TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 30 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:48 am

"Because... um... Well, I'm not ALL crazy." He scratched the back of his head. "There's a difference between Suicidal crazy and Crazy Magic Dude crazy."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:03 am

"Really? What?" She leveled the board on the platform and then tipped forward slowly. She went up the half pipe and do a 360 spin in mid air before skating through out the hidden park
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:06 am

"Well, I blow stuff up to test out the destructive power of Magic. And sometimes, just for fun. Or because of my job. I don't make any attempts to kill myself. I throw myself into situations where I may not be likely to survive, but that's different." Aleri shrugged. "That's the difference. Still crazy, but a different kind of crazy."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:12 am

She skated back to Aleri but jumped over his head before they had a collision course. She swept herself to one side and the wheels let out some sparks as she stopped. "I see"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:22 am

"So, uh, what now? As I said, I have a few hours to do the mission. We could head out and do that now?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:27 am

"Fine, id love to see what happens if your not falling on your face in a comical way"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 am

He grinned sheepishly. "Wow, I get a break from that so I can fight hordes of monstrous, evil Heartless? I'm so flattered." He checked his PDA. "It's a Special A Class mission, so it's gonna be tough. I'm not allowed to bring other members with me, but you're not in my organization, and you'll just be watching. I have to eliminate a giant Heartless... Hm? It's on this woprld, somewhere... I guess he sent me the mission because I'm here already."

He flipped it shut and pocketed it. "The reason it's such a high class, and a high priority, is that it's one of the nasty ones that really draw a crowd of little Heartless, and this place is a closer to the dark than other worlds often are. So bigger, tougher, more numerous Heartless are bound to show up. I'm not allowed to bring in other members because they should all be asleep now, and I shouldn't disturb them to make this mission easier. So, shall we hurry to business, and tear through 'em?" He summoned TELOS and slung it over his shoulder.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhsPwi4joZk&feature=related
One of the ravain, a bishop managed to knock Maya to the edge of the station and nearly of the edge had she not planted a dagger into the glass. She pulled herself back up and clutched her head.

"Oh no... Mr. Bear... He's angry..." She smiled at the darkballs, that is the few that remained this far into the fight.

Small fangs shown from her mouth as the area around her seemed to stretch and distort, "You won't like Maya when he's angry!" She charged forward unleashing a pair of black claws on the first darkball in her path ripping it in two. As another creature moved forward but was smashed to bits with a pair of rocky fists that Maya had created on the fly.

Maya sprinted towards the Bishop that had attacked her previously and a blade materialized up the length of her arm as she constrained it with chains, slashing away at it's torso with the blade that ran the entire length of her arm before bashing away its head with the tip of the blade at her elbow.

The other heartles and Ravain dropped like flies as the demon like girl tore through them, cutting them down piece by piece. A Giga Shadow met a grizzly demise as she regrew the illusionary claws and plunged them into the ground creating a tower of spikes that skewered the heartless.

<I've made two interesting little perks in this post. 1) the song has a double meaning. 2) her illusions are referencing another series of games.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 am

<cool beats too, I should use that in my Halo battles and firefights, it would help me more than Daft punk or Fort Minor>

As she cleared the station, a stain glass stairway appeared, leading in a winding path towards a large black iron door with multiple chains and locks binding it shut and on a separate path, was a old French door that was opened had red light pouring out. From the light came the scent of ash, blood, dry heat, and even oil. Untapped power was beyond the sealed door as well as the fragments of Enixo's heart and soul, that wasn't her mission. The open door had to be closed and locked. A single silver key was inches away from Maya's grasp.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 am

<Yep, I've decided that dubstep is Maye's official music type now... I think it suits her.>

Maya's battle aura dimmed as the fangs shrank and her eyes returned to thier normal grey shade. She examined the key for a moment before reaching out and grasping it, "Does... Scary Man have two sides like Lance?" She cocked her head to the side, a finger to her chin in thought.

She shook her head, "Maya has all the time she wants to have to explore. But, first..." Her aura glowed a calming blue as she strode toward the opened door. She strode forward and closed it with her hands, repressing the menacing aura of the opened door as she closed it then jumped backwards as glowing blue chains wrapped around the door with an unclosed lock binding them at the front.

Maya summoned an illusionary Kingdom Key that glowed a dim blue and spun it playfully before pointing it at the lock. She let her illusions closed the lock with a click as the fake keyblade couldn't actually perform the task.

Maya felt a wave of repressive energy wash over her as the door locked. An entity becoming angry at the intrusive girl...

"Maya... doesn't feel so good." She slumped over and passed out on the station not getting a chance to explore as she wished.

