Org. XIV (story)

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 36 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 am

Dispatch was most certainly getting desperate. Then again, there was something he hadn't tried yet. Though it would probably end badly for all those involved...it was still the only way to win. And besides, there were medics in the castle. He hoped. Without letting up, his hand began to glow a violent purple.

Dispatch stopped attacking and backstepped several times. "Shi no ichigeki!" he yelled. The glow around his hand manifested itself into a small orb, which he flung at the ground by Rexial's feet, where it promptly exploded, filling the room with its brilliant waves of energy. Dispatch was flattened against the wall.

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 am

Aleri shook his head. "I'm just trying to keep things from getting any more complicated. All I did was neglect to mention something that, honestly, I'm not sure about yet. Maybe if I confirm it, I'll tell you. But for now, sorry."

"I have my own confidence, I don't need help with that. It's just that you're not exactly acting confident, yourself. Now, uh, could you try and react a little to the fact that an enemy just showed up?"

He called down a bolt of Thundaga, blasting the Invisible-eqsue Heartless. "...And even Masters have problems. Being crowned a Master doesn't grant you infinite wisdom, it just means that your own master thought you were worthy of being one yourself. Considering the fact that your master turned out to be evil... you may still have a ways to go."

Aleri summoned Broken Soul, focusing for a moment... but nothing happened. "...The concentration of Avon Crystals here is zero precent? Not the tiniest bit of it? So much for that skill." He threw the Keyblade at the Heartless, aiming to cut it in half with a Strike Raid.

Rexial was sent skyward. He would've been crushed against the ceiling , had he not immediately blasted it and used the edge of the hole to stop his upward motion.

"The hell was that!?"

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:00 am

She grabbed her rapier and charged an ice attack. "Crystal Stasis." She stabbed her rapier into the heartless and the ice caused the heartless to turn into a ice statue that burst into pieces. She then grabbed her keyblade and sliced one of them in half. She jumped into the air. She stuck her rapier into the air and a light swirled in the air and she summoned a Angel. The angel opened her hands and a rose was in its hand started to wilt away and two of the heartless around me started to rot away to nothing. Eira fell to the ground and her rapier fell out of her hand and she was holding her stomach.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:23 am

Lance dismissed his blades, sensing that the current danger was over, "Eira!" He slid to her side kneeling next to her, "Are you alright?"

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 am

"Maybe, but im not entirely sure." She reached for her shoulder and the burning sensation kept comming. She pulled her shirt down on her shoulder revealing the mark that was causing her all the pain.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Aleri sighed. "I know you're trying to keep it from us to make things easier on us, but this kinda has to do with the situation." He kneeled next to her, still absentmindedly blasting at the heartless. "MY secret is irrelevant, but whatever that thing is, it's messing you up. It's useless to hide it, I can sense that something on your abdomen is disrupting your focus."

"Fine, if I fess up and tell you what I was hiding, will you tell us why you're in pain? I can't really use a high-level healing spell unless I know what's wrong, and low-level spells aren't gonna do the trick."

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Lance nodded, "Aleri's right. We can't help if you don't tell us what's wrong."

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

http://tital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Dispatch smirked. "Oh, right, you haven't seen that yet. That would be one of my better attacks. As you can see...it blows things up."

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Rexial dropped to the floor, having taken relatively little damage from the attack. "That thing would've nailed me if I were even a little more disabled... And then I'd be out for the count. So... call it a draw? I know your pride won't let you say I won..."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Dispatch laughed. "Okay, let's do that." He offered his hand...and then promptly fell unconscious from blood loss.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Rexial looked into the stands... noticing that Lance, Aleri, and Eira had all left. "Where the hell are the healers when we NEED them? Great." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a Hi-Potion. He pulled off the cap, tipped Dispatch's head back, and forced him to drink the healing drink.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Dispatch's wounds sealed themselves...somehow, and he woke up, coughing. "Next time could you just pour it into the gaping hole in my stomach so I can't choke?"

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

"I think you have to metabolize it. Pouring it into your stomach wouldn't have worked so well. I don't think this stuff is supposed to go directly into your bloodstream." Rexial said. "Sorry, our audience left, and I didn't think I could wake up a healer in time."

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Dispatch stood up and brushed the dirt off of himself. "That's fine. I should really start carrying items around with me...But I probably won't." He shrugged. "Hey, what can ya do? Anyway, thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:33 pm

"You're welcome. It's not like I want you bleeding to death. ...You really SHOULD carry a healing item with you, though. You know that the standard-issue coats we wear have pockets, right? There's room for two items without encumbering your movement." Rexial extended his hand. <To shake, not to help up. I may miss details sometimes, but not today! >:D >

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Dispatch shook Rex's hand. "You know as well as I do that I don't need healing items that often. And to be fair, if I was fighting anyone but you, I'd have had the entire thing closed and done with when I sliced them across the chest."

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 pm

"You can't do anything to help me. It's what happened when I gained the light that saved me. It gave me this mark." She pulled the part of her shirt hiding the mark down. "The mark is a L'cie mark. When I became a master the light intruiged the Fal'cie
and they gave me a crystal and branded me with this mark. I'm a type-b L'cie and was branded by a crystal since my hometown had affiliations with Oriense."

"My brand is the final stage of the pulse's brand. I only started becoming an L'cie two years ago so I'm mostly new to the whole L'cie buisness and contain most of my memories. I cant remember anything before the age of 2. My abilites respond with summoning magic when I active my brand."

"I havent completely figured out my Focus but i know the whole jist of it. I am in no way going to give up until I find out and complete it. I may be granted eternal Youth but will slowly lose my memories if I dont figure my focus out soon. One its found out I will crystalize or if I die i will crystalize and shatter."

Last edited by Namine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Rexial put his hands in the air. "Ya gotta keep something in case of emergencies."

Aleri's expression darkened. "You're a L'Cie? Why on earth..." He raised his arms. "...did you think we would have a problem with that!? I'm closer to being an abomination than you are, I'm only half a person!" He really seemed more angry about the fact that she misjudged them. Then again, their ties weren't unshakable. "...Well, at least I can see that you're showing some determination now. The rules sound different from what I've heard, but alright. What do you think your Focus is?"

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:18 pm

"No none of what I said was wrong. The l'cie in my home town when seeing the light gain power from etro from the kingdom of the dead. Yes I was given a focus. My focus was to find me friends souls to bring life back to my home world. I'm running against the clock here. I won't turn into monster just rather die each day until I find them. It's once I die I become a crystal I'm perfectly fine if I find them. Our town has a weird custom when it comes to the rules.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Dispatch shrugged. "Noted for future reference. I'll pick up a something before my next mission...or the next time I get really, really bored. Whichever comes first." With that, he turned and left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Rexial shrugged, leaving through a Dark Corridor.

"Well, let's get to work, then!" Aleri punched the ground. "Some things can't be changed..." No matter how hard I try, Soren will still be dead. No matter what I do, I can never return to my childhood days. "...But we're not gonna let you lose any more memories. ...Still, uh, I think it's natural that you can't recall anything from your first two years. Most people can't remember that far back."

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm

"Well that's how it goes believe me or not." She turned around and faced Lance
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 pm

<Namine are you by chance related to M. Night Shyamalan? Because you just have plot-twist after plot-twist. o_O>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:38 pm

<is that a compliment or an insult.>
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 pm

<Ever heard of Metal Gear Solid? Plot twist after plot twist, and people either say it's too complicated, or it's genius. It's a compliment, but only if you can pull your plot twists off correctly. He didn't say how well you did it, so I guess it could've been a back-handed compliment, or just a neutral remark based on observation.>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next