TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 5 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:29 pm

"Sorry, I can't" Kyxcir held the blades down with one hand, and used his left to shoot a Dark Fira at Wayne's face.

XxxX

"I'm honored" Ryuketsu stated as he slipped his arms out of robe and took it off, placing it on the bench. He wore a shirt sleeve dark shirt under. What was most intriging were the older man's arm. Two tattos ratchinto his skin. A black and red dragon breathing fire along his right arm, and a white and blue dragon blowing cold ice along his left arm. Another thing, Ryuketsu's arms were more muscular then one would imagine a older man would have. The elder took yet another sip.

XxxX

"I'm ready when you are" Zane said.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:24 pm

"Let you do not attack relentlessly like your creed dictates. Very well then, allow me to point out that mistake!" Gunamnex says suddenly, dropping low to the ground before rushing forward. Just before contact with Yuki, he side steps past her and connects to her back with the handle of Remembrance. He then appears before Yuki again and launches a modified strike raid, his keyblade firing out beams of light as it flies towards her.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Lance nodded to the man, "Those are rather impressive." He said, "Are the commerative of something?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

"What, these?" Ryuketsu lifted his arms in question. "It was never an in honor of a personal accomplishment. It was in honor to one of the Dark Bloodline members who fought in the Keyblade War. Elie. He was skilled in Fire and Ice spells".

XxxX

Yuki's eyes widen. She kneeled down and guarded herself. A medeium-sized barrier known as Reflega. Absorbing the beams of light, and the impact of the Keyblade, as the Keyblade returned to Gunamnex, Yuki released the blast multiplying the damage, but did not harm Gunamnex, as it was out of range. Yuki then threw her own Strike Ride, the one created by Elie, as she threw it, it spewed darkness out and the Keyblade passed through the ground, almost like a saw blade.

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Lance looked on in appreciation, "I've heard of him. It seems the Dark Bloodline is one of the few honorable groups on the Dark side of the Keyblade War. My grandfather was in the war as well. He sided with the Light however."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Wayne ducked at the last minute, but the blast managed to strike him in the forehead, knocking him backward. Quickly regaining his balance, Wayne sighed. "Suit yourself." With that, he put away his blades and withdrew his pistols, aiming one at Kycxir Nd the other at Erntxt. He let loose a barrage of lead at both of them, Erntxt blocking with a Dark Shield while Kycxir...
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 am

Rexial slumped and unsummoned Drakus. He pointed to the crimson horizon. "Dammit, do you guys see that? The sun is going down! Xeromus said we weren't allowed to push your training more than twelve hours... So time's up. Congrats, you managed to waste a whole day of training."

Aleri sighed and stabbed the ground with his Keyblade. "I guess we can't go on... You two, we aren't allowed to repeat today's training for the rest of the week, so you'll both have to learn to fight when we get to fighting the Heartless. Pick up the basics then, and we'll teach you some finer points after it's all over. This'll cost you some of your free time on Day 7, so sorry." He opened two LCs; one to Castle Asylum, one to a different place...

Rexial pointed to the first Corridor. "Through there, you two. Sorry we didn't teach you much... All we got done was give Aleri a concussion and beat Kizu up."

Aleri shouldered his blade and walked through the other corridor, which closed behind him. As it closed, he spoke up. "I have a little something I wanna do before I go back."

Rexial shook his head. "He's going to that shop? I told him, he won't be very welcome there... Especially if he tries what I think he will."

<Sorry, but I'm big on penalties for being absent for too long. I do it to myself, mostly, so I usually feel that it's justified.>
<Hey, does anyody know what page it was waaaaay back when Al almost fell to his death, then almot got his face shot off not ten seconds later? I wanna post it in the topic in Everything, Anything, and Perhaps Nothing.>
<GUESS where Al's headed. I dunno if I made it obvious. If you've already figured me out on this one, don't worry, he's not going to interfere. Not unless you react to him strongly enough.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:29 am

<I have half of a half-assed guess, but it's not worth mentioning. And I don't remember the page number. Also, Nebula, about the recent addition to your sig, why purple text on black background? It's especially confusing after you mentioned the problem with the blue text for the mods.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 pm

<It's to make it subtle. If you're curious enough about the names of three characters I've created and what they're for, go ahead and highlight that part to read it better. Otherwise, don't spoil it for yourself. That, and I felt the color suited it. And it's even MORE difficult to read than the Mods' names! >:D>

<EDIT: About the incident I mentioned... If you could just tell me, within 20 pages accuracy, and which topic, Sally gets pissed at Zane because of the whole Muyix-Xiyum mind control thing, I'll find the right part.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<It's to make it subtle. If you're curious enough about the names of three characters I've created and what they're for, go ahead and highlight that part to read it better. Otherwise, don't spoil it for yourself. That, and I felt the color suited it. And it's even MORE difficult to read than the Mods' names! >Very Happy>

<EDIT: About the incident I mentioned... If you could just tell me, within 20 pages accuracy, and which topic, Sally gets pissed at Zane because of the whole Muyix-Xiyum mind control thing, I'll find the right part.>

<I was actually looking at that last night. Page 34 and up starting from the very first topic on here in the Org.XIV page.

AND OMGWTFBBQHAX THAT'S AN AWESOME AVATAR!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 am

....teleported rapidly out of the way, each phase Kyxcir got slower and slower and further apart from each teleport, before he stopped, and took a moment to breathe, and when he was about to teleport again, he took a bullet to the shoulder. Kyxcir fell to the ground holding his shoulder in shock
and pain. Removing his hand covered in blood.

XxxX

"Your grandfather was in the Keyblade War? How is that possible? It was said to be within over a thousand years ago!" Ryuketsu asked shocked.