Castle Synthisle

Maya unmelded from Enixo's shadow for a moment, standing up only to pass out the same way she had in his station. Lance caught her as she fell, "Maya!" He shook the girl for a moment and set her down. He whirled on Enixo delivering a destructive haymaker to the man's jaw.

"Bastard!" He growled, his form darkening with malicious intent.

"Lance! Wait!" Thalia grabbed him by the shoulder, cooling his temper momentarily, "She's just tired. She should be fine. I'll go get a healer just to be sure, alright? Bring her to the infirmary."

Lance nodded at the girl, "I hope you're right, Thalia..." He glared at Enixo as he scooped Maya up off the ground carrying towards the infirmary.

<Yes, Lance is jumping to conclusions. But, he JUST lost his best friend. If he lost, Maya the one companion that's been with him almost continously since the defeat of the Syndicate? Hell hath mercy on your soul.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:21 am

Enixo looked entirely concerned, he didn't bother to deal with lance or Tyson who looked ready to shoot him again. "I didn't do a thing, I wouldn't dare try it." He seethed once he finally looked Lance in the eye. "If I tried to harm her physically or even spiritually, I wouldn't be in your kingdom. I would've killed her long ago and never looked back. She means far too much to me. for you to get over your suspicions that I'm on someone else's side, you have to start by thinking of me like a friend" As.Enixo left to go see Maya, Dante looked at Lance. He looked...slightly interested and more so, thoughtful. Tyson looked at Lance. "You know, as much as I hate to say it...Enixo does have a bit of a point, if he wanted her dead, he could've just made sure she was locked behind the door that held his raw untamed power."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 am

Within the Coliseum arena, Roland was dueling against Auron. They had been at it for what seemed like hours, both showing no signs of fatigue. As their blades clashed, both of them stared each other down. Both backed off from one another, each waiting for the other to attack. Auron gave in to the pressure and dashed forward, determined to perform an air slash. Roland countered Auron's air slash with an air slash of his own, both bladesmen landing past one another, dust settling around them. Auron staggered slightly, falling to one knee.

"You are very good" Auron said, standing back up and shifting his blade behind his head.

"So are you" Roland said, turning to face Auron, gripping Honor's Last Echo in reverse across his chest. He bowed his head in respect to his opponent. Auron repeated the gesture. The two walked over to one of the rows of seating by the side of the arena and sat down. Roland produced his personal flask and handed it to Auron, who accepted it and took a sip, before handing it back to Roland.

Castle Synthisle

Oxthmas glanced at Lance as he carried Maya into the infirmary and sat the young girl down. He leaned forward in his chair and stood up, adjusting his tie.

"Well, I best try my hand now."

Oxthmas raised his arms to his sides, coins appearing from his sleeves. The coins glowed a bright green color, turning into orbs. With a slight movement of his hands, Oxthmas directed the orbs over Maya, the orbs beginning to circle her slowly. A healing aura flowed downwards from the orbs. Oxthmas' eyes glinted as he concentrated.

<Healing could take as long as it needs to be. Just wanted to show off Oxthmas' healing capacity.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:42 am

"Thank you, Oxthmas." Lance looked greatful and relieved momentarily.

He grabbed Enixo by the front of his shirt slamming him into the wall, "Don't get all high and mighty with me, goddamit!" He shuddered with rage, "You're the damn reason why my life has been going to hell! You, I don't give a s*** if you were ****ing controlled or not!" He threw Enixo to the ground, his eyes glowing with hellfire, "YOU displaced my people. YOU destroyed my world. YOU KILLED my best friend! Don't think forgiveness is something I just hand out to every damn person whose comitted a deed wrong. You've gotta earn it from me! And whenever you're damned face shows up, more of my friends and loved ones are put in harm's way! Don't even think for one damned second I'd EVER think of you as a friend." He glared shuddering with utter fury at the man that had in a few short hours thrown his entire life into chaos.

Lance! Stop this now! A voice, motherly divine spoke in Lance's head cooling his temper as his death glare became a less menacing glower.

She's right, my boy. Listen to Cosmos. If you let this carry on, you're just as bad as whoever caused this. But, I do have to say I like the rage, boy. It's the fitting power of a king of the darkness such as yourself. Another voice, low and gravelly spoke agreeing with the previous.

Lance's body relaxed as he looked at Enixo, "I don't give a damn about you. Maya hates you. I said I'd take you in. That's all I promised. Don't think I have to forgive you for what you did."

