slashes however many she catches in the tunnel in rapid sucession
Thunder and all stronger thunder based abilities
Aero and all stronger aero based abilities

Abilities: Static- inate ability whenever she is in battle her being touched by an enemy causes light electric damage 
Cyclone- essentially Ven's command style
Wingblade-also a command style of Ven's except summons extra shuriken, raises combo length when thrown

Limit Break: Twister's Call- an immensely powerful version of Cyclone and Wingblade combined into one

Final Limit: Wind Dragon- think of Xaldin's lance dragon except made out of Fuuma Shurikens, wind, and lightning.

Desperation:???

Equipment: wears all black this includes a black t-shirt underneath a thin black jacket and black jeans along with black gloves and shoes has given her headphones to Lance now wears Lance's family pendant in it's place.

Name: Maya
Organization: ???
Weapon: Pain and Panic (two daggers)
Element: Illusion
Number: 3
Appearence: a teenage girl with long silverish blue hair and pupiless eyes, wears acloak like Thanatos'
Personality: Her own illusion have driven her mentally insane, has had a change of heart and now inhabits Lance's shadow often leaving to help with simple tasks
Gimmick: using the third person to speak, using Maya instead of I

Stats:
HP:Mid
Attack: Mid
Magic: High
Intelligence: Mid
Attack Speed: high
Combo:Long
Combo Reach: Short
Running Speed: High

Special Attacks: N/A

Abilities: Losing Your Illusion- allows Maya to counteract illusions made by others up to her own ability

Hard Copy- can make copies of herself that attack like after images of herself

Equipment- wears a black short sleeved hoodie with a purple t-shirt underneath and a black skirt with black boots all her clothes are decorated with skull pictures
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 am

Title: Solar Knight
Name: Naxcel (Naks-cell)
Human name: Lance
Weapon: Glory - lance(the one knights use)
Element: Sun- creates energy blasts/shockwaves
Number: The Division Low ranking member
Apperence: 16 male blond hair green eyes
Personallity: implosive and hotheaded but protective of his friends
Gimmick:???

Theme
Battle Theme 1: ???
Battle Theme 2: ???

(Thanks to XGeass for the Idea)

Stats:
-Hp: mid
-Strength: high
-Magic: Mid
-Defense: Mid
-Intelligence: Mid
-Attack Speed: mid
-Combo: Mid
-Combo Reach: long mid
-Running speed mid
-Evasion low

Weakness: sucks at dodging

Special Attacks: will do it later

Abillities:

Limit Break: will do it later
Final Limit: will do it later
Desperation:will do it later

Story:l will do it later

Title: Melody of Dreams
Name: Xalen (Zal-in)
Human name: Neal
Weapon:Rem: flute
Element: Dreams/Sleepe
Number: The Division Low ranking member
Apperence: 14 male white hair blue eyes
Personallity: Quite
Gimmick: usually playing his flute

Theme :???
Battle Theme 1: ???
Battle Theme 2: ???

(Thanks to XGeass for the Idea)

Stats:
-Hp: low mid
-Strength: low
-Magic: high
-Defense: low
-Intelligence: high
-Attack Speed: mid
-Combo: low Mid
-Combo Reach: short
-Running speed mid
-Evasion high mid

Weakness: low physical strength and defence

Special Attacks: will do it later

Abillities:

Limit Break: will do it later
Final Limit: will do it later
Desperation:will do it later

Story:l will do it later
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 5 Empty My first character...yays

Post  LightRoxas13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:30 am

Title: The Windy Silhouette
Name: Maxgen (Pronounced exactly as spelt so Max-gen)
Original Name: Megan (Once again pronounced as spelt so Meg-an)
Weapon: Keyblade (Oblivion,Oathkeeper,Astral Blast (main Keyblade i guess you could say),and the Wind looking Keyblade in Days (forget the name and cant find it on google,might fix later also main-ish one))
Element: Wind/Air
Number: ??? (Dunno yet how many members are there?)
Appearence: 13 year old girl,brown hair down to sholders,blue eyes,skinny but fit
Personality: Slightly lazy but when working very dedicated (depends on what it is though and if she isnt in the mood she can be VERY lazy),gets mad/annoyed easily,a little quiet but she can be loud when with friends,if with others in fight relies on them a lot (but not like 'You can do all the fighting and i'll just sit and watch.' type she just kinda expects someone to be behind to watch her back) but if shes by herself she can take care of herself (sometimes),hates it when others get hurt,(Prefers to not say her Gimmick but loves to say it in her mind)
Gimmick: "I fly with the wind."
Theme: Always by Panic! At The Disco
Battle Theme: This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars.....?? (a little questioned on this theme)