<Hey, Haar? Maybe Dispatch should appear in Radiant Garden with Sally and Zane to get you into the story? Maybe after or during the date? I always considered the group being SDZ, (Sally, Dispatch, Zane) or maybe NSZ. (Nathan, Sally, Zane)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm

"I exhibit none of the signs now but for a very long time I wandered the world as a Nobody. Thalia here went through the same thing but regained her heart before me." Lance informed, "It seems as long as a Nobody still believes they have a purpose, they don't age."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Wayne's pistols began to click, indicating he was out of ammo. Holstering the firearms, he turned to Erntxt. Drawing his blades, he ran towards the Shadow-Master, only to receive a roundhouse kick to the jaw. Erntxt jumped forward and attempted to slash downward at the mercenary, only for his blade to be blocked by both of his opponent's.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm

<Yeah, I mentioned in TITAL 2 that it took upwards of three hours to make it. Eventually, it'll probably be replaced with something of equal or greater quality, probably a pic of Al, or bot hRex and Al, if I could manage that.>

Aleri came out of the LC in front of a shop. "Here it is..." He walked in. He saw that something was going on, so he stood aside and watched. An old man was talking to... Lance? What was he dooing here? The man in question seemed to be showing off some tattoos on his arms. Hang on... they're talking about the Keyblade War? Hm, I don't know much about it... maybe I should listen. I can get tea AFTER the story is over.

<I WAS kinda going to make that bit dramatic, but that would draw attention away from Ryuketsu and Lance. It may be underplayed, for being slightly critical information Al's hearing for the first time, but... meh.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm

"You two were Nobodies?! How did you manage to regain your heart?!" Each sentence led to a question. Each answer led to another question.

The young lady watched over the conversation. She kept looking back and forth at them.

"Lucy?" Ryuketsu calm down.

"Yes?"

"Get us all a fresh batch would ya?"

"Sure" The young lady was worried as she left.

Ryuketsu leaned closer to Lance. "Do you know of the outside Worlds?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

"Hey..." Aleri chimed in. "Sorry to interrupt, but yeah. Lance knows of other worlds, that's for sure. So do I. Mind if I join you guys for tea?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<Yeah, I mentioned in TITAL 2 that it took upwards of three hours to make it. Eventually, it'll probably be replaced with something of equal or greater quality, probably a pic of Al, or bot hRex and Al, if I could manage that.>

Aleri came out of the LC in front of a shop. "Here it is..." He walked in. He saw that something was going on, so he stood aside and watched. An old man was talking to... Lance? What was he dooing here? The man in question seemed to be showing off some tattoos on his arms. Hang on... they're talking about the Keyblade War? Hm, I don't know much about it... maybe I should listen. I can get tea AFTER the story is over.

<I WAS kinda going to make that bit dramatic, but that would draw attention away from Ryuketsu and Lance. It may be underplayed, for being slightly critical information Al's hearing for the first time, but... meh.>

<Didnt Aleri gave him this mission? >_>>

Kyxcir tried his best to stand. His arms in pain. He couldn't stand.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Noticing Kycxir was down, Erntxt shouted, "Exact! Any particular reason you're sitting this one out?!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 pm

<Psh, like Al would remember that he gave Lance that exact mission earlier. ESPECIALLY if you take his concussion into account.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

<No mentioning of Observers please, I don't need the Bloodline family finding everything out yet...>
<Why do I picture Roland and Ryuketsu being great drinking friends, watching youngsters train whilst clanking tankards together? LOL>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:18 pm

<Al doesn't even know their connection. The Observers are the LAST thing on his mind right now.>
<Speaking of the Observers... Sanae Hanekoma from TWEWY is like the equivalent of an Observer in Shibuya. Only he doesn't interfere at all, never tells anybody but the Composer(godly being who is in charge of the area) about hat he is, and writes Secret Reports.>
<Al's mental priority list as of this moment:
-Talk to the strange old man with the tattoos.
-Drink the tea he came here for in the first place.
-Find out why there's an annoying buzzing sensation in his head, kind of like two hugely powerful entities of opposing force are clashing on the same world as him.
-Try to remember whether "ciao" is Japanese or Italian(It's Italian, he's just stupid like that.)
Waaaaaaay more minor priorities...
-Find out if it's possible to eat his own weight in chocolate without vomiting.
-Find out what the hell happened to that "Raile" guy from the short arc where he went into the castle's Dataspace.
-Tell the strange old man about the OTHER strange old men, one of whom gave Al his Mark of Mastery Exam, and one of whom seems to be following the guy's granddaughter. Which Al doesn't really know about.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Lance looked a bit surprised by Aleri's sudden appearance, "It's... A long story as to how we came back but yeah we know about other worlds. We aren't from here."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:10 pm

"Hey, Lance... I forget, did you use the machine to regain your Heart, or was it something else? Sorry, I took a blow to the head in training earlier, and it's messing up my memory. And, uh..." He turned to Ryuketsu. "I guess I missed the introductions. I'm Aleri Kinsetsu, idiot-with-a-Keyblade-in-training." He extended his hand. "What's your name? ^_^"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 pm

"You don't remember the battle? I fused with Ecnal and came back from it whole."Lance explained quickly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Aleri blinked. "I was busy fighting for my life against coutless monstrous clones of some guy I don't know. What was his name, Genesis? I dunno how your Heartless got a bunch of 'em, I think that their energy was from one of those worlds that don't have proper names: Designated World FFVIIGAIA. I'm better at sensing stuff like that now. So..." He turned, again, to Ryuketsu. "Sorry, but I didn't catch your name."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next