<And now, Lance has taken the steering wheel entirely from my posession... But, these are his true feelings towards Enixo. I'm only writing how he truly should act given his personality.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:04 am

Enixo got up. "Hm" he said as he brushed a bit of blood off his lip. He regarded it for a moment just chuckled. "I understand, I'm nothing but a bother. It's not like you have to keep me here" he drew Soul Edge and placed it on the floor. The blade shimmered and then flew into Dante hands, transforming into a practice swprd. "There's my only weapon, it's yours now". Thenchild regarded it for a moment. The blade seemingly had no shealth. Enixo looked at Lance. "If you want to. Hate, go ahead then. You can even beat me up more if you wish, you took me me in so I don't have to be alive right?" He said. Then he looked at Maya, for a breif moment, his marks glowed a soft blue before turning back to purple and black ink. He walked out of the room again, this time his coat was dark blue when it appeared. "Ill come back by the way. " Enixo called over his shoulder as he exited the castle.

Dante ran his palm along the side of the blade slowly. "You couldve handled that a bit better, even if you hate everything about his existence, you'll always have to wake to see him. You probably can't see it, but he's actually a very wayward soul" Dante then left Lance to think. He still was holding the sword in his hand. He stopped on the edge of a wooded area. He shuddered slightly and continued to follow Enixo. But when he enter the Secret Place, the man was gone.

Dante looked around slowly, the crater was gone, the place was alive with plants and animals. "What is this place..."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 am

When Dante arrived at the Secret Place, he could see the spirit of Ramiel. He was seated by the pond in the clearing and seemed to be in thought before he turned to the newcomer, "How you doing kid? Lance's temper drive you out here? Another guy just came through, he was pissed at Lance too. He doesn't seem to get it. He just needs to lay low and let Lance cool off instead of trying to get closer to him. Lance has been through a lot. It's not really his fault that he's so angry at everything. He's been through a lot today."

Lance sat on a chair conversing with Pheonix before he stood, "I'm going to sleep. This damn day has been way too much for me..." The weary young man turned to leave as Thalia caught up with him agreeing that it was in fact quite late.

<For those of you that dont remember, (dont worry i forgot his name too) Ramiel is Lance's elder dead cousin.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:59 am

Dante nodded. "Yeah, Enixo is kind of tactless and apparently has a bit of a bi polar thing. Your a spirit?" The boy said as he attempted to draw his new sword. Oddly the blade was blade and white. Dante slashed upward once and the blade glowed a bright silver color "it wasn't his temper mostly, but I can't just watch that silent drama, and freaking rage boiling within Lance. Enixo may have killed my father, but at least I have a great sense of tolerance and a bit of forgiveness. He made a lot of destruction and hell, killed my father, joined not one but two organizations that wished to erase the worlds...but in the end, he ended up saving them." Dante was so level headed as he spoke it was quite the sight. He obviously was wiser than other children and maybe even than Lance.

The boy spun his new sword and then sighe as he leveled it at the base of a boulder. "He was here...so was another..." he tightened his grip and then concentrated on the presence. Necromancy was a deadly art, but to perform it at such a young age was even more dangerous. "Come...rise up to me" he whispered. The lake slowed for a moment as it produced a orb of light.

<Okay before I continue, who do you think Dante has summoned?>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:52 am

<
Spoiler:
>

Meanwhile on the islands of Neverland, the boy White now was still attempting to create that Light Corridor. "Come on!" He yelled to himself multiple times.

"Okay....focus your energy. Picture your inner light in your heart. And bring it out in form. Call it...." He extended his arm out, his other arm to his side.

A bright light form for less then a second. And when White opened his eyes. He lost his breath.

XxxX

Ryuketsu sat up from his bench. He threw the Munny on the table for both drinks and a tip for his waitress. He began to walk out, before turning back, and began to drink the rest of Lance's, Aleri's and Thalia's tea. "Can't let that go to waste" He sighed from the heat that warmed his body from the delicious tea. He wiped his lips and began to finally walk out. He picked up the tarp entrance and ducked under, enter the cold outside away from the cozy warm tea shop. He just began to walk back to his home. Everyone still just watching him. Greatful.

But not always was this well-respecter. He was naive, weak, and treated like how any kid is treated.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 30 4aba6564

"Master. Where are we going?" The young boy asked.

"Just a tea shop" The Master answered. He then entered an open doorway with his pupil into the tea shop.

"For what? Is there someone I need to meet for my next test?" Ryuketsu asked. He has been given several tests to improve his strength. Both in his arms, and heart. He still has not been granted the Keyblade at the age of 17 as of now. Only a sword he carries.

"You can say that" He said. He raised the same tarp and Ryuketsu ducked under. The tea shop was full of many workers dressed in all white waiting the many customers. Almost each seat filled.

"Be calm, and have some respect". He said as they walked past multiple residents and workers.

Thru sat down on the long bench next to other customers, and in front if them was another man. Long black hair, and brown eyes around the age of his master who's in his 30s.

"It's a plasure to meet you, my Master-"

"Ryuketsu. What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry. I don't know....who you are....but yes, it is a plasure".

