TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 35 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Rexial dived out of the way of the retaliation strike, careful not to get hit again. He stepped back a few more feet, then waited for Dispatch to make a move.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm

"So Aleri and Lance what do you think of this place?" She stared at the 2
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Aleri shrugged. "Too cold. ...Oh, uh, right. Suspicious."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 pm

"Well lets take a look around." Eira walked towards a ice coccoon. "It enhances the darkness of whats in side." All of a sudden 4 heartless fell from the coccoon and ran at them. "Come on Aleri." She pulled her destiny's embrace out.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am

Aleri didn't even bother summoning his weapon. He snapped his fingers, surrounding them in an inferno. "...I'd use the Keyblade, but these are Pureblood Heartless. They're just ambient darkness given form, not hearts trapped in darkness. If they survived that, you're welcome to finish them."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 am

Lance laughed, "Cold, yeah. That's how I'd describe it... And a little eerie, I can feel the wounded heart of this world... Tch, it's terrible."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 am

"Okay you take them on. Ill support you from the back by destroying the coccoon." She shot an ice shot at the coccoon and it burst into a million pieces. "If we would have left that thing still standing it would have summoned a whole army."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 am

Aleri shrugged. "Good thing you mentioned that before it did. I'd hate to be bogged down by overwhelming numbers of peons. Let's look for more of these and smash 'em."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 am

"Okay another thing you need to know is my hometown is the world of memories. Since the darknesshas taken over memories have been corrupted and can be used to mentally harm people. They like to make people suffer by going into their subconsious memories and targeting their worst memories. Also the darkness around the coccoons will destroy your memories until your erased from existence. Once that happens you will become a part of the darkness in this world."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:44 am

Aleri shook his head. "Even if I lose my memories, I can keep going. I lost them all before, and I can survive losing them again. I refuse to be beaten by some memory-erasure trick. And even if I did fade, I haven't got a shred of darkness. I can't even be corrupted by it, due to my artificial nature."

"I don't need memories to validate my existance."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 am

"So Aleri what is your reason for existence. Dont you have someone you care about to keep you going? Anyone at all?" She walked a little ahead and found another coccoon except this one was already smashed as if someone already had been here.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:57 am

"I don't need memories. I'm connected to my friends. Even if my memories got torn apart, they'd be right there to fix things. Even if I'm lost to a world of nothing, and lose my memories, and I'm left alone... I would never let myself fade. I've experienced worse than having my identity and memory stripped, and being isolated." Aleri's emotions were powerful enough to actually melt the ice near his feet a little. He spoke in a calm voice, but he obviously felt more than he was letting on.

"There are people I care about. There used to be one in particular, but I lost that bond when I lost my original existance. There is no one focal point, no fulcrum that could topple me."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:58 am

Lance seemed on edge, "This is unnatural... Be careful! I sense another presence."

Lance seemed particularly stricken by the question, "I don't know about Al. But, I've got Thalia back home... And I still have to prove to Soren he choose the right man to watch over his son when he died." He smiled sadly, thinking of his lost friend and his loved ones on Synthisle who were sparring while he was out adventuring with the Organization.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 am

"Aleri if you dont mind me asking who was the one you treasured before your existence was erased? Lance can you see it, can you see the memories of the lost ones of this land. Every where I turn I see them my mother and my father, Ayden and Luke. A part of me wants to forget them completely to be lost myself, the other part wants to make a right in the barren waste land something that has never happened in this world. Its hard to be here as i cant let go of what happened during this time here. Master, mother, father, Ayden, Luke all lost and are a part of the darkness that cant leave this world punished for letting the darkness to take over and their punishment to become the darkness. My master, luke and Ayden were once pure but their corrupted past got the better of them. My master used Ayden for his goal in killing an innocent man to have the family drenched in pure darkness. Ayden had no clue the master was just using him to fill his hatred to the top. Luke on the other hand was always so nice and not a mean bone in his body. My master had his heart ripped out of his body and replaced with a half of my mother's and father's heart. His heart eventually became full darkness. He never had a chance not with the way my parent's hearts worked. My master is partially the reason the land is what it is today. With these memories I am haunted by what happened to them all the time. They never stood a chance and I could never tell them what happened as an oath to the "Light". The light is expierence when you have a near death expierence. When my mother and father tried to kill me, I swore an oath to the light that saved me that I could never reveal anything that goes on in my homeworld to anyone that was born of origin to the world. My master knew this and used it to my advantage if I would have told I would have become pure darkness and since my pure heart was the only thing that shed any light in the world I could never do anything to lose it. I went looking for my friends because I knew if I saved them the darkness would be lifted and would come back to its original state. Until then the heartless control this world and anyone who controls the heartless controls the world also. This world hasnt just been corrupted it started since the time it came into existence. Its name Nitya Braen means just that "Eternally Corrupted."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:35 am

Lance grimaced, "I just got one of them. Cosmos is in pain... This world is terrifying... 'Eternally Corrupted', huh? I'm sorry you had to grow up here. The world is so dark..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:44 am

<...That hurt my eyes. I'm still seeing the afterimage of all those lines of text... PLEASE break that up into paragraphs.>

Aleri blinked a few times. "...And I thought I talked for impractical amounts of time, giving paragraph-length explanations in the space of half a second. I don't think I caught half of that. In short... WHAT?"

