TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 39 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:52 pm

<Xelo and Caxom: Dude we've seen your post Aleri you are Krillin in a different body>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 39 Empty IMMA FIRIN' MAH -AGA SPELLS!

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Tony looked down at the newcomer.
"Well, the point is to defeat each other..."
Tony shot 5 level 10 Firagas, 5 level 10 Blizzagas, and 5 level 10 Thundagas at the newcomer.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:16 pm

<So, we can create missions for our characters, right?>

Siks walked into his room and checked the computer for a mission.

"You are to go to a new world called 'Land of Sorcery' and perform recon on a man named Dave. Remain unseen."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Nathan turned around and caught the scythe in two fingers. <It still cut him though, in between the fingers.> He took his keyblade and attempted to cut the blade of the scythe off, and he then summoned multiple heartless. <His old self was *very* dark, literally.> Nathan shook himself a little bit, but then just returned to having a devilish grin on his face.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Morpheus healed himself after barely surviving Xasyll's attack and shrugged off Rexson's crystals as he charged toward the group. "All lives end in eternal slumber." He swung his blade at Xasyll, R, and Rexson whom Xancel was behind Xancel dove in front of the trio blocking the vicious assault with a dark shield that that started to chip away as Morpheus repeatedly swung at it. "Get the HELL away from my friends!" Xancel snarled as he knocked Morpheus backwards by imploding the dark shield forward.
He then charged forward and he and Morpheus battled blade to blade until Morpheus found an opening and slashed across Xancel's chest. Xancel fell to his knees before hitting the dirt. "Now, which one of you wishes to face ETERNAL SLUMBER!" Morpheus said omniously as he charged the group.
<No one attempt to help Xancel, this is part of his plot development, continue fighting Morpheus, the epicness will come in the next post>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Rexson's eyes widened. 'Xancel, are you okay' He thought to him before stepping forward. "How about i put you to sleep, Ugly" He said summoning a crystal shelid and crystal spear.

<He's not interfering he's buying Xancel some time to recover, so you Know>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

<That's basically what he said to do.>

Xasyll was angered.
"Morpheus, I will end you so quickly-"
R stopped her.
"Let me handle this." She said. "Luxord."
R lay 20 cards out.
"The cards have been set. You have a 50/50 chance of being caught in a never-ending time loop. Choose wisely. If you don't choose, you automatically are sucked into a never-ending time loop."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:16 am

"Foolish mortal. I am not tethered to this world by the hands of fates nor the strings of time. Neither of them affect me." Moprheus stated as he slashed his sword loosing a shockwave the cut all of R's cards in half. "Show me your real strength. You are NOTHING." He charged the group slashing at Rexson with his gunblades.
<Meanwhile>
Xancel was falling through infinite darkness a trail of bubbles rising behind him. 'I'm not strong enough... I... I failed them...' He continued to fall deep in thought until a voice came to him. "Do not lose hope." He eyes opened as he heard the voice. "There is still time. Fate is by your side. Now, step forth and claim your true power." He landed on a glass platform with pictures of his friends etched around a picture of himself holding Blessed and Void Gear. There were three platforms, one with a shield, one a sword, and one a staff. Xancel walked forward and picked up the sword. The voice spoke to him again. "The power of the warrior...Invincible courage...A sword of terrible destruction... Is this the power you seek?" Xancel shook his head and placed the sword back before walking to and picking up the shield. The voice spoke, "The power of the guardian... the kindness to aid friends... A shield to repel all... Is this the power you seek?" Xancel nodded and the shield flashed into light and dissappeared. He then walked to the staff and picked it up, the voice spoke, "The power of the mystic... inner strength...a staff of wonder and ruin..." This time Xancel immediately threw away the staff sensing a evil power within. "You have the power within you to defend your friends and ward away evil... May this be your guide." In flash of light, the shield reappeared in Xancel's hand and gradually split into Blessed and Void Gear. "Now remember your true power... your friends and allies." Xancel smirked as he heard their voices in his head, he smirked, "I'm not giving up yet..." He drew his blades and dissappeared in a flash of light.
<due to playing Crisis Core, I'll be playing with a new mechanic for a while, the DMW, I may keep it as a part of Xancel, i might not. Opinions please?>
(Status message: Heightened emotions have effected the DMW)
<Will continue in next post and yes I just gave Xancel keyblades>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 am