Ryuketsu shot an embarrassed grin which twitched. "Ehhhh" He mumbled as his arms covered his face with the table.

"So, two cups for you gentlemen?" The waitress asked.

"That's who I wanted you to meet. She's gonna make us the beat tea you ever drank!"

Ryuketsu turned to his master. His arms still around his head with the side of his face on the table "I hate tea" he complained. Agrivated that he made a fool of himself, and was just hear to drink boring bland tea.

"Hey, you'd like this. And I said have respect".

"You also said I was supposed to meet someone".

"And I said 'something like that'. Learn to interpret. We were going to a tea shop. Who else could I show you?"

The waitress just looked back and forth to the bickering two. "I'll be back when you're ready"

"No, no! Please. Two cups is fine. Thank you".

"Very well. Few minutes" She then walked over to her next customers further down.

Ryuketsu still sunk his head down. And then,

SMACK!

The Master hit that back of the head.

"Ow!"

"Relax".

He sighed as loosed up. He probably now was a lot more calmer. But his back remain hunched up slightly. And he regrets that to this day. This has led to many back problems in the future.

<That's it for now.>

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:07 am

Maverick Entity wrote:As Yuki spiraled towards him, Gunamnex held Remembrance in a blocking stance, the keyblade held out diagonally. Yuki's keyblade clashed against Remembrance, knocking it off to one side. Despite the speed at which Yuki's keyblade returned again to strike, Gunamnex managed to raise Remembrance to deflect the blow. Gunamnex kept up the defense as Yuki continued the attack, both keyblade masters moving fluidly. Every so often, a bit of Gunamnex's top was torn, minute cuts made into his skin from Yuki's keyblade as it clashed against his own keyblade. His tattoo-like marking glowed furiously.

After Yuki gave one last strike she backstepped away, her right legs
far stretched and close to the ground, her left knee bent, she held her Keyblade in her hand now, her right hand pointing the Keyblade to the right, her left hand with two fingers extended, a black mist began to raise up. She sucked in air into her nose, and let our a sigh, and a dark mist now coming out of her mouth almost like her breath if it was cold.

She stood up and slashed the Keyblade to the ground, shards of ice now being thrown at Gunamnex. The shards of ice embedded with darkness.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:59 pm

From Gunamnex's keyblade came a ragnorak burst, the light rays scattering forward towards the ice shards. Both attacks collide with an explosion of light and darkness, a faint mist settling once the attacks had ceased.

Gunamnex leans back on his feet and falls backwards, entering a portal of light that springs up from the ground. He reappears to the right of Yuki, slashing once against her keyblade before disappearing into another portal of light, reappearing behind her and striking once more, only to be blocked again. He continues this attack, the speed of which begins to increase.

<Limit Break "Pursuit of Fate">
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:16 pm

What am I supposed to do?! He's getting faster, and my arms are starting to hard and ache.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm

<LOL, I strained/teared all the muscles in my arms recently>

Gunamnex appeared in front of Yuki and slashed again, only for her to block his keyblade. He looked squarely into Yuki's eyes, his eyes glinting. He backed away, tossing his keyblade up as he did so, the tip of it firing off another Ragnorak burst.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Yuki did a no handed cartwheel dodging the blasts, and continued to run in an arc past Gunamnex as the blasts continued.

She began to run with Keyblade chain in hand, she jumped and rolled mid air with the Keyblade following with, as she went full around, she used gravity, her strength, and the volicity of the roll to increase the strength of her Keyblade.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Gunamnex summoned Remembrance back to his hands. In one fluid motion, he positioned himself low to the ground and brought his keyblade across his face, just barely blocking Yuki's keyblade, the darkness from it dripping onto his face before burning away. His free hand tapped both her hands whilst he brought a leg up and pushed her away, causing her to slide back across the ice, her arms feeling heavy for a few seconds.

Resuming his usual stance, Gunamnex slowly walked towards Yuki.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Ramiel stood walking towards the boy, "Ah, but that's where you're wrong. See, you've had time to see Enixo's flaws and forgive him for that. Lance has had to deal with everything you've known since Synthisle was restored, in the span of a few hours. Not only did he learn his best friend was killed, but that the man who had killed him was still very much alive and to become a member of his household. He was understandably infuriated. Give him time, he'll understand." He nodded with a certainty to his tone.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 pm

<hm...Sup your correct -.->

Dante nodded his head as Soren appeared from the orb. He was sitting on the boulder, hands on the back of his head and staring up at the craving. "Dante, good evening my son" the dead royalty said. Dante. Smiled softly. "Good evening father" The child whispered. The spirit king shifted and lookefd at the spirit of Lance's cousin. "Ah your still in here I see, where's Alice?" He asked. Dante looked to Ramiel in a form of curiosity. "Who's Alice?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next