TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:02 am

Aleri walked around the corner. "Well, Rexial went missing, and I can;t teach without him, so I just left a schedual for the day in the Round Room. They need to catch up, after yesterday's debacle, and frankly, I need a break from all this Keyblader business. So, I took the day off. No fighting, no missions, nothing but R&R, for once. ...Who's your new friend?"

<In case you didn't do the impossible and read everybody's Bios... I'll just mention that Al looks an awful lot like Rexial, but has long hair. Like, waist-length, at least. I imagine this is a detail that will be heavily lampshaded.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 am

<Slyvia's down the hall with Maya. It's only Lance and Thalia in the Throne Room.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 am

"...What's with that look? You know full well I can sense her energy from here." Aleri said. "And I would never doubt your faithfulness to Thalia."

<^^^This was my backup plan. I like to have an explanation for my minor inconsistancies, which are bound to occur.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 am

"Evil?" Sylvia caught on to that word with a slight frown before dismissing it with a sigh.

That sounded like a story for another day.

"Okay, Maya. Much obliged." She bowed lowly to the girl in return with a playful grin before walking into the room allocated for her.

Sylvia couldn't help but gasp in approvement of her ornate, well-furnished surroundings as her eyes caught sight of a double bed, a wall-length mirror, a dressing table and an ensuite. In seconds, Sylvia was examining every inch of the room, looking through the drawers, picking up various ornaments and bric-a-brac until finally she sat back on the bed with a sigh of relief.

It was like a dream come true. It was like everything she had wanted, ever dreamed of having for herself. And yet...

Sylvia let out a groan and let herself fall back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling thoughfully. Sure beats the floor, like back at home...

So much had happened that day. Waking up in a new world, encountering those strange creatures, meeting Lance....and now she was stranded with no means of contacting her ship. She frowned. Well, Lance didn't understand how her comm worked...but that didn't mean that no one else would.

She wouldn't give up. In the meantime, she would have to get stronger...and enjoy her new luxurious surroundings to boot. Sylvia smiled, and let herself doze off to an easy sleep.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 am

Lance shook his head, the confused expression leaving his face, "Oh, you must mean Sylvia. She's getting her room assignment from Maya down the hall. She's a pirate I found crash landed out in the Lost Woods this morning. We're pretty sure her ship was swallowed by darkness but we're trying to keep that under wraps. Also, if she comes back this way, I suggest you run. Rexial REALLY pissed her off earlier." Lance explained.

Maya smiled and left back towards the throne room, "First, the Gambler now a Pirate! What other friends is Maya going to make today?" She asked herself optimisitically, cartwheeling once before walking normaly down the hall.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 am

Aleri flaunted his hair, nearly knocking knocking over a wall ornament. "Oh, please. I may look a lot like Rexial, but it's not like I could be mistaken for him. My disposition is clearly different from his, and then there's the hair... And my voice is slightly higher. Even if she does try ripping me to shreds, I can probably survive whatever damage she does while I escape. And, while I did say I wouldn't fight, I can disuade her. I'll pass Rexial off as my cousin, just to dumb it down. I could tell her that he's my darker half, but then, what kind of pirate buys a story like that?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 am

Lance nodded, "Yeah, you've definitely have a point there. She might believe you as long as Thalia and I went along with it."

Thalia shrugged in agreement, "I don't see why she wouldn't."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Daniel emerged from a DC in the caves as Ichiro passed. "Hey, Ichi! It's taken care of!"

Ichiro stopped and turned around. "What, you didn't save any for me?"

"Well, I would have, but you took too long." Daniel shrugged. "Then again, I'm not complaining."

"Yeah, because you actually got to do something other than wander around a cave for an hour."

"Has it really been that long? Man, I only took like two minutes to take care of the Heartless."

"Really? Then what took you so long?"

Daniel realized his mistake and hastily said, "Oh, nothing! I was just, ah...just wandering around."

Ichiro laughed. "Come on, Dan."

"Don't shorten my name like that."

Ichiro grunted. "For real, you spent an hour just wandering around Traverse Town? Hollow Bastion I might buy, but Traverse Town? Be realistic, who'd you meet?"

"I didn't meet anyone!" Even in the darkness, Ichiro could see Daniel's color change.

"It was a girl, wasn't it?"

"I--no! ...Yes."

"And how'd it go?"

"See, this is why I don't like to tell you. You just keep asking questions."

"Well, that's your fault for telling me. ...So, how'd it go?"

Daniel sighed. "Actually...better than usual."

"As in, you didn't get slapped in the face? Or actually good?"

"Actually good. She smelled...different."

"Daniel. All people smell different. Especially girls."

"No, different as in...like metal."

Ichi laughed. "You're kidding. She's probably just a mechanic."

"Maybe..." Daniel doubted it, but shrugged. The two started back toward their home section of cave.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:15 pm

"Well, then, d'you mind introducing us?" Aleri asked. "I haven't got anything planned today."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Lance shrugged, "You'll have to wait awhile. She's resting since juts survived being swallowed by darkness. Why not hang around though? I don't have anything in particular planned unless Xeromus gives me a mission out of the blue since we have those PDAs now."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Aleri sighed. "Well, they ARE optional. Unless you gat anything that says it's 'SA Class'. Then, it means it's an actual threat to the populace."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Lance nodded, "Sure, but let's say you ignore a lower rank mission and the problem escalates. Then, it's an SA, harder to deal with, and possibly life threatening. So, I'll do any mission that comes my way if I'm not busy."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Aleri shrugged. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, Xeromus rarely detects a threat and assigns a mission to deal with it by the time somebody cleans up. And, since you haven't recieved any missions yet, you wouldn't know about this: A very distinct tone plays when you get a mission. It's hard to mistake for any other sound, trust me. It's really weird..."