R was enraged.
"Y-you want m-my true power? I'll show you true power!!" She said before levitating in the air and blinding everyone with a flash of light. When it cleared, a figure resembling each of the Organization XIII's members.
"This is my true power!" She said in 13 voices at once.
She brought a large ball of fire to a large chunk of earth in each hand and poured the magma that resulted on top of Morpheus, as she was still levitating in mid-air. She summmoned and tossed a shield exactly like Vexen's like a frisbee at Morpheus. It glowed with a spell that would make Morpheus die a terrible and painful death based on the element opposite of his own.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 am

Morpheus rolled and dodged the magma as a small bit of it burned his cloak and slammed his gunblade into the shield sending it hurtling back towards R. "NOTHING."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

<I approve, namely because Gunamnex is fascinated with studying keyblade techniques.>

Sitting on his throne like chair above the arena, Gunamnex shuddered for a moment, his left hand instantly summoning Remembrance. Gunamnex stands up, saying to Oxthmas, "It seems our new friend has unlocked his true potential"

Oxthmas, taken aback at Gunamnex's sudden motion, blurts out, "What are you talking about?"

Gunamnex, opening a portal of light, says as he begins to walk through, "Come, a new keyblade wielder awaits observation."

The two walk through the portal of light, which then opens up at the keyblade graveyard, away from the current battle, atop a nearby cliff.

Walking out of the portal, Oxthmas notices the fight going on. "Seems like we missed out on yet another game" he says in his sly tone.

Gunamnex, stepping out of the portal, looks out towards the conflict, calmly saying to Oxthmas, "It seems more pieces are in play now, much earlier than I expected." With that, the two continue to watch the conflict, Gunamnex fiercely staring down towards where Xancel fell and now layed, expecting something to occur.

Last edited by Maverick Entity on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 am

Rexson threw his spear at Morpheus while his back was to him. Then his shelid spiked up and he threw that too. 'Xancel, Wakey Wakey pal we're kind of in a jam here' He thought to Xancel quickly before using Crystal Ravine.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 am

The boy was shot and was damaged badly by every spell and was push to the bottom of the ocean and was knocked out.

XxxxX

<His Scythe was still the mist. But whatever.>

Nexus' scythe became the same mist and struck Nathan in the face.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 am

Xancel dissapeared in a flash of light and reappeared in the rows of keyblades from the row he pulled to blades that were extremely familiar, Void and Blessed Gear. He then dashed at Morpheus and knocked him back with a mighty uppercut. "Do you recognize these blades? They're my grandfather's, a man you fought alongside of during the Keyblade War and then betrayed. Killing him in his sleep... You'll pay for what you've done."
Morpheus took off his hood and revealed his face, "Well, then grandson of Maximillian Willright. Show me your power." In a whirlwind of darkness, he changed form into a blood red, metallic Bahumat. The Keyblade Graveyard changed in appearance, the sky darkened , the ground cracked and the keyblades glowed red in show of the live's that were ended short.
Xancel began to speak, a poem his father had told him, "As I Walk These Unholy Grounds
I Feel The Lingering Sentiments
Of Those Past
Anger And Hate
Sadness And Pain
Their Lingering Sentiments
The Lost Ones
Of This Forsaken Place
May They Rest In Peace"
Xancel glowed with light energy and charged Morpheus slashing at the dragon several times though it only made the dragon flinch before firing several flares at Xancel which he dodged then charged for a moment.
(POWER SURGE! Rexson: Crystal Rave Lv. 5)
"C'mon Xancel! You're stronger than that!"
"You're mine!"
Xancel's keyblades sprouted large crystals that he used to slash Morpheus several times then the crystals exploded off the blades and large crystals spurted from the ground freezing Morpheus in place.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 am