Stats:
-HP:a little higher than mid
-Strength: high
-Magic: mid
-Defense: mid-ish low
-Intelligence: mid
-Attack Speed: high-ish low
-Combo: high
-Combo Reach: long
-Running speed: mid
-Evasion: high

Special Attacks:
Air Ball- Air ball (der) created with the wind around her and can grow bigger and more powerful if kept in hand/stay at end of keyblade for a long amount of time,can be shot from both hands and keyblades

Aero Burst- Just air around her that swirls around her and can be released as a small shock wave...?

Areoga Explosion- Air surronds her body then exploads outward to blow away/damage opponent(this is also slightly used in Final Limit)

Wind Shard- Sharpens wind to where its almost solid and perice enemies

Can wrap wind around blade to make slightly more powerful

Can spin keyblades to attack in midair

Weakness: Electicity and doesnt hold back when attacking

Ablities:
Glide- Uses wind to run off ground but still close to it and uses wind to fly around (can also Levitate in one spot and still attack from distance but is hard for her to do)

Extra weapon- Uses wind/air to make solid weapon

Limit: Air Blade- Air surrounds her and Keyblade and slashes around in a frenzy,almost impossible for her to stop
Final Limit: Wind Frenzy- Uses Areoga Explosion in beggining to summon another Keyblade of her choice then does above Limit except stronger and air whips around her

Notes: She barely remembers anything besides her name and she doesnt know what a keyblade is and how she got it

Last edited by LightRoxas13 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:17 am; edited 4 times in total
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:05 am

That would be Maxgen.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:07 am

could i replace the 'g' with an 'x' it just sounds better (in my opinion)
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:10 am

Probably not you need to use all letters
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 am

You couldn't. Rules say that the letters of someone's name must be scrambled, the entirety of them still there, with an X in there to make their name a Nobody's.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 am

fine i edited it
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 am

You can go ahead and post in the Org. XIV forum. Just make sure that you have Maxgen find her way into Castle Asylum, which is an exact replica of The Castle That Never Was, but it bases Org. XIV, which aims to defeat Org. XIII.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  DancingDemyx09 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Title: The Silent Magician
Name: Alyx
Original Name:Lya
Weapon:Broadsword
Element: Ilusion
Number: XXXII
Appearence: 14 year old girl, black hair with red and purple tips, really light blue eyes, skinny
Gimmick: Dance magic dance
Theme:I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance
Battle Theme: Sweet Sacrafice by Evanescence

Stats:
-HP:a little lower than high
-Strength: mid
-Magic: very high
-Defense: low
-Attack Speed:mid
-Combo: a little lower than mid
-Combo Reach: short
-Running speed: fast

Special Attacks:
Shadow Copy: makes at least 2 copies of her in battle
magic box: makes see through 3-d boxes that she throws at people
makes illusions were the person sees themselves somewhere else and she is someone else

Weakness: air and electricity

Ablities: can make illusions smaller are easier for her she dislikes having to use big illusions

Limit: Illusion cover: she makes illusions that hide her from the attacker and the uses that advantage to attack
Final Limit:she uses her illusions and Illusion cover to drive her attacker insane because they believe to be hearing voices

Notes: she is lazy and childish she sometimes runs into closed doors she only does things if she has to and when she does she does it half way shes quiet when she is alone and when she's not around people she doesn't like she reads a lot! Maxgen and Alyx went to school together
DancingDemyx09
DancingDemyx09
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Name: ???
Weapon: Described in other
Element: Despair
Number: 0
Appearence: Tall, with something always covering his face. Black pants with a white bloodstained shirt. Appears to be between 17 and 20
Personality: Violent, always ready to kill something, but strategic and patient.
Gimmick: Maniacal laughter
Theme: Ha Ha You're Dead (Green Day)
Battle Theme: Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N Roses)

Stats:
-HP: High
-Strength: Upper mid
-Magic: Low
-Defense: mid
-Attack Speed: high
-Combo: Long
-Combo Reach: low/mid
-Running speed: fast

Special Attacks:
Summon: Calls a small number of wisplike, vaguely humanoid creatures

Weakness: Cocky

Ablities: Can jump very high, can hover

Other: Weapons are either like brass knuckles with spikes at each knuckle, or something hard to describe. It's kinda like a sword with another sword coming out the bottom of the hilt. It's wielded like a staff.

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added rough age)
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next