<Actually, the way I picture it is, it's the sound effect for the Info Bar in KHII.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Lance nodded, "Nice to know. I'm hoping to avoid missions for today though. One of the few calm ones we've had in forever." He explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm

"Calm? You look like you've been in a scuffle with some Heartless." Aleri pointed out. "Or did the pirate lady attack you?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 pm

"A little early morning training is all. Just practiced with the hounds." He summoned Noctem and Diem to his side, "They follow my mental commands better now so they could actually be useful beyond being used as explosives." Lance explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Aleri shook his head. "Explosives...? I don't get it. Well, shall I heal you up a little? And maybe the lady as well, since she was caught in a fight. ...How did I know that? Huh. Well, shall I see to healing?" His hand glowed blue, ready to throw around some HP Restoration. ...Or a fireball. One could never tell.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Lance held up a hand to stop Aleri, "It's fine. I'll heal. I'm teaching myself Regen from a spellbook I found. It's a work in process but I'm trying to get a better grip on healing magic too. I can always improve." He gave a determined smile. The minor wounds he had incurred did seem to be closing up but at a slower rate than a perfected Regen would allow.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 am

"What about her? Somebody without any experience fighting Heartless is almost guaranteed to get hurt." Aleri scratched the back of his head... with the hand he had concentrated energy in.

He was knocked forward, hitting the floor facefirst. "Ow... Well, after what happened last night, I barely feel my face anyway." Aleri got back up, rubbing his face to restore some feeling. "...Wow, that was loud."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:46 am

Darkness.

So many voices...

"Hawkins!"

"Ugh! What are these things?"

I'm such a coward...

"Captain! What are our orders? Captain...?"

"Calm down! All we can do is drive these creatures off board! We can't let them win!"

What should I do...?

"W-What is that? What 's happening?"

It's so dark...

"What in the world is-"

*BANG*

Sylvia's eyes fluttered open instantly, bolting off the bed as she looked around wildly at her surroundings with her sword immediately unsheathed. "What in the heck...?" She growled, her eyes still half-lidded from sleep as she looked around the room carefully. "Where...where am I?" She rubbed her forehead wearily as the day's events flooded back in her memory. "Oh...yeah..." She yawned, a heavy feeling in the pit of her stomach. The RLS Legacy...what had exactly happened to her ship?

Would she ever find out?

She snorted. Of course she'd find out. Sheathing her sword, Sylvia looked over at the door. She doubted she would be able to go back to sleep now, tired as she was. She'd take a personal tour around the castle to keep herself occupied. With that thought in mind, Sylvia left her room, and walked down the long corridor, her heels clacking softly as she went.

Hmm...His Majesty sure has quite the cushy lifestyle. May as well make myself at home while I'm here...
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:54 am

"...Well, we may as well head out somewhere. I haven't had much time to check this world out, actually. The other two times, I was busy fighting. First it was the Ravain, then it was Siks. Well, I guess it doesn't count, since I had gone berserk... So the second time, it was just partying. Say, why dont we visit Daidara's Metalworks?" Aleri suggested.

"I haven't had the chance to thank him for fixing up TELOS. I wonder what would happen if TELOS were to awaken now... See, Roland told me that it would be restored to its original brilliance when I reach my potential. Of course, I had Daidara fix it up, so it's in perfect condition already. What would happen if it were to awaken now?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:03 am

Lance laughed, "That works. I was gonna head into town to talk to him later anyways." Lance stood up, "Off we go then?"

Meanwhile, Thalia had left the two alone to chat about the Organization. Something she didn't really care about getting involved in and was walking the halls with little to do. That was until she saw Sylvia, "Hey, new girl! I thought you were resting?" She called down the hallway as she picked up her pace catching up to her.

Pheonix had been woken up by Maya and was then dragged to the roof listening to ramblings about "the new pirate lady and you shouldn't sleep in so late and you're gambler friend is here!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 am

Aleri walked down the hall... and got lost in a matter of minutes.

"Ugh, my sense of direction is impeccable back at Castle Asylum, and that place has magically twisted geography! ...Maybe I can't grasp normal building layouts as well as distorted, weird ones."

He walked right past the group of girls, not even noticing.

"Lance, could you lead to the main gate? I'm hopeless at this."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 am

"Huh?" Sylvia turned around and noticed the familiar dark haired girl catch up to her. "Oh, Princess." She greeted her with a small grin. "Couldn't sleep. Heard this banging noise that woke me right up. So I'll catch some sleep later. Right now I'm having a look around." She stretched her arms and looked at Thalia curiously. "You want something?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:20 am

"No, just bored, the same as you. Lance and Aleri took off in the conversation about the Organization so I got bored and left. Then, found you. If you wanna have a look around the castle, I can be your guide though. This place is gigantic." Thalia admitted.

Lance laughed and nodded, "Yeah, we've passed Pheonix and Maya, what three times now?" He'd had fun watching Aleri get lost in the castle's corridors but then turned around, "Follow me." He informed Aleri, leading him to the main gates.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next