TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 12 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Aleri shrugged. "I've never met you, that's for sure. Name's Aleri. And you are...?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Lance nodded, "Alright, he'd be to stubborn to tell me so thanks for that."

Nick grinned, "You know it! So, how about that check up then?" He asked.

Lance smirked, "C'mon, I'll give you a little tour on the way to the infirmary." Lance decided, guiding Nick and those that chose to follow in that general direction.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Sylvia just glared, hostility rising within her. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this guy...something doesn't sit right... "Sylvia." She replied with a shrug, before turning back to the two newcomers. "Right. So you two are my ticket out of here." She grinned. "Looking for any crew? Your piloting skills looked pretty bad from where I was standing. I'm pretty good at navigating Gummi's myself."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:48 pm

"You've got quite a mouth on you," Archer grinned, deciding she liked this kid already. "The ship doesn't belong to us but eh, if we're hiring we'll see. Now, don't try anything," she warned, "We're returning this ship soon." With that, she was walking after Nick.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Aleri excitedly raised his hand. "Oh, oh! Can I upgrade your ship? That kind of ship is pretty weak in every category. Mind if I mod it a little, just to give it some decent speed and firepower?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 pm

"People always seem to expect the worst of me..." Sylvia replied with a theatrical sigh, before turning to Aleri with a curious look. "You can build Gummi's?" She asked with genuine interest, forgetting her initial distrust of the long-haired boy.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Nick shook his head, "It doesn't need upgrades. It's not even OUR ship..." He sighed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Aleri rolled his eyes at Nick. "Details." He turned back to Sylvia. "Yeah. I'm pretty good at building ships, but flying them... Well, uh, to put it bluntly, I suck. In fact, Rex is the same. He designs amazing ships, but he can't pilot worth jack."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:08 pm

"Oh, well I can fly her just fine. Now building her's my problem." Sylvia replied with an enthusiastic tone, before her expression darkened. "Rex?" She repeated with a low, dangerous tone. "You mean...?"

Rexial.

"That bastard?" She spat, her eyes flaring in rage as she took in Aleri's appearance with a stunned expression. "You're-?!" She stopped herself with a shake of her head. "No, you ain't him, I can sense it...why do you look so much like that 'Rexial'?" She demanded harshly. "Don't mess me around neither!"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Aleri's expression turned to puzzlement. "You met Rex...? Wait, was that this morning? He was missing then, so I couldn't train the... Huh? Did he piss you off that badly? Oh, why we look alike? Th-thats tricky question... We're kinda... two halves of one person. He's the darker half, as you may have guessed. Did... did you fight him? Physically, I mean."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Nick nodded, "You can pilot? Well, that's something you've got going for you. Maybe there's space for someone who can fly well." Nick said thoughtfully.

Lance had finally gotten the group to the infirmary and was talking to a medic, the young woman nodded and walked over to Nick, "So, head injuries huh? Come on over here and take a seat." She told him pointing to one of the various cots in the room.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 pm

"Darker half?" Sylvia repeated with a deep scowl, before getting immediately distracted by his following question. "No, we didn't. Guy talks tough, but he's an idiot through and through. Wasn't worth my time." She shrugged. "But what's this about him being 'you'?" She returned to that point immediately. "Make some damn sense, I ain't got all day."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:38 pm

"Er, thing there is, it DOESN'T make any sense." Aleri muttered. "And how it happened is a long story... But, in short, Rexial and I were one person, but then we got split in half. See, at one point... Lance, did you tell her about the Heartless? See, miss, uh... Erm, they ripped my heart out at one point. Then, my sheer strength of will kept my body going as a 'Nobody'. That Nobody had a similar, yet still different, personality. He took the name 'Rexial'."

"Eventually, stuff happened, and my heart got put back in its place. Rexial's personality, however, remained dominant. He got all... dark. Then, later, something happened, and I was made dominant. Our personalities had shifted so far apart, though, that we couldn't remain as one entity. So, we split into two people. He doesn't have a physical body, actually. He's just darkness that is willed to be solid."