<CRISIS CORE 4 EVER>
Rexson pumped his fist in the air. 'YES THAT's HOW MY POWER SHOULD BE USED' he cheered outwardly and in Telepathy to Xancel.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 am

(DMW level: Heavenly)
Xancel dodged out of the way of several more of Morpheus' attacks before slashing him again but the dragon hardly flinched.
(POWER SURGE! Xasyll: Greif's Rage Lv. 5)
"Why the hell isn't it dead yet? I thought you were stronger!"
"I'm on it!"
Xancel blade's glowed red and grew in length, he threw them at Morpheus and they slashed threw the dragon before returning to him. Morpheus attempted to retaliate with several flares but Xancel slashed them Flares breaking them into 20 Firaga balls before knocking them back with his blades.

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:22 am

Rexson put his hand to his chin. "Xancel's got stronger...and his DMW is active...maybe he can win without my help...I need to get stronger too, incase They show up again" he mumbled watching the fight intenly

<Rexson knows two of the Damned, both of which want him dead for turning his back on Darkness>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 am

Nathan stumbled back, but now you wouldn't even know who he used to be. "I will show you, true power!!!" Nathan yelled at Nexas and the room started collapsing on Nathan and Nexas. Nathan ran up to Nexas but appeared behind him and then infront of him in mid-air. "Where am I truly?" Nathan said as he kept on teleporting, hitting Nexas with his keyblade. When his time splicer was over, he grasped his wayfinder but threw it to the ground. "Now is your time!" Nathan yelled as he appeared behind Nexas and delivered a deadly blow that would very easily knock someone unconscious, even kill them. "I will get my revenge, I will kill all people, especially the light ones!" Nathan said.

<Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Probably not. I don't think Nathan's past-life self would fit in the dark bloodline, but just a thought 8D. And since theres a 99.99% chance no, there could've been other dark peoplez in the keyblade war too.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:34 am

Morpheus took to the sky and preformed the mighty attack, Exaflare. <seriously if you don't know what it is search FFVII Crisis Core Exaflare on youtube, it's awesome>
Just before the attack was about to hit, Xancel sprinted closer to the group.
(POWER SURGE! Pheonix: Myriad Shield Lv. 5)
"You can do it Xancel!"
"I'm on fire now!"
Exaflare hit but it was blocked from harming the group by a massive hexagonal paneled shield that absorbed the blow. Xancel then dashed to Morpheus as he land and slashed him several times. The dragon retaliated with a massive blow from it's clawed arms that knocked Xancel back so that he skidded along the ground. Xancel kneeled as he got up and heard a voice in the back of his head.
(POWER SURGE!!! Steven Willright: Between's Guidance Ultima Lv. Master)
"Lance!"
"Dad?!"
"Kick his ass for me."
"Will do."
Xancel stood and spoke."Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,"
Xancel stood from his kneeling position and drew his keyblades again.
"I will fear no evil,"
Both of his keyblades became wrapped in nothing's tendrils
"for they are with me;"
He thought of all the people that had gotten him this far all of his friends and family
"their sword and shield,"
He raised his keyblades in front of him in an x-formation.
"they comfort me."
Xancel slashed the keyblades down through the air and glared at Moprheus.
“Between's Guidance Ultima!”
Xancel in a glow of grey light flew towards Morpheus at inhuman speed, his keyblades extended away from him attached to nothing's tendrils so that they became whips. He continued this for several seconds before throwing the blades so that they became lodged in Morpheus then charged light and dark energy into each so that the blades conducted the energy into Morpheus ending in an explosion much like All's End (end of Sora and Riku's Session Limit)
When the light dimmed all that was left was a smoking human Morpheus and Xancel in his normal form.
(The conflict has ended. Mode calmed.)
(DMW: Normal)
"It's finally... over." Xancel then collapsed from the exertion of so much power.
<Don't worry, now having avenged his grandfather's death Xancel won't be that overpowered unless absolutely needed>