"I can't remember who it was in the first place. Sorry to disappoint you. Even if I knew the name, you wouldn't have heard it before." He glanced at Lance, giving him a solemn look. I REALLY don't feel like explaining my relationship with Vita to somebody I just met, when I don't even know for sure that she's the one I knew before. Don't contradict me.

"It's dark, but the problem isn't just that. This world is MEANT to be full of light, and this is unnatural for it. Yeah, dischord is the only way to describe it."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:47 am

"Don't be sorry for me. I was never a part of it enough to even make an impact. This world means nothing to me except a bad memory that will never go away. Eternally corrupt happens to be the perfect name for it because how ever long you stay in there you will become the darkness to corrupt the land for the rest of history." She back up against a rock and showed a marking on her shoulder. She quickly pulled her sleeve back over her shoulder. "I escaped that land and there is nothing to be sorry about. I made the right choice it is what kept me alive and not to corrupt my pure heart." She placed her hand on her shoulder.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:50 am

Dispatch stood there, blood dripping onto the floor, panting. He didn't want to move too much. If he did, he'd only bleed more. Best to wait for Rexial, let Rex do the moving. Then, he had an idea. He dropped the tip of his sword gradually as his shoulders rose and fell with his breathing, soon leaving his chest completely exposed to attack.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:03 am

Aleri sighed, scratching his head. "...For a Keyblade Master, you're not really so... professional. Usually, I'd have to go to ridiculous effort just to find out some of a Master's origin, but you're kinda telling us your life story without us even asking. Not that I mind, but you're not exactly filling me with confidence."

"Then there's the other thing... you're making assumptions about us. We've been fighting different enemies, learning different lessons, and becoming different people. We don't have nearly the same background as you. We have our friends to back us up in the end, and that's why we can do all this. We're not worried about getting our memories messed up, we've faced worse."

"All we have to do is smash those things, and then figure out how to fix this place. Even if we can't do that... just honor the memory of your friends and family. At least you can do that. It doesn't help to get depressed over this stuff!"

"Now let's show this world that the chains of memory aren't gonna slow us down!" He yelled, the ice beneath him melting even more. And whoever our mystery guest is, too!

Rexial continued to stand still. Either he wasn't falling for it, or he was trying to give Dispatch a break.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:07 am

He's not taking the opening...Am I making it too obvious? Dispatch stood up more and brought his sword up, now seemingly ready. However, he still left a gaping triangle formed by his sword, his arm, and his shoulderline.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:11 am

Rexial stood back up and began to run towards Dispatch... only to flicker behind him and slash him from there.

"I'm a master swordsman. I don't fall for such obvious feints." He muttered, aiming a kick at Dispatch's lower spine.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 am

Dispatch rolled forward from the kick and turned around. "Good to know," he said, trying to save his breath. This needed to end...fast. And there was one way to do that in his favor: Apply constant pressure. He leapt at Rexial and slashed every which way in a vague attempt to make contact. Left, right stab right up left stab down right left, Dispatch's sword went in every direction. It almost seemed as though he were merely flailing, though he wasn't.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 am

She was weak, fragile even. Much like a Princess of Heart, not a Keyblade Master, Lance's brows furrowed in worry. How had she passed the mark of mastery exam in a state like this? Traumitized and hurt, neither qualities of a master.

Lance fought off a bestial growl in the back of his throat, "Watch out!" His third blade appeared lashing out on a strand of nothing energy as it knocked away the enemy he had sensed appearing from the dark. He sprinted forward and leapt over Eira's head throwing one of his blades at the attacker and catching the other on its return trip.

Lance summoned Glory Hound and the birght wolf illuminated the heartless that had attempted to attack Eira, a large Invisble-like heartless colored a deep blood red, "Looks like someone wants to play!" He teased as golden hellfire swept across his weapons, the third blade coming to rest floating above his head.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:22 am

Rexial parried as many of the attacks as he could, saving his strength, rather than blocking them. And he only parried what he couldn't dodge. He's losing blood, so I imagine this is just desperation, trying to even things out. At this stage, I have to be very careful not to get caught in his attacks.

Aleri glared at the Heartless. "About time something showed up. Lance, do you want to handle this one on your own?" There's probably another one of those things from before nearby.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:27 am

"Its not my job to give you confidence. Thats something you have to gain on your own. You wont have people to give you confidence all the time. Start learning how to gain it now before you lose the chance."

She walked away and turned her back to him and went and sat next to a rock. She turned her head back to him. "I'm sorry If I came out as harsh. Its just you have to do stuff on your own and learn so you can keep doing it. By the way its not like I told the story to everyone. You guys are the only ones I told because I thought I could trust you all."

She looked back at Lance. "I'm sorry for laying my story down on you two. I will keep quiet the rest of the time we are here. My personality just doesnt click with everyone's here."

She got back up and went to the smashed Coccoon. "Aleri, okay I may not be the master you expected but now you know my secrets and that look you gave Lance back there I know your hiding something back there. I know you just met me and I have already laid alot on you two but you guys should be glad. I mean I lost everthing and havent trusted anybody for a long time. I had that courage to share it with you two."

She touched her shoulder again and began to crash down in pain and held onto the rock desperatly trying to keep herself from falling. "I'm wondering if I made the right choice."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next