"And one last thing..." Aleri grinned slyly. "...I wouldn't buy his little clutz act if I were you. He's pretty fond of mind games, and if you let him get a mental advantage, you're screwed in a fight with him. In fact, he's insanely tough to begin with. You dont get to be Second-In-Command of the Organization by getting beaten up all the time."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 pm

"Oh, that Nobody stuff again..." Sylvia muttered. She shook her head. "I don't get it," she admitted simply. "All this talk of Nobodies, and darkness. It's all news to me." She looked up at him with a hard stare. "Let's just get one thing straight. I don't care what rank he is, or about his stupid 'mind games'. He crosses me, and he's dead meat." She gave him a cursive look. "And I don't like him digging in my head, neither. Same goes for you, if you two are the same person."

Leaving the conversation at that, Sylvia followed Lance and Nick into the infirmary. "So where'd you come from anyways?" Sylvia looked over at the white haired woman curiously. "Traverse Town, was it?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Archer shrugged. "Pretty sure that's the name of the place I landed in. The Moogles told me that's where most people who get set adrift end up. They're a race... small pink creatures with red sphere's atop their heads," Archer explained at Sylvia's blank look.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Nick nodded, "Yeah, it's a survivor town mostly. A lot of people who lose their way end up there." He tried to explain as the medic looked him over, examining his eyes with a penlight.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:07 pm

"Right..." Sylvia mumbled, trying to picture the strange race in her head before giving up with a sigh. "So, you crash landed somewhere too?" She quirked an eyebrow. "Were you on a ship when it happened?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 pm

"No. I was in the middle of disarming a fusion reactor to prevent meltdown when the whole world got swallowed in darkness," Archer recounted, "So no."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

"Disarming a what now?" Sylvia deadpanned, looking completely perplexed. "Wait, your world was swallowed by darkness?" She blinked in surprise. "Wow. Sorry about that, love." She crossed her arms. "So what are you gonna do now, without your home?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm

"Fusion Reactor. You know? Cold Fusion? A meltdown can cause an explosion big enough to wipe out half a planet," Archer shrugged, "Eh, I'll survive. It's not like I haven't died before or anything. I'll just see what I can do."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 pm

The medic let Nick down off the cot and he walked back over to the others, "So, apparently, me recent bout with the Darkness has damaged part of my memory. That explains why it's so foggy when I try to remember the battle before I wound up in Traverse Town. She says it'll heal over time but until then I'm stuck with the powers that be."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:30 pm

"Oh! Nuclear power. Don't have much knowledge in that area." Sylvia admitted with a shrug. "Although...you've died before?" Sylvia looked both surprised and impressed at the idea. "Huh. You must be one tough woman, then." She winked, before turning to Nick. "What, you got amnesia or something?" She raised an eyebrow. "So your world was 'swallowed' too, right? Or do you not remember that much?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Nick shrugged, "I guess you could call it amnesia but I remember most stuff well enough. Just the events right before I got to Traverse Town are foggy and my powers are limited. I'm a lot more powerful than I look." He smirked, "And yeah, it was swallowed. I remember that much..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:40 pm

<I'm going to die if I don't make a character with Personae >.< >
Nathan woke up to Fritz looking at his PDA. He swatted Fritz's hand away. "I was just looking" Fritz said. Nathan yawned, stretched, and took out his Orichalums. He grabbed some leather and fashioned a belt to his waist with the Orichalums in it. He went into his flow of magic and stored some energy into one of the Oricalums for future battles. He put most of his energy into it so he went back to bed.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 pm

"Heh. Well, I ain't one to decide fighting ability by looks." Sylvia answered with a grin. "So what are your plans once you get that head of yours healed up? The both of you?" She looked at the pair curiously. "Because I need a vessel to get off this world and back to mine. Maybe then I can find out what happened to my ship..."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next