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:43 am

<You forgot Nathan. D: Nathan's DMW for Xancel could be something cool like 'Hell's Gate'>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:01 am

"How cute the brother wants to protect his sister from from the mean stranger." Seth said in a mocking tone. "Whats even cuter about it is that you think I am asking her out." he than started to walk up to them. "You see when I ask for someones heart that means I that means I want that little thing in your chest." He then stops right infront of Yuki. "Well what do you say Kuroyuki if you give me your heart, I promise I wont hurt your brother....or the mute guy over there."
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 am

<Ground? Room? Nexas and Nathan are freefalling in endless darkness on fire. >_>>

Nexas was out a second. He gainned his senses. "Ha. Nice. But we're not over yet". Nexas said with a grin. As he finished Nathan and Nexas crushed onto the roofs and rooms of the castle until they reached the Grey Area. Nexas landed back first as well as Nathan. Nexas jumped up with his legs and started to strangle him. Nexas smiled at Nathan's suffering. But then....there was a laugh. A giggle. Of a voice of a little girl. Nexas released his hold. "Ohhhh, Trexksyl you chose to laugh at the wrong time". He Said annoyed. The world started to form back and the members and Nathan's friends were back and perfectly normal. Nathan was on the ground.

"It's time you left. You're out numbered. Oh, and you actually were the forth Keyblade Wielder. I forgot about Dralxbey. " Nexas said with his hands in his pockets and admited his forgetfulness. There was a strong dark around his Nathan and his friends and were back at Castle Asylum. Only they were freefalling 2 stories high above the ground.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 am

<Odd, another relic of the keyblade war and the descendant of another keyblade wielder whopping said relic's ass... How to explain this...>

Atop the cliff, Gunamnex stares at Xancel as his battle unfolds. Oxthmas, kinda freaked out by the strange opponent's transformation, asks Gunamnex, "What is that and why do the both of them mention the keyblade war?"

Gunamnex, twirling his keyblade by his side, says solemnly, "I knew there were descendants of the keyblade wielders on both sides during the war, but I didn't think I'd meet one who would have the power to wield a keyblade that was not a member of the Dark Bloodline."

Pointing his keyblade at the beast at the moment before it was vanquished, Gunamnex says angrily, "As for the figure that transformed, I thought I was the last survivor, at least, the last alive one. It seems that someone slipped away in the form of a dark beast before the final clashes. A coward that entity is."

As the two look down at Xancel collapsing, Gunamnex points keyblade at the group, saying in a tone that only Xancel can hear, "You have done well, your ancestors would be proud, and I am sorry I couldn't help your grandfather during the war. I heard about him though, he was a good man, bound to honor as much as I am. Now rest for now, you've got a bright path in sight."

With that said, a portal of light engulfs the group, transporting them to Castle Asylum.

"I believe he will be okay for now, let us depart" Gunamnex said in his usual emotionless tone, opening up another portal of light.

The two walk through the portal of light, which then dissipates.

<I hope that was okay. BTW, the portals of light have no effect on anyone unless Gunamnex uses them offensively, so no worries about being effected by them. I must say Bob, well done, well done indeed.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Siks was looking out his window when he saw Nathan and the others falling. He immediately opened up an LC underneath them, transporting them to the arena. He then uploaded his mission info onto a storage device he and Kotank had put together that could instantly change it's appearance to look less conspicuous in whatever world it was in.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:58 pm

As the group was transported back to Castl Asylum, another corridor, this time a DC transported Pheonix and Caxom back to Castle Asylum as well. "Seems Xancel wants us back." Pheonix said as the corridor placed them on Castle Asylum, then once she saw him unconsious, "What happened to him?" she said in a very worried voice.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next